View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Resurfacing [for Nei] 

Post Re: Resurfacing [for Nei]
She didn't really have enough concious thought left to think of the fact that he could always just keep her drugged and keep her as a pet until someone came to get her and even if she did what would come next would drive any thoughts out of her head. A single thrust without warning and Takeru was buried deep inside her and she was no longer a virgin the moment of pain buried under a flood of pleasure as her unusually tight body clamped down on the meat inside her and she only managed a short yes before a happy moan escaped her soft lips.

Please PM me if you would like to set up a RP with me.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 am

Amused at only the brief response that was then followed by a pleased moan, the criminal began pumping his shaft in and out of Nei, still unable to believe just how tight this one female was. Far tighter than any humans, really. Well, she certainly was built well. A most excellent plaything for the terrorist, indeed. With one hand keeping himself up, the criminal cupped one of the large breasts in his other hand, gave it a testing grope before he began fondling it as he kept on sliding himself into the agent's body. "Feels good, doesn't it, Nei? You really should thank your creators for giving you such a decadent body like this..." He grinned just before leaning down to suck on the other nipple, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. He would have to ease her dose a bit, enough to keep her manageable but enough to allow her to be a bit more responsive. Ah, in any case, it was always fun to experiment and see where one's limit was at.

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 am

Nei was certainly enjoying the feeling of the shaft rapidly pumping in and out of her tight hole even if the desire to kill him was still alive in the back of her mind buried under waves of pleasure. The feelings were made even greater as she felt a hand cupping one of her sensitive breasts before he asked her how it felt even though it was quite obvious that she was loving it. "It feels....amazing." She could not find an answer to his comment about her creators before her voice broke off into moans again. By her inability to speak for very long it was becoming clear that the dose of aphrodisiac was a bit too high but it seemed the both of them were enjoying themselves anyways. Finally, as Takeru leaned down to take one of her hardened nipples into his mouth Nei began to lift her hips to meet his thrusts wanting, in her hypersensitive state, to be filled as completely as possible.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 am

The criminal teased Nei's breasts for a bit before he broke his mouth away from the nipple, staring up at the agent. In the small space, her moans were quite the music to listen to for a sadistic monster like him, but it was only the beginning. Keeping his hand on her breast, Takeru began configuring the nanobots, activating the first several layers of his palm, allowing them to vibrate together and sending shuddering waves of pleasure through the woman's mound. "Now, doesn't that feel so wonderful? Rather moot a question but all the same, I do so enjoy listening to those moans of yours. Funny, isn't it? You thought it was a simple mission, didn't you? Beating me down like that and lugging me around like some common thug? I would make you pay for it, but... somehow, I think your memories will be punishment enough." Takeru chuckled as he kept on sliding into her cunt, thrusting hard against the woman and burying it in all the way every time. "That is, of course, if you manage to kick the addiction that will have surely begun by now. How about it? Would you like more of my serum? This time, I'll even let you taste it. It tastes so much better, you know? How about it?"

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 am

She wasn't prepared for what was coming next as the hand placed on one of her large orbs began to vibrate shaking the mound with waves of pleasure. The sudden action made her moan louder as she responded "Ooh Yes!" She was trying to maintain some composure as she pushed her hips upward to meet each of his thrusts so that each time he filled her the thick meat crashed against her womb providing her with another type of pleasure. It was only after a few moments that she thought enough to anwser his question and said "Well, honestly, they told... me... nothing about the target. The one who gave... me... the mission just said it might... be...Nakamura Takeru...and...sent me...to that...planet."

When the sadistic criminal offered to let her taste the serum that was driving her wild with ecstacy she looked up at him and said "I can't....take much...more. But...I would...like to taste...it." She seemed completely different from the woman that had beaten him to a pulp back in that building where she picked him up almost like a perfect little fucktoy...at least when drugged to a ridiculous extent with aphrodisiacs.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:48 am

Pushing himself until he was buried completely inside Nei, the criminal smirked as he allowed himself to rest on top of the agent, pondering what she had just said. So, someone had said that it was likely that he would be the one present? He had to wonder at how they had managed to pick up his activity so quickly. Or perhaps, it had simply fitted the profile they had come to expect from him. Either way, this reminded the mastermind to be more selective in how he carried out his operations, especially for the future. It wouldn't do to start being so predictable that they could just figure it out right off the bat. No, that wouldn't be good for his continued survival. This agent had managed to beat him into the ground, after all.

Keeping his palm squeezed against her breast, Takeru then watched as he shifted his hand around a bit, catching her hard nipple in between two of his fingers and squeezed it firmly in between the fingers as he continued to vibrate against her mound, turning up the frequency a bit higher before looking back at Nei. So, she knew she couldn't take any more and yet she still wanted more. Yup, she was certainly addicted to it. That was pretty much a given now, and the criminal decided having a fucktoy like her completely drugged to the point that she couldn't think for herself and could only obey his whims would certainly be more entertaining than an agent that would keep on trying to kill him whenever she got the chance to. He then began preparing a diluted solution, not enough to push her over the edge but it would do the job of pulling her deeper into her addiction.

"Well then, if you want more, then who am I to deny you?" Takeru smirked as he eased his head down, pressing his lips against her and driving his tongue into the warm cavern of his mouth. As he did so, dark purple liquid began to flow down along his tongue, quickly dripping into the agent's mouth.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 am

The drugged Nei seemed to be slightly dejected as he stopped to rest for a moment only leaving the feeling of the thick meat filling her and the vibrating hand sending shuddering waves of pleasure through her massive orb. As his hand shifted around to catch her hard nipple between his fingers she gasped at the added pleasure and moaned happily as the frequency was increased. It was a wonderful feeling for Nei's large chest and in her drugged haze she couldn't even imagine what Takeru was thinking about.

When Takeru leaned downward, forcing his lips onto hers and his tongue into her mouth, Nei groaned against him as the dark purple liquid dripped quickly down her throat. He was right. It does taste good. Her horny mind thought as the new dosage reinforced her need for it and continued to stoke her libido to levels that what drive a normal agent to madness.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:43 am

Even as diluted as the serum was now, it was clearly still enough to make Nei happy and the criminal kept his lips crushed against her own, teasing her tongue with his own serum-covered tongue. Before long, he broke off and smirked down at her. "Good, wasn't it? I'll be sure to keep you full of it, doesn't that make you so happy, Nei?" Takeru chuckled as he began groping her breast a bit more roughly even as it hummed against her flesh, continuing his abusive treatment of her body.

It didn't take long before his hand fell away from her breast and he slid them under the agent's thighs, pushing them up until he could hook his arms under them, holding the woman's legs against his waist as he began pumping back in and out of her once more, literally pounding into her cunt even after she had her virginity taken away so recently. With the amount of drugs running in her system, he knew she wouldn't feel any pain and could cut freely with needing to be careful. She was only another biological construct like him, after all. He just couldn't believe how tight she still was. "I must commend you for your body again. They built you quite well, your makers." Takeru smirked as he kept on bucking his cock into Nei over and over again, keeping just a few tricks in reserve. No need to spoil his fucktoy so soon anyway.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 am

Nei's tongue wrestled with Takeru's serum coated tongue for the time his lips were crushed against her own but when he finally broke the drugged soaked kiss she said in agreement "It was good. I....I am very happy." She didn't seem to mind at all of the abusive treatment of her body likely due to the cock buried inside her body. She was made all the more happy as his hands slid under her thighs pushing them up until he hooked his arms under them and held them against his waist. This left her round rear in the air and her back on the cot while her slick pussy was positioned so that Takeru could relentlessly pound her cunt. With the new position her walls began to twitch again feeling an orgasm building to a major boil around the thick member filling her hole.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:31 am

With his body, it was all too easy for him to monitor the drugged female before him, every tiny movement made by her a sign as clear as day that she was well on her way to enjoy an orgasm. Smirking as usual, the criminal merely kept her legs pinned to his waist and pounded his cock into her hole, leaving it to both her desires and the serum to take care of her approaching climax. With one hand, Takeru began grinding his thumb down on the agent's clitoris, teasing it roughly as he knew it would certainly give her something to enjoy, considering how well he knew his serum worked. More than that, the criminal began laughing quietly as the shaft buried inside Nei suddenly began to vibrate as his hand had done so, feeling much more intense because of where it was inside.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 am

Nei could feel her legs starting to go numb as the tireless pounding into her nethers along with being pinned to Takeru's sides had spread a tiredness to her lower body from the criminal's relentless abuse of her nethers. When he reached down and began to grind his thumb roughly against her clit Nei's body trembled from the added sensations assaulting her abused body. But even that was not enough to push her over the edge into orgasm...No it was only as the shaft buried inside her started to vibrate, as his hand had not long ago, that the agent's body tightened up with an orgasm and her tight hole clamped down further on Takeru's cock as it vibrated inside her. And as the wave of bliss began to fade Nei's conciousness did as well until she fell unconcious on the cot under them....leaving her fate to the decisions of the criminal still on top of her.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4