View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia) 

Post Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
The cold and threatening sound of steel echoed through the wasteland. It was every now and then that the reptilian mercenary allowed himself a time to rest from missions and the like. And the sound echoed again. He just got paid for transporting some goods to this god-forsaken place: a large city devastated by time and warfare, it only served for commercial purposes now. And the sound echoed again.

Beyond the city limits, the wasteland knew no end, and the color of maroon sand and the red sky due to the sunset filled the panorama. Sitting on a steel box, Rahs carefully sharpened his sword, showing a loving touch to the deadly weapon. Next to his vehicle, a large heap of garbage and machinery laid on the ground waiting to rust over time. And beside the lonely mercenary there was a number of weapons, including his lance a larger claymore which was rarely used, and some of the ship's devices on a neatly placed mat.

The sound stopped to echo, and Rahs gave off a sigh of satisfaction as he looked down at his sword. The next step was to polish it, so he took a cloth from a box set to his side and started with the hilt.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 am

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
The four wheeled ATV was running fine this morning Amelia noted as she made her way back to her ship. The day had gone wonderfully on her end of things. Payday in a sense and it had been a good one. As a salvage agent it was her job to record and retrieve alien or human technology in all it's forms and record information on her findings, some items would be returned to the fleets for further study and the rest she got to do with as she pleased. For the most part she chose to sell the leftovers. Typical she could fetch a decent price out on the markets on alien worlds near or around her usual routes. Not being one to parade around her position In the A.D.D she was usually left to her business, usually...

Not far now she realized taking a short glance at her surroundings, then at the digital map display projecting from the wrist computer on her left arm.
Another fifteen minutes no more and she would be home. Smiling warmly she continued on her way along the long tired old dirt road.
Little more than a minute later as she cleared a ridge in a cloud of dust she spotted the telltale glint of polished steel in the sunlight. It wasn't in the right direction she knew, it took her a short way off her path, but this far out she almost never saw anyone else, that was why she chose to park so far out... it was none of her business she knew. But curiosity got the better and she turned off towards the source of the glint.

As Amelia closed the distance, she could see clearly now that it was a ship a sleek ship. It was smaller than her junker, but to her it looked so much more new, so sharp and it was, well it looked so very...
“...shiny”

it was stupid she knew it was, the city was fine and the markets safe so long as you didn't attract attention. and minded your own business, if you where nosy. But she wanted to get closer to see the sleek star ship
"maybe no one would be home..."
she thought to herself as the distance between her and the ship closed rapidly

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 am

And... done... With a hidden smile behind his helm, he was satisfied how his sword looked after he polished it. He then carefully took the scabbard and sheathed the beloved sword. After that, Rahs noticed a trail of dust behind a speeding vehicle heading his way. It did not distract him much, probably going somewhere far, just passing near the ship to take a look; or maybe just a lost traveler that'll ask for directions... or maybe... a space pirate looking forward to raid his ship!

"Haha... as if." Rahs laughed the thought away, since there were no space pirates or raiding groups in the planet. Place was so lonely and difficult to get to that only the inhabitants or people with a severely wrong sense of direction lived there. The alien then proceeded inside to place his sword in the armory, and would then come back to keep taking care of the rest of the weapons and the messed up devices.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 am

“stupid stupid stupid stupid”
she told herself over and over, but she stopped the vehicle anyway dismounted and approached the sleek craft.
Amelia was wearing her favorite skin suit today, it is a doubtlessly embarrassing thing to wear around others, but she hardly cared. The suit is a light tan color and covered her like a glove ending sharply at her crotch and paired with a set of thigh-high boots of the same design. It was thin and tight fitting. Amelia loved the way the material breathed, and the feel of the warm sun on her bare thighs on a nice day. And It was a beautiful day, warm and bright, everything was going so right how could one more little adventure go wrong she stubbornly decided.
“stupid stupid stupid...”
and then she caught side of the neatly stacked pile of alien artifacts besides the ship and stopped dead in her tracks. “...oooooh they are so ...shiny.”
she glanced around quickly one last time to make sure she wasn't being watched and moved swiftly to the pile to examine it's contents. All the while grinning like a fool.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:10 am

A 'phshh' sound came from the armory door closing, and Rahs started to walk back outside. He didn't hear the vehicle parking near, so it was a surprise when he noticed that someone was looking at his weapons and electronic devices with eyes filled with awe. "Whoa, wh-" he got cut off as he carefully looked at the human. It looked like a boy, with shoulder length blonde hair and possibly had a thing for tight body suits... until he looked downwards and saw the plain crotch of the person.

The good looking thighs also confirmed Rahs that it was a girl. Weird she elected such a... fine skin suit. He could practically notice the cameltoe and that actually excited him a bit, but then Rahs remembered she was looking at his weapons. "What do you think you're doing kid?" he asked, coming down from the ship and stood beside her, towering over her and looking down at her bright green eyes.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 am

The grin was gone replaced with a stricken look of terror, Amelia was blushing bright red, and the only thing that escaped her lips was a startled yelp. She backed away from the stranger a step splaying her arms in front of her in an attempt to defuse the situation.

Wha?, who? How where what why? Oh god what do I do!?

“i...ah..they...ah....h...a … didn't ...i t-think...stupid stupid stupid...”
nothing would come no words formed she was panicking and stuttering backing away further with every failed word

should I run? He looks strong... really strong

she took another step, and lost her footing, she tripped and fell flat on her back with a dusty thud.
Amelia let out a soft groan followed by a whispered
“oooowwwwwwww...”

Last edited by Sorrow Singer on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 am

He must have appeared too quickly, since the girl looked scared to death. She stuttered words and finally called someone stupid. She probably was calling herself stupid, since she looked to scared to call Rahs that. And it was an amusing scene, how she kept backing away, and ended up tripping and on the floor. Though it disturbed him a bit that she came out of nowhere and started inspecting his weapons, Rahs could only let out a chuckle and thought that curiosity got the best of her.

He walked closer and offered a hand to help her up. "What are you so nervous about? If you give me a good reason why you were examining my weapons, I may consider not eating you right here and now," Rahs joked, though probably just scared the poor girl more. He laughed and backed a few steps to show he wasn't a threat to a defenseless person such as her.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 am

“E-eat me!?”
She exclaimed shocked and confused he was so calm and yet so threatening, terrified she kind of missed the point of the rest of the statement.
She couldn't stand she was still trying desperately to put the story into words, to explain. But all at the same time she had finally focused enough to see him towering over her prone form and he was laughing at her.

Relax, be calm, say something smart, cool, easy, don't panic he is nice and not even remotely huge and intimidating, not at all. And he won't eat me I did nothing wrong.

“So sorry, I-i saw your ship, wanted to, and then, oh they looked so...i uh, didn't mean to, please, please, please don't eat me! I have money! Trade goods, weapons I can work for you I-i can get you anything!”

she could barely believe what she had said it barely made any sense but she had to say something it just exploded out at once and when she was done she clutched her hands to her mouth in shock. Slowly she was regaining herself the shock dissipating as she realized what she had just said, he wasn't threatening her he was joking she had taken it so seriously how could she be so... stupid.
She blushed strongly and averted her eyes, but finally managed to find her feet and stand up. Her back was covered in a thin film of dust, and her suit had managed to ride up her backside in the motion, and unbeknown to herself she was sporting an impressive cammeltoe.
The words came easier now and she tried to rectify the situation before she embarrassed herself any further. she said softly in an embarrassed tone “I am so sorry I didn't mean to touch I was just...”
she crossed her hands in front of her chest and bowed her head respectively and resumed “if there's anything I can do to apologize...I should not have touched your things.”

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 am

The girl still looked terrified as she was on the floor, starting to say random things, though a few caught Rahs's attention. So she had weapons and stuff to trade, huh? And did she just offered to work for him? The temptation was strong against Rahs, but she still looked so innocent and scared.

After she calmed down and apologized, Rahs sat down on the steel box he was on earlier. He was going to say something until he looked at her again and noticed the wedge on her genital region just got bigger. "Yeah, uhh... ahem, don't worry, I guess it's understandable if you love these kind of things," Rahs said finally after looking up at her. "I'd do the same thing... well, maybe not touching unless the weapon is really impressive, but it's okay, I guess."

Rahs picked up his lance which was hardly dirty and worn out. "While I think in something for you to repay me with..." the mercenary expressed while looking at her from head to toe and then at her vehicle, and added "Why don't you tell me your name, kid."

The girl had a nice body, and her body suit did nothing to conceal it. Her toned legs were very attractive, and he could see she works out very often. The only thing the blonde lacked was a bigger blosom, Rahs concluded. But it was okay, he could love any kind of breasts.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Finally her heart was beating at a safe level, and her mind was no longer reeling. He wasn't that scary at all she knew it, he was just like she was, he was out here to be alone, alone with those things he found precious much as she often did. Sure he was... well an alien but he seemed to be acting perfectly normal, not a threat to anyone, just an avid collector like herself.
She smiled sweetly, and patted some of the dust from her rump with her hands while thinking of an appropriate answer to his question.
“my name is Amelia I am a human from the A.D.D”
she said smartly, she was proud to be part of directorate, they had saved her life after all and given her a place to do what she pleased while not a militant, and bearing no official rank she was still a proud member. She continued to speak, while raising her eyes to look him over in detail. “I'm here on my own time, trying to make some quick spending money. I trade tools and artifacts and weapons. i saw your ship, and i couldn't resist a quick peak...”
For an alien, he was actually pretty good looking, almost noble in figure. She thought he must be some kind of soldier or mercenary, and he wore a mask, how mysterious, she liked the design and had trouble looking away, Amelia couldn't help but wonder where it must have come from, and who had made it? Just who was he? and why did he have such nice things!?

Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

After she patted the dust from her rump and gave a sweet smile, she said something that didn't quite make the mercenary's day. So she's from the ADD... And giving off a sigh in his mind, he couldn't resist having a bit of hatred towards the cute girl. Sure, it was his free time, away from the missions and from the ADD, or so it seemed. They even interfered in his leisure. But this girl seemed different, maybe she wasn't an agent dedicated to fight the slavers and criminals.

After that, Amelia told him she was on her free time as well, and that she likes to trade goods and weapons for money. Rahs's ship, the Skybreaker, apparently attracted the human girl here. She also kept staring at him and at his armor. She apparently liked those too. "So, you couldn't resist looking closer at my ship, huh? The way you say it almost makes me understand you want to trade this ship of mine. But you aren't planning that, right?" he said with a laugh. He started to polish the lance and suddenly looked up at her, like if something terrible happened. "Oh, right. My name is Rahs, nice to meet you," the former soldier added, wondering if she wanted to learn more from his armor or weapons since Amelia looked at them with the utmost interest.

SFA---

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 am

“it's nice to meet you Rahs” she said giving a little bow of her head
“about the ship though...no. I couldn't really, I couldn't possibly afford a ship like that.”
Amelia said, whilst waved her hands in a dismissive fashion for added emphasis.
“And besides It looks like it's meant for fighting, I would draw far too much attention with a bird like that.”
glancing at it one more time she sighed softly and then added “but it's a truly beautiful ship. I am a little jealous.”
Turning her gaze back to Rahs she watched him polish what appeared to be a lance. What an interesting weapon to see so far out in space, she knew several combat operatives in the A.D.D, who used a wide variety of exotic and even alien weapons in combat, but never a one who used a lance. The idea was strangely foreign to her as where a number of the other items in his neatly stacked pile.
“where are you from Rahs? If you don't mind me asking your tools, some of them look familiar but others are utterly foreign to me. I would love to learn more, if it's okay that is.”
she asked her voice hopeful and a little uncertain.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 am

"Thank you very much Amelia, I tend to take good care of her. She was a fighter at first, but I had to make some modifications and now she can be used for transportation and travel longer distances," Rahs replied, speaking with real passion since he cared for his weapons and ship the most, and having them praised always cheers him up.

He stood up and went inside the ship to bring an empty steel box for Amelia to sit on. After placing it next to her, he sat down again and looked at her. "I'm from Syrictova. It's a planet far from here, and it's the first colony my species conquered after daring to go out into space. Since we are adept in being a military force, weapons are something we value. All of our arms have some significance for us, even the newer ones like the firearms you surely tend to see in the ADD," Rahs explained, giving a sigh after mentioning the directorate.

He looked at her again and could not resist picturing her being savaged by him. Those curves of hers and that skimpy outfit attracted Rahs and he could feel a stirring in his groin. She was good looking too, and thought how he liked this one. She loved weapons and artifacts just like him, and had a well-kept body. He had to make the poor girl his, one way or another.

SFA---

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:26 am

Amelia thanked him for the box and sat on it gladly smiling and glancing over at him next to her the over the landscape and the rolling barren hills,
“sounds like an interesting place, your species sounds so... interesting.” her words trailed off and she gave off a little yawn
“I like it here.” She gestured around her to the wastelands that spread as far as the eye could see.
“everything is so quiet, and every little thing you find out here is always so interesting, little remnants of a dead society”
she was getting a bit carried away she knew, but it was hard to stop. She had very rarely actually come into contact with someone should could talk to.
And she couldn't help but notice the way he looked at her, not just to see her but...he was looking at her. It sent a chill up her spine and it felt wrong somehow, but she liked it. And the feeling had set her to jabbering about every little thing on her mind.
“Sorry, it's been an eventful day...and I think I'm glad I met you.”
she smiled and looked back at his eyes.
“but I have intruded long enough...and I should probably make sure my ship is okay...”

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 am

Truth be told, Rahs loved places like that one. Nothing but calmness around you, knowing peace was found even beyond the horizon. The little remnants of a dead society were also one of his interests. And she was glad to meet him! It truly was a good day for Rahs. But it seemed her prey was intending on leaving.

"Not at all. Before you go, I believe I have some things that could be of use to you," he told her, as he finished polishing his lance, sheathing it, and standing up. "I have stuff I don't exactly need, so you can take some if you want. Like some scanners and radars that are among those broken devices," and he pointed to the stacked pile of artifacts beside a claymore, "but the one thing that you truly must see is inside... care to take a look?"

He knew how to attract the girl into her ship, and the best part was that he really had very decent equipment that wasn't useful to him. Maybe she'd thank him for the gear and all even after paying with her body. Well, or so he hoped.

SFA---

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next