View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Conflict of Interest (Nikki and Rahs Xalezel) 

Post Conflict of Interest (Nikki and Rahs Xalezel)
It was a calm night in the metropolis of this world, as Nikki looked through some binoculars her target which was inside the building she was looking at calmly, it had been a simple job that Nikki had taken to handle for Elena, while the duo worked together, with Elena as a pretty good hacker and info gather while Nikki did the physical work more often than not as she smirks as she walked forward calmly on the rooftop preparing up a launcher to a grappling hook she had as she silently swung across and landed on the buildings roof in a crouch wearing a black corset and tight pants so as not to make any flimsy clothing trip anything as she began to slide into an air vent entrance in the building and crawled through it into the building to find her target for this job Nikki and Elena had been given to get some money for themselves.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Conflict of Interest (Nikki and Rahs Xalezel)
The night couldn't be more ordinary for all the residents in the city, at least as ordinary as it can get. It was one of the most important metropolis in the entire world but things were keeping themselves calm, only because everyone was waiting anxiously and expectingly the day after. One of the most famous slave traders, Yui Loz Paert, had announced a new batch of exotic slave girls he had captured, all coming of famous species and excellent families. The tragedies of slaves always were reasons of pleasure for the traders and the clients. After being broken with the taming they endured and the endless hours of pleasure, little was left in their minds for anything else than serving in the end.

The batch of slave girls had just arrived a little earlier that day, remaining hidden inside a warehouse beneath the Yui's building. It was up to the syrictae mercenary to snatch them right from the trader's claws. Not to help them, but because his most recent client had paid him well to retrieve them. He wouldn't stand Yui's competition and the new girls portrayed a menace to his business. That's why Rahs now walked through the city's alleys until he was in front of Yui's territory, the building a few meters up ahead. Beneath his brown cloak, the reptilian mercenary was already equipped with his full and practically new armor, along with his trustworthy sword and a combat rifle for getting the long range targets. The guards around the building only remained still, looking at him for now.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 am

Nikki taking advantage of the lack of security from guards slipped out and landed in a crouch in a hallway slipping out of the vents and creeped through the hallways low to the ground as she headed down the stairs using her agility and stealth to avoid any camera's or trip wires or lasers as she slinked downward towards the underground area of the complex her friend had told her about where the prizes where stored slave girls that her contract wanted for his own company and of course she had to comply, Outlaws like her and her friend where easily in danger from slavers as she headed down to the underground carefully.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 am
Profile YIM

The syrictae was oblivious that he had competition, and that she was getting ahead of him. Hopefully, if the guards didn't cause much trouble, the shorter distance to the elevator would save him some time. Probably a few severed hands or just stolen security cards would make the ordeal faster. He would soon find out as the guards in the side entrance approached him, yelling warnings that the perimeter was closed for civilians that night. However, they would try to rise their guns when they saw the metal of his sword glistening under the city lights as he unsheathed it. Rahs' quick movements and reflexes cut their struggle short and the entrance was clear. After walking inside, other couple of guards in light armor and himself stared at each other though, in a moment when they didn't expect an intruder, but Rahs awaited for their response. He threw the sword at one before he could sound an alarm and shot the second one in the chest and head while the guard's shots missed the mercenary, impacting the wall behind.

SFA---

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 am

Nikki smirked as she slid down the rails on the stairs quickly making her way downward, as she noticed two guards at the bottom door, near her target according to her tech as she smirks calmly and jumped slightly and before they knew it her thighs wrapped around each of there heads and made them crack hard knocking them out with ease as she chuckles and saunters pass swiping a security card as she did humming a tune as she used a silencer pistol to shoot out any camera's while heading to the warehouse rubbing her hands slowly, "Jackpot baby..." She whispered knowing she was close, though was curious why no more guards were around...

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 am
Profile YIM

After pulling out his sword, few other guards came alarmed by the shots from the dead security guard. They met the same fate as Rahs quickly went after one, stabbing his larger purple body and turning him around with the sword so the shots that followed him hit the guard. From behind, the mercenary's rifle appeared and shot down one of the guards while the other took cover behind a desk of some sorts that was stuck to the wall. Rahs moved quickly, sliding over it and grabbing the third alien by the neck before releasing a tremendous electrical current that put the lights out of him. Close enough, there was an elevator, and Rahs pushed the button for the lowest level in the warehouse.

The shots missed as the door opened, it was obvious for the mercenary they expected no activity for the elevator tonight. When the shots ceased for a second, Rahs came out firing back, taking out some of the guards as he moved for cover. He moved quickly and swiftly through boxes and desks, slicing open some of them as he kept the rifle in his other hand firing. Some shots had pierced his cloak but futilely hit his armor as they were incapable of piercing it. After a few minutes, most of them were dead and the rest knocked out, the armor's knuckles practically imprinted on their faces. Closer... A few doors next, Rahs was a few hallways away from his target, only delayed by lasers that carefully were reflected by the blade of his sword. The room he left however, had a trail of blood from his weapon marking his trail.

SFA---

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 am

Nikki smirks as she finally reached it, twirling her stolen card key between her fingers as she approached the warehouse and slid the card slowly in the scanned getting the green light as the door began opening before she headed inside to collect her prize, healthy smile on her lips as she chuckles slowly licking her lips, "Okay come to Nikki.." She whispered as she approached the dark warehouse's insides and turned on the lights to see her prizes.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 am
Profile YIM

Light and muffled moans could be heard in the dark, becoming sobs of fear. They were barely hearable but they would sound louder once the lights were on. A couple of guards laid on the white floor face down, and in the other side of the door to get inside was a room transparent with bullet-proof glass where at least a dozen girls were chained to the wall with confused and scared faces. They knew their fates were not in their hands. And little to the newcomer's left was the standing figure of the armor clad mercenary, few of his cloak left thanks to the attacks of the guards. He had his back to the door but turned around slowly, his cold mask staring at her.

"Well, what do we have here?" Rahs was confused and surprised to see her there. She wasn't a guard due to her exotic attire, so he kept his distance for now. The sword in his hand kept dripping blood to the floor as they looked at each other.

SFA---

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Nikki walked into the warehouse seeing the slave girls with a little look of pity on her lips, while she and Elena hated work involving slave girls, especially human ones, as she was about to approach the girls she heard a voice and saw guards down knocked out or dead she didn't know before seeing the armoured figure as she had one hand on one of her pistols hidden by a small holster.

"I take it your not security for this place?" She asked calmly, keeping her sensual cat burglar appearance up as she looked at the figure carefully as she kept one eye on him and one on the slave girls.

"Trying to get a free sample are you?" She asked him gesturing to the slaves.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

His bright blue eyes were staying glued to the newcomer. He knew there were no other threats and she seemed relaxed for now. Considering her attire and attitude, she was indeed keeping her sensual appearance of a female burglar. But Rahs was already decided to finish the mission, and hopefully this girl was smart enough to stay away from him.

"I take it you're not either," the syrictae replied before chuckling shortly at her question. "No. I came here for the whole package. But I'm just the delivery boy."

SFA---

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 am

"Ah now that poses a problem, you see, I was hired as well to bring the whole package to my contract...sick to my stomach it involves innocent slave girls, but me and my friend need the money," Nikki said calmly as she looked over the girls calmly giving them all looks of pity and sympathy and sighed before looking at Rahs

"Since we seem to be fellow mercenaries, I think we should at least be professional with names, I am Nikki, Outlaw/Mercenary, no doubt you've heard a little about me?" She asked calmly looking at him wondering if news of her and Elena's killing of there old master had spread around

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 am
Profile YIM

Fellow mercenaries? Wouldn't that make them rivals? As well as it would make them colleagues, apparently. At least this girl seemed open to talk about the situation, so Rahs remained in his place, listening carefully and watching carefully. The syrictae took a second or two before answering.

"Well, you can save yourself the pity and go for another job, no? I'm not fond of leaving missions unfinished," Rahs replied, his voice a bit colder, but with the same calm that Nikki showed. His tone had honesty and not hostility, but true to his words, he didn't give a single step back. "Nikki the Outlaw? It rings a bell, but I've never had much problems to be that interested in competition. If I have any fame preceding myself and you are more knowledgeable than me about others, then you may have heard of me. My name is Rahs Xalezel." He believed that the topic of a certain Nikki and Elena had been circulating the bars of various places for a while now. Not many go killing their masters to go by themselves, but Rahs had paid it little mind. He never thought he would meet one of them in person. Now, would she know about him? He had been in business for a while longer. Had his actions and backstabs to cruel slavers spread far enough to reach the ears of the couple of Outlaws? The ADD had much more info about him, but that would require more research to know for non-agents.

SFA---

Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:24 am

"Ah Rahs Xalezel...one of the few around that handle 'cruel' slavers, working for them and then stabbing them in the back...Me and Elena know all about you, to be honest I was kinda worried some sicko would try and hire you to capture us, since we are outlaws, since any Human Female in lightyears, is either an Aliens slave, at Shokushu, or in the ADD," Nikki said calmly.

"And I'll admit, when it comes to slavers, I would do the same as you, work until I'm paid and shoot them in the back...but it would seem we have a little bit of a problem about what to do right now? But first maybe we should take ourselves and the slave girls somewhere more secure than here?" Nikki asked calmly.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 am
Profile YIM

"All about me? Well, I'm a little flattered then. But calling me backstabber is a little harsh. They just don't pay any guarantee against securing their valuables afterwards. And it seems you can rest easy for now, you're not my target right now, but I wouldn't recommend you to meddle in my affairs." The syrictae said back with a soft tone, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword as he stuck only the point of the floor for now.

"I'm glad you agree with me. I do not agree completely with how they work, and thankfully I can do whatever I want and that includes ruining some of their businesses. Are you afraid of backup? I don't think there'd be any in at least another half hour. Maybe if you would just let me leave with them peacefully... I managed to get here first after all."

SFA---

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 am

Nikki slowly got a big cat like smile and calmly sauntered closer towards Rahs, not in an overly sexy manner, but like an almost normal walk for her, that still looked sexy with her appeal as she smiles at Rahs calmly a little closer now as she moved her hands away from her weapons.

"Perhaps we can help each other out, so we both get payed? Though I am curious what you would do with these girls if you well turned the tables on your contracter," Nikki said calmly passing Rahs and approaches one of the cells stroking one of the Slave Girls on the head softly as a comforting stroke.

"Of course, if you don't want to? Perhaps I can persuade you to accept my offer...through other means?" She asked smiling at Rahs calmly.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next