View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Unexpected Trophy (For Ayame) 

Post Re: A Unexpected Trophy (For Ayame)
Ayame waited patiently as the hunter seemed to be quite distracted as he scanned the racks looking for a spot for his newest trophy. After he finally replied to her she anwsered "Yeah, I did. I found enough fruit to last me a while. Although, I got kind of sidetracked for a little bit by some of the natives."

After he placed the trophy onto the space he had selected she followed him too the weapon racks waiting until he had placed everything back in its place and moved away before starting to take down each one and cleaning them. "I've gotten pretty good at this..." she told him, thinking a moment before asking "Is there anything else I need to do today after I finish cleaning these?"

Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Yautja did not comment as Ayame mentioned being sidetracked by the natives. She had used a ranged weapon against something with pure melee capabilities, which was a minus, but Yautja didn't know if she even had any melee capabilities. In which case her use of herself as bait was admirable. He was almost tempted to ask her about it, but instead decided against it. He also decided to try and avoid watching her use her abilities. He would discover them when he tried to hunt her, and would either adapt to counter them or die trying. That would provide the most thrilling hunt. One with uncertainties, with variables that he couldn't control.

Yautja quickly, and expertly, placed his equipment back in it's various racks. Yet again his mask and bodysuit remained on, he wasn't going to spoil such a promising hunt so soon. When Ayame asked if there would be anything else she had to do today Yautja shook his head as he responded.

No. The only trophy that needs proper polishing is the one that I just obtained, but I will do that. Once the equipment is clean and ready for my next hunt you are free to do as you wish.

With that Yautja walked out and made his way back to the trophy room. He walked through it to his new trophy, and after taking it out of it's place took it to the special polishing station. It would take nearly half an hour for him to finish his task. As for Ayame's task ... Yautja expected her to have it done in about an hour. She had never actually cleaned the equipment before, only the trophies. And there were all sorts of notches, ridges and jagged edges that made cleaning his weapons difficult and fiddly.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Profile YIM

Watching as Yautja left the room after quickly, and expertly, placing each piece of equipment on its specific rack she then looked up and down the large wall before deciding to start with the larger objects. The wrist blades were first to come off the wall and as she brought the heavy blades down she looked at the bloody weapon before thinking to herself This thing is a mess! Just another reason why I don't like metal weapons.

Nevertheless she took the cleaning cloth from its place on the wall and began to clean the heavy blade, doing fairly well at her task even with all of the notches, ridges, and jagged edges the weapons had. And so the time passed with the two of them at their tasks and as Yautja predicted Ayame worked quickly managing to work through each of the items only being tripped up at a few certain points.

After a little under an hour of cleaning she finished her work, placing the last of the weapons back onto its rack before heading back to her room. It had been a bit of a long day so she laid down on her pelt on the floor rolling over and covering herself with part of the massive fur. It may have appeared that she was asleep but in reality she was using the free time to finish dispeling the seal on her belly so she could be on more even terms with the powerful hunter.

Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6