View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 She, Robot. Perfection for him (Rin) 

Post She, Robot. Perfection for him (Rin)
A few years ago the syrictae warrior known as Rahs Xalezel found himself in a desperate search of something that could quench his needs of war. He battled foes as big as a building and survived countless battles. But his appetite for a good fight was as big as the universe itself, and not even what he experienced was enough for the impressive soldier. He decided to leave in search of places and persons that were in need of a fighter.

After becoming a mercenary, Rahs found out that it was a job with its pros and cons. While having freedom and choosing his rewards, there was one big obstacle that almost always got in his path: the Alien Defense Directorate. Those law-enforcers with their sexy agents roaming the galaxy made job scarce to aliens like Rahs. And even after being promised glory and money with genetic modifications, nothing seemed to change the fact that the ADD did a (reasonably) good job.

But this was bad for the legendary mercenary, for he discovered a new way of finding pleasure in life, and it was through women. And so, the formidable soldier is in constant search of a perfect being for him. Something that can provide him with the best of fights and the best of sex. It was like a seeing an elephant dreaming of obtaining wings. It was an inspiring yet depressing thing to watch.

But little did he know that the same kind of people that failed in giving him what they promised would actually end up giving him what he most desired. And it was on the best day for a mercenary to accept missions... a boring day. And with the same indifferent and annoyed attitude, Rahs went to meet the scientists that required his help. They needed to be brought back what was stolen from them. As if...

Nevertheless, the amount of money he would get if successful in this mission was too tempting and Rahs ended up accepting their request. "We need you to visit the ADD's lunar research base in Sagitta's 4th moon. They have stolen from us a robot prototype that was meant to be the perfect sex toy... But they had to ruin it all! And now we suspect they transformed her into their slave or even into a soldier unit. You gotta understand and help us!

Because helping you in obtaining the perfect sex toy would definitely help in ruining the slavers' business, and they aren't fond of people ruining that, and that would include me if they find out. But was the mercenary really considering the option of letting go of such an impressive amount of money? But I guess if I'm careful... I'll even double-cross these idiots and ruin their precious idea of perfect sex toy after being paid.

And so, with the idea of a huge fight and struggle to capture a mindless robot, Rahs quickly headed to the Directorate's lunar base. His polished, full armor protected practically every inch of his body, and was prepared with his sword, his modified rifle he got with an avian merchant and some grenades. But little did he know that they would not be used against the agents. Little did he know of his fate.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:47 am

Post Re: She, Robot. Perfection for him (Rin)
The ADD's lunar reasearch base.... A place that most beings knew was a home to some of their more outlandish projects. One of those projects was a robot, modified from its devious creators original designs, that was to be their most perfect soldier. She and the new unit that she was assigned to had their base set up here in secret and was unknown to any dangerous aliens.... or so they thought.

Inside the base's maintenence bay....

Rin was finally waking up from a sleep cycle after her long duty of helping her unit unpack their supplies into this new base. As her eyes opened she saw her mechanic sitting at a computer nearby. "Good Morning, Rin. Its nice to have you awake again." Turning to look at her Rin said "Good Morning. Did anything noteworthy happen while I was asleep?"

"Nothing at all. Most of the crew is offworld on leave. The commander is still here though." the mechanic told Rin, helping the robot off of the maintenence table. "Did you refit my guns? I must be ready if trouble strikes." she asked the mechanic as she looked over to the two massive guns sitting on a table. "Yeah, I did. But I doubt you'll need them anytime soon....We're scheduled to stay onworld for at least a week." she told Rin, the two of them unaware of the enemy ship speeding towards their base.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 am

The darkness of space made it almost impossible to notice visually the black ship headed towards the desolated base. Even if it were still in ADD territory, the system looked very empty since there were no space stations nor ships leaving nor entering the planets' atmospheres.

Upon reaching the moon, Rahs realized there was practically no defense barriers nor any form of protection. This made the mercenary think it could've been a trap, or that the base was a secret only known to the Directorate. Considering the system where it was located, Rahs concluded it was the latter, and proceeded to dock.

It surely was a risky move by the syrictae, but the lack of a proper force established there to fend him off enabled him to dock near the base and then even went as far as to even walk towards it. Probability of detecting if the base couldn't detect his ship was almost null. The moon contained an atmosphere which made it possible for Rahs to breathe, but its violent weather hurried him to get inside.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 pm

With nothing to do, Rin was just sitting in her maintenence bay with her mechanic watching her go over the data on the computer screen. Turning towards the quiet robot the mechanic said "Rin, Why don't you go on patrol? I'm sure even you don't like just sitting here doing nothing, and I bet the commander would like to see that you are awake again."

"Yes Ma'am." Rin said to her, standing up and grabbing her guns from the table. "I will come back after I finish my patrol then." she said walking out the door and heading towards the commander's office to start her patrol from there.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Complete solitude surrounded Rahs as he got close to the base and still remained when he managed to get inside through a door. That's how empty it was. This will be a very easy mission apparently, he thought as he lowered his gun and proceeded to walk through the halls. White walls, floor and ceiling decorated this base that with some imagination would appear creepy.

Even so, the mercenary walked silently, careful to look around the corners, not finding any room nor any soul. It feels like a morgue... Where's this robot anyway?

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Knocking on the commander's door Rin said "Hello Commander. My mechanic said that you would like to see that I am awake again." Startled at the sudden noise after the complete quiet of the empty base the commander said "Ah Yes, come in Rin. I could use someone to talk to for a few moments."

Never one to disobey an order she went in as she was told and their voices could be heard slightly as they echoed down the deserted hallway as they started a conversation.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Even a sound that would otherwise sound normally loud could startle even the most wary inside the base. But it was still a boring mission for Rahs and he didn't hear a noise until the rooms started to look like offices. A very low noise almost unable to be heard... muffled by the walls. Searching for the source of this, the mercenary looked around trying to find some residual heat on the floor and doors that would prove that someone entered an office.

At last, his ears found what they looked for, but not his eyes. No trace of heat anywhere near him, but the voices coming from the other side told otherwise. Shrugging it off, Rahs leaned closer to eavesdrop on what he didn't know was his target and her commander.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm

The conversation Rahs would hear would be very interesting to him as he started to listen in hearing "Now come on Rin, I know you're not human but why don't you ever go out with the others and get to know them? It seems that the only one who actually knows you at all is your mechanic."

"Ma'am, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I do not need time off and I believe that my actions, more then some useless time wasting energy, will allow me to work well with the others in our unit." Her voice seemed cold and distant, and spoken so clearly that it would be perfectly audible even through the thick metal door.

"Well alright Rin. I suppose I can't make you do something during our R&R. Just try to do something besides sleep. Ok?" the commander asked Rin. Ignoring the rhetorical question Rin said "Well I must get to my patrol. With the others offworld I have quite a bit of ground to cover." Picking up her enormous guns she stood up, bowing politely to the commander, before walking towards the door.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

First there was the voice of a woman that referred to something as Rin, since she called the other being inside 'not human'. And just after that the mention of a mechanic was the only part left to put A and B together. I guess I found a robot. Wonder if she's the one I'm looking f-

Then the clear and cold voice of the robot called Rin talked about some actions that would pay off eventually with her unit. ... What? Serving others sexually will make her work better with... more sex toys the ADD created? Either there's something wrong here or the Directorate has deteriorated over the years...

The woman asked the robot to do more than sleeping, and this one replied that she was actually heading for patrol. And the sound of some heavy stuff being picked up alerted Rahs that she was coming out. Quickly, the mercenary looked around and swiftly went through a door, satisfied when he found it empty. Now he tried to stay close to the wall to hear when this robot passed by. As he waited, he wondered if the doors were silent enough to peek outside to check Rin just in case she looked like her target.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 am

The door sliding open silently as Rin walked towards it she walked out turning down the hallway containing the room that the hidden mercenary was hiding in. She walked right past his door, her giant weapons swinging slightly in her grasp, and since an alert had not been raised she was following the predetermine patrol route for the base which left the intruder undiscovered for now.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:18 am

The mercenary heard how the heavy footsteps passed by his room and went down the hall, surely following a predetermined route inside the robot's mind. Rahs let out a sigh of relief since he avoided an unnecessary combat for now... his priority was finding the sex toy after all. Waiting a pair of seconds, the mercenary left the room, and could see what his perfect object looked like form behind, but didn't know it at the moment. A short, white-haired robot walked down the hall carrying some impressive and heavy-looking pair of machine guns

Rahs thought the door was silent enough to not have alerted Rin, but it was best to move on. Though, he was able to see that even the calculating robot swayed her hips when walking, but ultimately decided to walk away silently while she still showed her back to him. He was gonna keep looking for his target, and if not successful, the woman inside the room he eavesdropped would have a visit from the syrictae.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 am

Reaching the predetermined point to start her patrol after a few minutes of walking Rin began to thoroughly search every room that she passed with every clear room being checked off inside her mind. The base would seem like a ghost town to anyone else but Rin felt that it was normal with each of the few people still remaining on base holed up in their own area completing work or just enjoying their time without incident. However the fact that it was only just recently converted to a military base the lack of defenses and security systems left a lot more work for the silent android.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:55 am

15 and yet no sign of her... Rahs was practically done with most of the floor he was in. No clues, no documents, nothing. Maybe the ADD wouldn't like to even write a tiny bit about their fun addition? Rahs sighed deeply as he moved back through the halls he passed by, not daring to go forward since he would risk his chances of meeting the robot that patrolled the base.

But when he searched the rooms he didn't think of that. Not all the rooms but some certainly had some signs of being moved somewhat as if something was being looked for. Nothing too big either, just some papers left on desks, chairs out of place and maybe two open cabinets. "Should I pay a visit to the woman in the office or move on to the next floor?" Rahs asked himself as he put his chin resting on his hand as if deep in mull.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 am

Rin was almost done with the side of the base that had she been patrolling, her tireless body allowing her to move much faster in her patrols then a human. Her path was programmed to take her to the other side of the base after finishing with one side by passing the commander's office. She was quite a few minutes away however, as the commander's office was near the middle of the base and she was towards one of the edges of the base.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 am

The decision was actually not easy for the mercenary. Moving on to next floor probably avoided contact with any agent, but would take more time and risk being spotted. Going with the commander was a close possibility to finding out about the sex robot but if she managed to alert the rest. Then again, did this base have any sort of alarm? Rahs did not know, and he just stood there on the hall of the commander's office, thinking whether or not to do it.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next