View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 The Muse Station (Havesters) 

Post Re: The Muse Station (Havesters)
The psychic tendrils continued to probe Octavia's mental walls, seeking out any weaknesses in them, something for them to hurl their combined might against and crack through. True to her heritage and her position as a Princess of Bellatrix, the royal proved to be every bit a hard nut to crack. But it was a nut that had been shattered once before, and the Harvesters knew just how to do it. As her attention remained focused upon protecting her mind, the tentacles continued to snake their way up her body, moving with purpose as they slid around her thighs and waist, several more suddenly touching down onto her shoulders and coiling around her arms, even as she clutched at her head.

Then the psychic tendrils shifted around, changing in their tactics. Instead of trying to penetrate the Trixian royal's psyche, they began manipulating her brain, attacking the pleasure nodes in order to wear her resistance down by flooding the Princess with pleasure, hoping to create a crack in the wall through disrupting her concentration. Several more tentacles soon joined in, one sliding in between her thighs and rubbing at her flower as the other two slid around the Trixian's breasts, squeezing and fondling them, taking advantage of her sensitive pleasure nodes...

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 am

Octavia gasped as she mentally struggled as she could at the psychic pressures against her mind became more and more intense. Still some how the pink haired Princess was able to fight off the attacks, thanks to her ability to focus and that of natural defenses that protected her mind from the assaults from the Harvesters. However the Harvesters had more than one way to manipulate the royal Trixian. By now Octavia realized that tentacles had now wrapped around most of her thighs and around her waist. Before she could even react other tentacles had wrapped around her shoulders and her arms, rapidly gaining control of the royal at least physically.

Suddenly, the psychic pressure dissipated, and Octavia was confused at first at what was going. Then she started to become as the was the aware about how aroused she was becoming. Soon tentacles began to move wrap around her breasts and began to squeeze and massage them. Another tendril moved up between her thighs and began to rub her wet and sensitive flower. The young princess moaned and gasped as she could feel the pleasure bombarding her. Ahhh...i-its not f-fair....uhhhh....I-I h-have to h-hold out ....ohhh....s-somehow...ahhh....

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:54 am

The tentacles continued to slide around Octavia's breasts, coiling and squeezing over and over again as the tip began grinding against her taut nipples. The tentacle in between her thighs changed slightly, bringing out soft barbs to tease against the Trixian's puffy and sensitive labia, pushing more forcefully every time until she could not help but move her hips around, whenever in an attempt to escape or to experience more of the delicious pleasure. From the tip of the tentacle, a smaller and string-like tentacle slid out and wrapped around her clitoris, tugging and teasing it mercilessly.

The psychic tendrils continued to hammer away at Octavia's mental defenses, using the pleasure to pull her concentration out of sorts enough to shatter their way through those formidable psychic walls. With the growing pleasure, they were beginning to claw away at Octavia's mind even more insistently, sensing her weakening defenses.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am

Octavia was helpless to resist as the tentacles continued to coil around her swollen breasts. The pink haired beauty gasped as she felt her melons be squeezed as if to test for ripeness as the tips rubbed against her nipples. The poor royal could feel soft barbs begin rub against her netherlips, the Trixian struggled to move away from the tentacle but it only made her rub across the tentacle that much more. Soon a small tentacle reached out and wrapped around her special pearl. The Princess moaned as she felt her clit being tugged and teases and she felt weak in the knees.

Already Octavia could feel the pressure on her mind becoming stronger as the psychic forces worked attacked her mind. Though her defenses were naturally very tough already they were been weakened by the raw waves of pleasure she was feeling. Worse was she knew that the Harvester tentacles were only just getting started.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6