View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hell can be Cold as well (Vincent) 

Post Hell can be Cold as well (Vincent)
Everything came crashing down on her in the span of a moment. It seemed too good to be true at first. Having broken her personal record, she was almost gloating at her prize.

A zoanthrope by the name of Vincent was her newest prisoner, charged of helping one of the most notorious smugglers in space. It was sheer luck that being out there, his crew hasn’t been briefed by the newest addition to the ADD, the SFA’s. Laying a trap was almost too easy, a deal with a known slave trader, who was actually captured a few weeks ago, was an business deal impossible to resist. Like a fly stuck within a spider’s web, he got tangled in his own plans.

Acandae admitted to herself that the prisoner was a fierce fighter, and he and his crew almost got her. If it wasn’t for the help she received from a passing ADD prisoner hold, she would have another unwanted trip in the slave pens. Still the prison hold was full, and she was stuck with the smuggler ship’s captain till she got back to base.

When everything seemed perfect something always went wrong.

It was the creeping death that woke Acandae up. Merely a stroke of luck, a drop of water fell onto her face, forcing her to open her eyes. When she finally did she hissed and closed them, blinded by the reflection of the sun across a smooth surface.

Gathering her wits around her she felt for the button that would tint the windows and pressed it, letting her fall back into cool darkness. Opening her eyes a second time she blinked, and swore under her breath.

It was a naga’s worst nightmare, and a polar bear’s dream. Alone with her ship down, she was stuck in the middle of a cold, icy hell.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 am

Post Re: Hell can be Cold as well (Vincent)
Vincent curse himself.
He never forgive himself to be so naive. How he can be trapped so easely, and now arrested in a cellar.

When i come out, i will rip off the guts of that f@c&in$ slave trader. That bastard!

He don't like to he in chains. Closed in that short room. He preffer to die in combat to be there, like a caged ordinady animal.

LET ME OUT HERE, YOU F@C&IN$ SNAKE!!! I'LL MAKE A BELT WITH YOU FOR THIS!!!!!

He shout dirty words to her all the time. But he silence himself when the ship shakes and notice it's something bad, something really bad happening.

When the ship crashs, he's throwed against the wall, and be knoed down after so many injuries. His eyes open slowly after some time. He don't know how many time he sleep, but something happens with that ship.
His yellow eyes opens and try to adjust to the low visibility. The lights are down, and he notice after a few second a huge metal piece in front of his cellar. Cables and metal fragments blocks the passage.

Crap... i'm stuck! Dawn woman! Why women always think they can drive? $HI#!!!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 am

Noticing that she was still slithering on the floor she closed her eyes and concentrated. Slowly her skin darkened from a gentle green to a dark blue grin. That wasn’t what she was after though, and was shown as her tail split into two and formed to legs. Without further ceremony, she slipped on her bodysuit, a more preferable dress than the top and skirt ensemble she wore as a naga.

Pushing herself from her chair she immediately went to work on the computer’s systems. A few minutes later she gave up, frustrated. The ship’s gas tank and engine were punctured in the fight, was the main result of the crash. Though her radio was working, she sent for help already, she would be stuck for around a week.

“Might as well be comfortable” she hissed softly to herself. Now that she made sure the ship was semi-fine, that they had shelter at least, her next instinct was to check the prisoner. Though unwilling to free him, she did have to make sure he was uninjured, or at the very least have his wounds tended to.

Gripping a pistol from her wall, she held it in hand as she made her way towards the cellar. Light flickered on and off and she felt herself being more and more cautious. Thankfully she reached the prison cell without any incident.

Well except for the huge metallic block in her way.

“Damn it!” she hissed again. Moving to it she banged her fist against the rubble.

“Are you alive in there?”

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 pm

He listen her form the other side, and scream to her:

ALIVE?? YES!! FINE?? OF CORSE NOT, YOU COLD-BLOODED BITCH!!! YOU DON'T LEARN HOW TO PILOT A SHIP, OR THIS IS THE NATURAL WOMEN PROBLEM WHEN ONE DECIDE TO DRIVE OR PILOT???

He try calm down himself, taking a batter look on the metal "wall" in his way.

Ok... if you yurn off the security mesures, i can change and move this f@ck$ng piece of metal away!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am

By the answer of the prisoner Acandae sighed. It seemed that the crash did nothing to temper his explosive personality. With a few flicks on the keypad leading to the cell she turned off the security measures. Once done she stepped back, alert and ready, pistol in one hand.

“The measures are down. I suggest no funny stuff though, I’m armed and I hardly miss…’ she called out, her pistol already aimed at the entrance. “Just move the block and come out without aggression. Then we can see what I should do with you.”

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 am

He start to change to his beast form.
He quickly growth to the impressive 125,9" tall, and his weight rises to 216,2 pounds of muscles and natural weapons. He place his hands on the metal "wall" and forces with everything he have, making a huge effort to move that way. Acandae watch that huge beast walk of from the cellar. The sharp claws making scratching noises, while he walks at his four to her direction. Slowly, he change back to his human form, facing her with a smile.

So... you have a lightweight shape! Very pretty, but i preffer your heavy scaled form... seems more sexy... and dangerous, you know...

He take a good look around, ignoring her pistol.

Ok... i imagine we are stucked, right? Congrats, cuite! You finish with us in a single hit! Good shot!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 am

“Don’t get cocky, I’ve already called for an ADD rescue team and sent them the coordinates on where we are.” Acandae retorted. Eyeing the metallic collar that still remained around his neck, even in his beast form she tapped a similar device on her wrist. Relieved that the collar can still deliver a nasty shock when she needed it, she turned away from him, opened her mouth and slid the pistol down to her second stomach.

“The ships still in condition, but its going to run out of gas soon. There is still food in storage to last us a few days. Still estimating out location, it’ll take us a week to get off the planet.”

“So that means a week of me being stuck with you.” Acandae finished walking back to the pilot’s cabin. “If you hate the cold, as much as I do, better stay in the cabin with me. I’ll be shutting off all heaters and lights in the back to save fuel and energy.”

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 am

He watch her adjusting her mouth and throat to accept the passage fo the pistol. He smile to her.

Impressive! It's an awesome skill, cutie! It's good to know that you capable to put large things on your troath!

He follows her, studing the ship, and he agrees with her. That ship will trun into a refrigerator in a few days.

What tipe of planet is this? We are in one of the poles, or this is a ice planet? My fur armor can give me heat enought to hunt in the snow, if we stay without food, you know? Bot with this thing on my neck, i can't help! You can be a nice cutie girl, and release me!

He enters in the pilot's cabin with the lovely snake girl. He admires her booty while she walk in front of him.

I prefer you with a tail, you know! You have a nice butt... but i like how you move your jips in your Nagah shape!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:13 am

Acandae resisted the urge to punch the guy as he continued making rude off-hand comments. Taking a deep calming breath she turned and smiled at him.

“Im glad you saw my skill love, may I inform you that aside from a pistol I can also store a lot more things, including a small high powered laser cannon in here..” she said patting her abdomen. “As for the collar, I still don’t trust you enough to release you. Its not going to restrict you In anyway, just deliver a shock effect if you piss me off.”

“Which you are currently doing right now.” She hissed the last words, before turning and tapping a few keys on the space ship’s main computer. Immediately the lights grew dimmer as all rooms, aside from the main cabin, were shut off..

“Im not sure what planet it is really. You are free to go in and out of the ship by that door…” she motioned to one door leading to the outside. “I normally don’t allow it, but in this case you’d die from the outside cold so I’m guessing you would keep coming back here.”

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 am

So, you prefer to stay with me here... locked and alone for one full week? I like that!

He take a seat, and put his feets over one painnel. He flex his strong arms, and put his yellow eyes on her once again. He stay a few seconds admiring her frame, and return to look her in the eyes. He smile, with that bastard-like expression on his face.

One week is so much time! So... who start to talk about what? Life? desires? dreams? Sexual prefferences?

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 am

“Sexual preference?” she hissed, glaring at him. Truly this…beast has no sense of civility.

“Since you so wish to know what I prefer, I only go for guys who are either intelligent or of my race. Unfortunately a big brute like you has none of these qualities I look for.” She replied, sitting down. “So if you’re thinking I’d go and have you fuck me…well you have better luck looking for another ship in this place.”

“Now either hold your tongue or receive a shock. Please, this is why I absolutely abhor talking to most different races.”

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 am

You think yourself too much smart, cutie! That's ok! I'm not mad with this. You can be smart and cute without a problem. In the end, the smart or the pretty finish biting the sheets, holding a loudly scream after a royal fuck!

He looks to himself, notcing his shirt with a few holes, after the crash landing. He rips the rest of the shirt off, revealing the extremelly well-shaped body he have. The 80.7'' tall man are now showing his 286.5 pounds of muscles to Acandae's gaze. he throw the rests of the shirt away, and put both hands behind his head, lexing the huge biceps and expanding the torax, while he rest his back again in the chair.

So... if you don't want to talk, what we can do to pass time?

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 am

"Read." she said pleasantly. "Or are you illeterate. Forgive me i did mean to insult you."

"Unlike you i don't have sexual escapades to keep me busy during the weeks of flight that i spend searching for law-breakrs like you. Thankfully i have more...civilized means of passing my time."

With those few words she reached behind her chair and pulled out a pretty thick novel, opening it to the page she left the book mark. Tucking her legs to her chest she curled up in her chair as thankful silence filled the room

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 am

Vincent don't believe in her, while she take a book and start to read this.
He try to find something to do, while she lost her time in something that she will finish in two days.
He walks on the cabin and take some parts, and start to build something. 6 hours later, if she take a look on him, she create an improvised gym equipment. He's finishing the structure of an bench press, pec dec, leg extension, arm curl, low rowing, lat pull down/high pulley and seated row/low pulley. She can see several wires for the pulley system, and a seated leg developer with locking mechanism.

All right... now, the weight!

He take off teh swet form his fore head, and start to search sobre piec3es of metal to build some dumbbells and kettlebells.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Shivering slightly she suddenly realized that even with the heater on the ship was still much too cold for a reptile like her. With a sigh she shifted to her bigger and curvier naga form, letting the bottom part of her bodysuit melt into a skirt. With her long tail winded around her she felt a lot warmer, but still a little sleepy.

“Don’t you have anything better to do but make noise? If not your words then your body…” Acandae glared after a particularly loud thump distracted her. Her three golden eyes blinking irritably at him she dropped her eyes back to the book.

“If you have excess energy to burn why don’t you go hunt or something?”

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next