View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hell can be Cold as well (Vincent) 

Post Re: Hell can be Cold as well (Vincent)
Oh... i like your nagah shape... very sexy!

He stops, and take off the swet form his forehead again, and walk closer to her.

I can't hunt in this from, you know! If i can't shapechange, i'll die in a few minutes outside.

He notice her lack of energy, and smile.

Feeling cold? Can i warm you up?

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 am

"You can change shape you..." she paused, catching the insult and just sighing. In her case it was absolutely annoying that she was stuck with him.

"Didn't you notice that you were able to shape change? True the neck piece would deliver a nasty jolt, but only if i press this button right here.." she indicated her wristband. "and i'd only do it when i get pissed off... which would happen if you don't leave me alone"

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm

So... don't worry... i'll bring dinner for us! I don't want you weak... or this will not have any fun!

He stop close to her and he low down his head, sniffing in her long snake-like neck, feeling her scent. He talk close to her earhole in a low and strong voice.

You have an awesome smell... someone can kill for the chance to feel this every single morning when wake up!

He take a few steps away, and walk off the cabin, smiling and knowing the result of his teasing game. He stop in fornt of the exit door and already feel the cold. He change to his bestial form, after open the door, walking off and closing it behind him. Vincent walks away for 5 hours, only returning when he finally found a prey.

The shapeshifter pens the metal door and draggs the body of a young type of artic small whale, throwing the body into the ship and closing the door behind him. He left a small roar scapes, only because his short-fuse temper. The unnoying weather make shim want to get out soon. He start to cut the meat in small pieces, and guard the inner organs. He will try to extract some oil from the small whale, to make some fire if they need. His bestial shape is covered with snow and some ice, because the jump on the water to bring that whale with him. He don't want to change back now because the cold.

You can bring that sexy tail here and help me? Or we will lost some parts of the meal!

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm

((Your move, honey!))

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 am

Nothing answered his call and looking over his shoulder he’d see Acandae curled missing from the cabin. Following her scent would only lead him to the door of her locked room.

When he went out to hunt the naga realized that the cold weather was turning her weaker. Add that to the exhaustion caused by the fight last night and the stress of landing, the lack of energy forced her to take a nap.

Knowing how vulnerable she is in her sleep she went into her room and locked the door, pressing the code still embedded in the computers system. Removing all metlaict things on her body, the guns in her second stomach and the metal cuff around her wrist, to prevent herself from burning from the cold she placed them on a nearby table, coiled around herself and rested in her bed, letting sleep take over.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am

Vincent walks around the ship, don't finding his lovely snake-girl. After a few minutes, he find a door locked and smile.

So... this is your private place, cutie! Let's see what i can do!

Vincent is a simple person, and he don't know about spaceships and technology, but he know about something. Everything can be broked. He search for the eletronic lock, and shapechange to use his claw to remove the metal painnel and reveal the powercable. He hold the cable in his hand, and focus his mind, alreadyknowing what will happens. He pull out the cable, feeling a eletric jolt running over his body. He hold on the scream, resting for a few minutes only to recover his concentration and body control.

I hope you're good enough, cutie!

He try to open the metal door, sliding slwoly and revealing her private bedroom. He smile and change back to human shape, walking silently to inside, watching her sleeping in her nagah form. She looks so tired, and that makes him think about a nice thing to do.
He take her wristband in hand, and study that for a minute, searching the off-button. He take off the collar and approuch form a locker, taking a few clothes and creating some "devices". Slowly, he take her weapons and put distant from the bed, and try to be gentle enough while he put the collar around her neck, and trying to blindfold her with a piece of her own clothes. He smile, holding a piece of leather in his hand, and taking advantage of her letargy, making her to move son the bed, imaging that will finally make her awake, tying fast her pulses togheter at her backs.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:54 am

Her eyes snapped open as something cold touched her neck, and immediately she lashed out from the offending source. Unfortunately he proved a little too quick for her, and the next moment she found herself pinned down on the bed, arms tied behind her back and blindfolded.

An angry hiss came from her mouth as she proved to be less than helpless. Her long tail unwound itself and lashed out, quickly looking for and gripping his neck in a vice hold as her claws started to work on the bindings at her wrists.

“I’ll kill you if you don’t untie me this moment…” she hissed softy at him, her words dripping with the promise of pain as she tightened the hold on his neck.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 am

He try to release his neck from the death-hold, while his lovely victim try to free herself.

Bad girl! You need some punishment!

Vincent touch the control of the collar, and a eletric jolt run over her body, weakening her enought to let him be free from her tail hold. He smile, loving the resistance of his gorgeous snake girl. He holds her hands, to make her stop to weaken the fabric in her pulses.

You're a very bad girl, my dear!

Vincent slaps her "rear" once.. twice.. three times, while she's still weak to attack again. He turn her around, and sit on her "legs" area, holding a good part of her tail under his body. Both hands start to run over her belly, scractching in the torso sides, while he drive both hands to her exposed breasts, grasping frimly each one.

What i will do with you now, cutie? Tell me!

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2