View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Serpent's Dilemma (Nikki) 

Post Re: A Serpent's Dilemma (Nikki)
Of course the Gorgonian had no interest in being on the receiving end of such treatment. She preferred only total dominance and control, not submission. Her hands clenched into fists as she continued to squirm in her bonds. Her warm depths clinged tightly around the woman's finger as it tried to wiggle and stimulate the snake woman. Unfortunately, she was still very much in control of herself and the aphrodisic was not enough to make her into a trembling mess like it would a human. Eventually her struggles slowed and she instead just took slow hissing breaths. She could feel her aching teats pulse and throb with erotic agony while something hard press against her folds. She did not need her eyes to know what this woman intended to do next.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 am

Nikki grins as she pulled her finger out and calmly began pushing the dildo's head inside the tight slit of Vespira pushing it in as deep as she could while watching the pumping machine on Vespira's breasts keep pumping away. As Nikki grins and moves up forcing Vespira's head down into a kiss on the lips of her captive. While one of her hands began squeezing one of the breasts as both where pumped.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am
Profile YIM

The serpent woman hissed out a gasp, feeling the hard dildo force into her tight passage. Her inner walls clinged around the new and larger invader. Another gasp escaped her lips when she squeezed one of her tender mounds, the pumping and drug making everything feel a bit more intense. Her snake half strained against her bonds but otherwise there was no struggle. Warm lips pressed against her own. Her hands continued to open and close tightly. Even as her body continued to warm up, her mind focused on a plan to free herself and make this human pay for this humiliation.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

Nikki smirked and began moving the dildo back and forth, in and out of the pussy of Vespira giggling in enjoyment as she continued to make out with Vespira as her hands kept pumping the dildo while the machine on Vespira's breasts kept pumping too to tease the Serpent Woman.

Nikki smirked and her once again free hand began poking the top of Vespira's slit to see if she had a clit to tease with, as she chuckled and watched as her fun would slowly work on Vespira, she grins into the kiss forcing Vespira to make out with her as she calmly cupped one of Vespira's breasts and squeezed it while it was being 'milked'

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3