View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Releasing the shadow (Nightbringer) 

Post Releasing the shadow (Nightbringer)
On her last trip back to the hideout, the crew of the Phoenix had picked up a transmission saying that there was a large bounty on the cargo of a particular research vessel not too far from their location. Never one to turn down an opportunity to make money she had quickly rushed back to her ship to head to the specified location.

Soon after, the research vessel was within sight. With a well trained crew such as hers this puny research vessel should be quite easy to plunder, reporting in her second in command said "Captain, the research vessel is in sight. What are your orders?" Thinking of the best course of action to disable the ship without damaging the valuable cargo she said "Fire the forward lasers at the engines. We can't have them getting away with our cargo now can we?

Her expertise at plundering was evident, as they took the ship within minutes. Searching the ship quickly while her crew took all the valuables of the researches, Tessa found what they were looking for. It was a large metal container, seeming somewhat like a coffin with a small glass window on the lid. Leaning over the container to look into the window she saw what looked like a man. Trying to make out the details through the low lights inside the container she saw that he could best be described as an adonis, very well muscled with liquid black hair and what looked like tattoos stemming from his fingers all the way to his chest.

"Why would someone pay so much for a man? Oh well once I get paid it won't be my concern anymore." Shrugging her shoulders she grabbed the communicator from her belt calling her crew to help her quickly take the container back to the ship.

Once they were back to the ship and far enough away from the plundered vessel Tessa headed down to the cargo bay planning to open the container to see just why he was worth so much. Standing over the container in her Sha'ra form she said, unsure if he could hear her as she pushed the release button, "Well lets just see if you were worth the trip to get you."

Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Post Re: Releasing the shadow (Nightbringer)
Light.

All that consumed his every sense was light. Surrounding him, holding him, restraining him. The being known only by the alias, The Nightbringer to the A.D.D database, had been caught. He had underestimated the research vessel that had drifted into his current sanctuary and his sector of space. In space, darkness was all encompassing, it was his home and his control over the shadows was absolute. There was a time affairs of the physical world and the flesh meant nothing to him. A time when he just watched and saw the worlds turn endlessly. Alot had happened to him since those days but one thing remained the same...he did as he pleased. The fusion generated lights surrounding his prison tormented him, as he was held in such a way not a single shadow for him to escape in was cast. They had used his awakened primal hungers against him and managed to trap his sentience inside this metal contraption. Weakened by the light, he could almost feel it burning throughout him. Rage.

Only vaguely was he aware of the screaming of the crew as they attempted to stave off the attack from the pirates. Deep bass rumbled as the engines died and the crew had braced for boarding. Then silence again. He felt the jostling as his container was moved, but aware of little more than. Time marched on, and again only the light remained.

Outside the glass, he could feel something, or someone...yet blinded saw nothing. With a loud hiss the doors of his prison opened, and the lights turned off. His eyes flared open, black endless pits narrowed in pain and anger. His world was still blurry as the effects of the light still echo'd through out his very essence, yet what he did see was not quite what he expected. A fiery red-heard, well armed and quite striking stood before him. She didn't look like a member of the A.D.D strike force that had been assembled to bring him to justice, but then again A.D.D also employed bounty hunters. Though, no one who knew who he was would have ever let him out...his anger faded.

Slowly he placed his hand again to his face, rubbing it as he tried to get hold of his senses, "Where am I?" Countless voices spoke as he did, and ended after he had finished moving his lips. Usually such an attractive woman would have stirred the lusts and desire of him but if it was A.D.D he wasn't about to do anything until he was out of his prison as they wouldn't have opened it without being able to close him back in it.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

"This is my ship, The Phoenix. I stole your container from a research ship." Remaining cautious as she stood next to the shadowy being she said "I have a few questions for you. Your anwsers might effect my decision on what to do with you." Grabbing a few chairs from nearby she took a seat, gesturing to the other as the shadowy being regained his bearings after being freed from his confinement.

Sat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm

He was cautious as he pushed himself to a sitting postion and then pulled himself free of the container, his human like muscles tensing as his naked body slips free. Tribal Tattoo's and brands covered his entire chest, back and arms. Many of the symbols were alien and meant nothing, though each symbol held meaning to him. A mark he placed upon his current host, a trophy and a gauge to see how long this human body would be able to last under the strain he caused. He was human enough in current appearance save a few obvious features, his dark grey skin, his ever moving black hair as if a wind was blowing and his empty black eyes. Other than that he was the pinnicle of human perfection, a lean muscular build, a handsome youthful face and as he was currently naked rather well endowed. He couldn't believe she was letting him free as if she was A.D.D it wouldn't take long for his strength to return to him even in the current lighting. As much as his host's own desires had fused with his own dark passions, he was intellegent and this woman had set him free. Clearer as his vision was now he could see the Captain fully now, a part of him would have liked nothing more than to shift to his monstrous form and show her just how grateful he was.

Instead, he merely walks slowly and cautiously to the chair and takes a seat. Time enough for that later he supposed should he not like the way things went.

"Ask your questions Captain." The man spoke, again his voice sounded like thousands of disjointed whispers all calling out at once. Even still he managed to sound polite, though a bit cold and calculating.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat May 23, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

Looking the being over as he pulled himself free of the container, eyes roaming every inch of his body and lingering on his well endowed crotch before moving back to his face as he sat in the chair across from her."Well the obvious question would be what is your name? Other than that I would like to know why you would be so valuable since although I did free you I only did so because there was a large offer for you from one of the black market merchants. But I am a fair woman so since I wasn't told that I would be retrieving a living being I could be persuaded to set you free for a fair price."

Sun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

He hadn't failed to notice her checking him out, but other matters had to come first and he was still a bit shook up from that light prison. He listened to her two questions with interest as it was made rapidly apparent she wasn't A.D.D or any hunter they had sent out. A smile creeped onto the corners of his mouth.

"Many know me simply as The Nightbringer, as to what makes me so valuable..." The odd man paused for a moment. "Lets just say I've not made many friends and in their desperation a large bounty was put out for me. If you have access to a data terminal I'm sure you'll be able to get the specifics." He finished with a long stretch, almost uncaring of any danger he might be in.

The data terminal would indeed hold information about the creature hailed with the alias, The Nightbringer should she choose to look.

Class 5 Alien, Extremely Dangerous.
Current Bounty, 15,000,000 Credits.
A.D.D has issued this bounty to be paid upon the successful capture and verification of the creature. Point of contact is Major Ariani, Commander of Strike Force Daybreak.
Capabilities: Classified, please contact A.D.D command and enter verify your Hunter License.
Crimes: Murder, Destruction of Property (Government and Private), Assault, Resisting Arrest, Assault on an Officer, Assault with Deadly Force, Kidnapping, etc etc. (The list spans pages)

Night merely waited to see if she planned on checking out what A.D.D had released on him. Not seeming the least bit bothered to be sitting naked in front of her though his eyes never once left her.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:17 am
Profile YIM

"No need for me to look. If the ADD is behind the bounty they won't be getting help from me, since I likely have a sizeable bounty on myself as well." Thinking for a moment she said with a devilish grin The ADD always overreacts, I plunder a few of their ships and they stupidly send more out to catch me. Ah well tis the life of a pirate."

Shifting in her chair she said "Well since I love messing with the ADD's business, I will let you go and if you want, I could give you a ride to another area since my ship is likely faster then whatever else you could find around here. Standing up from her chair she stretched her arms above her head and said "My guest quarters are filled with my crew though so if you do want a ride I think you might end up staying in my room."

Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 am

All things in life were but a game and entertainment. Even if A.D.D had gotten hold of him, they could not have kept him forever. He would see where this game would take him. At best, she'd deliver him to delicious young women and if not, well, he could always take a try with the devilish young pirate. His eyebrow quirked at the mention of staying in her room as the deep lusts that boiled within him shuddered throughout him and made even worse as she gave a stretch of her own. Her curvy body and firm breasts jutting out towards him. He was effected greatly by the passions of human desire that his host once carried, managing to reign in on them and keep himself from doing anything for the moment though his "manhood" twitched appreciately at the view.

Meeting her words with a grin all his own he spoke again, "I'd be thankful for the ride, though it would seem I'll end up in your debt two fold now. For my freedom, now the ride...the price of which I'd be happy to discuss after getting cleaned up and clothed." The Nightbringer didn't really need clothing, or to get clean but might as well stick to the current guise and not cause any alarm. A.D.D was no joke in earnst and if she spoke true then she was probably more capable than she appeared. Besides he was still recovering and using this transport would help him conserve his strength.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Smiling as she noticed the appreciative twitch of his "manhood' she pushed the open button for the door and said "Alright then, Any idea where you want us to take you? I can give the orders through the intercom after we get to my room." Gesturing for him to follow her she smiled devilishly and said "Its not too far and there is a big shower there. I will get the crew to find you some clothes while we get cleaned up."

Sun May 24, 2009 4:39 pm

The nonhuman man rose to his feet from the chair as he moved to follow her. His eyes lingered upon her shapely frame, greedily enjoying the view from behind as her hips swayed with each step. He was honestly surprised, was she flirting with him? While we get cleaned up? The being liked the sound of that yet, maybe it was a trap...or maybe there was no one of her crew that could satify her. Images of her naked body drenched and dripping with water floated through his mind, wordlessly following her. Her confidence, her fiery gaze and sexy swagger plus there was something hidden. A strength. Again the lustfilled passions deep within bubbled, he wanted to see her strength and tame it. Shaking his head, he cleared those thoughts and reminded himself to stick to the plan and see what comes first.

"Might I ask your name, Captain?" The Nightbringer finally asked, taking his mind off the multiple dark thoughts swirling within.

Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile YIM

Stopping in front of the door to her room she said "My name is Tessa." Pushing the open button for the door she walked into the large room. Although calling it large would be considered by most to be an understatement, fitting in all of Tessa's belongings with plenty of room to spare. After the dark being entered the room she closed the door and gestured to another door nearby and said "The shower is through there. Other than that feel free to look around while I get the crew to find you some clothes." Walking over to the intercom she quickly put the order through to the available members of her crew.

Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm

The man's eyes shifted about the room, making note of the trophies and other possessions she considered valuable. With a nod, he walks towards the door she had directed him to and pushes the button. With a "shoosh" the door slides to the side and the man steps through. The Nightbringer doesn't even bother finding the lights in the dark bathroom as he makes his way to the shower. This was not his first time aboard a space craft, nor taking a shower but he did have to admit from the few craft he had been on the bathroom was surprisingly spacious. Turning on the warm water only, the man breaths out a sigh of relief as the hot water casscades down his naturally cold flesh reveling in the sensation of the heat and the darkness. He presses his forehead against the wall underneath the showerhead letting the water spill down his muscular back and closes his eyes. Sometimes he did forget the simple pleasures that material world had available.

...and this was certainly MUCH better than being on that last ship, his previous hosts were far less accommodating and far less pleasing on the eyes...

Sun May 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

Watching as the dark being walked through the door to her spacious bathroom Tessa sat down on her bed, waiting for her crew to bring the clothes for her guest. After a few minutes she heard a knock at her door, walking over and opening it she saw one of her crew carrying some clothing. How fitting... The clothes were a black shirt, buttons opened, and a tight fitting pair of blue jeans.

Dismissing the crew member back to her post she closed the door and laid the clothes out on her bed. Soon after she heard the water shutting off. Hearing the door open she looked over to him, watching as he walked over to the bed. "Enjoy yourself. I need to take a shower. We can talk about the terms of your stay afterwards."

Winking at him as she went into the bathroom she said "No peeking okay?"

Sun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

He finished drying himself off, picking up the clothes and started to get dressed. The mental pictures of her naked body soaking under the hot shower still floated through his mind and how badly he wanted to taste and touch her flesh. Turning to look at her he smiled and said, "Well, I'll try to restrain myself...but no promises." His voice was a bit deeper and faintly raspy. Picking up the shirt he slides his arms into the sleeves, not even bothering to button it however leaving his perfect chest and six pack on proud display. He was well aware his savior liked his body, might as well show it off. With another stretch he took a seat on the floor resting against her bed and closed his eyes once again.

Peering through the shadows his vision returned, the bathroom hot with steam clear in his vision. It was just to tempting to not look. There he saw her, just as he had pictured and the affect of just watching her clear upon his current form's manhood.

Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

Leaving the door opened after she entered the bathroom, removing the covering of talons and feathers hiding her torso as she turned on the shower. Stepping into the warm water she let it run over her tired muscles for a few minutes as she ran her bird-like hands over the supple flesh of her breasts and down her body, cleaning the dust and grime of todays heist off her body.

After she felt sufficiently clean she stepped out of the shower, drying herself off quickly and wrapping the towel around her body. Moving out of the steamy bathroom she sat on the edge of the bed, resting her back against wall and giving the shadowy being a view of her sex.

Sun May 24, 2009 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next