View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Prize (for Rahs) 

Post Re: The Prize (for Rahs)
The mercenary never laughed, but behind the helmet and the mask, his mouth formed a wide smile. He was enjoying the sight of the abused handmaidens and their moans were music to his ears. Their flowers made lewd noises and their juices dripped audibly to the floor as their bodies twitched and convulsed with the pleasure of each of the tendrils' thrusts reaching deep inside them. Just beside him, in the corner of his eye, Rahs saw how the princess turned away, not daring to look how her two faithful maidens were turned into wanting women in the blink of an eye. However, Princess Octavia would feel how his hands gripped her shoulders and forced her to face An and Enru. Even if she turned her head away, one of his hands would take her chin and insist. "Oh, but don't look away, princess. This is a spectacle made just for you. You can't miss the effort of your handmaidens performing. It's only the price of defeat."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 am

Octavia suddenly felt the strong grip of the mercenary hands on her shoulders. The young woman struggled to resist but Rahs grip was simply too strong. She tried to turn her head away, but even that was disallowed as the mercenary just simply took his hand to her chin and forced her to look at the what was happen in front of her. I d-don't want to see this. I don't want to see my handmaidens like this. Still even if she was able to look away, there was nothing she could do to avoid hear the moans of her helpless handmaidens. Nor would she be able to ever forget the noises of the tendrils as they thrusted in and out of the two royal guards. She could hear them both as they were losing themselves in the lust and aphrodisiac. It would not be long before the two handmaidens, once the elite of the Trixian military were driven into a long and loud orgasm.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm

The princess struggles were nothing for the large mercenary, his strong arms and hands held her firmly and soon enough she was forced to watch her two maidens being raped and losing themselves in the pleasure. "It'd be rude to despise this show, Princess. It'd be even more rude to stop them right now, wouldn't you think?" The movements of the tendrils fucking An and Enru stopped but their moans and groans didn't. Their bodies felt like fire and immediately moved around in their bonds, their wanting moans pleading for more. Fortunately for them, the actions resumed. "I certainly think so. After being beaten and for putting some resistance, I'll give them what they want... and more until they can't hold out. They might like it in the end so much that then they'll wish for a bit more." The tendrils pushed faster and stronger, light currents of electricity invading their most intimate and delicate parts. Behind her, Octavia would start feeling a light bulge pressing against her rear cheeks.

SFA---

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Octavia simply could not do anything to escape the massive, powerful hands of the mercenary as he forced her to look and watch what was happening to her maidens. The alien seemed to be amused at the royal's efforts, and told her that it would be that it would be rude for her not to look and more rude for them to stop. It was then that the tendrils stopped moving. The handmaidens however continued to writhe and squirm as they moaned outloud. Slowly the moans became more and more desperate. "F-fuck me. Take me now! Please," begged the blonde Trixian as she tried to shout out over the brunette's pleas. Suddenly the tendrils began to thrust faster and stronger into the women as their shouts became higher pitched. It was clear to the even the most inexperienced royal that they were rapidly being driven into an orgasm. Even as she heard their moans and cries, she tensed up as she felt a bulge against her rear, did the mercenary have plans for her as well?

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 am

Before them, the pair of maidens started convulsing and twitching in their bonds as their orgasms assaulted their bodies, coming faster and more powerful that they ever expected. Their bodies relaxed after tensing up so much that they seemed to have gone limp and unconscious, but the ever-pounding tentacles kept their moans alive, showing them they were still suffering, or rather enjoying, their rape.
"Yes, that'll be their fate. I think my employer won't like it much if I treat you like them, your grace. You're his newest jewel after all. If I break you like I'll do with them, and sell you afterwards in Vanejin, he wouldn't quite like it. But you won't have to worry about that, that will happen only to them. If you're lucky, you may end up just as his sex doll and trophy. Who knows?" Rahs' hands started to release her head only to aim lower and seize each of the princess's breasts in them, pressing them against herself and giving them a good squeeze as his massive member seemed to stab harder at her rear. "I'm just being paid," he added.

SFA---

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 am

Octavia could only watched in horror as the two handmaidens were caught up in an intense orgasm. The poor Trixians were driven into unconsciousness before her as they both went limp. However the tentacles continued to thrust in and out of them, the poor women continued to moan even as they laid among the tentacles.

W-wait, your taking them too? You are going to take then to V-Vanejin. Octavia did not like the idea of her own handmaidens were going to be taken there, she liked the idea that she was being brought there even less.[/color] The young woman gasped as she felt his hands let go of her head finally letting move on its own. Soon she felt his hands on her breasts as he pressed them together. She let out a soft moan as she felt them being squeezed. Please I d-don't want to be a s-sex doll. L-let me go./

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:41 am

"Of course I am. They're not part of the deal, so I'm free to with them as I please, your majesty. And since a little extra money has never hurt anyone, I might as well get something for them with a slaver." The mercenary kept talking so naturally, as if the answer was obvious. Sex slaves were at the core of the galaxy's economy, it was more than just something that happened often. It was a necessity. Any living being had at least heard of this, if not having being dragged into it. But when you were female and now your fate changed to be sent as a trophy and a sex doll? Were you supposed to accept and bear it, being just one more victim?

Rahs heard the sweet moan of the princess as precious music flowing into his ears. He almost envied his client. Having such a fine and exotic sample of a female to enjoy as he pleases. If Rahs could get one for him, why not one for himself too? Perhaps he should search for a beautiful princess to take as his own until he grew tired of her. "It's nothing personal, princess. As I said, I'm doing this just because I'm being paid. But maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds. I hear my employer takes good care of his pets." Now that he had a taste of it, the syrictae wanted more of her vocal music. With soft movements he started to caress Octavia's breasts, their undersides, pressing his hands against them and squeezing them softly, yet lustily.

SFA---

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 am

N-no, y-you can't s-sell them into s-slavery. Octavia struggled to try to make herself not studder as she her breasts were being played with. She managed to at least keep her gasps suppressed as the syrictae explained that she and her hand maidens were nothing more than currency for galaxy. I-I will not s-simply accept it, n-neither will the T-trixians. They will l-look for me. Ah...[color] The young woman thought was caught off as the alien began to take a more personal interest in the nubile form of her her body.

His hands began to caress her perfectly shaped breasts even as he hands began to move underneath them. The young royal gasped as she felt his hands begin to press against her breasts and began to mold and squeeze them. [color=Pink]Ah...p-please....s-stop...uh....I-I o-order it.
The young woman could only gasp and moan as he continued to explore her body.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:04 am

"Order it? You have no power here, princess, nor am I your subject. In this corner of space, your grace, you're just another female waiting to be captured." His hands showed quickly his expertise and his fingers were touching all the right spots in an instant. Nerves just waiting to be excited delivered a very light pleasing sensation across her chest that she just didn't knew she could feel. Or was it the excitement of being caught and watching her dear handmaidens being sent to be common sex slaves? Or was it a combination of both, the boldness that tickled so good and the danger of being a prize?

"The trixians can look for you all they want, but I can't be sure if they'll find you soon enough... But, what's so wrong about that? Isn't this some kind of circle of life? Why do you care so much about them?" Octavia wouldn't know exactly when, but as Rahs spoke, she suddenly found his fingers slipping over her dress and touching her own skin directly, firm and expert fingers pressing against the softness of her mounds.

SFA---

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:59 am

Octavia gasped as she felt his fingers playing with her breast as he continued to explore the poor Trixian Royal. I....I am ....I am not just another f-female.. Her Highness could not remember that the last time her chest was played with in such a manner. She could feel her nipples becoming quite erect despite her efforts to try to resist what he was doing to her. Was she really turned on by all this, it was something the pink haired woman refused to believe.

Suddenly it became more personnel as she felt his fingers beginning to mold and press against her bare breasts. The young woman looked down at her chest and to her horror her dress had slipped a little, exposing her breasts to his hands. Now he molding and squeezing her breasts as they were first rolled together and then rolled away from each other. Uhh...n-no, p-please stop....I d-don't want any more of t-this...ahhh....

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 am

"You are all just another female, your Highness. Be it trixian, human, or whatever. That's how people like my clients see you," the mercenary said back to her, pulling her even harder against his back and the growing hard on in his armor fauld. His hands continued her torment and arousing her. His fingers moved swiftly and pressed just above her breasts, on her sides and down below where they finished and her stomach followed, enjoying every press as her soft flesh molded and yielded to his touch.

"Are you growing aroused, princess?" His hands quickly discovered her erect nipples and played with them, not letting her get one second of rest. They jabbed at them softly, rolling them around and even pinching them lightly, pain and pleasure filling her body. "Are you growing wet, yet?" one of his hands moved down to her waist, pulling her dress up until he touched her mound and underwear, reaching for her flower to answer his question himself. "I was told not to harm you or do anything to you as if to keep you 'pure' for my client. But I really want to, I don't know if I could hold back. But what I can do is get my pleasure from your handmaidens, and since I can't take you for myself, I'll force you to see. Maybe that will get you nice and ready for him," Rahs continued, referring to his employer.

SFA---

Last edited by Raitei on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:05 am

Octavia felt her body being pulled into the alien mercenary behind her. She could feel the muscles in his chest pressed against her her shoulder blades. Worse she could feel his member become hard against her rear and tail. His powerful hands are continued to provide constant excitement as they continued to play with her breasts and nipples before exploring the rest of her nubile body. She could feel his hands going all the way down to her stomach.

It was then that Rahs noticed that Octavia nipples had become erect. Mercilessly he continued to play with them as he rolled them around and pinched them. Ah....n-no...I-I'm not....t-this is awful... Soon she felt a hand to reach down past her waist and grab part of her breast. They young princess immediately became more embarrassed, as her underwear was was exposed. N-no what are you doing ....how dare you! She let out a gasp as she felt his hand begin to rub against her flower. It was then that he ordered to keep her pure though he definitely didn't feel the same about the handmaidens. Y-you are going to p-prepare me for him. W-who is him? W-what are you going to do to p-prepare me? The Princess was not sure she wanted the answer to that question.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 pm

"It's just a powerful slaver in a planet you surely don't know. He collects exotic slaves, like if they were game and has them around in his manor for anyone to see but only for him to enjoy as he pleases." His hand at her flower pressed against her underwear and rubbed against her puffing lips, pulling her love pearl out and playing with it before his head grew nearer to her ear. "I hear his new slaves have their will broken in less than two days... But they seem quite pleased afterwards."

After her question, Rahs withdrew his hands from her body but only for a couple of tendrils to seize her arms behind her back and another one that quickly coiled around her leg, spreading the aphrodisiac held within, and started to rub against her flower hidden beneath her underwear. "It's not complicated, princess. I'll just leave you wet and wanting so you can accept your fate more easily when you're with your... new master. But maybe you'll like watching how your handmaidens are raped, that could speed up the process." The tendrils that held An let her go immediately and the brunette handmaiden fell limp to the floor but quickly resumed her convulsions as the aftershocks of her orgasms kept rolling across her body. Enru was instead pulled towards Rahs who had started taking off his armor. When he removed the fauld, his half-erect cock sprung from its prison, ready for the princess to see it. Enru's twitching body was forced to kneel and Rahs opened her mouth with his hands, only to introduce his member inside. In her unconscious state, Enru seemed to lack any gag reflex, which allowed the syrictae mercenary to push until his balls touched her face.

SFA---

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:07 pm

J-just a powerful s-slaver and he c-collects exotic slaves. The thought of being somebody's game and being placed around some sort of weird mansion filled with slaves made her fill with dread. Already she was just able to suppress a moan as she felt his hand begin to massage her special pearl and press against her lower lips even through the thin material of her underwear. T-two days...I-I won't let him have the p-pleasure. The young royal still was not really to believe this was happening to her.

Suddenly the mercenary released her hands, only to have tendrils wrap around them and pull them behind her back. At the same time another tendril wrapped around her leg. The Princess could feel something warm begin to spread across her leg. Ahhh what it that. Almost at once her body tingled with pleasure as tendril moved up and began to play her sex. Ah...I can't give in....n-not to something l-like this. Already Rahs threaten to show her what was going to happen with her handmaidens to get her ready to accept a new master. Already he dropped An to the floor, the brunette handmaiden was too lost in her own orgasms to even notice that was free from the mercenary. That just the tall blonde handmaiden, Enru in his clutches. He moved to take of his armor as the tendrils brought the handmaiden towards him. Enru was forced to kneel before him as her body twitched. Almost at once the mercenary forced Enru to take in his massive member down her throat, which horrified the princess to see how easily he was able to make the blonde handmaiden do that.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4