View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif) 

Post Re: Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif)
Unceasingly his tentacles squeezed her impossible globes, suckers reattaching, then pulling free sharply. Each motion sent her body into wailing delights, nerves howling in the depth of Yif's pleasure-addled mind. Her nipples were captured and tugged fiercely now, the squeezing tentacles rolling and pulling upon her entire breasts as if she was a bovine on the farm.

"I'm glad you enjoy..." Ico says with a leer, watching the way her quivering mounds bulged in the tentacle-coils, the way her eyes rolled back, and her lips trembled. Leaning in, he gives a quick kiss on her cheek, right at the corner of his mouth.

"It wouldn't be nice if you didn't enjoy yourself... so feel free to let go and scream a little. Tell me... how much you want it in you..." Even as he said this, the tentacle seesawing betwixt her legs began to drag and press slowly, letting her feel as it slowly turned... moving to press and threaten to enter her, straight through the thin layer of cloth protecting her soaking depths.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am
Profile YIM

The milking motions of Ico's tentacles brought about a wave of reactions from the Albinnja. Her body began to rock in his grip, her hips pushing back and forth, rubbing her intimate regions against his exploring tendrils. Warmth spread through her chest as he tugged on her nipples and squeezed her bountiful breasts.

It was just like she were being milked like a farm animal, an idea that sent yet another rush of pleasure through Ylf's body. Deep in the recesses of her own mind, she was surprised at herself. That idea turned her on?

"I..." She fought to form words, trying to get her breathing under control. "I want it inside me..." She said quietly. A twinge of ecstasy and she was suddenly screaming out. "Oh god! I want it all! Fill me! HARD!" She began to buck wildly in his sinister embrace.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:32 am

"That's it..." He cooed, smiling at the way she rocked and the gasps and groans of pleasure. "You'll get it. All you want... all you can take, and more."

Finally she got what she wanted; she felt a second tentacle press against her aching sex, and then a third. Slowly... assisted by a touch of his power to change matter, she felt the thin layer of cloth begin to rip! And then, all three of them SHOVED into her sex, spreading her wide and invading her precious depths!

Their girth alone was enough to make her mind spin, and they did not take her as one either, thrusting in and pulling out in an elliptical rhythm that constantly rocked her back and forth. That rocked and bounced her hanging mounds, as they continued to be pulled, tugged, molested, squeezed. His hands touched them again, sliding over their impossibly large shape, and then gripping over her jutting teats and rolled the surrounding titflesh in his harsh fingers.

"Like this... you remind me of an animal... Yif. Do your people... have any animals... that they milk like this? Any that resemble this wanton you...?" With her big thighs, shapely ass, and ponderous mounds... she resembled an offering or a concubine more than a diplomat... something he was going to vastly enjoy. Enjoy to plunder, and enjoy to make her squirm.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

A slight moment of pressure as Ylf felt the tips of three enormous tentacles at her sopping entrance, pressing against her. After that instant though, the sensation was changed to something beyond what her mind could comprehend. The enormous tendrils sliding into her, pummeling in and out of her channel with alarming speed and ferocity, it made her mind reel and her body to convulse with pleasure. She bounced about, rocking back and forth as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

The Albinnja was aware vaguely of Ico talking to her as he filled her pussy. His hands rolled across her huge breasts, squeezing and massaging.

"Y-yes..." She stammered, gasping and screaming as the tentacles reached new and exciting places within her. "We milk cattle on my world." She was panting, bucking up and down on the tendrils. "I'm not cattle am I?" She asked, the question seeming absurd even to her.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 am

With quick thrusts, the tentacles fucked Yif deeply and powerfully. The cluster raided and ravished her delicious depths, splattering her juices loudly and smacking into her wetly. It was a steady, relentless sensation that filled her very being... every cry egged on the alien, who began to twist and pull at her nipples and enormous breasts in long, slow motions... as if he could milk the heavy mounds if he kept doing it for long enough.

Her convulsing body, her twitching limbs, were held steady while she was deeply fucked. Inside her, the things changed, the surfaces shifting and textures warping. It was like soft fingernails were raking over her folds, or bumps and craggly surfaces stretching her depths out even more. They seemed to grow and contract, threatening to shatter her thoughts completely.

And he continued to speak, his hands pulling on her stubborn nipples, as if expecting her milk to spill forth. "Ooh, no... I was teasing you, because you seemed so happy. Does your kind like being milked like those cattle? Or... is it just you?" His tentacles moved her slowly, letting her assume a pose more appropriate to it, with her hands and legs actually touching the ground as she was lowered, moved to all fours as tentacles pounded her from behind...

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:13 am
Profile YIM

The deep pounding was like nothing Ylf had ever experienced before. The expert manipulation of this creatures tentacles was nothing short of amazing, and the way it stretched her tight passage and transformed inside her was driving her to pleasure-filled madness. The long, rolling motions of his hands over her breasts, over her nipples wasn't helping. Her mind was foggy with ecstasy.

She was lowered into position, only vaguely aware of her new predicament. She tossed her head from side to side, trying to keep herself from moaning loudly as she was plundered.

"No..." She whispered, "No, I... I don't enjoy it!" The Albinnja wasn't a good liar at the best of times. She had no hope here, with all the distractions taking her. She bit her lip as she felt warmth flooding through her chest, her breasts feeling heavier every second that the alien continued his motions. What was happening?

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 am

"Ahh... my pardon. So I am... misunderstanding your responses, then? Too bad..." He sighed, seeming disappointed... which only made his hands pull and tug at her titflesh firmer, suckered tentacles clasping to the flesh of her impossibly large mounds. Milking them roughly, hungrily... his fingers slid away, letting the tentacles work them. One digit pressed to the hard nub of one teat, playfully pushing it around, even as they shook with each deep thrust. With the frenzy of tentacles pounding out her depths, Yif was being given no mercy or quarter, his dextrous and skilled limbs finding all the ways to drive her mad.

"You can tell me when you are beginning to like it... so I know..." He flicked the nipple idly, humming as his eyes raked over her gorgeous thighs and shapely hips. Tentacles were wetly smacking into her sex, their shapeshifting mass widening her further, exploring as deep as they could. Putting a hand on her stomach, he caressed her skin and smirked at the writhing and forceful feeling of the things fucking her... If she held it in too much longer, she might be driven insane...

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 am
Profile YIM

The beautiful alien continued to buck in the grasp of her captor, hips grinding away, trying to draw more and more of the tentacle inside her. She could feel the tightness in her middle intensify, unsure of what was her doing and what was the work of those powerful tentacles. With a shudder and a scream, Ylf came again, bouncing in Ico's hold as her muscles convulsed with the strain of pleasure.

As her pussy tightened around his tentacles, gripping the rushing lengths with alarming strength, another new sensation took Ylf. The warmth in the Albinnja's chest spread and she felt a great release, coupled with a warm, hazy pleasure. She was vaguely aware that... yes... The alien truly was milking her, squeezing the liquid from her sore and plundered teats as he rolled his hands over her expanses of titflesh.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 am

His tentacles fucked her furiously, teasing and plundering her flesh faster and harder. He was not going to stop, not while she was conscious. And given the intensity of what he did to her, she might not remain awake for long. They changed again, deep inside her... forming ridges and ripples, shaped to drive her to the edge of sanity as they fucked her in unison...

And then he cackled, like a mad, wild thing. Two streams of milk splattered on the floor. Tentacles placing a large bowl below, he began to collect the fruits of her body, pulling on her aching teats, squeezing her large breasts in rolling, milking motions.

As explosion after explosion of pleasure wracked her poor body, he whispered in her ear, tickling the lobe with his slow breaths. "you... weren't a good liar. You seem to be... enjoying this quite a lot. Don't worry... I'll give you plenty more as I study you... are you ready for it?"

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 am
Profile YIM

The climax had drained so much energy from Ylf that she was finding it difficult to keep up her struggles. She was dimly aware of the tentacles still pushing inside her with their rough force, warping deep in her womanhood to draw more reactions from her. Even with the ecstasy still glowing throughout the Albinnja from her orgasm, a new one was beginning to build, getting dangerously close if these tentacles had anything to do with it.

Ylf stared down at the bowls, filling as Ico milked her like some sort of cattle on a farm. She tried to protest or to pull away, but her chance at escape had long gone. She felt the alien's breath on her ear, asking her if she was ready. What more could there be for her to be ready for? Fear began to swell inside the Albinnja as she contemplated what more this monster could possibly do to her.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am

Those tentacles were voracious, squeezing, toying with, and pinching her flesh. They unceasingly toyed with her hanging tits, milking her teats and tugging upon her entire generous mounds as they hung and swayed like ripe fruit. He certainly showed his interest in 'plucking' them until she thought she was going to scream.

But his ominous words promised at more. What, just what, could be more? The tips of the tentacles tormenting her breasts brushed over her nipples hungrily, the narrow tips starting to encircle each of them slowly... taking their time in bending and contorting just right, to snare each hard, aching nub.

"I guess... that's a 'yes'..." He whispered, and she felt the narrow tips slide up. Right up to the edge of her nubs... tracing circles, awkwardly at first, overtop the tips of each. Working inward, and pressing gently and insistently on them as more of her milk splattered into the bowls below...

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 am
Profile YIM

Ylf's sensitive body was doing everything that it could to betray her. As the tentacles pressed against her hardened nipples harder and firmer it pushed her closer and closer to the edge of madness, overcome with pleasure by this adventure. They just continued to squeeze her bountiful breasts, milking her seemingly without end and it was beginning to take its toll on her stamina, she wasn't sure she would be able to keep herself from blacking out at this rate.

Absent mindedly she let out a tiny moan as the tips of the tentacles pushed hard against her nubs, more of the Albinnja's milk leaking into the bowls below. She found herself biting her lower lip, tongue extending lazily and licking her lips, relishing the feeling of those powerful, expert tentacles squeezing her enormous breasts, pushing against the hard pink nipples without remorse.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

Unceasingly his tentacles worked on her breasts, the bountiful mounds being milked and used for all their were worth. It was driving her to madness and darkness... a race to whether she would first completely break or fall unconscious. Of course, if she fell unconscious, it may only postpone the inevitable...

"Very good... I think it's time you finished up and got some rest. Don't you agree?" It was rhetorical... those tentacle-tips pushed against her nubs firmer, driving more milk out of her and teasing their tips furiously. The tentacles fucking her had speed up even more, her entire body rocking and bouncing with the furious pounding.

And as they pounded into her... they also twisted, forcing her sex to gape even wider, and causing their lengths to grind against her folds in new and shocking ways. Twist and untwist, a new sensation to drag more shrieks and climaxes from her, until Yif had no choice but to shatter or collapse... "That's it, lovely one... let it all out, and faint helplessly..."

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 am
Profile YIM

The monster promised her rest, some relief from this constant assault on her senses. Even if it was only for a few moments, it sparked a glimmer of hope inside Ylf. She thought to respond, but the tendrils pushed hard against her nipples, eliciting a weak cry from her lips instead. As her womanhood was pounded roughly, she felt a tightness in her head, as though she were being held very tightly being rocked into sleep. They forced her pussy open wider and wider making her cry out in ecstasy.

As they continued to grind against her, Ylf's world collapsed. She came, screaming and moaning as her pussy clamped around the invading tentacles, and finally she fell into blissful unconciousness, head falling forwards and limbs going limp in Ico's embrace.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 am

Post Re: Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Y
==================================================================

On second thought, I decided that this would be better to continue in its own thread...

Which leaves this done for now. This continues in this link to follow!

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6571

This thread can be closed...

Mon May 24, 2010 2:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5