View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Strange Happerstance [for Quagga] 

Post Re: Strange Happerstance [for Quagga]
Whatever surprise he might have had were rudely ejected by the manner in which the Cabbyl began pleasuring his cock; not that the demon lord was complaining, mind you! Letting out only a pleased growl, the monster remained where he was as he enjoyed the feeling of the zebra girl's lips on his member, the way her mouth felt as she moved her head up and down on him. He didn't have any doubt that she was willing now, not after what she had just done.

That only left the question as to why, but that still could be explored later. Allowing the Cabbyl to pleasure him for a bit longer, the Marquis merely relaxed and thought privately to himself, pondering how to take advantage of such a willing creature. As much fun as it might be to force her down and rape the female silly, this was an opportunity for something else. Perhaps even an opportunity to take care of his other needs as well. Either way, the demon lord now had an idea.

A hand resting on top of the Cabbyl's head, the Marquis leered down at her, grinning lewdly. "If you do everything I tell you to do, I shall fuck you all you want with my cock, my dear Cabbyl... For now, continue with your blowjob, but do put some more effort into it if you want my cock inside you..."

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
"Yes. Anything!" The Cabbyl's biggest fear seems to be coming true. Aquamarine eyes look lustfully at the monster. Desperation shown from those eyes as the zebra girl wraps her tongue and lips around his member once again. Her eyes stay on his as she begins to stroke his cock with her lips and tongue. Knowing the prize for a (blow)job well done, she intensifies her efforts to please the monster.

The combination of her smooth head and mane are pleasing to the monster's hand and fingers. As she bobs her head, the Cabbyl repositions her body to help the creature's tail impale her. She cannot force it inside. But she does give him a huge hint at how he should use it by thrusting against it.

All in all, things could not be going worse for the zebra girl. She is in the throws of False Heat with a creature more than willing to take advantage of her. They are inside her ship with no chance of someone happening upon them and rescuing her. And the monster has already begun to use his power over her Heat addled mind to begin to control her. She belongs to him until her False Heat fades. Her only hope is that his stamina does not match his size.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

Pleased thus far, the Marquis was content to watch in silence as the zebra girl did indeed return to the task at hand, lips and tongue working on the shaft in her mouth with redoubled effort than before now that she had been promised a reward. All in all, things couldn't have gone any better for the monster, even if it was still strange how she had pulled a 180 degree turn from being an unwilling victim.

Yes, this would have to be clarified, he decided. Well, once the Cabbyl was finished with her job, of course. No reason to interrupt something so enjoyable. His hand still upon the zebra girl's head, the monster groaned with pleasure as he watched the Cabbyl shifted herself about, making it easier for her to be raped. Such a strange alien, to be sure, but why deny her the pleasure she appeared to be so desperate for now.

Indeed, the Marquis watched as the tip of his tail slid into the Cabbyl's heated snatch, squirming within the zebra girl in an attempt to spur her on even more by allowing her to taste some of the pleasure she had been hoping to get. It was certainly going badly for Quagga, and it would only get worse. Especially if he was to discover the truth behind her false heat. With his extraordinary stamina, after all, she would be getting very little rest...

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 am

In the throws of False Heat, Quagga continues to eagerly pleasure her rapist. The Cabbyl redoubles her efforts to convince the vile creature to get to the main event already. He hardly needs to hold her head over the prize. False Heat drives her to please him to get what she needs.

And despite her current needs, the former masters of the Cabbyl had played an evil trick. False Heat is a result of Cabbyl evolution as well as Felid manipulation. And the Felid wanted their Cabbyl slaves quite aware of what was happening to them. The consequence of this ancient evil is that today's Cabbyl, specifically Quagga, are conscious of their actions even as they cannot control those actions. If the Cabbyl understand the concept of rape, Quagga is quite aware that she is essentially raping herself.

Things went from bad to worse when the Marquis slid in the tip of his tail.

"Yes, Forni! Thrust it dee..." Quagga pauses as she realizes that it is not his cock entering her. "No! I want this", she says as holds his cock in her hands. She tries to convince the monster to use the proper, tasty, and vile appendage by resuming her fellatio. She adds to her pressure by bringing to bear the full effect of her tongue. And a Cabbyl's tongue is just this side of prehensile, especially when it comes to pleasing a mate. At the same time she begins to thrust her hips with the creature's tail. It might not be the prize, but it sure feels good.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri May 11, 2012 12:03 am

Groaning loudly, the Marquis leaned his head back as he felt the Cabbyl putting her tongue to superb work on his cock, enjoying it immensely. Now, he wasn't in the habit of keeping regular 'lovers', but in the zebra girl's case, he was quite tempted to do so. In fact, he was beginning to consider having the Cabbyl take her to her home planet instead! Under her mouth and tongue's skillful actions, it did not take long for the demon lord's orgasm to come, hot seed suddenly splashing into Quagga's mouth as the Marquis released rope after rope of his essence.

Still quite hard, however, Fornicarus sneered down at the Cabbyl once he had regained his composure. It was time to give Quagga what she wanted the most, or at the very least, what she needed the most. "Very good... I think you deserve a reward now." The monster slipped his tail away, depriving her heated cunt of pleasure, at least for the time being. "Come, my cock is all yours, all for the taking!" The demon lord grinned as he gestured for the Cabbyl to get onto him and help herself to what she had worked so hard for.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Quagga drinks the demon's seed as it gushes into her mouth. Unable to keep up with the flow, some of it splashes on her face, breasts, and bed. The happy Cabbyl laughs as the flow ends. She licks her face and her breasts, using her hands to push the large orbs closer to her face.

At his words, she sits up and stares at his magnificent cock. "Thank you", is all she can manage to say as she straddles the demon lord. She slowly lowers herself on the hard rod. She gasps as it splits her folds and she finally mounts him. Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, she begins to ride his cock. Each "thrust" drives it deeper and deeper. She begins to moan, almost bark, each time she fully engulfs it. Only a tear in one of her eyes hints at the helplessness of the zebra girl.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 am

The Marquis grinned as he watched his plaything, amused at how she appeared happy at the 'gift', licking his essence off herself. The sight of the Cabbyl pressing her mounds up, on the other hand, was quite appealing to see. Still, he had to wonder, just what caused such a change in the zebragirl?

That question was soon forgotten as Quagga straddled the demon lord, pushing herself down onto his cock. Even without encouragement, the Cabbyl began riding his shaft, picking up speed as she gave herself into the need for sex. Seeing no need to spur her on further, the Marquis instead slid his hands over her thighs before coming to a rest upon the Cabbyl's hips, pushing her down onto his hard cock every thrust. The other pair of hands, instead, pressed against Quagga's large breasts, groping and fondling them hungrily.

Mon May 21, 2012 2:57 pm

The zebra girl welcomes both the assistance and the fondling of her breasts. The extra hands confuse her, but she is too far gone to question such "good" fortune. Her mind consumed by lust, Quagga throws back her head as she continues to ride his wonderful cock. She feels her own orgasm approaching with glee.

A part of her recognizes the evil in her rapist. Overcome by False Heat, she cannot defend herself from it. She must slake the desire burning inside her. Only his ignorance protects the zebra girl from giving the demon lord what he truly desires, passage back to the planet and island of debauchery.

Quagga grabs the hands of the Marquis that fondle her breasts. She does so not to try to gain release but to guide them into increasing their effectiveness. Each time he pushes her harder onto his member, she cries out in what sounds so similar to barks. She is nearing climax. Neither of the pair know whether this climax will be the one to free her of her False Heat and allow her to once again defend herself.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

The Marquis had sampled so many females before Quagga, many of them human and most of the recent ones not so human, but already the demon lord is of the opinion that few among them can compare to a Cabbyl like Quagga. Though still unaware of the phenomenon known as False Heat, Fornicarus merely takes it in stride as he gives up entirely on trying to understand her transformation from unfortunate victim to willing partner.

Instead, the monster continues to assist Quagga in riding his cock even as he allows the Cabbyl to guide his hands into providing more pleasure for herself. Alas, unfortunately for Quagga, the demon lord senses that she is nearing an orgasm and has no wishes of letting the Cabbyl enjoy herself quickly; instead, the monster utilizes his foul ability to control pleasure itself and instead, unwittingly, lock Quagga into her False Heat state, preventing her from being able to satisfy her need until she has seen to all of his needs first.

Whenever she realizes it or not, the Marquis cares little about.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Quagga moans and shouts as she nears her orgasm. But something is terribly wrong. Never has she been so near and been unable to reach climax while with another. Her moans turn to cries as she nears but cannot reach satisfaction. She clenches on the monster's member, instinctively hoping to bring him to climax and her as well.

The zebra girl tilts her head back, her mane "tickling" his chest. She sticks out her tongue and licks the monster's chest with a look of desperation on her face. Quagga is quite vocal now, crying out with each thrust hoping for release. The demon lord performing well enough, she reaches out and grabs him, hoping to draw him into a kiss. She will try anything at this point to push the creature over the edge and herself with him.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 am

The Cabbyl's response only amused the demon lord as much as it pleased him, appreciative of how denying the zebra girl had only encouraged her to try harder at appeasing him. The look of despair on her face was just as equally as arousing. It might have seemed as if the monster was doing his best to please Quagga as well when he renewed his attention upon her breasts, toying with the mounds in his hands and teasing them.

In truth, the bastard simply wanted to stroke up the fire within her even higher, to see just how far desperation would push her. With Quagga trapped in her False Heat now, the Marquis is already presented with an excellent show as the Cabbyl tries anything to get what she badly needs, Fornicarus going along with the act as he allows her to drag her captor into a kiss, tongue snaking out to tempt Quagga into going even further for the sake of a release she won't get. All the while, his hands continue to tease and play with the Cabbyl's body as they push her to keep on riding the Marquis.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 am

Quagga moans and shouts as she nears her orgasm. But something is terribly wrong. Never has she been so near and been unable to reach climax while with another. Her moans turn to cries as she nears but cannot reach satisfaction. She clenches on the monster's member, instinctively hoping to bring him to climax and her as well.

The zebra girl tilts her head back, her mane tickling his chest. She sticks out her tongue and licks the monster's chest with a look of desperation on her face. Quagga is quite vocal now, crying out with each thrust hoping for release. The demon lord performing well enough, she reaches out and grabs him, hoping to draw him into a kiss. She will try anything at this point to push the creature over the edge and herself with him.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 am

Though she is desperate to try anything to entice her rapist into a release and freedom for herself, it can only be called futile as the Marquis responded to her kiss, his tongue snaking out to toy with the Cabbyl for several moments longer, allowing his most complicated partner to date to continue riding him. With phenomenal staying power, however, the demon lord is not easily tricked into climax. Instead, it only seems to urge him on to toy with Quagga even more, his hands fondling and caressing her generous curves as fingers tease and pinch nipples in between them, tugging all the while.

Though, with his diabolical power preventing Quagga from the orgasm she so desperately needs and keeping her trapped in her False Heat state without his knowledge, the demon lord is eager to shake things up and savor the Cabbyl in other ways. Using his great tail as support, Fornicarus pushes himself off the bed, carrying Quagga up with him. Now properly upright, the monster slid himself out of poor Quagga, denying her the opportunity to continue her desperate struggle for release. He doesn't give her long to complain, however! Using both his four arms and the assistance of some tentacles, the Marquis shifts his Cabbyl prize around until she could feel her back pressed up against his broad chest, a pair of hands hooked around the Cabbyl's thighs, keeping them spread wide open. His two remaining hands resume their activities as they close over Quagga's luscious mounds, the monster quite taken with them.

The coup de grace, he reserves for his cock. The thick appendage, Fornicarus grins as he manipulates his body to extend it further, allowing the shaft to move and sway around as if it was now a tentacle. Pulling Quagga's thighs as far apart as they can go, Fornicarus chortles as his tentacled shaft suddenly plunges back into the Cabbyl's heated core, pushing all the way inside until it pushes up against her cervix, only to pull back nearly all the way out. From then on, the tentacle begins a steady movement, pumping in and out of Quagga as it gives the Cabbyl a real fucking of her own, though she can only go on suffering the throes of pleasure without a release, for the monster was not satisfied yet...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3