View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Let the cards fall where they may (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Let the cards fall where they may (for Rahs)
She sighed loudly at the continued lecture from the mercenary before finally anwsering "I get it alright? I rushed this plan too much. But if you could understand what it's like to have been held captive for so long you could sympathize with me wanting to enjoy my freedom and make a little money." She shrugged her shoulders, eliciting a generous bounce of her ample chest, before adding "Not just for funding my plans....But I enjoy the finer things in life too, you know?"

She looked slightly happier at his willingness to accept her offer but only for a moment, as his mocking laughter at "Accepting her body as payment..." caused her large ears to twitch in irritation as she said "If I do hire you sometime, I'll be sure to have money to pay for it. Selling my body for payment whenever I needed something would be bad for my reputation."

Having said that she looked out the room's window thinking and saying to herself more then Rahs, "With no money to fund the more intricate work I will have to get some the old fashioned way...But for that I'll need a ship..."

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 am

At the frustrated response of Ayame, Rahs then finally realized that this whole deal would probably mean a lot to her. It wasn't like he understood her situation completely, he had never been held captive like that. He didn't even had a desire for freedom in his life! Most of his life he had only known a single thing, and that hadn't changed much since he decided to be a mercenary. But at least he could sympathize with her after seeing many things in his travels. "Okay, I'm sorry for telling you stuff that you already know then. I guess being free means a lot to you, but something like yearning for freedom is not something I know. I wish you a better luck in the funding for your plans."

Once both seemed to have agreed on considering her offer to work together, she seemed happy, but of course his teasing comment had irritated her. With a half-chuckle half-sigh, Rahs replied "It's not like anyone else would know about it... And since either way is fine with me, I honestly don't care which one you would wish to provide or be able to offer." As he said this, he looked at Ayame's body while she stared out the window, noticing once again her barely covered curves, thinking that it was no wonder she was held captive like that. However, her next words caught his attention. "If you're interested, I can offer you my ship. Renting or buying a ship is very expensive, and even if you think you can do that trick again with some ship owners, this city doesn't have that many nor good ones to offer."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

She looked back to him at his sympathy to her situation and said "It's fine. I was a little too harsh with you. I guess I'm just not used to dealing with people anymore after having been a captive for so long." After his attempt to make up the teasing comment to her she added "I'll think about it, alright? You seem like a guy who wouldn't go around telling people anyways."

When he actually offered her a spot on his ship she looked genuinely surprised for a moment before she asked "Really? I need quite a bit of money, so it could take quite a long time. Although with your help I could probably hit bigger targets..." She seemed lost in thought for a few moments after that before finally nodding to herself as she said confidently, "If you're serious I will take you up on your offer. A mercenary's ship would probably be my best option and I doubt another mercenary will come along soon that thinks with more then his cock when he looks at me."

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 am

Once the fox spirit noticed the sympathy that Rahs could give her about her situation, she admitted a possibility of having a lack of touch due to her capture. Again, the mercenary had never been in that position, but he could realize that being focused only in one's military duties had caused him a similar problem. Even though he has grown a bit more lively, even to that day the objectives scarred in his mind tried to control his actions. That's why he remained a mercenary after all. As he thought about this, he heard Ayame adding the possibility that she would consider offering her body as payment. "I have no reason to go around saying how my clients pay me," Rahs reassured her.

Seeing Ayame surprised actually surprised the mercenary a bit, she never let something show back in the bar, but he guessed that his was a very promising offer for her. She started saying things about how long it would take her to gather the money she needed. Of course, this didn't matter to Rahs, he never had set up rules about how long a mission could take. "Excellent, then it's decided. We can discuss further details later or tomorrow. Also, you are correct in thinking that. More serious mercenaries don't come as often as clients would want."

SFA---

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 am

"I suppose that's true." she said at his attempt to reassure her. Thinking to herself for a few moments she told him "Besides, once I get enough money to start my work it will be beneficial for you to stay on my good side." She smiled mischieviously before adding "I can be quite generous to those who work well with me, if you know what I mean. Maybe some of your payments can be that, and I can't say more right now but the plans I have for this money could lead to many new oppurtunities for you."

She wasn't the most direct person about it but it would have been quite obvious to Rahs what she meant by that. Really, what else would such a well endowed woman allude to besides sex? Besides, the one whisper from the crowd that she had not mentioned to Rahs was that some of the female aliens had been talking that Rahs was quite "well-endowed" himself, so a payment here and there of that could turn out quite enjoyable for her anyways.

At his mention of continuing their talk later she asked "So you're ready for your prize now? Well, I'm yours for the night so we can do it as many times as you'd like..."

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 am

Once Ayame seemed to have realized that there would be no repercussion if she ever decided to pay him with sex, Rahs made a small sigh and was about to say something when she continued speaking, telling the mercenary of the benefits he could have if he stayed with her even after getting the money she was planning to obtain. With a hidden smile he replied, "That sounds very interesting and exciting. If you say so then I'll believe you. I wouldn't dream of making an enemy out of my newest client." Though he had made some enemies with his older clients but they had deserved it according to Rahs. It also seemed that the fox spirit wasn't to tell about her plans yet, so he found no reason to linger and try to find out.

Her implications about considering to pay him other times with her body brought a grin to Rahs' face, thought it remained hidden by his mask. It was becoming more and more obvious that staying with Ayame would actually be very good for him. He still didn't know if he would have his other kind of favorite fun, but at least his lust would be quenched with her body. It was also becoming easier in his mind to start picturing her nude. He imagined her pink nipples erect and her luscious breasts bouncing slightly, and her round ass that she showed around in the bar being offered to him. At this piece of imagination, his cock started growing to a half-erect size, though his fauld was keeping it place. "Well, unless you have other details about our planned business you want to talk about, I see no reason to keep delaying this. Take off that dress of yours," he answered.

SFA---

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm

As talkative as she was being she hardly noticed that Rahs wanted to say something before she continued even further saying "Oh it will be very intresting I can tell you that much right now. Maybe when our work starts to pan out a little bit I could tell you more about what I have in mind." Honestly, she could have told him about what she had in mind right now but a woman always seems more intresting when she has a few secrets.

At his order to take off her dress she added one final thing saying "If there's anything left to talk about it can wait till later." With that she stood up off her chair in front of him and slipped the two straps off her shoulders, slowly pushing it down her curvaceous body and down onto the floor. As she stood back up Rahs would have been able to see every inch of her nude body, her breasts which had seemed large from the confines of her dress seemed even larger still when compared against her small frame, the hairless line of her cunt easily visible between her well-toned legs, and finally she spun around to give Rahs a better view of her well rounded ass before asking "So...what do you think?"

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 am

The fox spirit kept reassuring Rahs that her plans would turn out to be very interesting even for him, but was still decided not to let him know about them at that point. It really didn't bother him much, but it was making him very curious. What was she planning that she actually couldn't even let a bit of info be known to Rahs? At least she said she could tell him later when they had worked on that.
After listening to Rahs order her to take off her dress, she took the mercenary's point of view and remarked that all business could be dealt with later. Anxious to finally see what everyone tried to see, Rahs actually shifted slightly in the couch as Ayame pushed her dress down until it was left on the floor. He couldn't believe at first that her large breasts actually seemed larger still without the dress and compared to the rest of her body. Her cunt was clearly visible to his bright blue eyes filled with lust at that point and her shapely legs then turned around to let him see that perfectly rounded ass of hers. "I think any alien would kill to be in my place. Why don't you help me with the armor, Ayame?" As he said this, Rahs stood up and started to take off his right gauntlet as he waited for her to do as she was told.

SFA---

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 am

Spinning back towards him her long white tail swishing behind her as she walked up to him she looked up at his face before reaching around behind him and starting to undo the straps of his breastplate. Her large breasts pushed against his chest as she worked to undo the unfamiliar design of the straps holding it onto his large frame. As she did so she heard Rahs removing other pieces of his armor and with him being so much taller then her he would have a perfect view of her backside while her cunt rubbed against his massive cock through the covering of his fauld.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

Rahs looked how her ass went out of his sight as she spun around to go towards him, but he also noticed that her white tail naturally attracted more attention to her rear, making him think that she was practically made to seduce when that was combined with her fine body. When she reached around to undo the straps that held his armor tightly, he looked back at her red eyes. He had thrown one of his gauntlets to the couch and was already about to take off the other one but Ayame had not been able to take off the breastplate. It was probably due to the back armor along with the tight straps that joined the pieces together. There was a mechanism in the armor that allowed Rahs to take everything off easily, and even more so with his electric power, though he had told Ayame to help him to be able to see what he was seeing. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her back and ass along with that long tail of hers.

He had already made the boots remove themselves with his power and so started to take off the back armor, helping Ayame with the last straps. As he took off the breastplate and felt how her own cunt rubbed against the fauld and over his cock, it revealed to her his muscled torso and arms, practically hard enough to stop a bullet, though the thickness of his skin probably made it seem even more so. The only thing left was his fauld that protected his thighs and groin. It was easier to remove than the other pieces considering it was joined to a belt of some kind.

SFA---

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm

This thing is so frustrating! she thought to herself as she fought with the tight straps holding the back armor and the breastplate together. As she fought with each of the straps her body wiggled against him as her struggling attempts were made slightly more difficult since she had to wrap her arms around his muscular torso. She let out a little sigh of thanks after he helped her with the last few straps, and as he threw the breastplate down onto the growing pile of the rest of his armor she knelt down and began to work with the belt holding his fauld in place.

As the belt began to loosen Rahs would notice she was lined up perfectly to where his cock hung waiting for her, almost as if she was able to tell how big he was just by looking at him. After a few more moments the rest of the belt came loose and she let it go so that the fauld could slide freely down his muscular legs.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Struggling as she was and with her arms wrapped like that, Rahs couldn't help but feel the softness of her large breasts and body pressing against his own. Once he finally helped her with it, she gave a sigh of thanks. It was then that he finally felt how her skin felt with his own chest. No wonder why she was captive... Where did she come from anyway?" he thought, also getting curious as to what man had been able to hold someone like her prisoner to his carnal desires, even though it didn't matter anymore. Any question he had to place in the back of his mind, and instead saw how she got on her knees and started to work on the belt of his fauld, however, he also noticed that her face was at the same height as his massive cock. Somehow she managed to guess at his size from the rumors of the aliens in the bar, but knowing that, staying so close and the member would probably jump right in front of her face. Which is just what happened when the fauld finally fell, freeing the semi-erect cock right before her eyes. Rahs didn't believe he had to say anything to let Ayame do what she had to do.

SFA---

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 pm

As his semi-erect cock jumped free from the confines of his fauld, her eyes widened as she looked at and she said "Wow...Truly the rumors don't do you any justice." With it hanging in front of her like that she had no need to ask what he wanted her to do next, so without any warning to the mercenary she readjusted herself slightly to get a better position before using her large breasts to engulf the semi-erect member. She moved them quickly up and down the massive length and as it continued to grow she soon added her mouth to the work, running her tongue up and down its length while her soft breasts took care of the portion that did not fit into her mouth.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 am

Ayame's reaction as she stared at Rahs' huge cock amused him a bit, but he didn't laugh or said anything, just remained smiling behind that mask of his. "Rumors huh? I guess I should've expected them to gossip about it," he expressed, referring obviously to the female aliens back in the bar he had fucked in other occasions and now they had told the fox spirit about his endowment. Once Ayame adjusted herself, she engulfed all the 14 inches of his cock between her large breasts. Her warmth and soft tits enveloped his member with a sudden feeling of pleasure, making it throb in her cleavage. Soon enough she would feel how it started to grow very hard, and continued to throb lightly as she started using her mouth to please it. She's good... I guess she learned well while being captive anyway.

SFA---

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Working the huge member with as much skill as she could she soon felt it grow extremely hard and begin to throb lightly from her efforts. As it had gotten so big she felt she could put more pleasure into the throbbing member, so she began to bob her head up and down the length as she pushed her soft breasts against it while every so often taking it deep into her throat all the while squeezing her breasts tightly against it. Even while doing that it did not seem to be uncomfortable for her at all she had learned how not to gag on a cock that went that deep in her throat during her captivity, if she hadn't it would have made things all the worse for her when her filthy human captor felt like using her.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next