View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Goethia's Colony (open for anyone) 

Post The Goethia's Colony (open for anyone)
The dark vastness of space, such all -encroaching abyss filled with stars felt slightly...familiar in a sense to Orobas. The Hellish prince, seeing as how his colleague Ose had talked to him about the riches of space and the recent attempts at colonization by various different races than the human he was so familiarized with, was utterly intrigued at the possibilities.

With a tone mocking an old and famous human show, Orobas externalized his thoughts...
"Space...the final frontier", an equine laughter echoed across the space in a way that only demonic voices could even at the absence of air. Floating with his arms crossed, several miles above Earth, Orobas gave one last glance to the blue marble in space. "Well, it's time I expanded my horizons, those lesser stupid princes can rot in hell for all i care!"

Remembering the Information that his colleague Marquis Decarabia had given him he suddenly disappeared in a puff of sulfur from Earth's orbit and appeared at an empty cluster of asteroids inside the Vanejin System. "Now it's time to work some of this magic of mine!" Orobas started an intrincate ritual dance slowly coalescing some of the rocks around him into a mansion sized rock. "And for the final touch..." a frenetic sharp movement with his arms slowly materialized a small chateau on top of the rock, a sort of hellish mansion in obsidian blacks and quartz crystal engravings with bull and equine motifs on the towers. Vast corridors and grunt pens in the basement, a dance hall, a dozen of bedrooms, a dining hall and prince Orobas' throne room materialized inside of the small castle.
Mocking an Earthling song, Orobas cooed "Feels like hoooome to me~", grabbing his abdomen he let his horrid laughter echo on the immediate space the way only demonic sounds can be heard in the void of space.

"Well now that I have a sort of base here I can start playing around...altho' i feel rather tired for the moment..."

Orobas poofed into sulfur and reappeared in his throne room, deftly floating on top of it in a sitting posture, villanously slouching on it.

"It should be good enough until i figure out what's happening around and once I get to meet some of the...denizens of this vast new playground"

EDIT: Ok, I finally found the site theme thread and gave it a read. I edited it out so it'd be actually cohesive now. Please do tell me if I'm still doin' it wrong :x

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am

Post Re: The Goethia's Colony (open for anyone)
Putting her ship on autopilot as she made her way through the Vanejin system, Nikki had decided to take a shower before her return to base. Making her way to the small cabin that served as her bedroom she stripped off the scraps of material that served as her body suit and stepped into the soothing hot waters that were spraying from her shower. Midway through her shower, having just washed the soap off of her luscious curves, Nikki heard the proximity alarms from the bridge going off.

Turning off the water she stepped out with a slight sigh grabbing a towel and drying herself before running to the bridge, the towel wrapped around her barely covering her with the bounce of her ample chest. As she stepped onto the bridge she immediately saw the problem, her small ship was heading straight for a mansion sized rock that had appeared completely out of nowhere. Managing to pull the course up enough not to completely crash her ship skidded along the top of the rock becoming stuck tight in a small hill on the asteroid. The impact of the crash flung Nikki out of her chair and onto the hard metal floor, knocking her out and causing her towel to open and land on top of her as her naked body lay unconcious on the cold metal floor.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 am

"Oh Lerajie, why do you run so fast? Come here, and let me savor your delicious body, baby. Oops! you tripped! Now it's time t..."

A sudden, loud sound forced Orobas to wake up from his dream. His eyes, wide as plates quickly turned into a leer of rage as he shouted as hard as he could.

"WHO!
THE FUCK!
DARES!
TO DISTURB!
MY SLEEP!!!

"BIFRONS, COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!" Orobas yelled with authority as a small, goblin-like figure entered the throne room, immediately kneeling as it was in front of the throne. "You called, your majesty?"

The small Bifrons caught a glimpse of Orobas' contorted face and quickly started trembling and whimpering in terror, thinking it was one of the prince's well known murderous tantrums. Seeing how his subject was terrified senseless, Orobas quickly tried to calm down a moment "deep breath, deep breath", he murmured to himself; "say, my dear Bifrons, what is it, what happened in my space base that suddenly woke me up from my delicious dream where I had finally caught Lerajie and was about to ravage her body?"

As terrified as he was, Bifrons was a little relieved that he had the answer. "An intruder, my liege, someone crashed into the mansion's grounds an-"; "space base" Orobas quickly corrected his little servant, "yes my liege, my apologies, crashed into the space base's grounds. Would you like me to send a reconaissance party?"

Walking from one side to the other of the room, Orobas made his pronouncement "Nope, not this time...this time I wanna deal with the intruder myself, gather some information about them and who knows? maybe some...energy. Why, this interruption might not be bad at all in the end!" His trademark laughter now rumbled in the throne room as he vanished.

Appearing where he sensed the disturbance on his own chateau's grounds, he quickly saw the spaceship awkwardly docked into his asteroid. Looking for an entrance he came across the cockpit room from outside, watching through the "windshield" a naked, unconcious woman lying on the floor.
"If I wasn't a fallen angel I'd be thanking the old man, hahahahaha!" Orobas mocked God as he shifted into the cockpit, his hands rubbing his crotch area, expectantly...

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:54 pm

"I have to get up.... It's not safe here." Nikki dreamt as she lay unconscious on the floor, the cold metal making her exposed nipples hard. Finally she managed to get her thoughts together enough to bring her arms under her and push herself up off the floor.

"Unh..." she groaned as she stood up, her towel long forgotten on the floor. Still dizzy from hitting her head on the hard floor she stumbled backwards bumping into....something. It didn't feel metallic so is it a...person? she thought as her head throbbed. Finally thinking to look up she saw the equine features of some being looming above her, and knew that what she bumped into was probably his body. Turning around she tried to back away from him but ended up slipping on the forgotten towel and falling down on her firm ass. Propping herself up on her arms as they rested between her spread legs, her full chest jutting outward towards the equine being she said "Who are you?"

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"Who am I, you ask?" Orobas mockingly asked. Making his voice boom with magical means and his features darken as to appear more imposing. "I am the Infernal Prince Orobas, lord of magic, master of the dark arts, ruler of the Phlegethon" each title making him float slightly over the metallic floor, his solomonic key symbol appearing on the ground below him "...and a rather good chess player!" his mocking laughter making the spaceship rumble.
"And you, my dear, have intruded upon MY space base, making a dent on my beloved asteroid...do you know how much strain did it put in me to summon this infernal rock in the middle of nowhere? I'm in need of reenergizing"

Finally discarding the introductory "fireworks", Orobas landed right besides the naked lady in front of him, appreciating fully the ample bossom that promised bountiful pleasure to both him and her, the nice, declicious curves delineating her hips and rear, the perfect and silken smooth skin on her legs...each feature making him harder and harder still.
Nuzzling the woman's cheek he whispers in her ear, licking her earlobe a bit "And i intend to recover such energy, drawing it from you"

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm

"Well, Infernal Prince Orobas, I have to say that it wasn't entirely my fault that I crashed. I was in the shower and I had the ship on auto pilot, and your base wasn't on my map so I didn't have enough time to react before I crashed." Nikki explained, not seeming fazed in the slightest at our her nudity in front of such an imposing looking being.

After his display of "fireworks", Nikki watched as Orobas landed right next to her and his eyes traveled every inch of her naked body. With his large stature filling her vision she easily saw the effect her nudity was having on him as his cock became harder and harder and threatened to burst from the light blue slacks that served as his pants.

She knew what was coming soon enough but with him so close to her she was sure that she couldn't move fast enough to escape even if he would give her the chance to.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

Taken slightly back at her lack of fear nor showing any shyness at her being completely exposed at him, Orobas couldn't help but feel a pang of dejectedness inside of him, thinking to himself "oh well...people from space must be so jaded". This slight reverie quickly got discarded as he at least saw that she had no way out of the situation. Tracing his fingers through her naked leg, diverting towards her thigh and finally landing square on her soft sexual mound, Orobas commenced stimulating her outer lips, spreading them open with his hand and invading her with deft fingers, stimulating her clitoris and inserting a couple of fingers between her velvety folds. His gaze fixed on hers he chanted a quick spell to make her weaker still and unable to resist his invading hands.
"Dear girl it truly doesn't matter if you're justified for crashing on my beautiful base. I'm afraid you fail to see that you're the visiting team here. And to put your mind to rest, hehe" He couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of his recent statement. "I intend to ravage your body and please my sexual urges with it" Orobas said as he took his penis out of the increasingly stretching slacks of his, hoping that at least the sudden showing of his masculinity would shake her a little towards fear...or lust.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:18 am

Nikki's body tensed as the deft hand landed on her hairless mound, spreading her open and invading her with his thick fingers, "A-ah" she moaned as the fingers entered her tight hole, and her hips pushed forward to greet those thick fingers as they began a slow rhythm inside her. When her eyes locked with his she felt her strength draining, leaving her with barely enough energy to move, as he chanted something under his breath.

Unable to do anything but listen as he explained her situation to her, she watched as he pulled his throbbing member out of those tightening slacks. Her eyes widened as she said "Wow that thing is thick. I guess it comes with looking sort of like a horse?"

Last edited by Nikki on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:54 am

"And the mind of a demon, my dear" He picked her light frame up with his arms, turning her so her back was facing him, and letting her rest in his crotch. His thick member protruding from between her thighs, Orobas was unable to resist cracking a joke about it "look! you have a cock now!", at the same time he started stimulating her breasts, massaging the perfect flesh orbs and pinching her nipples lightly, deciding to enjoy how she was appearing so willing to partake in the sexual intercourse.

Licking her neck intently, he finally decided to lift her up to commence the penetration. Feeling up for some teasing he alternated rubbing the tip of his cock to the woman's pussy lips and her butt "eeny, meeney, miney...", he seemed unable to decide which of her orifices invade "...mo". Slowly sliding inside of her, he finally decided to pleasure her pussy first, feeling the wet walls of her vagina clamp around his firm, thick cock.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 am

"Woah..." Nikki gasped as she was picked up off the cold metal floor quickly by the equine demon's strong arms and placed to rest on his crotch. With her back resting against his broad chest, and his joke ringing in her ears, she laughed dryly at the corny joke saying "I guess I do. But you're going to fix that aren't you?" She didn't get a chance to say anymore before his large hands wrapped around her perfect orbs, pinching her nipples lightly as he toyed with the sensitive flesh.

She shivered as the long tongue licked across the flesh of her neck leaving a thin trail of saliva on her mocha skin. Eeny, meeney, miney.... he teased, keeping her body off guard as he teased her. ...mo. he finally said, sinking his thick member into her cunt. As it slowly slid into her tight, wet tunnel Nikki's back arched forward grinding her breasts against his rough hands and causing his thick cock to scrape along her inner walls wildly.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:36 am

His hard member throbbing inside her vagina, Orobas gave a neigh-like grunt on Nikki's neck, breathing against her skin. He finally let go of one of Nikki's breasts to stimulate her clitoris with a light pinch while penetrating her, savoring every moan she exclaimed, appreciating how her breasts jiggled forward every time her back arched. Feeling her hips buck grinding against his crotch, he let her taste her own flavor by taking his fingers up to her mouth, making her lick her own pussy juices off his fingers.

"This can get very much better, though. Brace yourself!" Orobas surprisingly said as he made her rest against the cockpit's floor, her knees on the ground. Taking her perfectly smooth abdomen in his right hand as to not let her face hit the floor and his other hand on her back he finally penetrated her again from behind, feeling her deliciously round butt slap against his slim belly, neighs of pleasure resounding in the room.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm

"Unh... Oh god...It's so good." Nikki moaned as one of Orobas' hands left her perfect orbs to pinch at her tender little clit as he pistoned his thick member in and out of her tight wet hole. When he brought his honey stained fingers to her mouth she took them in gently, savoring the taste of her arousal in her lusty haze.

Bracing herself as he warned she was surprised as he shifted her to the floor, her knees resting on the cold metal and her perfectly round butt up in the air towards him as he held her flat stomach in her right hand. "Unh.." she groaned as his thick member entered her from behind. As his neighs of pleasure echoed throughout the cockpit Nikki had started to push her hips back towards him in time with his powerful thrusts into her tight body.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 am

"Goddamit woman, you sure know how to move. Your tightness is making my cock grow even harder!!!", a loud neigh or pleasure came out of Orobas' mouth, smiling in pleasure and grunting as he penetrated Nikki one time and another. Grabbing her by her wrists he started pushing inside of her using them as handles, her jiggly breasts bouncing in the air back and forth at the rythm of his thrusts. Feeling her grow even tighter every time he inserted himself into her, Orobas couldn't help but pick up the pace even more, desiring to hear Nikki's moans of pleasure.

"Moan, scream in pleasure! It's been a while since I enjoyed some good fucking this much! You definitely have a delicious body, woman!", he remarked as he kept thrusting inside, feeling himself very close to unloading his hellish cum inside of her.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 am

Her body bending as he grabbed her wrists using them as handles as he fucked her Nikki used what little room she had to move to continue to push her hips back against his thrusting member. When he pick up the pace, frantically pounding her tight hole she could swear that she actually felt his cock getting harder, throbbing as her body hugged every inch of it.

The relentless pounding finally clouding her mind she moaned loudly "A-Aaah.... Fuck me! Fuck me harder! It's so good."

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 am

"Harder, huh? You want it even harder? You're turning out to be quite the slut, I love it!", fairly enough he was rather surprised to see such a willing woman, being used to having to abuse them to egt his sexual pleasure. But as the demon he was he demanded dominance over her, and so he let one of her arms fall to the metallic floor once again, his hand going towards her very wet cunt once more as to cover his fingers with her pussy juices.

What came afterwards was something he hoped Nikki wasn't expecting, he proceeded to lubricate her tight asshle with her wetness, employing his fingers. Inserting his finger carefully, one first, and then he upped the ante with another one, stretching her tight tunnel carefully, preparing it for his thick cock to ravage her.

"Hehe, now I'm going to move to tighter horizons...", he exclaimed as he took his cock out of her pussy, Nikki's quivering nether lips offering some resistance, not wanting the hard member to leave just yet. Such final resistance made him neigh for a moment, and then as he was free from her tight clutch he prepared to tease her ass with the tip of his cock. "You'll find that we demons have a creative sexual mind. But I'm afraid it's usually thinking of our own pleasure...although it seems you're more of a freak than what I'm used to. I wonder if all the ladies here are this freaky, hahaha!", he said amused. Then finally growing hungry for some tightness again he decided to go the distance and penetrate her fully, savoring every inch of her tight ass wrapping around his cock.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next