View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Resurfacing [for Nei] 

Post Re: Resurfacing [for Nei]
As the blast door slammed shut behind her Nei did not seem surprised at all. No, such a reaction was well within what she had calculated by his prior action since her arrival on the scene. So with that in mind she instead just patiently waited for what he would attempt to use on her this time. And soon enough her patience was rewarded as a gas began billowing quickly into the room. Sniffing the air she spoke out loud as she said "An aphrodisiac gas? So you wish to capture and interrogate me now?" It was obvious from her reaction that it had no effect on her but there was no obvious reason as to why that was. She looked around the gas filled room, almost as if she was looking to see if there was more to this trap, before she said "Is that it? I seem to be being highly underestimated here." It wasn't a cocky statement at all just seemingly a neutral observation as if she wasn't the one involved in such a situation with a reportedly dangerous criminal.

Please PM me if you would like to set up a RP with me.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 pm

"I am seriously not amused here." Takeru growled, completely at a loss why the gas wasn't working. Human or alien, it should have shown some signs of being effective. But for there to be nothing was just highly improbable. Every passing moment only seemed to increase the amount of unknown factors this one woman presented to the highly methodical criminal, one that greatly favored his calculations and equations, approaching every situation as something to be solved and every factor prepared for. This was just unpredecented for Takeru. "Disengaging aphrodisiac gas. What to do, what to do..." The voice echoed through the announcer as the mastermind tried to reconfigure the Obsidians with other weapons this time around. It wasn't as if she had anywhere to go anyway.

"Obsidian has proven to be ineffective against you. Plasma-based weaponry, worthless. Conventional firearms, useless. Chemicals, pointless. You don't show up on any of Obsidian's scanners and sensors. I thought you disrupted him somehow or perhaps you have allies nearby. But I haven't detected any other signals. You're likely alone. Likely to be working with the ADD. It fits their profile. I don't know what sort of countermeasures you've been armed with but you will eventually be defeated." The criminal watched as his Obsidians prepared for the next attack, gambling them on what was surely a final gambit. "Theory, you may be able to control machines instead of disrupting them. If this is true, then you should be vulnerable to this." With that, the machines fired off an electronic magnetic attack, frying themselves in the process as they weren't shielded against such weapons at the moment, but it would be well worth the loss of the four if it brought the damn woman to her knees.

Then he would finish the job, once and for all.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Nei only stood quietly as the mastermind behind all this struggled with the fact that the aphrodisiac gas wasn't working on her. As the gas was disengaged she listened to his irritated voice as he went through the list of failed attempts to defeat her and his theories behind it all. Since he had obviously figured out most of her mission she decided to give him something and told the voice "Correct on both counts. I am indeed alone and on a mission from the ADD." It's not like it mattered to her at all if the criminal knew that she had no backup or who she was working for as she had no plans of letting him escape.

Another of his theories came through the speakers, You may be able to control machines instead of disrupting them. If this is true, then you should be vulnerable to this. After that was said she felt an electromagnetic wave pass through her body doing no harm to her but obviously frying the Obsidians that had remained outside the locked room. As the wave disappated she only responded "I'm afraid not. If I were a machine it may have worked but I am not."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Growling angrily, the criminal got up from the monitors, finally giving up on his operation to steal technology for his benefit. With all the available Obsidians destroyed and no longer usable, there was only two options left. Run away and prepare for another day or engage the Agent in combat himself. He was never the type to run away, even as a human. Point in fact, he had ended up getting gunned down for his troubles. As the terrorist and criminal Obsidian, there hadn't been a single time where he even considered retreating, not when he had the power of technology on his side. This time, though... That power seemed to have been totally negated by this one agent. Whoever the hell she was, she was clearly capable and it surprised him that he hadn't heard of her beforehand. She was either someone new or a secret. Either way, there was only one real thing for the mastermind to do. One of the blast doors powered up and began sliding up, revealing the appearance of Nakamura Takeru, straightening up his tie and glaring at the Agent. "I hope you realize how bothersome this has become. Not only did you ruin my operation here, but you squandered my time. I dislike wasting my time, so therefore, I've come to crush you myself." The criminal smirked as he began walking toward the woman, his hands clenched into fists and arms tense with both anger and frustration.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm

The criminal seemed to be running out of plans as Nei could hear the growl of anger come through the building's speakers as he got up from his monitoring station. Suddenly she heard one of the blast doors power up and slide upwards back into the wall to reveal the criminal.....Nakamura Takeru. So he was indeed the criminal in question. she thought to herself as he smirked and began walking towards her. But he was not as normal as he appeared to be as her senses detected the presence of the same type as the Obsidians she had destroyed. "A bio-mechanical being? Or a host of some sort?" she asked herself quietly.

With the presence of a human mind she would not be able to control him completely but she could at least limit his capabilities and with that in mind she used her knowledge of the Obsidian drones to connect to the nanobots within Takeru's body forcing their power down into a limited state that would be difficult for him to detect before it was too late. After that was done she took a fighting stance as she had no more machines she could use against him. She could fight fairly well however without knowing the full capabilities of her opponent she would have prefered to have been able to capture him without a troublesome physical confrontation. Nei waited calmly as he walked towards her as after he had made the first move she would move to disable him and call for a drone ship that had been prepared for her should she complete the mission.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Not noticing his nanobots being limited to a less than ideal level in his anger, the criminal merely advanced on the Agent that had fallen into a stance, stopping when he was just about on top of her. Without any further warning, the man launched an attack on her using his leg for a fierce kick, still not noticing that there was something wrong but noting that there was some stiffness. He merely wrote it off as the side effect of being jacked into the building's machinery and dealing with that much power. He had disengaged from the powerlines rather quickly, after all, and knew better than to do that. If there hadn't been such a bothersome agent that had managed to irritate him to the extent that he was beginning to make mistakes without realizing it. Only at the very last instant did the man realize that if whatever she did worked on th Obsidians, it was likely to work on him as well. He would have to be careful and allow her no opportunity to use whatever powers she had on him as well.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

As Takeru launched a fierce kick at her Nei, who was seemingly prepared for everything he could try at this time, sidestepped the stiff attack before catching the leg with both arms while her legs moved to sweep him off of his feet. With his nanobots power lowered and his balance gone she used her grasp on his leg to throw him over her shoulder to land face first on the ground. And without giving him a chance to recover she jumped on him driving both knees into his back and pulling his arms behind his back.

Seeing no reason for mercy for a criminal who had tortured so many ADD agents she used her grasp on his arms to control his body enough to slam his head into the hard floor many times until he seemed to stop moving. With the mission completed she sensed the building's power restarting with Takeru's influence gone and the blast doors rising to leave her path to the outside open. With that done she hefted Takeru's body over one shoulder and made her way outside the building all the while contacting the unmanned ship that was waiting for her just outside the planet's orbit.

As she reached the bright lights outside the building the ship landed in the open street before her and as she boarded the hangar door closed behind her and the ship rocketed off towards the meeting area. Dropping the target's body in a containment cell for dangerous criminals just to be cautious she left the auto pilot in control as she took a seat at the controls lazing back in a comfortable chair as she watched the stars fly by. Mission Complete....or so it seemed.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

The criminal didn't wake up until what seemed like a good deal of time, and even though he was comprised of nothing but nanobots, he still felt like he had taken quite a beating. Resting his face in the palm of his hand, the mastermind groaned softly as he tried to asset the damage done to his body. "Damn it... I'm going to make her really pay." As he went about repairing himself, Takeru reviewed what had happened to him, wincing softly as he was fed a report on the abuse he went through. A brief glance around told him that he was in an containment field. Well, that was easily dealt with. But more importantly, upon reviewing all the irregularities that had cropped up in the various reports complied throughout the numberous conflicts in between her arrvival and his subsquent defeat...

"She can control machines, verified. She isn't a machine lifeform, confirmed. That leaves only one possible conclusion..." The criminal stood up and began looking around his 'cell', searching for a way to escape. "Her ability isn't a physical one but... a mental one?" There was that little moment where she had told the weaponized arm to fire, and it had acknowledged her order. Not only a mental ability but one that was able to interact with mechanical objects? It sounded very much similar to his own ability, though he required direct contact. In that case, wasn't it possible for the female to be... some sort of analogy for a wireless network? Well, then in that case, there was certainly something he could do.

Before long, the containment cell was empty and the criminal was sneaking up on the agent. Sneaking up wasn't exactly accurate a term but there was no better way to describe it. Instead of taking control of agents and managing them through technology, Takeru had decided to server all connections and reroute his mind into a closed network, one that wouldn't accept any sort of outside connection. This, he passed on to all his nanobots, rewiring them into a single system where his human consciousness was completely in control. Obsidian had fought him quite hard but he had eventually managed it. Smirking quietly, Takeru began reconfiguring his hand into a syringe, filling it up with paralytic serum. The aphrodisiac hadn't worked but... this particular serum was no drug. It would certainly do the task of disrupting her body's motor control. Quietly, Takeru slid the needle into the woman's neck as he swung an arm around her, trying to keep her pinned down as the serum began flowing into her body. "Payback is a bitch, as they say."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

There were no cameras on the small containment cells of the small ship and as far as Nei knew there was no need for them as every indication she had after disabling the target was that he was likely dead or at the least severely incapacitated. The lack of monitoring on the cell would prove to be a mistake in design however as the busty agent had no way to tell that Takeru had escaped and with his human mind now in control of his body she could no longer sense an open connection.

She was nearly caught unaware as Takeru snuck up behind her starting to move only seconds too late as an arm wrapped around her and a needle sunk into her neck. Her hands came up trying to pull the arm away as she gasped "A paralytic? Damn..you." As it started to take effect her higher motor control began to shut down her muscles weakened but she was still able to move. Which was little consolation as she was no match for him now that he had her caught.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

The criminal chuckled at the woman's attempt to move, even with the serum coursing through her body, the reconfigured nanobots doing their work and taking the serum to where it would be most effective, further hindering her and wrecking havoc on her control over the muscles. Needing to pay her no further concern, the mastermind moved to the control panel and began merging with it using his other hand, taking control of the ship quickly and shutting it down, rerouting all power to his body to aid in the repairs. Soon, he felt completely renewed once again and shut down all the power save for the life supports. He also made sure the distress beacon wasn't activated, just in case, and allowed the ship to simply drift. Turning back to look at the agent, Takeru leaned in to take a closer look at her. "Who's underestimating who here now? It would seem that it's safe to assume that your mission will be ending in complete and total failure. You made three mistakes, woman. One, you should have been keeping an eye on me. Two, if you expect to contain me, leave absolutely no flaw in the design for me to exploit. And three, you should have killed me." The criminal smirked gloatingly at her as he injected more of the paralytic into her body, using a much higher dose than he used for humans. He wouldn't be underestimating her again anytime soon. "The ship has been taken care of. Power, cut off. Distress beacon, silenced. No one will be coming for us anytime soon, woman. Plenty of time for me to, ah, teach you some manners."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Even after Takeru moved away from her to the control panel Nei could hardly move her arms and legs shaking from the effects of the paralytic serum. A flaw in my design. she thought to herself as she sat in the chair looking at him as he finished with the control panel and turned around leaning closer to look at her. She wasn't worried as her job description involved knowledge of the risk of being captured and how to deal with it...as well as what normally happens to agents who get captured.

"Maybe this time. But if we meet again I'll make sure to beat you to death." she told him before stopping to listen to his gloating at her supposed mistakes. She said nothing in response to his gloating as he was technically right. But it was her first mission and no matter how powerful she was nothing can be done perfectly on a first try. He didn't need to know that however. She showed no reaction as the needle sunk into her body again and only said in response to his further gloating "You can try. And I will take the defeat as a lesson learned as nothing you can do can bother me. As I am quite aware of what normally happens to agents who're captured."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

"Good for you. At least you're so reasonable, woman. All the same, I think I shall try anyway. And beside, if we meet again, you won't be getting anywhere near enough to beat me to death. You lost this time, so deal with it and just don't come after me again. It's that simple." Takeru smirked as he stood back up, replacing the syringe with his hand and flexed it to test his own motor control. No stiffness like the last time. Well, that was another theory confirmed. If they did meet again, he certainly would be coming out on top. With her body unable to move enough to do her any good and his nanobots out of her ability to control, the criminal decided that it would be safe to move her. Slipping his hands under her body, Takeru pulled her up and eased her against his own body and brought her out of the cockpit. It didn't take him long to find a cot, even aboard the unmanned ship. The criminal then seased his captive on the cot, settling down on a knee as he took an appreciative glance along her body. Even as a machine, he still had all of his human urges, after all.

Changing his hand into a syringe again, the mastermind poked her flesh with the needle, drawing some of her genetic material. "Aphrodisiac didn't work, so I assume you've been, ah... either given some sort of resistance to that or you're simply different than humans. In any case, as soon as my scanners have you all figured out, my serums shall be pushed to their maximum effectiveness. Then we shall see how long it takes to break you." Takeru grinned as his syringe began to fill up with some sort of pink liquid, which soon began to rapidly change to a dark purple as the information gathered from her body helped reconfigure the nanobots. Complete effectiveness. An undiluted solution. Most of your predecessors only needed two doses to break them. This time, just for you, I'm going to start you off on five times the standard. Takeru grinned again as he brought the syringe-hand in between her legs, pressing the needle right into one of her nether lips, injecting the entire dose so close to one of the body's major erogenous zones.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Nei had no way to resist while under the effects of the paralytic serum when Takeru picked up her motionless form and carried her out of the cockpit. He was obviously back to full strength with her out of commission and there was nothing she could do about it. It wasn't long before a cot was found, even in the unmanned ship, and she was placed upon it. It was obvious what he had in mind even if she hadn't known what had happened to the other agents who had ran into Takeru.

However one thing she hadn't been expecting was the fact the he could make modifications based on her genetic material as the needle once again pierced her flesh. Another flaw in my design. A return to the lab for modifications is needed. she thought to herself as she watched a syringe filled with pink liquid turn to a dark purple as her genetic material was used to make it effective against her. As the syringe-hand disappeared between her legs she gasped as the needle sunk into her nether lips which were already many times more sensitive then a human woman's and as the modified aphrodisiac began to take effect it wouldn't be long before they were slick with moisture. Her position on the cot also made it quite clear that the aphrodisiac was spreading quickly as well as her large breasts firmed with arousal and her nipples hardened to be plainly visible through her thin clothes.

Her breathing grew heavy as she told him "I should thank you. All of what you're doing is pointing out my flaws. When we meet again, and I'm sure we will, these flaws won't exist." She saw no reason to tell him any more then that and quieted afterwards looking up at him with that same emotionless look on her face even though her heavy breathing betrayed how she was really feeling.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Shaking his head, Takeru smiled down at the agent. "If you're still able to string together coherent sentences, then you clearly need another shot, my friend." The criminal chuckled he raised the syringe again, watching as it filled up with the dark purple liquid. With ten times the amount of this particular serum in one's body, any ordinary female would have been pushed far beyond their breaking point. "The wonderful thing about this little drug here, actually, is the fact that it's quite adaptable. It'll keep you in a state of constant arousal, and more than that, it'll keep reinforcing where the serum is lacking. In other words, every time you feel pleasure, the serum will attack that area and reinforce the sensations, making them last longer. The effect is quite... cumulative. The structure of your deoxyribonucleic acid suggests that you're already naturally sensitive, so..."

Takeru then slid a finger along the agent's stomach, tracing a line down her navel. "Adding to your own sensitivity, each dose provides an increase of 400%. It wasn't easy developing the serum, I can promise you that, but... With five doses already, you should be near the breaking point. With another five... Who knows what will happen? If anything, you're just another one of my little experiments, and I do so love testing out my solutions." The criminal chuckled as he pushed the needle into her body again, injecting her with even more of the purple liquid. As if to test something out, he then began teasing one of the hard nipples with a finger, teasing and flicking it around a bit even through the thin fabric. "Cumulative, indeed. Do tell me how it feels, though. I like to know how effective my serums are on each new subject, after all."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

I won't be able to much longer she thought to herself as he prepared another syringe full of the specialized aphrodisiac for her. Another dose just like the previous one could even overwhelm her higher mental strength and self-control. With the situation taking a turn towards her body getting used she decided to try and probe him for information before the aphrodisiac turns her from sensitive to sex hungry.

With that in mind she asked, seemingly curious, "Well, you have me caught so why not tell me how your serums work? You seem to be so proud of them after all." She was talking fast obviously trying to get the question out before she was injected with it again and even in her aroused state she had made mental notes of the explanation of the aphrodisiacs effects on the female body.

When Takeru began to trace a line down her stomach her body wanted to shiver from the touch on her sensitive body but it couldn't with the paralytic serum still in effect and it was only made even worse when the needle pierced her body again injecting her with more of the aphrodisiac. She restrained a moan from the needle but her condition would be quite obvious as her juices were flooding quickly down her thighs and staining the cot below her. That wasn't enough for him however as as soon as he touched her rock hard nipple she moaned loudly and said honestly "It....feels....good."

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next