View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Resurfacing [for Nei] 

Post Re: Resurfacing [for Nei]
"What is there to explain? For every tiny drop of the serum, there is a nanobot attached to it, and from there, they all speed off straight to one's nerves. They stimulate the pleasure nodes of the body, essentially, disrupting any sensations one may feel and translating it into pure pleasure. From there on, they work unceasingly to keep one drowning in pleasure. It is then a simple matter of pushing one to their breaking point and turning them into your little sex toy. Takeru could never resist talking about his drugs, especially the one he had given his captive. It was simply too much fun to talk about, and he enjoyed the little reactions that would cross their faces whenever they realize just what was going on inside their bodies.

This serum is actually very addictive in high doses. Your brain start releasing a considerable amount of endorphins, just as the serum introduce dopamine to your body. In fact, with the doses I gave you, you have roughly three time the amount of dopamine in you right now. Withdrawal is going to be rather nasty for you, but until then..." The criminal chuckled as he captured the nipple in between his fingers, teasing it roughly. With his other hand, having retracted the syringe, he began sliding his fingers in between her thighs, plunging them into the wet sex.

"...Well, you won't really care about any of that. You'll only be a slave to pleasure. In fact, I had one of your predecessors addicted on this. Gave her constant doses throughout the day, to keep her all docile. And she thought I was on her side, helping her right the wrongs that had been done to her. She thought the ADD had betrayed her, and instead... I made her into my sex slave so easily, and she didn't even notice!" Takeru could only chuckle at that memory. It had been quite an enjoyable experience. "Maybe I'll do the same to you. How about it? Would you like to be addicted to this serum, begging for it every day and doing anything I tell you to do, no matter how degrading and humilating they may be, all for the sake of... some silly little drug? You see, no matter how much you've been briefed on me, you can never really appreciate what horrors your comrades went through at my hands."

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Even with the dominating effects of the aphrodisiac she made mental notes of every word about the serum, it would all serve to help the scientists make modifications on her to rework her immunity to such things, and continued to listen as he told her that it was very addictive in high doses. She was slightly worried but she hardly had the time to think about it as one of Takeru's hands roughly tweaked a nipple while the other plunged fingers into her wet cunt.

She moaned loudly at the feelings assaulting her virgin body, but could do nothing about it as she was still under the effects of the paralytic serum, while she struggled to listen to his boasting of having had one of her predecessors addicted to the aphrodisiac and made her into a sex slave. She groaned at the offer to make her addicted to the drug and said "No way. If I...wanted sex...it wouldn't be with you. The only...thing...keeping me down...are the drugs...you...pumped into my...body." Every breath she took through her halting sentence was interrupted by a moan from the feeling fingers pushing into her extraordinarily tight folds and the feeling of her hardened nipples being toyed with.

Please PM me if you would like to set up a RP with me.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Takeru chuckled. This was just getting better and better. "Amusingly enough, the paralytic serum needs constant doses to keep working, otherwise it wears off. It was designed to be fast acting, you know? Therefore, it's quite short-lived, even with the nanobots. In fact, the paralytic stopped working for about a minute or so, and yet you've done nothing to fight back. That's mostly the aphrodisiac, you know. Feel free to do something, if you'd like. That is, of course, if you can even do it." The criminal smiled, as he stopped teasing her nipple and instead began to grind his fingers into her tight holes, taking care to brush against the female's clitoris just to spark off more incredible pleasure. "How about it? Going to get up and finish me off or not? Surely the serum isn't working on you, right? You're one of the ADD's best, aren't you? Or is it just... you don't want to do anything but enjoy this? Wouldn't blame you if you did."

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am

He was right, it seemed, as after hearing his amusement at her comments and telling her that the paralytic serum was short-lived even with the nanobots she found that she could move. That knowledge didn't help her much however as the fingers twisting into her tight wet hole left her so that she couldn't muster enough concious effort to stand. His smile at her after she stopped teasing her nipple only served to irritate her as the fingers fucking her were joined by a finger tormenting her mind-blowingly sensitive clit.

His taunts to her finally managed to bring the horny woman to volunteer a useful piece of information as she gasped between moans "Want to...Can't....body...hasn't been....conditioned....to....resist....once....limit...to...self-control...is...reached. Still...a virgin." As she finished speaking her inner walls began clenching around the intruding fingers feeling almost like several vice grips clamping down on him as her amazingly sensitive body drew close to an orgasm.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:17 am

The criminal smirked, listening as the agent tried to speak through the serum's effects. So, she still had the desire to fight. Somehow, he wasn't surprised that hadn't been beaten out of her just yet. However, the bits about not being conditioned to resist and having a limit to her self-control were rather interesting. Well, they'd prove to be useful if he did in fact decide to keep her as a slave for a bit longer before sending her back to his enemies with a message. The virgin bit, however, was rather surprising. At that, he pulled out of her pussy and merely began licking the juice-covered fingers. He'd have to see how badly her self control was strained now. "Can't let you have that orgasm for free, woman. You have to work for it, you know? But you know what? The more orgasms you have, the faster the serum burns out." That was a complete lie but she wouldn't know it, not the way she was now. "But until then, you'll have to do as I tell you or I'll keep you drugged up on my little serum... Now, since you can move, why don't you take your clothes off then we can get started? Or shall I give you twenty times the dose? I think that would certainly destroy whatever mind you have left."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

Nei groaned as the fingers pulled out of her pussy as her libido had only been driven further upwards from the finger fucking. It seemed that regaining her composure would take quite a while if she remained under the effects of the aphrodisiac and with her sensitivity raised to such mind-numbing levels she wanted something to help calm her down no matter how badly she wanted to kill the bastard. And it was then that he ordered her to take off her clothes or get pumped with even more of the aphrodisiac to which she replied "Alright...I'll do it. Doing it with you....is a better choice....then losing my...sanity anyways." She was speaking easier without his fingers in her cunt but it was clear that the aphrodisiac was still messing with her head

With that said she stood up from the cot, her legs wobbly, she reached up to the collar of her complicated yet skimpy garment and unclasped it. The pieces covering her shoulders fell to the floor as she pushed the rest down, freeing her massive chest to a shape unconstrained by the odd clothes, while what served as her skirt moved along with it seemingly only held up by a strap on her front and back. As it dropped to the floor she turned around raising a leg to rest on the cot so she could take off one stocking and then another followed by her gloves before she turned back to him and asked "Well....What now?"

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 am

Takeru only smirked, seeing no need to dignify the response with one of his own. She would be singing a different song as soon as he relieved her of her virginity, after all. Beside, he had already planned on giving her even more doses anyway, just for the hell of it and to see how far she'd go. Instead, the criminal merely watched as she took her clothes off, not that there was much in the way of what she wore anyway. Even then, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as her chest bounced free of its confines. Then he watched as she turned her back to him, staring at the female's body and waiting until she was done. Once she faced him again, the criminal smiled at her question. If only all the agents were as reasonable as her...

Instead of answering, Takeru moved around her and settled onto the cot, his hand closing around her wrist and pulled the agent onto his lap, his other hand spreading her legs apart. "Now, you get to enjoy pleasure. I think you deserve a reward after listening to me like that, don't you think so?" The criminal smirked again as he kept one arm around her back and plunged his fingers back into her cunt, fingerfucking the agent once more, intent on getting her off before he proceeded. He knew that as soon as she experienced her orgasm, the nanobots would work even harder to keep the increased level of sensitivity, sort of allowing her to bask in the afterglow of her climax longer and making it easier to get her off again. "Now, tell me... You know who I am, but you never did mention your name. Now, that's quite rude, don't you think so?"

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:18 am

Nei stumbled slightly as Takeru grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto his lap leaving part of her large breasts rubbing against his chest while one of his hands rested on her back and the other spread her thighs before plunging his fingers back into her dripping cunt. As they began to thrust inside her once again it felt to her as if they had never left as her walls instantly clamped down once again almost seeming to want an orgasm more then Takeru wanted to get her off. At his question to her she seemed distracted by the hand in her cunt for a few moments before saying "I'm....Nei. Was...never given...a last...name." She looked down towards his hand at her question almost as if she was hoping he would work a little harder to get her off for her honest anwser to the question.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 am

Grinning, the criminal watched as the agent reacted to his fingers inside her tight hole, and it was quite tight at that. Even being a virgin didn't excuse that. No, there was something more to her. And he would find out about it. As if to reward her, Takeru slid the fingers out of her pussy and began rubbing them hard against her overtly sensitive clitoris, intending on giving her what her body wished for so much. That and he sensed she couldn't wait any longer, not if his fingers alone were distracting her this much. The matter of not being given a last name, however, intrigued the mastermind. It could have meant several things. Such as that she was possibly an orphan. And then, it could also have meant that she hadn't had a conventional life either. Not when she acted too different from any of the agents he had fought and raped. There was also the matter of her powers. "Nei. Well, you're not exactly human, are you? You may look like one, but your genetic material suggested differently. Just what exactly are you?"

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 am

When Takeru slid the fingers out of her pussy and began rubbing them hard against her overly sensitive clit her moaning went into overdrive. Just a bit more to push me over she thought as she struggled to listen to his next question about her. Not wanting him to stop she worked between her moans and said "I'm a....biological....construct. That is... I...." She was stopped in mid sentence by a long moan as she finally came and her juices squirted all over his hand. It took several heavy breaths before she could finally continue although she was still as horny as before she came and said "I...was created...in the....form of a human."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 am

"A pleasant form, as it were." Takeru smirked as he brought his hand up and began licking off some of the woman's juice off his fingers, but even more entertained at how she was delivering herself into his hands through her need for pleasure thanks to the serum he had administrated. Even so, it was still interesting to learn that he was dealing with another construct, something similar to the one he had broken before, the one he had spoken about earlier. Not quite the same, but similar all the same. "Well, biological construct or no... I don't think that one time was enough for you, was it now? No, not with that much serum coursing through you. But in any case... What would you like me to do now? Shall I just tie you up and leave you to be found by some slavers? Or would you like me to continue? Speak up quickly or I'll decide for you."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 am

"You're right. It wasn't....enough." she told him as she watched him licking some of her juices off of his hand all the while holding that entertained look on his face at the situation he had put her in. She was falling right into his hands and could do absolutely nothing about it with the enormous amount of aphrodisiac serum coursing through her body. When he asked her what she wanted him to do now she looked down towards her hungry pussy as she said "Don't leave. Fuck me....please." Now that was something neither of them likely expected her to ever say but it seemed that her sensitivity was Nei's only noticable weakness that could be exploited and Takeru would surely exploit that weakness.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 am

Takeru smiled, even if it wasn't something he had expected her to say. Truth be told, he had been expecting her to be difficult on this aspect, given that she was a virgin and all. But then again, ten times the usual dose was quite a bit and even the most experienced of agents would have balked at that. Well, in any case, it was a weakness for him to exploit and take advantage of. "Very well." The criminal merely spoke only those words and eased Nei back onto her feet as he got up himself as well. Taking ahold of her arm, he allowed the agent to settle back onto the cot, deciding to at least take his time in ridding her of her virginity. That, and he was simply in the mood for going at it at his own pace. "And... how long am I expected to fuck you for then? I cannot dally around, after all. Unless you'd like to come with me until that serum burns out. You'd certainly be free to leave afterward." The criminal wondered whenever she would consider it or not as he eased her legs apart and pushed himself in between them, his clothes 'disappearing' through his nanobots shifting around, exchanging one form for another, more appropriate one. Soon, Takeru was sliding his hard length up and down the agent's slit, teasing her just a bit more as he kept his hands down on both sides of her, holding himself up above her. "Hmm? How about it? The ADD need never know. In fact, anyone never would know. You could just say you were kept as a hostage."

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 am

She offered no resistance as Takeru eased her back to her feet so that he could get up as well before he took hold of her arm and eased her back to a comfortable position on the cot before taking a position on top of her and asked And... how long am I expected to fuck you for then? I cannot dally around, after all. Unless you'd like to come with me until that serum burns out. You'd certainly be free to leave afterward. Nei looked up at him as he eased her legs apart and pushed himself in between them, considering her anwser as his clothes seemed to disappear and his hard cock teased her slit before finally saying "Well...I could...until the serum is gone." Another unexpected anwser and it was seeming more and more to Nei that she had some submissive tendincies when she was really horny.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 am

Well, that one was even more of a surprise. Not even the weakest of the agents had surrendered themselves to that extent, even under the influence of the serum. But then again, none of them had been drugged with that much. Perhaps he would have to do that to the others as well. Smirking, Takeru then nodded. Having another pet agent like Nei around would certainly liven up his days, to be certain. And didn't this one think that he wouldn't keep her drugged? Well, he certainly would, for as long as possible until her rescuers came for her. And even then, that just meant more captives to hold ransom. "Very well then. I'll allow you to come with me, but you'll do everything I tell you to do, won't you? Especially if you expect me to reward you for your obedience." The criminal chuckled as he suddenly plunged into her cunt, filling her up with his hard shaft and taking her virginity in one thrust. "Is that clear, Nei?"

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next