View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mission Distraction (Raitei) 

Post Re: Mission Distraction (Raitei)
The tall mercenary was just about to sit down on his chair as he thought he saw Acandae smiling, even her fangs were slightly visible. However, he had no way of knowing the reason and so did not mind it. Just after that, the reptilian agent seemed to mind her tail more than the mercenary. She even had to completely separate the backrest from the seat and even cleaned the splinters left behind with her claw, and that thing had looked so delicate that it wouldn't even cut paper. Well, it was only better if she was tougher than she looked.

Unlike her, and even if he had a tail too, Rahs did not mind the pressure on his tail since he couldn't feel that much with it. It was like sitting on your extended palm, it just didn't felt that annoying to him. Besides, his tail was capable of bending pretty well against another surface and so his had been bent to his right to allow him to sit down quite properly. His bright blue eyes watched Acandae carefully until she finally seemed satisfied with her makeover of the chair and placed it across him, finally able to sit down calmly. Her entire body was screaming for a talk, and so his body reacted in a similar, but instead of giving that subtle message of a discussion, he just seemed ready to just hear what she had to say.

Rahs crossed his arms before the beautiful reptilian started to talk, and listened her carefully. Again with the backup... The whole area seemed pretty empty when I left the control room... He thought as his mind thought about his response at the same time. "I don't tend to talk about my clients. I'm a mercenary, I'm only paid for doing my job and not give information about them. However, the mission is something else entirely," he said, their eyes meeting and staring at each other. "I'm to take the guys there with my client and the goods as well. That's all there is to it. I'd receive my payment and leave them with my client and then go away. For what purpose my client needs them I do not know nor need to know. However, I'm very strict about my reputation and cannot afford to just hand them to you and your comrades and fail my mission... We can do something about them after I hand them to my client, though," Rahs added. Even if it means helping you, annoying agents...

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:49 am

Surprisingly enough the aura in the room wasn't strained at all. Maybe its because of the certain kinship she felt with him.

"The goods, it is pretty obvious that your clients have something on these smuglers..." she mused almost absently. For a moment she closed her eyes, minus the one half hidden by her bangs, to think about the situation. Acandae was proud of her record as well, though already tainted by some of her captures, her reputation was important to her.

"Something Xalazel?" she repeated, one eye opening to gaze at the warrior. "I pray, speak your mind up already, we are wasting precious time..."

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 am

"Rahs Xalezel." The mercenary looked carefully at Acandae and her apparent worry for her own mission. After some thinking, the agent apparently wanted to get things done, and hurried him to speak what they could do in such situation. Rahs sighed before continuing, "I'm talking about letting me finish my mission, taking these guys and the goods they carried to my client. I'm saying you can be my next client and I'll be able to even help you get the guys out of from my current client's place. That way I can keep my record and you can finish your mission with these ones." He never mentioned anything about the kind of payment he would ask of her, but that was something she would find out on her own.

SFA---

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 am

This time she allowed herself a small smile as a plan formed in her mind.

"Why settle for small things? i think a big corner would be good for them, to realize that mercenaries need to be properly taken care of..." she mused softly, reaching and resting an elbow on the table, then resting her chin in her hand. "I can track you down, or atleast track these boys down and take them and their superiors back to ADD, but then..."

Acandae tilted her head, all three eyes gazing at the warriors face. "Won't having your old employees captured be bad for your reputation mercenary?"

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:36 am

What's she smiling for?
Acandae had suddenly smiled after Rahs spoke, and that fact he did not like very much for not knowing the reason, but soon she would talk to him and reveal what she was thinking. To realize that mercenaries need to be properly taken care of... The agent had gotten herself pretty comfortable with the situation they were in, even going as far as to express her confidence. And then her eyes seemed to focus entirely on him...

"Once the deal is done, what happens to my clients is none of my business. But I don't think you'd let me go so easily. If you are to follow me without accepting my offer, I could just lead you to a place full of slavers and bandits. So you could go with that, or you and I will have a problem." Rahs' tone was mostly calm, but there was a clear annoyance in his voice. He could not stand that the ADD meddled so much in his affairs and tried their best to make it difficult for him. There was really no reason for him not to just attack Acandae and leave with the guys he had captured. For her to be that calm, she did not know about his hatred for the Directorate or knew and felt pretty confident about her abilities.

SFA---

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2