View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Allies of Circumstance (Fenricks and Nikki) 

Post Allies of Circumstance (Fenricks and Nikki)
Fenricks growled as he piloted his shuttle down to Deverin II, more specifically one of his former employers, a disgusting Molusian which he had worked with to deliver some glipthmym crystals as well some rare illegal antiques and a few slave girls that the slug had purchased... only to be betrayed by being hounded by a few ADD patrol ships on top of never being paid a single credit.

Deverin II was one of his client's more obscure warehouses, one that he knew would contain at least a few of the slug's more prized possessions in gems, precious metals, exotic weapons... as well as some of the rarer exotic girls that the slug kept as pets, as well as a few human slaves.

Touching down on the far side of a bluff, he soon checked his gear, and then stepped out of his shuttle and crept stealthily towards the warehouse.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Allies of Circumstance (Fenricks and Nikki)
Make sure to take everything you find...no one messes with us

Those where the words from Elena as Nikki had taken off to Deverin II, she had been asked by that Molusian to obtain a sample of a rare and dangerous plant that could potentially turn any female into a milking factory, and nearly got herself turned into the same thing if she hadn't been quicker and delivered the plant only to find out the dirty bastard wasn't planning on paying and even tried using the plant on her to add her to his collection, course thanks to her skill at surviving the Human Free Girl escaped and informed Elena, who was furious though Nikki didn't know if it was because of betraying them or for nearly enslaving her.

Nikki's ship had touched down nearby the location of the warehouse not noticing another ship landing in another close region and wearing her normal outfit with a few pistols and a rifle on her back she headed out and towards the warehouse sneaking carefully while staying low.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks slowly crept towards what he knew to be at least, the rear of the warehouse. Sulorun was always paranoid, all Molusians are, and he already scoped that he had posted a few guards here, not enough to give him trouble, but he scowled as he used his long range binoculars to see their identity.

Purgians, just what I expected that slug to use... and it fits... that disgusting piece of slime.

Standing in front of the front and back door of the warehouse were short stock pig like creatures. Purgians are not the most bright of species out there, but they have a nasty temper and have a little bit of battle lust, not to mention they love to rape women as well. That makes them the ideal guardsman as well as a way to break in new slaves and keep them in line.

He then checked his laser rifle and was glad that he brought the extendable barrel he sometimes used for sniping, and he outfitted it right away and took position on top of a nearby bluff, way out of sight of the guards, and peered through his range scope. Thankfully there were only two guards at the back door, and he wasted no time in sniping them, killing them instantly before they could sound a warning.

With such lax security, he assumed correctly that the slug would never have guessed that his warehouses, especially one as remote as this would be raided, which explained the minimal amount of guards here, which is favorable to him. He then crept up to the door, and used his electronic lock breaker to open the door of the warehouse and quickly slipped inside, intending to collect his fill of the slug's goods and get his much deserved payback against the slug that had betrayed him so.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Nikki moved quickly and silently through the night with almost cat like agility as she hopped over some fences landing in a crouch and moving low headed closer to the Warehouse as she began heading towards where she knew the entrance was, she heard a shot being fired and stayed still hearing two thuds and peeked around and noticed the guards down, before she heard something else arriving and made sure she was as hidden as possible while Fenricks headed inside the warehouse as she began thinking...who was attacking them...someone else he'd piss off or just rivals wanting his loot...either way Nikki wouldn't have it, as she got her weapons ready she began following the figure staying at least three times the distance from his shadow ducking behind crates if he ever turned back wondering what he came for..

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM

As Fenricks went deeper into the warehouse, he was amazed by the stuff he found here.
Rare gems and metals, as well as some antiques and exotic animals,but no girls as of yet. There might be some kind of hidden basement of sort,but before he tried to find it,his ears pricked at the sound of something,or someone following him. He then ducked behind a sheld and sniffed the air.
There was a human female's scent, though it was mixed with the scent of leather and metal,meaning that she was armed. Not sure why she was here, he lay in wait, waiting for her to get close so that he could capture her and ask why she was following him.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:45 am
Profile YIM

Nikki narrowed her eyes and saw that Fenricks had stopped and sniffed no doubt having picked up her scent as she mentally cursed at not trying to made her as scentless before the mission, but for now she needed a plan. Before seeing him almost vanish no doubt setting up an ambush, no choice for now, Nikki slowly walked forward keeping her movements as slow as possible so the slightest movement could be picked up.

As she moved forward her appearance would show to Fenricks eyes, the woman had Black Hair and Pink streaks in it, wearing an almost black and red corset and a long skirt that reached her knees, but it was easily seen the corset was slightly padded on the outside as she was equipped with a pair of pistols one right now out the other on a holster and a rifle on her back as she kept moving...but any male could see that the dress hugged her curvy hips and rear as well as the corset being tight showed off her bosom and cleavage.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks watched as the female started to approach his position, and he admitted that she was quite lovely to behold. But at this time, he did not know who she was nor the motives of her being here.
He then silently pressed a few buttons on his wrist armor and when she got close, metal tentacles erupted from his armor and bound her by surprise, her guns clattering to the floor and they emitted a low strength electrical current, shocking her slightly to induce temporary paralysis.
He then stood before her and snarled. "Alright girl, i want some answers. Who are you, what are you doing here,and why the hell are you following me!?"

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:22 am
Profile YIM

Nikki widened her eyes as suddenly metal tentacles wrapped around her making her drop her weapons and shocked her as she cringed in pain at the shock cursing mentally again as she saw Fenricks coming into view and glared at him with her own growl.

"Me!? What're you doing here!? I was here to get some much needed payment from that greedy bastard!" Nikki growled as she struggled as best as her numbed limbs could in the tentacles grip.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks listened to the girl growl out her reply, and he looked at her thoughtfully for a moment before chuckling and pressed a button on his wrist, and the tentacles withdrew from her and said. "I apologize for the sudden ambush girl... had I known that you were also after that slimy slug's hide I would have worked with you, since I do have my own beef against that disgusting slug."

He then helped her up, and said. "Why don't you slug me one... it's all I can do to apologize to you... and maybe we can work things out, since it is apparent that slug has done something to piss you off. Maybe we can trade stories as we clean his warehouse out of valuables. What do you think about that?"

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am
Profile YIM

"I'll slug ya later," Nikki muttered as she rubbed her hands to get some feeling back into them from the mild shock and smiled seeing them working fine and looked at Fenricks.

"Anyway as for why he pissed me off, I was hired by him to track down a dangerous plant that had special thorny tendrils that could cause Aphrodisac affects on women and cause them to lactate, he wanted it so he could make his slave girls into more willing, horny and milking girls for either selling or keeping to himself, but when I got the plant to him he tried to sic it on me to avoid paying me and Elena, luckily I got away," She said.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh I see..." Fenricks said as he heard the girl's story. It was a bad thing to try and make one of your agents or at least hired help into your property, something that he found abhorrent. Apparently, that slug has no such qualms, and all the more reason to clean this warehouse out of his property as compensation.

"Well, my case isn't as bad as yours... was sent to deliver some black market antiques, a few slaves that slug purchased and a few crates of glipthym to him, and just when I thought I was going to get paid, that slug had the nerve of sending the ADD after me. He must have leaked some info to them, in order to save his own skin and avoid paying for my services."

He then looked at the woman in front of him and grinned. "Since we are apparently after the same guy, what say you if we clean out this place together? And how do we split the loot that we find in here? Any suggestions?"

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

"If he's got any slave girls or such things, you can have all of them, but so long as we split the Money and Jewels and stuff equally, and if you don't want any of it, if he has any weapons, I'll take those, sound fair?" Nikki asked crossing her arms under her sizable bosom looking at Fenricks with as he probably see with a coiled up position, she was being civil but wasn't afraid to fight if any sign of betrayal was seen...no doubt Nikki had bad pasts with Aliens.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am
Profile YIM

"That sounds fair, except that i'll probably drop those girls off to their home planets or a rehab center to let them deal with their post slavery trauma. I might keep some if they interest me,and yeah. We'll split the money,jewels and weapons evenly between us,alright?" He said with a grin on his face.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am
Profile YIM

"Glad to hear that, though I'm not sure how much any Human slaves can handle themselves, I do alright but I'm almost a rare species a free human that's not ADD," She said walking ahead now smiling.

"Was once a slave, but me and my partner got ourselves free and became Outlaws, Human Girls who live out here in the stars free," She said as she continued moving ahead to let him follow.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks nodded and said. "Indeed... it's a rare thing indeed to see a human free female that is not affiliated with the ADD... but I suppose it has worked out for you and your friend. It is a good thing though that you are here."

He then looked thoughtful for a moment as he followed her and said. "I have an idea... why don't you take in some of the human slaves? If they have no homes to return to, you guys can train them to defend themselves against potential slavers or the ADD who might want to forcibly recruit them or something."

He then gazed at the shelves and spotted some things that made him grin. "I think I found some nice stuff over there... by the way, I don't think I know your name yet. The name's Fenricks, Lupino mercenary and jack of all trades, at your service."

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next