View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif) 

Post Re: Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif)
The tentacles lowered her into a strange position, holding her steady in an armchair like shape. It puzzled her just how dexterous this creature was with his tentacles, and the way they held her now seemed so strange. Still they groped at her soft flesh, gripping her breasts, squeezing them.

"I swear," She said, "It's just these jewels that I was told to trade..." The tentacles squeeze her breasts harder, sending a rush of electricity through her body, her aching nipples standing proud within her dress. "I have made only a few trade talks before." She admitted. "I am a little unexperienced with my diplomatic duties..."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 am

It was bizarrely capable with those tentacles... she could feel the things surprisingly firm in their hold of her. Tentacles slid intimately close, outside of her clothes, but stroking everywhere over her now. All the way up to her shoulders and neck, along her arms and along her back. Between her buttocks and thighs, earning more sparks of pleasure from her body.

"Mmmm... I see. I don't have much use for jewels... but I am sure you can find other services to trade... in return, what sorts of things do your people seek for these jewels?" He stepped away from the panel again, looking back up into her face again. A hand raised up to stroke the side of one large breast, and... slowly began to trace along the curve, passing her hard nipple. Pausing by it, pushing lightly around it to tease it even more... and then along further... to cross her cleavage. And then, it hooked around the edge of her top with one finger. Oh... oh, he was going to expose her...!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am
Profile YIM

Ylf was struggling to ignore the tentacles roaming her body, sliding along her curves and stroking her intimately. Her body tensed up and she grit her teeth, but allowed Ico to continue, knowing that it was her only chance to get out of here.

"All sorts of things," She answered, "Military technology, Crafts, fuels, medicines, food. Anything that another race might have that they would be willing to give in exchange."

She was about to speak more when she felt his hand exploring her breast, stroking across one of her hard nipples, hooking into the top of her dress.

"Hey, wait!"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:26 pm

"Wait? Why... is there any reason I should?" He grinned lightly at her... then slowly began to pull her top down. An eighth of an inch at a time, slowly revealing more and more of her expansive breasts... stopping as the edge of her top would come against the side of her rock-hard nipples... almost as if they caught and desperately held onto what was left of her modesty.

"Not to be unfair, sorry... I was just thinking that I could probably trade for a lot of that... not in raw materials, but certainly in information... designs... things like that." As he spoke, his breath washed over her ample curves, and his other hand began to explore her hips and thighs experimentally...

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 am
Profile YIM

Ylf brightened up a little as Ico said that. He would be willing to begin trading with the Albinnja people? Perfect! A successful mission... somewhat. Now if only she could get him to let her go. This wasn't the best position to be in for diplomatic talks after all. His hands began to roam her body, the cloth of her top sliding against her soft flesh and threatening to reveal her voluptuous orbs to her captor.

"What.. what would I need to do in return?" She asks.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:40 pm

"Oooh... that's a good question. You can tell me more about your people... I like to learn and all." His fingers gently seize upon one hard nipple, gently rolling and tugging it in his fingers, stroking around the edge of her top with his thumb. Her words made him grin lightly, and his other finger pulled a little more. It made her breasts almost bow, dragging her nipples down and making her large orbs strain upwards... no, threatening to burst free completely.

"And... you could stay a while... depending on what you want, maybe we can negotiate... I don't get any visitors, so having a guest would be... quite enjoyable." As he spoke, his lips came down upon her right mound, kissing it lightly.

Last edited by isometricmayhem on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

Ylf complied with her captors request as he continued his exquisite probing.

"There isn't much to tell you about my people," She admitted. There was a sharp intake of breath as he stroked against her nipple. "We tend to stay inside a lot due to our planet having many snowstorms. We have a tolerance to extremely low temperatures but a lot of heat makes us uncomfortable..." He pulled on her top that little bit more, making her breasts threaten to spill out over the top. The soft mounds were rising and falling rapidly with her breathing. One more tiny pull and they would be free.

"How long do you want me to st-" She was going to say 'Stay' but was cut off by him pressing his lips against the top of her breast, making her involuntarily let out a quiet squeak of pleasure.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 am

His lips roam across her soft curves, pinning her glorious mounds in that exposed, barely-covered position while he thoroughly works on them. He was worshipping each queenly globe, lips, tongue, and even teeth gently rasping across them. Whatever he was thinking of was long forgotten as he seconds ticked by... soon becoming entire minutes.

With her quivering breasts bending, straining to burst free, it only takes another light tug to send them bursting upwards and bouncing madly! Laughing and grinning faintly as her orbs dance, seizing one from beneath in one of his hands, he looked up suddenly.

"Oh? Good question... mmm... that is interesting. Your nervous system is quite... sophisticated. I suppose that's needed to be able to weather such cold and still know what you are feeling, eh?" Ico was smiling broadly as he fondled her left tit, letting the other one staying fallen on her chest... looking up into her eyes as he spoke.

"How long, I suppose, would depend. I might need at least a few hours to see if I have fuel for your ship, and to load it up... I would need even more to inspect these beautiful gems you've brought." As he spoke, there was an-almost mischievous twinkle in his eye as the hand inspecting her breast lightly caught her hard nipple between two fingers, tugging on it lightly.

"The necklaces, of course. Some of those gems might be useful... if they are rare or unique, I certainly wouldn't mind trading fuel and supplies for them... at least for your own purposes. It might take me a day to fully analyze them, though... I can certainly provide accommodations for you for free, as a guest of my station." Humming to himself, he began to more thoroughly grasp and grope her orb, squeezing, pulling, rolling the entire tit in his hand.

"Actually... you are kind of lucky. While I don't have a lot of raw supplies... like I said, I keep this place as something of a... library... and lab. You are seeking knowledge... among other things... and I collect and keep it. You can certainly trade for at least some of my information... on technology... star systems... life forms... or even for samples. I do like to cook, too. Maybe I can make you a few dishes to take home..."

His constant groping paused, simply hefting her mound now, until it almost reached her own lips (looking down at him as she was). "As for what you can trade..." He spoke quieter, eyes still holding that twinkle... "...like I said, I wouldn't mind learning about your kind through you. I suppose what you can trade for... and what you can offer to trade... depends on how great a 'sacrifice' you are willing to make for your people." The human-looking shapeshifter grinned as he said this last, definitely one inspiring unease in her.

"That will be the rest of your 'currency'..."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:36 am
Profile YIM

Ylf squirmed in the grasp of her captor, struggling in vain to pull away from him as he lavished more and more attention on her sensitive breasts. A sharp tug on her dress and they were free, exposed to both the elements and the alien being that held her. She listened as he continued talking to her, cupping her breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers. She bit her lower lip, blushing profusely and trying to stop herself from letting out a moan.

He roughly groped and squeezed the soft, warm flesh, rolling it over and over so many times that Ylf was sure she wouldn't be ale to stop herself from letting out an ecstatic groan. He stopped, lifting her breast up, making her suck a sharp breath in.

"What sort of sacrifice do you mean?" She asked, clueless.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm

The menacing monster... just stopped, blinking at her face. Did she really ask that question? It should be obvious... shaking his head in amazement, he tugged firmer on her diamond-hard teats.

"Hmm... the sacrifice you are making now, for one, in letting me study you like this. Because those gems are likely not of great value to me... and as you said yourself, there is not much you can say about your people, so that information is not much in trade either."

At this, he sighs in disappointment, and resumes groping her bountiful bosom. "If you don't have information or knowledge to trade... or materials that I can use... all you have is yourself. Make sense?" At 'sense', he sharply tugged on one of her teats, letting the other mound fall roughly back onto her chest. His lips came down to caress the flesh of the tit he still held, then looked back at her face with a faint smirk.

"Hence... what priceless knowledge... and other things I possess... are dependent on what sacrifices you are willing to make for your people. How long will you be studied, how you will... oh, and there are ways you can raise raw money that I can help you with, if you are desperate. Does that make more sense?" He didn't say that 'earning raw money' would be by renting her out to the intergalactic brothels... no need to concern her with details that might not even come up...

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 am
Profile YIM

The constant groping had proven too much for Ylf. She was now quite audibly moaning with every squeeze that Ico visited upon her, twisting her body in any direction to get away from the beings touch. He was starting to get through the naive young Albinnja now, his plan sinking into her mind.

"So, you wish to study... me some more?" She asked. "Raw money?" She seemed a little confused, but her follow up question would perhaps make Ico grin with evil intent. "Would you show me how? If it allows me to get resources for my people, I have to try!" The poor girl had no idea what she was getting herself into.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Her desperate plea drew a grin indeed from him. The malevolent entity was quite impressed with her plea... he almost felt sorry for the naive girl. 'Not too bright, is she...' Before long, the Albinnja was going to be used in every way imaginable, plundered and violated until she could not think of anything else. Her luscious ass and gorgeous breasts and deep, delicious depths. By Ico... and then by hordes of other lusty, cruel aliens and nightmarish horrors.

But for now, Yif was safe. "Nice... nice determination!" He says with a smile, squeezing her massive mounds firmly in his hands and coils. "Then... how about this agreement. You can trade some of your gems for fuel... you can trade your body for some of my knowledge... data... and records. And for twenty percent and your agreement to stay in a... business contract for a period of time... I'll find you a means of earning some intergalactic currency and resources for your people."

"But first... what is your name? What do your people call themselves?" Slowly, her luscious thighs were pried apart, other tentacles caressing her shapely ass and limbs. Others were moving betwixt her legs, stroking over her sex once again... Unfortunately for her, it seemed the alien diplomat might be his guest for as long as a week or two... and a brothel whore for many weeks more...

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Ico was fast-talking his way around Ylf's naivety, an excellent tactic especially considering that right now her mind was reeling with sensations and distracting thoughts. Words like "Contract" and "20%" all ran through her brain, barely recognised and she found herself nodding and agreeing. Through the haze of pleasure as the alien's hands and coils worked her enormous breasts.

"My... My name is Ylf," She told him, barely able to form words. More tentacles dragging themselves over her curves, stroking her round ass, her long legs. Another stroked at her tight womanhood and she found herself gently swaying in his grasp, pushing back and forth rythmically.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:14 am

"Hmm.. Yif? A very nice name..." He was being surprisingly nice, but there was an etiquette to be had in all of this. It wouldn't do to be rude after all...

"Well, welcome, Yif. You can be my guest for the next few days... you can stay as long as you feel comfortable, however." Firmly, her ponderous mounds were squeezed by the tentacle coils, rolling motions that started near her body, and slowly rippled towards her aching teats. They finished with a short, deliberate tug on her nipples... performed by the narrow ends of the tentacles.

She barely noticed the suckers hadn't attached to her tender flesh... not until they finally clasped around her aching acres of flesh during a long squeeze... then popped free as they released her mounds again! The sharp sensations rocked Yif's tender body... and the monster had barely begun.

It did not bode well for her. Not at all. Not with the continual pleasure threatening to conquer her mind and body. Suckers grasped her nipples, letting the tentacles tug upon them more ably and firmly, while the tentacle below began to seesaw against her sex, working her body hotter. Her shapely and tender ass was grasped and squeezed, suckers rippling on and off of every inch of tender flesh.

His more human hands were stroking her shoulders, neck, and the curves and undercleavage of her trembling mounds gently. "By any chance... are you enjoying the hospitality... so far?"

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am
Profile YIM

The idea of being a guest was definitely much more attractive to Ylf. Research subject had such strange connotations, but being this being's guest might prove to be slightly less stressful... The rolling of his tentacles, squeezingher breasts and tugging on her hard nipples did give her second thoughts though.

The suckers attached to her large breasts and broke free, releasing the soft flesh and leaving the Albinnja with a loud sigh and slight groan of pleasure. Her breasts had grown so sensitive, the lightest brush against them made her heart race and heat build deep within her.

Another tentacle was pressing against her sex, gliding over the thin material that shielded her, drawing more moans from the young diplomat. He grabbed a hold of her soft rear, the suckers audibly popping free of the flesh, pushing her ever closer to another climax.

"I... I am..." She said. The words were out before she even realised what she was saying. The hands working on her upper body, the tenacles continuing their wonderful probing. She was so close...

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next