View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia) 

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
Amelia gave a startled cry and a late warning as she saw Rahs' impact with the ceiling and then stood trembling in fear that he might have been offended somehow. “i-i am so sorry I forgot!, your so tall, it's a short roof I um, ah well. Are you okay? Did you....” her voice carried off with the realization that he was quiet fine and the helmet had absorbed the blow. In her concern she had compressed herself she now realized, with her arms wrapped firmly around her shoulders her small breasts where bare and her nipples where erect and wanting from the cold. Her knees where locked together her feet splayed apart and she was leaning forward a concerned look splayed over her face. Amelia realized how she must have looked very vulnerable in that moment, becoming once again painfully aware of exactly how naked she was. And then how much of a show she had unwittingly given him. No wonder he seemed so distracted.

And he told her as much in a flurry of words half heard through her own apology. she felt suddenly guilty. Which she knew was odd considering what he had done to her not even an hour past. But as she found herself starting she found herself oddly wanting. Amelia had a sudden idea, and an accompanying shiver ran down her spine.

Turning abruptly she continued the tour, skipping past the bulk of the rooms contents and skipping instead to the end, not the very end she stopped short of the door and the engine room and gestured to one of two large cylindrical structures built into the walls of the rear walls of the compartment, one on either side of the door, this space was largely uncrowded and had a series of closed shelves and lockers located nearby the area was clear and looked to be well traveled . They appeared to be built of heavy glass and cased in steel and plastic components, each with a small control panel built into the space beside them. Each chamber was roughly four feet in diameter, each standing a deceiving eight feet tall. Each cylinder extended further down than the floor of the main room by a space of about two feet.

The one to the right of the door had a large, clearly human suit suspended in it, a space suit of sorts, old and well used by the looks of it. the one to the left however was empty, and curiously had a plain white towel draped over the console and appeared to have a rack devoted to hygienic products and shampoos.
With a broad grin and an embarrassed gesture towards the leftmost chamber she said “I gotta live in here for days a t a time, so I needed a shower.” With a quick command on the cylinders accompanying control panel the chamber split open and she stepped backwards, careful of the short drop and settled into the back most wall of the cylinder. no sooner did she press her back to the glass than the hot water burst from the top of the chamber in a sudden gentle spray. all business Amelia continued her tour. “Each of these chambers is a sort of personal airlock, supposed to use them to go outside.” she laughed and gesture for him to follow her inside. She was already soaked from the waste down, the angle of the spray left the rest of her untouched.
“But I don't really need two of em' so I had this one converted, what do you think?”

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:06 am

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
"I am okay, Amelia, nothing to worry about." Rahs looked at her and froze when he noticed how her arms wrapped around her, exposing her erect nipples and small breasts. Her body was leaning slightly with worry, her thighs just forming an endless trajectory from her labia to the floor, divided by her knees that stood apart. He also noticed how Amelia became aware of her own position and how her own body could get him distracted when in her company and with such a low ceiling.

But it was true that how her body looked and managed around her ship was very arousing for Rahs, and when she reacted like that due his bump against the ceiling, his cock throbbed with the view he was getting. While she got a shiver down her spine as she found herself wanting, Rahs had his cock throbbing and twitching in excitement.

The mercenary followed the blonde agent silently, noticing how she seemed to skip most of the explanations as if anxious to get to the best part. It actually disappointed him a little bit, but he could guess most of the ship's parts functions while looking at them even if he hurried towards her. Soon, they came across the pair of tubes that she explained. Rahs looked carefully at the spacesuit in the one to the right, admiring its design and that it seemed frequently used. He liked her smile and laughter as she kept the tour thing on even as she got inside the shower and motioned him to get inside.

Rahs grinned too, but it was not possible for her to see it due the mask. "I think it was an amazing decision. Hygiene is always a good habit to have, besides it can help you relax. I also think you're kinkier than you look to think in this, Amelia. But I like that," he said as he stepped in, minding the small drop and standing in front of the blonde. His helmet isn't able to rust, so he didn't mind that his body quickly got soaked too.

Even if the shower was wide enough to have them both inside, Rahs was moving a bit closer to Amelia, keeping away from the door since he had a tail to avoid having crushed after all. But the closer he got, the even more obvious it was for her to notice the raging hard on he had, his huge, throbbing cock taking most of the space between them, almost poking her stomach as their bodies were getting soaked by the shower.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6