View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hubris and Humility (for Dominique) 

Post Re: Hubris and Humility (for Dominique)
The sudden activation of the wall communicator startled Dominique, and she stumbled out of her one-legged pose and sat on the bed, looking at the display.

"God, I knew this would happen," she muttered as she saw Charlotte's frightened face and the notice of her kidnapping. Domi's eyes bulged when she saw the bounty offered - that Leopold must be way too wealthy for his own good!

Dominique sat on the bed and thought for a moment. The girl had been irritating, sure, but for that much money and a chance to say "I told you so!" Domi had to try and find her. But she had to move quickly.

Over her black panties and bra she slipped her skin tight black jumpsuit, made of a carbon-fiber weave. In respect to the weather, she put on a large black trenchcoat over her armor, clasping it closed at the front. She had her small pistol easily accessible, and a long knife strapped to her shapely thigh. She was ready.

Dominique hurried through the crowds, not caring who she bumped into. She knew that if she wanted a realistic chance of finding this girl, she needed to get out of the city and start looking quickly, before the kidnappers had a chance to cover their tracks or the rain washed away any possible clues.

Finally reaching the outskirts of the city, Dominique curses as she sees the checkpoint ahead of her. She digs in her pocket, pulling out her ADD card to flash to the officials. They tell her that outside the city walls she has no legal protection, and warn her against venturing out alone unless absolutely necessary.

"This is necessary," Dominique said, picturing herself scolding the little brat once she had rescued her. "I don't have time to wait for ADD approval or backup. I'm going out there."

The checkpoint opened, and Dominique ran down the rough road out of the city. Behind her, the creatures who worked the checkpoint were debating whether they would ever see her again.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Natsuki stood beside Leopold. Rain sprinkled onto the expansive umbrella Leopold held up above them, dribbling along the spines and laced edge to the eggshell colored plascrete of the street. A trio of lanky men were spread out across from them. The jagged creases of their waterproof coats coruscated in the downpour. The foremost of them held his place with his hands pushed into his pockets, his angelic face glowering under a flaring hat whose muddy hue matched his clothes.

“Yeh, all went smooth with tha jank kidnapping. But tha money has got too damned few digits for us to get near bounty hunters.” He rolled saliva on his tongue as he watched the dollhouse babe and her gentleman bodyguard. He seriously gave thought to spitting, but the refined appearance of the two made him feel as if that would be childish. Instead, he swallowed loudly, smacking his lips.

“That is perfectly fine.” Natsuki stated blandly. Her little arms were folded under her chest, commanding and incongruous with her girlish finery. “I told you before that I wouldn’t involve you in anything illegal, and that is my promise. I rather admire your scruples, actually. I only want to borrow some equipment so I can undertake my own business venture. There’s a certain human woman I wish to capture, but I need your slaver’s tools.”

“Yeh?”

“Yes. I do not plan on violating any laws either, if that helps. Arrangements are already in place, and unless something untoward happens, bounty hunters shouldn’t be a concern. I’m the prize, and you will all be safe elsewhere, waiting for me to return your toys.” The man sniffed, shrugging inside his coat.

“That’s what you say. What you paid won’t cover the rentals though. And you pay for damages too girly.”

“Certainly.”

The rain had vanished by the time the deal was formalized, leaving a bank of grim thunderheads that rumbled fitfully overhead. Natsuki perched on the roof’s edge of a slaver’s den, knocking her heels on the solid railing of the alien masonry. She huffed impatiently while Leopold continued making an inventory of the items their bartering had secured.

“Altogether we have four abduction frames Miss. Scaled down combat skeletons, sans military hardware. The sensors all pass muster however, and the carbon structure is serviceable.” Leopold took at step back from the array of tools laid out on the flat before his feet. His toe nudges a package of opalescent vials. “We were given a basic complement of nonlethal weapons. There are flechettes, gas canisters, reactive netting, several handheld pneumatic hypodermic needles along with an assortment of chemicals tailored to human anatomy.” Natsuki hopped down from her precarious seat and approached to look for herself.

“Well, there’s nothing impressive but I never expected that. Everything is inexpensive and unsophisticated, that’s how slavers operate. Effective, nonetheless, especially the abductor frames. Did they have the contact agent I asked for?”

“Indeed miss. Our associates provided both the drug and applicator you requested.” Leopold knelt on one knee and chose an object from the scattered arrangement of supplies. He held it out and Natsuki accepted it without a word. It was a steely cylinder, capped on one end. She opened the container with a pop.

“Why look, it’s even the proper shade of red. How wonderful. You know I think these humans are the most competent slavers I’ve ever encountered. Do you think that has anything to do with the legitimacy of their business, or is it simply that they have a more complete understanding of their own species?” Natsuki depressed the other end of the cylinder, and a column of sultry tulip crimson rose into view. “It looks just like lipstick.”

“You apply it the same way.” Leopold provided. “I already tested it for safety. The agent is reactive in one direction only, so you will not be affected.” Natsuki smiled in approval and began to smear the substance over her lips. She had nearly finished when Leopold’s eyes glazed over. “Dominique has been detected by the proximity sensors I placed in the area. She is approximately two hundred meters distant. I have visual.” He blinked. “I have lost visual. Dominique has found and destroyed one of the sensors.”

“Forget it Leopold. You know her general location?”

“Yes miss.”

“Then synchronize me with one of those capture frames. You take another afterward.”

“Certainly.” The android set a circlet over his master’s head, activating the ovoid nodes circumscribing the device. Natsuki’s awareness wobbled. There was a moment of disorientation while all sensation was abruptly nulled. The void spurred Natsuki into panic as she searched for stimulation, her mind scrambling in the empty field for a byte of data to set as firmament. She did not even detect her own accelerated heartbeat.

Reality invaded her mind all at once, augmented by a grid of faint lines and scrolling information crowding the edges of her vision. Leopold was sitting cross legged, wearing one of the control crowns. His own capture frame was upright beside him, supported on spindly legs. It was bipedal, possessing two attenuated arms that were sheathed in a musculature of synthetic fibers. The shape of it was humanoid, but attenuated and spare, reminiscent of a stick figure. Its body was consisted of a segmented spine, bearing spherical sensors at regular intervals along its length. Where a human would have a head there was nothing but empty space. The skeleton flexed elongated fingers, then stooped to claim a gas grenade and a pair of hypos.

Natsuki experimented with the interface. The command mechanisms were surprisingly intuitive. She tried lifting her frame’s arm and it responded effortlessly. Switching visual perspectives was trickier, but soon she was cycling through the camera angles provided by the sensors of her spine.

“Leopold?” she tested, and the words emerged from her machine as a sexless, scrambled tone. Excellent. Selecting her own weaponry from the pile she stalked toward the edge of the roof, disconcerted to see her rigid body laying backward, gaping at the sky.

“Guide us to her Leopold.” Natsuki ordered.

“Right away.” Leopold’s capture frame coiled and sprang forth, hurtling toward another roof. Natsuki was taken aback by the power evidenced by such a leap, then thrilled. The followed after in a rush of excitement, propelling herself meters into the air. The buildings fled dizzyingly beneath her, becoming a prismatic blur. Frightened, her frame began to fall, and she tensed pointlessly, expecting her frame to crumple upon impact. Instead, the light machine dropped harmlessly next to where Leopold’s frame waited, absorbing the shock with its artificial musculature.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, her electronic voice garbled.

“These frames only weight about fifteen kilograms Natsuki.” Leopold informed her in a similar neutral tone. “And they can produce a hundred times that amount of force. You needn’t be so hesitant. Follow me, she’s moving swiftly.” His frame darted off through the sky, and Natsuki flung herself in his wake.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 am
Profile YIM

Dominique ran through the barren terrain outside of the city. She felt like she was getting closer now. She had just destroyed a sensor that she suspected belonged to the kidnappers she was looking for. It couldn't be much further now.

The muscular agent made her way over rocks and hacked with her knife through vines and bushes that barred her way. There was something resembling a trail nearby, and she was following along parallel to it - she knew better than to walk right up the slavers' own path, especially after destroying their sensor. They knew someone was coming, but hopefully they didn't know who.

Her long knife in one hand, her pistol in the other, Dominique slid down a muddy slope and into a small ravine. Reddish mud caked the seat of her tight black pants, and she scowled and tried to wipe it off with her trenchcoat, which she then discarded. The air was humid, and she was sweating profusely once again.

Boots stomping along the side of a small stream, Dominique picked up the pace once again. Suddenly, she heard a strange noise from up ahead. She threw herself against the wall, trying to hide among the dirt and foliage. There was something there!

Peering around a bend in the ravine wall, she saw two strange mechanical creatures. The stick-figure-like things were stalking her way, although without heads it was impossible for her to know if they saw her or not.

She knew she would never be able to run without being spotted. She slid her knife back into its sheath on her thigh, knowing it wouldn't do much good. She held her pistol, counted to three, and then stepped out from her hiding space.

"Stop right there!" Dominique shouted at the top of her lungs. At the same time she shot with her pistol into the rocky wall of the ravine next to the creatures, hoping to bury them in rubble.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Natsuki was neither a soldier nor a tactician. The basic tenets of combat had little purpose to a being who could not under any reasonable circumstances be harmed, who could become intangible in the face of imminent attack, or vanish entirely. She was an apparition, fleeting and untouchable. Leopold did not have these benefits, but the raw processing power of his artificial mind made him soldier and tactician both. To him, cause and effect were features of the world as recognizable as color or texture. On the occasion that he played chess the number of moves he could look ahead needed to be measured in scientific notation. Combining that sheer analytic capacity with the terabytes of readily available knowledge on weapons, physics, and chemistry that Natsuki had seen fit to download into his memory banks gave him more ability as a soldier than nearly any natural being could aspire to. Consequently, when Dominique first abandoned her cover Leopold was already sifting her possible actions. At the first glimpse of her pistol he had taken stock of her armor and weaponry, matching their traits against his knowledge. Within half a second he had constructed a table of probabilities for where Dominique would aim, tracking an invisible line projecting from the barrel of her gun and preparing to avoid it. He was confident the ADD agent would never hit the fast, slim cross section of his and Natsuki’s frames. But Dominique’s innovative plan nearly succeeded. Her finger was tightening on the trigger before Leopold considered what would happen if Dominique chose a target other than himself or his creator.

The muzzle of Dominique’s weapon spat nitrogen steam, and a bead of plasma lanced like a comet into the striated rock of the ravine wall. Vaporized stone dispersed in a white shockwave, spraying molten pebbles and debris. Leopold’s frame collided with Natsuki’s amidst the explosion, carrying both skeletons out of the path of the impending rockslide triggered by the blast. Leopold’s frame was immediately upright again, dragging the other limp device to its feet as Natsuki reeled from the unexpected motion. As Natsuki numbly gathered her wits, Leopold moved on an approach vector to Dominique. One portion of his mind measured the distance covered by a single step and optimized the pattern of his perambulation to attain maximum velocity, signaling his machine to drop to a low stance on all four limbs as he ran. The frame’s inertial sensor clocked his progress at over a hundred kilometers per hour. Another portion of his mind assessed the ADD agent’s liabilities. Her face was unarmored, leaving her eyes exposed. Her hands were delicate and similarly vulnerable, but were mobile and doubtless well rehearsed at self defense. They would be targets of opportunity. Leopold noted the dimensions of Dominique’s breasts. The softness of Dominique’s armor would not protect her fleshy, nerve laden bosom from blunt impact, and Dominique’s bosom presented a substantial area to attack. He was nearly upon her when Natsuki’s frame silently hailed him over a communications channel with the imperative message to halt.

>>Stop Leopold! She can’t match you’re speed! You’ll overpower her!<<

))Indeed miss. My frame’s muscles can contract at a rate 4.73 times that of an unmodified human body. She will be unable to defend herself adroitly.((

>>No Leopold! I don’t want Dominique to lose here!<< Leopold’s frame veered to the side moments from closing with Dominique and adjusted to circle her rapidly, claws gouging mud from the path.

))There is no reason to delay. It is possible to capture the ADD agent here miss.((

>>That’s not the point. I do not simply wish to capture Dominique, I want to see what she is capable of first. I want to give her a taste of victory before I betray her assumptions.<< Outside Dominique would hear none of this exchange, knowing only that one galloping skeleton was ringing her, and that the other seemed to be crouching some distance off, poised but unmoving.

))I understand miss, but I advise against your intentions.((

>>I appreciate that. Now let me speak with her.<<

“Bounty hunter!” Natsuki’s frame called out in an amplified, crackling voice. “We ask you not to interfere in our business ventures, or we will be forced to dissuade your approach via combat. We judge that your equipment is inadequate for your mission. Turn back, and we will cut you in on five percent of the profits. Think about it. That’s free money.”

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

Dominique watched nervously as the metal frame ran in tight circles around her. She could barely take a step in any direction without it crashing into her. The muscular agent slid her hand down over her hip and thigh, towards her long combat knife.

Quote:
“Bounty hunter!” Natsuki’s frame called out in an amplified, crackling voice. “We ask you not to interfere in our business ventures, or we will be forced to dissuade your approach via combat. We judge that your equipment is inadequate for your mission. Turn back, and we will cut you in on five percent of the profits. Think about it. That’s free money.”

Domi's eyes narrowed at the creature's words. The last person to call her equipment "inadequate" ended up in an ADD prison cell covered in bruises.

"This 'business' you're talking about - you mean kidnapping? Slavery?" Domi shook her head and spat on the ground. "No thanks. I don't want any part of that."

With a grunt of exertion Domi pulled her knife from its sheath and swung it sideways with all her might. If the thing running around her was a person, the knife would plunge into its chest and kill it. As it was, the blade simply clattered off its metallic form. Her arms stung from the impact.

"Get down!" She yelled, ducking and sweeping her leg out to trip the close metal frame. With her large thighs and ass, her legs were by far the strongest part of her body.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

“You’re making a mistake bounty hunter.” Natsuki’s frame crept a few feet forward as Leopold ran interference. Any action she made he would be ready to counter. “You don’t know as much as you think. You make too many assumptions, and you overestimate your abilities.” Natsuki would have smirked if she was able. If Dominique was a fanatic her attitude wouldn’t change, but if she was a more thoughtful woman then she might become more cautious. That is, if Natsuki’s insult didn’t drive her berserk.

Dominique attacked during the words, but her blade only scraped Leopold’s obdurate skeleton. Leopold saw the swooping knife but did not deign to respond, knowing it was a futile attempt to hurt his frame. She relied on pitiful tools. The knife should have been monoedged, or a vibro model. Apparently even an electroknife was too advanced for her preferences.

))I do not think we should waste time Natsuki. It’s clear this girl is experienced, but she is no combat veteran, otherwise she would understand the value of military equipment. Her carbon mesh suit is not even a reflexive model, despite their availability.((

>>Good. Humbling her should be smooth if she doesn’t understand how incompetent she is.<<

Leopold remained circling, waiting for Dominique’s inevitable second attack. She dropped to a crouch, thrusting out a tremendously muscled leg. Leopold foresaw her intentions without difficultly and hopped like a sprite over the swift leg. As he landed his own leg lashed at the unbalanced agent, too swiftly for human reactions to respond. The articulated joints of his frame’s claws drove stunningly into her chest, bruising her plump left breast. Meanwhile, Natsuki was rushing over to join the fray. She was twisting the catch mechanism loose on her gas bomb. Instead of lobbing the grenade Natsuki held it as she loped over the ground, trailing an increasingly dense smog of nerve gas. I wonder how she’ll react to this ploy Natsuki mused. Leopold admired his creator’s clever strategy. The frames had no nerves, so why not keep the grenade mobile?

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Profile YIM

Dominique's resolve only hardened as the far-away creature told her that she "overestimated" her own abilities. She'd show them!

Her leg-sweep failed miserably as the metal creature stepped easily over her attack. It was so damn fast! She didn't have time to consider another attack before -

"Oof!" She cried out as the strange robot smacked her left breast. Her chest was a very sensitive area for her, and it seemed as if her attacker had known that. The tender tissues ached as the attack knocked her off balance and she fell onto her well-padded ass.

"You son of a bitch!" She swore, grabbing her pistol and firing widlly at the metal frame, which now seemed to be mocking her with its swift movements.

Out of the corner of her eye Domi noticed the other attacker coming closer, carrying a grenade which was releasing clouds of gas!

"Damn!" the agent said to herself, evaluating her options. She never ran from a fight, but she needed to put some distance between herself and that gas, quick!

Dominique stayed on the ground, rolled over onto her hands and knees, and started to crawl as fast as she could, hoping her wild shots with the pistol had distracted the nearby metal beast enough to allow her to escape.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Natsuki was not as proficient at operating her frame as Leopold, but she still covered the moist ground with uncanny speed. The gas flaring out in her wake created the illusion that her frame was a mangled rocket skittering over the ground. Leopold concentrated on Dominique’s aimless shots, utilizing his superhuman reflexes to outmaneuver her pistol’s barrel and contorting spastically. Bolts of plasma sizzle past his surrogate body while his heat sensors whined warning. He hastily retreated after the last shot pierced above his truncated neck, giving Dominique the time she wanted to commence her own retreat. As she crawled, he took his cue from his partner and activated his own grenade. Smoke fogged the air while he dashed to intercept the agent’s path, cutting off her forward escape route with a wall of rolling mist. Natsuki perceived his plan intuitively and altered her direction. In tandem the frames circled the slower woman until ghostly gas hung suspended around her. There was no place to go but through the amorphous barrier. Both frames came to a stop, waiting. Eventually their grenades would pour their toxins into the space left to the distressed agent. Her only option was to somehow neutralize one of those grenades and disperse a portion of the nerve gas ring long enough to break through. Dominique’s hand stopped upon a puddle of cloth. It was her discarded trenchcoat, half sunken into the mud.

“Surrender bounty hunter, unless you want us to cover our expenses by taking you as product. You can bow out gracefully.” Natsuki stifled a snigger of glee during her deception. How delightful it was to play the slaver!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

Dominique began to cough as the gas closed in around her. She had to act fast! Ignoring the metal creature's threats of taking her as "product," she grabbed the only thing at hand - her mud-covered coat.

Already starting to grow dizzy, the curvaceous agent struggled to aim at the closest grenade. She fired her pistol at the target, unable to see if she was successful. Holding her coat around her face like a shield, she ran in the direction she had fired her shots.

If her planned had worked, the grenade would be knocked away, and hopefully the trenchcoat would provide her with enough protection to get away from the encircling gas. Her vision was already blurred, and the covering on her face made it impossible to see where she was running. She just had to get away!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Sheer luck, the savior of innumerable soldiers, came to Dominique’s rescue. The smoke stung her eyes and made her head swim, but her wavering hand shifted as she squeezed the trigger. Her pistol whined, flashing thrice. Dominique did not see where her shots flew but she heard a loud blast in front of her. Wind and choking gas buffeted her body but her exemplary physique carried her through the burst and out the other side, blind and unsteady, but conscious.

Natsuki’s frame was sprawled over the ground. One of Dominique’s shots had melted the canister of her grenade and superheated the gas inside. The resultant explosion had bowled her over, but the tough skeleton frame was undamaged. Her visual sensors were spattered with soil however, half blinding her. She laboriously scraped her primary sensor nodes with fiber furred claws. Leopold swished past her while she was busy cleaning. He could see Dominique stumbling forward in thermal imagery, her body a panoply of orange and yellow. Taking advantage of her distraction he clambered near the ailing agent, still clutching his own grenade, and threw his slight weight against the backs of her knees.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Dominique felt a brief thrill as she broke through the line of her attackers and stumbled forward. She made it! She was in the clear!

Something hit the backs of her legs, and she fell forward into the mud. She tried to catch herself with her arms, but they slid out in front of her in the damp, churned-up muck. Her face and chest landed with a PLOP in the mud, and her protective coat went flying out of her grasp.

She shook her head and took a deep breath - and swallowed a mouthful of nerve-gas from the grenade!

Dominique never gave up. She struggled to keep crawling forward, kicking out with her legs at her metallic attacker. Her eyes rolled back, and her head filled with clouds.

Summoning her last reserve of strength, the agent threw herself forward into a roll. She got to her feet, dazed and almost blind. Red mud covered her hair and clothes, and the rain that began to fall made everything into a sticky paste.

Coughing and wheezing, but able to call on her willpower to drive her onward, Domi ran away from the scene of the battle, stumbling and slipping in the muck.

(OOC: Changed to prolong the fun!)

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Natsuki’s frame stalked out from the fog, speckled with drops of soil. Leopold’s frame stood by until she was beside.

))Our agent is retreating((

>>Good. Let her believe that she’s evaded us. It’s not entirely unreasonable, considering the clouds of gas. She doesn’t necessarily know about our sensor capabilities or our other specs either. My frame might have been destroyed. Why don’t you pursue her after a few minutes Leopold? You’re more proficient at operating these remote soldiers.<<

))Certainly. Am I to let her win?((

>>Yes, I want her to think she’s succeeding. Don’t feel as if you must make it easy on her though. I don’t mind if she comes to me battered.<<

))Excellent.((

>>You’re enjoying yourself aren’t you? I thought I programmed you to be non-competitive.<<

))You’re correct, but you also programmed me to learn. Combat experience such as this is an opportunity to absorb better information. I’ve already assimilated new tactics.(( Natsuki laughed at her construct’s earnest explanation.

>>I see. Off with you Leopold.<< Leopold’s frame bowed in affirmation and set off in pursuit of Dominique. The agent had put a fair distance behind her. Leopold opted to remain under cover, stalking in her wake. Natsuki watched his frame creep out of sight, and called up a navigation program to bring her back to the hideout. She hoped Leopold would give her enough time to prepare.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

Coughing the poisonous gas ut of her lungs, Dominique made her way through the ravine as fast as she was able. Her vision was still blurry, and her left breast ached from the creature's cruel punch.

A lesser agent - or one who was wiser - would have called for backup at this point. The thought never entered Dominique's mind. She had been temporarily beaten by these attackers, but she was determined to get her revenge.

She stood in the rain considering her next step. The closest she had come to actually hurting the creature was by almost burying it in rubble from the ravine wall with her pistol. That seemed to be her best bet.

Domi crouched down behind a boulder on one side of the ravine. She aimed her pistol at a loose collection of stones and dirt hanging over the edge of the ravine top. She waited.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Leopold was not a being who made mistakes twice, and while Dominique was learning, she did not understand what she was up against. She would win of course. His creator had ordered it so. But Leopold did not intend on making her victory a pleasant one. He snaked his way low upon the ground, his frame’s grey exterior meshing with the dingy path. His sensors detected her long before he permitted her to spy him, giving him ample opportunity to recognize her posture and discern her plan. He would spring her trap, and unbalance her in the process.

His frame shot up from the mud, unfurling like a striking insect. Dominique readied herself upon his approach, making certain her aim was unfaltering. He neared the danger zone, and she acted upon her ploy, blasting the precarious deposit of stones. At the same moment, Leopold vanished. He had propelled his frame high in the air, pushing off from the harder ground at the same instant Dominique’s shot strewed the air with dust. The stones fell where he ought to have crossed, and his frame flew forward as sleek and true as a dart. Dominique saw the attenuated figure drop out of the sky only paces away. True to slaver habits, he paused to gloat.

“Surrender and drop your weapons, little girl, or this will go harshly for you.”

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 am
Profile YIM

"Little girl?" Dominique said in indignation at the being's mockery. "I'll show you 'little girl'!"

Dominique lashed out with her boot, trying to land a kick on the frame. The thing was too damn fast, however, and she couldn't get anywhere near it! She threw punches and kicks, using all the tricks from her combat training, and her opponent was always just leaving the space she was entering.

"Stand still, you bastard!" A red-faced Dominique shouted, her frustration showing. She wasn't even considering the possible consequences of losing - she never did - she was just annoyed that this thing seemed to be toying with her!

Domi faked a kick, her opponent moved to the side, and she threw her whole body at the metal frame. She was attempting to tackle it to the ground, where she would be able to smash it with a rock.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next