View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Prize (for Rahs) 

Post Re: The Prize (for Rahs)
Rahs quickly returned his attention to the coughing An that was recovering from the hit on top of having the smoke around her. The mercenary took her by the wrist and easily disarmed her before kicking one of her feet to unbalance her. He pushed his staff hard from behind her and used the moment she wasn't on her two feet to send her towards her partner that was just standing up, hopefully knocking both of them down. The smoke was dissipating, and before it was gone completely, the tall and armored frame of Rahs came out from the cloud, looking carefully around before returning his gaze to the two handmaidens.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

An slowly regained the wind that had been knocked out of her. She slowly pointed her gun upwards when a large shadow appeared over her. In a split second she felt a strong arm grab her wrist even as a leg was swept out from under her. She let out a shout as a staff hit her in side and sent her flying without her weapon. The poor brown haired woman went flying into her partner knocking both down to the floor. The handmaidens struggled to attempt to stand up again as they were approached by their masked attacker. The two knew they were completely outclassed but they had fight to protect their princess.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

As he moved out of the slowly clearing smoke, he saw the two handmaidens struggle to stand up. Rahs could see that they knew they were very probably outclassed by him, but their determination could still be seen in their eyes. The rest of the halls and room were empty, giving the mercenary the idea that those two were the only defense the shuttle and the princess had. With a chuckle he approached the two. Given the little protection the elusive princess had, and considering that they were in a sector where almost no one travelled by, Rahs had the time to enjoy a fight with them. He swung his staff and took in a stance, giving his targets the time to make a move.

SFA---

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

The two watched as the alien confidently moved towards them and swing his staff and pose as if to dare them to strike. Almost instantly Enru charged the mercenary hoping to make a flying kick at him to force him to move or at least deal with her exclusively. As she did so, An would dive for one of the weapons on the floor. The tactic was something the two had devised for a situation just like this. With luck it would at least allow the the two to get somewhat equal in firepower or weapons again.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am

As one of them charged at him, the mercenary noticed that the other stayed behind. It was a distraction and a clever tactic. He wouldn't do much about it, and decided to take care of Enru first as she jumped towards him, readying her leg. Rahs moved slightly out of the way, but counterattacked quickly, swinging his staff at Enru as she just missed him, hopefully hitting and sending her towards a wall, using her own momentum against her. An would surely get the time to get a weapon, but even after firing she would notice that the syrictae armor was an armor stronger than most, bullets barely scratching and ricocheting. However, Rahs still readied his staff as a lance, and aiming quickly at An, he threw it like a javelin at her.

SFA---

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Enru was total unpreared for Rahs move as the mercenary moved out of the way and sent her flying into a wall. The poor blonde hit her head against the wall and went instantly unconscious as she slid down the wall to land on the floor in a crumpled heap. This just left An against the alien, she had managed to use Enru's distraction to pick up her pistol. Now she at least had a chance.

Instantly she began firing looking for weak points but none of shots hit the mercenary in any vital areas, or if they did they simply ricochet off. It was then that Rahs threw his staff at the poor brown haired woman. She attempted to dive out of the way but was hit square in the gut by the staff. With the wind knocked out of her she fell forward as everything went dark...

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:06 am

They fell rather quickly, thought Rahs as she saw how An received the full weight of the staff hitting quick and hard at her gut, leaving her with no air and hurt enough that she fell almost limply, blacking out on the floor. He turned to Enru who had fallen against the wall and laid in a heap of herself also unconscious from the blow to her head. It seemed they would stay that way for a long while.
The mercenary went for his staff, reaching for it with a tentacle that took it to his hand before inspecting a door nearby. It lead him further into the ship, and even though he was checking blindly through the rooms, it seemed he had reached the ones that held the quarters of the ship's crew and the princess. It took an empty room later to finally open the doors to a more comfortable and spacious place, and see where the pink haired princess was in. "Knock knock..."

SFA---

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

The poor princess was a bit of disheveled from the evasive maneuvers that Enru had performed earlier. She was still in her white dress that was complimented with a blue bow on front and one in her hair. However her hair was little out of place and mixed with the pearl beads that she had in her hair. Still the young woman had managed to keep most of her hair in place during the chaos earlier.

Now she had placed herself on the far wall as far away from the door as possible. She had armed herself with a rapier, preparing to use it. Having only had formal training, she knew she was not very good but it was the only thing that she would have to defend herself with. Slow she places herself in a defensive stance, as she asked the obvious, Who...who are you? And why are you here?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 am

A girl with pink hair adorned with a blue bow and pearls met him armed with a rapier, her threatening stance helping in asking Rahs who he was and the reason for his intrusion. However, her own shy position on the far wall didn't impress the mercenary much as he took various steps into the room, the door locking behind him.

"My name is Rahs Xalezel. I'm a mercenary, here to capture princess Octavia. Considering the other passengers are on the hallway and the fancier conditions of these quarters, I believe I'm talking to Your Highness, correct?" Rahs looked at her with his intimidating blue eyes, though his tone lacked any sense of hostility. However, he swung his staff around his hand, meeting her defensive stance with just sending the message he was ready to deal with a rapier in case she attacked.

SFA---

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

The princess could only look on helplessly as the mercenary entered the room and locked the door behind her. If he made it this far she could only assume that her handmaiden had been defeated...or worse and she was the only active Trixian on the shuttle. Still the sound the door click, made her feel all alone and afraid as she was trapped in the room with this alien.

Still she had to put on a brave face. I am Her Highness, Princess Octavia of the House of Bellatrix. I am a member of the royal family of the Trixian Hegemony. I demand that you leave this ship at once. She kept her rapier pointed at the alien as he swung his staff into a defense stance. She couldn't tell if she made any impression on the helmeted mercenary, but it didn't matter. It helped her to steele her resolve.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:32 am

Her words sealed her fate, but it was something she could not escape, no matter what. She had been sneaky but after a while of searching for her, Rahs finally caught up with the princess, and he wouldn't go back without her. Not empty-handed. The mercenary stopped swinging the staff, letting it stand beside it as he kept watching the royal alien. It was a fair catch, and she also seemed decided to fight for her freedom.

"I'm afraid I cannot obey your command, Your Highness. You are no princess of mine and unfortunately I take my job very seriously. Unless you fight better than your servants, I suggest you come peacefully, I wouldn't like to hurt you. Or else, I might not hold back against you nor your handmaidens, as incapacitated as they are." Rahs moved lightly to a defensive stance, waiting for her reply. Royalty is only best when they fight for what they believe in, no matter the cost, but a wise person knew to pick their fights. Princess Octavia still had hope in her heart, but Rahs knew that it would surely end the same for her either way.

SFA---

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Octavia looked on as the mercenary continued to swing the staff for a moment before he stopped and told her that she had better drop the weapon or else. The instant he mentioned that he did incapacitate her handmaidens, her worse fears were confirmed. She was the last person left on the shuttle that was still able to fight. Well the last person on the ship that was still conscious anyways.

Look I do not know why your here but you are not taking anywhere. Do you here me, you are not taking me anywhere. I am staying here on this shuttle. The princess holds her position and keeps her sword point at the alien. She only had to remember what her fencing lessons that her older sister taught her.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 am

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen, Your Highness. I'll take as I was ordered even if it's by force." After her decided reply, Rahs knew it was hopeless to think she would cooperate. Princess Octavia was filled with honor and responsibility, it was impossible for her to simply accept the mercenary's command. But she was going to see that she lacked the strength to resist. With a sudden start, Rahs swung his staff around him for a second before spinning his body, using his own momentum to let out a vicious strike aimed at her rapier. Successful or not, his client wouldn't be glad if the Princess had bruises on her, so he would try to hold back on her for now.

SFA---

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 am

Octavia flinched a little as the mercenary said he was taken her by force. It was then that he spun the staff around his body, making it clear that his prowess with weapons was far beyond her own. Still the royal prepared to defend herself to as she kept the rapier out in front of her. Then in a second a strike came at her, as the alien let the staff strike out at the poor royal. The Trixian felt the staff hit the rapier sending her spinning until her back was facing the mercenary, somehow the woman hung on to rapier though it hurt to do so. Quickly she tried to spin herself back to face the mercenary before he struck again.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 am

Even through his gauntlets, Rahs could feel the impact between his staff and the rapier, sending waves after waves through the metal. It was a satisfying feeling, but as he glanced at her it seemed that held on to her weapon. He finished the spin that brought momentum to his attack and turned to Octavia. The princess herself spun due the force and ended against the wall, already turning back at him. The staff's blunt end smashed against the wall beside her, and she had only a second to attempt anything before Rahs attempted to swing the staff at her sides, sending her sideways to another wall of the room.

SFA---

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next