View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Day Breaks (for Lira and Nallia) 

Post Re: Day Breaks (for Lira and Nallia)
Looking towards Nallia momentarily, seeing the impatient gesture for her to get moving, she then looked back to Rahs as he anwsered "I am... Eventually. You two wait for me in the ship, I have to extract my payment from him. You must be familiar with the term of 'spoils of war', anyway. So worry not, and go. I'll see you there." Looking back to the impatient Nallia she started walking and said "Oh...Ok. Um....Have fun, I guess?"

With that she followed Nallia through the hallway and out towards the ship paying no attention to her oddly excited state, just happy to be getting out of this rathole.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 am

Nallia was elated as the two made their way through the slaver base back to Rahs' ship, although she paid little attention to the building around her she had no problem navigating. She simply followed Rahs's scent back to his ship. Although she usually kept her nose blocked it was easily her most powerful scent, and was several magnitudes more sensitive than her sight or hearing. Picking up a single individual's scent through the mess that was the slaver base was easy, even with her own and Lira's scent clouding her mind and arousing her body.

When Nallia reached Rahs' ship she noticed a male on the ground, clutching his ears. No doubt a side effect of the piercing painful sound that was still sounding throughout the entire base. Nallia stalked over to him and placing her foot on his head she suddenly pushed down, and with a sickening crunch the alien's neck snapped. Even in this state she could still 'see' the points which she could use to kill something.

Nallia led the way onto the ship, and as soon as they were aboard she turned to the mate, and a hungry look spread across her face as she started walking towards the Heron female.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 am

"Thanks, you too."

After Lira finally parted with Nallia and made their way back towards the ship, Rahs looked around with a smile that quickly grew to a grin. He was alone with a bunch of corpses and somewhere in Oliver's throne room there was a reward to steal. And he wasn't going to leave without getting something out of the dead, fat and ugly alien. He just did the universe a favor, getting rid of such a scum.

At first, the mercenary started with the dead bodies of the guards just lying on the floor. His armor was already covered in blood, so looking through their own was not difficult at all. And even if he remained clean after such a massacre, there was obviously no way he would stop just to get a little dirty. Anyone, after a few kills, would be able to do the same thing, anyway. The guards didn't seem to have anything on them, only a few credits and one had a nice watch, but nothing else important. Rahs sighed and looked at Oliver's throne. I'm sure he holds something in this room...

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 am

Walking through the slaver's base was basically uneventful as Nallia led them quickly through the winding corridors with ease even without paying much attention to her surroundings. As they came close to Rahs' ship Lira followed Nallia's gaze to one guard, still living and clutching his ears on the floor, and watched with a shudder as Nallia moved over to him and snapped his neck with a sickening crunch.

When they finally entered the ship Lira looked towards Nallia as she turned towards her. The look on the huntress' face was unsettling, and as she walked towards her Lira finally asked "What is it Nallia? W-Why are you looking at me like that?"

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 am

Nallia's yellow eye's focused on Lira as her more predatory nature revealed itself. Even in her current state she was still a fairly capable fighter, and her reaction speed and instincts would be more than enough to counter any attempts Lira made to stop her from taking the mate while she had the chance. The only real 'weapon' that Lira had was her Galdr, and Nallia would easily be able to silence her or break her focus if she tried to use it.

Nallia continued to stalk towards Lira, her movements, her eyes, and her gaze all becoming more predatory. Even when she was fully in control she unsettled most beings ... when she was like this having that focused at you could be terrifying. Nallia's hands started to shiver in anticipation of taking the mate, her lips opened slightly and her tongue briefly licked across them in anticipation of the taste, and in her overwhelming hunger being fulfilled.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Rahs wondered what was exactly happening back in his ship. He knew that Nallia was aroused, how she came to be like that he did not know, but of that he was certain. Lira, on the other hand, missed the few obvious signs the agent's body gave when she started to roll on the floor after being hit by the guard. However, the mercenary wanted to know if the more feral agent was doing what he expected her to do after all...

But that was not really important for him right then. The syrictae had moved up the couple of steps that held Oliver's throne above the room's level and simply kicked the disgusting body of the slaver away. He moved towards his throne, and inspected it. There was nothing peculiar about it except for the incredible job that some expert alien must have done to build it. Rahs was not planning to take the whole throne and expecting to sell it, but there had to be a button or switch somewhere that made Oliver move to his quarters.

It was then that the mercenary sat down on the throne, and made a thinking pose similar to the one he made back in the ship when he took Lira. And then, when considering that the wall behind was slightly uneven with the rest of the room, one of his hands wandered around the throne's side and pressed a button. Behind him, the wall made a rumbling noise and moved to one side. Without looking at it, Rahs knew what happened, and could only grin behind his mask as he stood up and made his way inside the secret chamber.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:05 pm

"Nallia?! What's with you?! Why are you looking at me like that?" The predatory glint in Nallia's eyes and the hungry expression on her face was obviously leaving Lira frightened and as Nallia approached her she backed away. Unluckily for her she had backed herself right against a wall. Looking from side to side she saw no way out as the huntress had continued advancing on her.

And with the cuffs still restraining her hands she was trapped and at the mercy of the feral huntress. Even if she wasn't restrained she would have had to hold up the scant covering of her lower body or it would have fallen to reveal her bare sex to the other woman.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am

Nallia covered the last couple of feet between them in an blur, racing across the distance at a far faster speed than most species could accurately perceive, let alone match. One hand gripped the chain linking the cuffs on your hands, holding them in place. In terms of strength Nallia had human female limits, but her constant training and physical conditioning meant that she was stronger than most human females.

With one hand holding the chain the other arm pressed across your upper shoulders, pushing you against the wall and holding you in place. Being this close to something that smelled so good was maddening, and Nallia pressed her mouth against your cheek as she breathed deeply through her nose, completely lost in the intoxicating pheromones she could smell. Nallia's tongue licked across Lira's cheek as Nallia pressed her body close to Lira.

<<Sorry about the delay, RL stuff cropped up>>

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 am

Unable to even blink before Nallia closed the distance between them Lira felt her arms being dragged down as one of the feral huntress' hands reached down and grabbed the chain holding her cuffs together. Before she could even struggle to get out of that iron grip Lira felt an arm crossing her upper shoulders and pinning her against the wall.

Shivering slightly as Nallia leaned in, the crazed warrior breathing deeply before letting her tongue lick across her captive's soft cheek, before saying"Ugh...You're hurting me Nallia. What's wrong with you?"

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 am

Nallia continued to lick Lira's cheek, she simply tasted, and smelled far to good for her to not do so. The arm pinning her shoulders against the wall shifted it's grip and slowly rotated down. The pressure relented, slightly, although at the first signs of a struggle the elbow still pressing against Lira's shoulder would press down against the nerve cluster it rested over. But until that point ... the fingers trailed down her body towards her bare chest.

As the fingers crept closer towards one of Lira's breasts a voice that was, by now, very quietly raged inside Nallia. It knew what had happened, and what Nallia would probably end up doing to the innocent female. If Lira gave consent didn't matter to the lust crazed Nallia, all that mattered was fucking. The pleasure, the taste, but most of all the smell that came from sex and orgasm. Every fibre in Nallia's body craved it all, and with no-one to challenge her, or stop her, she was going to take it. By now the expression in Nallia's eyes had gained a hungry glint, and had stopped darting around. Instead they focused purely on the source of what was driving her insane with desire.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Taking a breath as some of the pressure relented somewhat from her chest Lira looked down to see the fingers from Nallia's hand creeping closer to her exposed breasts. Looking up to Nallia after seeing the target of her attentions she looked into the once darting eyes to see that they had taken on a hungry glint as they looked at her almost bare body.

She was about to speak when those questing fingers reached one of her soft orbs, squeezing down roughly and rolling the ample flesh between her fingers. She was new to the feelings of pleasure and the feelings flowing through her chest left her words coming as pleasured squeaks and if Nallia looked at her face she would see the light blush that had remained there had deepened quite a bit.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 am

Nallia's arm pinning you to the wall continued to relax as her predatory senses saw you react to the pleasure, well not that it needed senses as acute as Nallia's to see that. Now nothing held Lira to the wall. Of course considering Nallia's reaction speed that could change if she felt it was necessary.

But for now Nallia was content to relax, and let her hand slowly caress and squeeze Lira's breast as Nallia continued to kiss the winger female's cheek. However after a few seconds her mouth started to move down, her tongue trailing down her chin, neck, and moving towards her breasts. The hand that had been caressing her breast continued to do so while her mouth started kissing and licking the other soft orb, her tongue slowly leading the way towards Lira's nipple.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 am

"Nallia....stop....please. Ahh...If you do this here what will Rahs say when he comes back?" She asked the crazed woman trying to bring her back to her senses before this went to much further. Mainly cause if Rahs saw them he would either be really mad that Nallia took the first "payment" from his prize or he would just take them both and that wouldn't be good for the virgin heron.

Even with nothing holding her back Lira never even thought to run as Nallia played with her ample breasts, the large orbs firming in arousal as Nallia's tongue ran across the perfectly smooth flesh before her mouth closed over her nipple teasing it with her tongue until it grew hard from Lira's growing arousal.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 am

Nallia of course didn't really understand the words coming from Lira's mouth, and she could tell from the tone that they weren't cries of pleasure. That simple fact was irritating, and in response Nallia's tongue continued to slide around the erect nipple as she began to suck on the erect nipple. Meanwhile the hand on her other breast continued to squeeze and caress her other orb, a finger flicking across her nipple to further stimulate it.

Meanwhile the hand still holding the chain connecting Lira's manacles let go of the chain and started to press the loose cloth covering the lower half of her body against her sex, rubbing the fabric gently across her lower lips as she did so.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

It was becoming quite hard for Lira to even build a coherent thought as the pleasure being forced upon her virgin body was building a heat within her and the problem only multiplied as her now erect nipples were tortured by Nallia's skilled hand and tongue. With her chest being assaukted she didn't noticed the hand dropping from her manacles onto her lower body until she felt the coarse fabric covering her sex rubbing against her virgin lips.

"Ohh....Not there!" she gasped as the gentle push from Nallia's hand pushed the fabric past her tight folds onto the more sensitve flesh within making it so that each continuing pass of her hand made the coarse fabric torture more of her untouched hole.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next