View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Allies of Circumstance (Fenricks and Nikki) 

Post Re: Allies of Circumstance (Fenricks and Nikki)
Alicia smiled at Nikki and said as she continued to rub the woman's slit. "Well, I don't think ole' Fen is going to let go of Leirin anytime soon. The best thing that you can do is that you can visit often, and she is quite fond of you. That just makes you want to visit often now, doesn't it?"

SHe then paused for a moment and shrugged. "Well, not really. Ole' Fen is probably the only male that I have around and mate with and still live." She smiled sadly. "And of course, I have a reason why I like having Fen around... after all... I owe him a life debt, though it has developed to more than that."

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm
Profile YIM

Nikki smiled and gently moved a hand if she could to stroke Alicia's cheek, "Tell me more," She said softly as she smiled at her possible new friend, as she was enjoying her time in this ship.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Curious one aren't you?" Alicia smiled as she noticed the gesture by Nikki and said. "Well, we Arachtonids are spider women that resemble what you Earthlings call as Dryders in fantasy lore. We hunt for males to survive and propagate our line, and we are an all female society."

She paused for a moment before saying. "It is unfortunate that males that mate with us have to die, though we only kill them by venom and suck their blood dry after mating... but that's just how things are done in our world. The only males that have survived are those that my people feel would be able to give us strong children... though as usual the ADD thinks that we do is brutal and sent a small contingent of agents to kill us off. Many of my sisters died from that attack, and I was one of the few who survived due to Fen's actions. If he hadn't been in the area, I am not sure that I would be still alive."

Her voice was sad and wistful, unshed tears glistening in her eyes. "Those ADD hypocrites try and wipe us out while there are worse insectoid women out there whose reputations are more deadly and fatal than ours. Like the Mantids, who would practically slash off their unwilling partner's limbs and rape them to get their seed and behead them after that, or even the Centipodians, who usually inject their unwilling partners with paralyzing venom and eat them alive right after mating."

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

Nikki nodded and gently reached a hand and stroked the cheek of Alicia softly wiping the tears off and smiled calmly, "I'm sorry to hear that," She said softly and smiled leaning forward a little offering Alicia a kiss if the Spider Woman wanted it as she stroked her cheek softly wiping any tears out of the way.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

Alicia smiled as she hugged the human against her, kissing her lips tenderly before she said. "You know what, the reason we Arachtonids like girls in our arms... is because they are nice to cuddle against. Don't you think so?"

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 pm
Profile YIM

"Heh...well um that's great to hear," Nikki said as she smiled and kissed Alicia back as they kissed as she smiled, "So where shall the spider take her captive prey?" She teases winking at her captor.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Alicia grinned at Nikki and said. "Wherever you like I suppose. I am open to suggestions, if you have a good idea."

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

Nikki giggles and laid calmly in her webbing bonds, "Well I don't mind ontop of a tree if you wish, I wouldn't mind enjoying some making out while in this comfy silk web," She teases

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 am
Profile YIM

Alicia smiled as she said to Nikki. "You know Nikki, if you take a look around, you will find that we are already on top of the trees here. Hope you don't have a fear of heights though." She then gently hugged the woman to her and smiled. "You're not really scared of spiders, are you girl?"

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm
Profile YIM

"Heh I'm not some princess, I can handle anything and spiders are cute if your any example," She teases as she moved to kiss Alicia's lips while hugging her close naked chest's pressed up to her.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

"I am cute huh?" Alicia said with a grin to her, kissing the other woman tenderly again before breaking it. "Well you are lucky that I am a laid back spider. There are other species of spiders that are more, how should I say this 'aggresive' than I do."

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 am
Profile YIM

"I see, well I am yours to use as you may wish my dear spider, so what shall be your first fun time with me?" She teases as she snakes her arms around the neck of the spider kissing her lips again and again.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am
Profile YIM

Alicia smiled as she kissed the woman back and then her hand snaked between Nikki's thighs and started rubbing her hand against the woman's pussy. "I think I will start with this first."

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Nikki moaned feeling those fingers rubbing between her thighs and on her pussy wet still from her times already with Leirien as she moaned and kissed Alicia still locking lips with her as her arms were around the spider woman's neck.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Alicia smiled as she continued to rub the human girl's slit, kissing her tenderly as she enjoyed their closeness for the moment.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next