View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Strange Happerstance [for Quagga] 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Strange Happerstance [for Quagga]
Little did the Marquis realize that had the Etosha been fully crewed, he would have had a harem. And it actually would have been called a harem. Unfortunately for the monster, Quagga was the sole crew member. Dreams of an orgy would go unfulfilled for the shipwrecked demon.

Quagga beams a broad smile to her guest's compliment. She always thought she looked her best nude. But she did take pride in wearing clothes that compliment her looks. She accepts the drink with a smile and raises her glass to the toast.

"I want to thank you so much for saving me back at that warehouse. My mission is very important and getting killed by those wolves would have caused a great deal of trouble." Quagga takes a drink from her glass and nods appreciatively of her guest's choice of beverage. "An excellent choice of drink, Forny", the Cabbyl said with a smile. "It's a bit strong, so I can only have a drink or two before I return to my mission."

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 am

Grinning, the demon lord merely waved it off with one of his hands as he held his glass up. "Think nothing of it, my dear! It was simply my honor to help out one such as yourself. I am quite pleased to be of some service to your people's diplomatic efforts, however small my part..." With that, the monster then enjoyed his slightly strong drink, thinking that the taste was something he could certainly get used to.

Placing his empty glass down, the Marquis brought up the bottle he had used and refilled his own glass. He waited until she had finished with her before filling it up with her second shot, several drops of the same drug carefully dripping into the glass as he topped it off. "Another toast, Quagga, to the success of your mission!" On the inside, the Marquis was merely waiting for the moment when she grew overwhelmed with erotic heat from the poison he had given her.

Only then would he be able to make his move, to manipulate her into flying him back to Shokushu so that he might resume his campaign of rape and terror amongst the nubile students of the fine island. That, and having an companion to entertain him on the ride home would do wonders for the demon lord. From the look of things, Quagga would be able to last longer as a partner in the bed, given her performance against the wolves. And it was this fact that made the monster look forward to bending the Cabbyl over and having his way with her.

Many times over, in fact. Fornicarus merely gave Quagga another of his charming smiles as he emptied his glass again, watching with great care. It wouldn't be much longer now, he simply knew it. Then, fun would be had. More than any human could stand for.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 am

"Well no matter what you may think, you greatly aided me in my mission. Without you, I wouldn't have any chance of completing it." Quagga takes the second glass and drinks it down quickly. She has a mission to complete and mustn't dally, no matter how charming her guest.

They chat for a few moments more when Quagga begins to feel light headed. She stumbles into the demon holding her head with one hand. "The excitement of the warehouse must just be hitting me now", she says. She leans on the demon for support and says, "maybe I should rest a bit before... before... going back." Quagga has more and more difficulty concentrating. Her head seems to be swimming.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be using you as a crutch."

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:39 am

The demon lord watched as the effects of the spiked drink got to the Cabbyl, pleased by this greatly. With her body against his form, the Marquis looked down at her with what appeared like concern. "Yes, I do believe your experience was quite harrowing, although you did well to stay alive... Some rest does sound like a good idea, it wouldn't do to attend the negotiating table while you're in this state." The monster smiled as he allowed an arm to slip around the Cabbyl, lifting her into the air before capturing her legs with another arm as to allow her to rest in his embrace.

"Worry not about it, Quagga. It's the least I can do to help, but for now, relax while I take you back to your quarters." The Marquis then began moving around, carrying his prize gingerly as he slipped out of the lounge and down the hall until they came to her bedroom. Without any door to obstruct him, the monster moved into her room and settled her body down onto the bed, which he noted was quite large for only one female. It seemed reasonable to assume that this was a ship meant for more than one person, especially when the size of the lounge room was taken into consideration. All the better, he supposed.

With Quagga on the bed and in no state to think straight with ease, the demon lord then made his move. "Ah, as seeing as you have a meeting to attend soon, it wouldn't do to get those fine clothes of yours wrinkled, yes?" Fornicarus grinned as he began slipping his hands into the female's white mesh shirt and slipped it up her body, before pushing the fabric over her breasts and off her head, taking care to deposit it onto something nearby as to maintain the facade of helping her out. Though, he couldn't help but notice the zebra girl's mounds, mouth salivating with the thought of fondling them for his pleasure.

He did not stray from his task for long, however, and began sliding the small black skirt off, slipping them down along her shapely legs. The skirt then joined the shirt as the Marquis focused his attention upon Quagga's nude form. "Would you care for a massage? I've been told that my hands are wonderful at this and the experience is quite relaxing, if you would like one." Even if she did not care for one, the Marquis had no intention of listening to her anyway. It was not as if she posed any danger to his person, after all!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Quagga tries to protest as her rescuer lifts her off the deck. But she just can't manage a coherent sentence. She does feel very comfortable lying in his arms. So she allows herself to be carried to her room without further complaint.

Her bed feels wonderful and Quagga feels grateful when Forny lays her on it. She tries to gather her wits about her. She can't understand why her head is so fuzzy. Realizing that her guest is talking breaks the zebra girl out of her reverie. Now what is he saying? Wrinkles? No, wrinkles would be bad. Still, it seems odd that he is removing her shirt. Even though her breasts bouncing free of the confining shirt feel wonderful, Quagga feels a sense of foreboding. Something is wrong.

This feeling grows stronger as Forny removes her skirt. Happy to be rid of her clothing, Quagga is sure she shouldn't allow the stranger to see her nude. Once again, her thoughts are interrupted by his words. A massage? "No", she manages to say weakly. "I just need to rest. Just... just wait for me... in the lounge." She puts both hands on one of his arms to reinforce the point.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 am

Even with the zebra girl's hands on one of his arms, the Marquis saw no need to observe what she was saying. Instead of doing as she had asked, the demon lord merely smirked as two of his hands closed on the Cabbyl's own, taking them into his before dragging them away from his arm. The state she was in, he had no reason to fear her, after all. Instead, the Marquis pressed her arms down on the bed, right above her head and allowed himself another moment to enjoy the sight of the zebra girl's mounds.

With that, Fornicarus slid part of his tail onto the bed, pushing her legs apart as he did so. "No, Quagga. I've squandered enough of my time going along with this farce. If I had wanted my wolves to catch you, they would have. But... that would ruin the fun." The Marquis grinned as he revealed his involvement in the chase, his free hands suddenly sliding over her mounds and groping them fondly. The females he had helped himself to since coming to this world all seemed merely average in comparison to the Cabbyl, and thus he was quite looking forward to enjoying this one.

But that was merely entertainment. There was something that had to be addressed. "In case you can't think straight, it was I who poisoned the drinks you had. It was I who sent the wolves after you. And now, it shall be I who enjoy this body of yours. Your sole mission in life is now to please your master, my dear Cabbyl." With that, the Marquis began kneading and squeezing the zebra girl's breasts, teasing with the nipples in between his fingers and thumbs.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Quagga treats the demon lord to a most pleasing sight. As he pins her arms above her head, she squirms and wiggles, trying to break free of his grip. As a result, her breasts bounce and jiggle as he admires them. Soon, the zebra girl struggles to keep her legs together as the demon's tail splits them.

"Your wolves?", is all Quagga can manage to say through the haze as her guest reveals his involvement in both sides of her "rescue". She gasps as he fondles her breasts. She tries wriggling even more. But the poison the creature had given her obviously still saps her strength and thinking.

The creature's confession, no, boasting, enraptures the floundering zebra girl. Quagga's head spins as he lays out every step he took to capture her. And what he has planned for the poor girl! "You are not my master! And..." Quagga pauses, fighting the fuzz in her head. "I am not your play thing!" She tries to get up. But her fuzzy head stops her as much as the demon lord's grip.

Quagga cries out with more of a moan than a gasp as the demon intensifies his mauling of her breasts. He feels her breasts noticeably warm to his touch in time with Quagga's moans. It seems the rest of her body is heating as quickly as her breasts.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

Truly, the Cabbyl did have quite the spectacular body, one that he was tempted to simply ravish without a care in the world. But there was plenty of time for that later, after all. First, he had to concentrate on manipulating the female into doing what he needed her to do. Getting back to Shokushu was his priority, after all.

That wasn't to say the demon lord wasn't enjoying this, far from it. "Yes, my wolves. They came from me, after all. What else should I refer to them as?" The Marquis was gloating, even as he kept on fondling the Cabbyl. "You only stayed ahead of them because I wished to amuse myself with a little game, my dear."

The monster did not fail to notice that his prey's body was heating up, and he suspected that it was not just because of the alcohol. The women he had raped while on this world before her, they had been just as different from humans like Quagga and possessed unique traits he had seen nowhere else. It was not a stretch to expect the same from the zebragirl. "Whenever you like it or not, you've caught my attention. Therefore, for the time being, that makes me your master, and you my little plaything."

The Marquis chortled as he kept on groping and kneading the Cabbyl's full breasts in his hands, teasing her nipples into hardness. All the while, his tail began to move into action, the top suddenly sliding up and down against her sex, paying particular attention to the female's clit in an attempt to sex her up. "Moan for me, my little Cabbyl! Moan for your master..."

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 am

His words crush Quagga's spirit, likely what he intends. She knows that he is gloating. And his gloating means that he thinks that he has won. Despite her desire to fight him, his words are devastating. She never stood a chance. He planned her every move to the warehouse. He must have done the same for now. Tears well up in the zebra girl's eyes even as she moans at his hands.

"Ahhh! NO!!!" Quagg cries out as the evil creature's tail begins an assault on her sex. She lifts her hips in an attempt to escape the vile tail. Unable to escape the appendage, Quagga drops back to the bed. She weakly kicks his tail with one foot then the other. Despite her efforts to stop it, the demon is pushing the zebra girl ever closer to False Heat. In the end, all she can do is become even warmer to his touch, squirm, and moan as he commands.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 am

Smirking down at the squirming female, taking in the pleasant sounds of the Cabbyl's moans and the breathtaking sight of tears watering about her eyes. It was always a pleasure to see one cower in fear and despair before himself, before he slowly tamed them and taught them the pleasures of being taken by a demon lord, even if he was rather rough on those he took. All the same, the Marquis cared for little else but his pleasure.

Which was why, emboldened by the Cabbyl reacting to his touches more and more, the monster ceased his tail's attack on her sex, using the appendage instead to keep her legs apart as he stopped kneading one of Quagga's breasts. "This calls for a much more personal touch, my dear..." The demon lord chortled as his hand traveled down along her body, before moving in between her thighs. It was then that he began teasing the Cabbyl's sex and clitoris himself, fingers expertly doing the dastardly deed that would bring her closer and closer to her erotic fate.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 am

Quagga relaxes as the demon seems to end his assault. Her body even begins to cool. Though the erotic kneading of her one breast is enough to keep her warm. Quagga panics at his words. As he runs his hand down her body, Quagga squirms and tries to pull her arms free. Unfortunately, the demon's poison has stolen any chance the zebra girl has to get free. And all her wiggling does is to enhance her curves and cause her free breast to sway and jiggle, occasionally bumping the vile creature's hand.

"No! Please!", Quagga screams as his fingers begin their assault. While she continues to squirm, her movements seem to take on a different tone. Quagga almost seems to be performing an erotic dance for her "partner". Even as tears flow freely from her eyes, her body is teaching the demon what to do. Different areas garner stronger responses. Quagga's body continues to warm under his ministrations. Until the zebra girl archers her back and mouthes a silent scream. A blast of heat from his captive washes over the Marquis.

Suddenly still, she looks into her captor's eyes with an unmistakable look of lust. Quagga confirms what he sees when she hoarsely whispers, "fuck me! Fuck me now!" The zebra girl begins thrusting her hips to take in the evil creature's fingers.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Grinning down at the Cabbyl, the Marquis merely took in the sight of the zebragirl squirming and struggling against her captor's grip upon her body. There was no denying how her voluptuous body provoked the demon lord's hedonistic nature, every movement of her body titillating and enticing to the monster's senses. The creature continued to play with the salacious female's body, much like a master and his finely-tuned instrument, every action meant to inflict pleasure upon the unwilling Cabbyl's body.

Try as she might, with both the Marquis from without and the demon's poison from within, she was quite literally trapped between a rock and a hard place. Ignoring her desperate cries, the Marquis pressed her closer and closer to the edge of oblivion and pleasure, taking joy in every gasp and scream, even the tears that now ran freely down her cheeks. "Scream all you want, my dear Cabbyl... But I'm afraid I'm quite set on making you my plaything, and you shall come to love it." The Marquis chortled as he kept up the cruel assault upon her body, pressing Quagga further and further, until an unmistakable shift was felt, heat escaping the zebragirl's body.

An eyebrow raised at the Cabbyl's sudden change in behavior, the Marquis looked on with interest as his newest toy remained still, a strange stare within her eyes. No, he fully knew what that stare was, he had seen it countless times. What was strange about it was how quickly it had come on, this raw lust within her. Still, there was the slim chance that it was a feint for her to escape from him by making him drop his guard. It was then that Fornicarus withdrew his remaining hands from Quagga's body, allowing her to move freely on her own, while pushing his fingers against her sex as she had thrust her hips against him, plunging into her heated core. It was time to see what the Cabbyl was up to now and whenever it was an act or not.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Quagga uses her new found freedom to change her position to her advantage. She can now thrust her hips to force the demon's fingers even deeper into her wet folds. As she moves, she continues to repeat her plea. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Moving closer to the monster, Quagga hugs her tormentor and kisses his chest. If the zebra girl is faking lust, she clearly is an amazing actress. Quagga begins to massage the beast's chest with both hands. Soon, one begins to move its way to where she expects to find his cock. She doesn't know the anatomy of this species. But she is making a guess and hoping for the best. The zebra girl begins to lick the demon's chest as she looks up and again begs, "fuck me! I need you in me!"

Quagga's skin burns hot against the demon as she tries every trick she knows to entice him. The only benefit to the Cabbyl of being under the spell of False Heat in the clutches of the evil creature is that her heat is burning off the poison said creature used on her. Lost on the Marquis is the irony of False Heat clearing the zebra girl's head even as it clouds her mind.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 am

Still rather surprised at the turn of events, the demon lord was still not willing to drop his guard just yet, even as it appeared more and more that this Cabbyl wasn't playing any tricks at all. Still, if it wasn't a trick, then what the hell was it? This was a question the Marquis felt that needed answering.

But, as important as an answer might be... If the dear girl was so willing now, then such things could take a backseat for the time being. It was not as if the Cabbyl could actually go anywhere. There was still the poison he had given her, after all, even if he was unaware that it was being scoured out of her body by the alien's own biological reaction to his touches. Still, if it looked like a duck and sounded like a duck, who was he to think otherwise?

Feeling her hand wrapping around his cock, the Marquis merely smirked as he continued to watch the entertaining show before him, the Cabbyl utterly throwing herself at him and enticing him to enjoy her with every movement she made. As if to reward the Cabbyl for her efforts thus far, the monster's tail returned to her heated sex, the tip sliding up and down against netherlips, teasing her with the prospect of being penetrated as she had so demanded of him.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 am

This monster is not the first to be taken aback by a Cabbyl in False Heat. That doesn't help the confused creature. Quagga cries, "NO! IN me!" She helps him understand what she wants by bringing her mouth to his cock. She continues to stroke his cock as she reveals her tongue. "This", she says and then runs her tongue from the base of his cock to its tip. "Inside", she licks him again on a different side. "Me", she concludes as she licks him one final time.

Quagga then wraps her lips around the demon's member and begins to bob her head. Some where in the deep recesses of her Heat-addled brain, the zebra girl is repulsed by the creature raping her and how she is helping him. But the power of False Heat cannot be resisted by any Cabbyl female. Her burning desire for sex overpowers all other thoughts. In a distant portion of her brain, she hopes that he never realizes what she will do for sex while in Heat.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next