View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia) 

Post The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia)
The Rising Phoenix was a ship of legend among the pirates of Vanejin VI. A Trixian capital ship, the ship had fought savage battle with the Kast rear guard force that had been left behind over the Muse Station. The details were hazy and often over exaggerated, but apparently in one of the few victories over the Kast, the Rising Phoenix had managed to defeat the rear guard force though at great cost. The ship disappeared after leaving the Muse Station, never to be seen again.

It was rumored that the Trixians often brought an artifact with them on their capital ships, to provide luck to the ship’s crew. These artifacts were often made of some highly valuable material such as silver or gold, or were encrusted with jewelry. These items were often deep in the hull of the ship and were well protected by the ship’s armor and crew. To anyone but the Trixians, it would be worth a lot of money. Of course, finding the ship had proven difficult.

It wasn’t until a space pirate by the name of Rei Yamamoto, had managed to gather enough information to calculate the probable route of the Rising Phoenix. Knowing that it was possible there was some survivors on board and they would not give up the artifact without a fight, Rei had given her information to a local group of pirates of the Delivery. They were more than willing to take her on as an additional crew member if she would lead them to where the Rising Phoenix was located.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Post Re: The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia)
Delia calmly sighed as she was currently with the crew of the Pirates...a rather known group of space pirates that where visiting a Space Station to meet up with someone important..due to what she heard this woman knew the location of a treasure location which got her excited, after sort of selling her skills to the crew as a crew member for now, she was currently waiting for the crew to return with the guest.

Delia was also working on the weapons cleaning any rifles and such with her cloth calmly humming a tune waiting for the group to return to the ship.

Delia was always a nice view for the other pirates due to her usual clothing choice that didn't hide her rather nice curvy form as she worked on the weapons and guns the pirates used.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm

The party returned with their new guest very shortly to the Delivery. The ship was originally a courier ship, one designed for maximum speed with a few armaments to discourage pursuit. As a military ship it had served well, but now it was a pirate ship it had become the perfect piracy vessel. Anything that the Delivery out gun, it easily out ran. It served well for a crew who only fought battles of their own choosing.

The white haired woman entered the ship, her slender frame instantly attracted the attention of the crew that was still on board. However the crew only got to take a moment to check out their new crewmate, before the Captain started barking out orders. The ship was to make its way at once to the new coordinates that the new woman, Rei Yamamoto would provide. With luck and no interference from anyone else, they would find the Rising Phoenix in just a few hours.

Rei's eyes looked around the ship and realized that most of the crew were male and some were humans while others were aliens of different races. However she did notice that one of the pirates was a beautiful redhead with long flowing hair. The young woman apparently liked to wear clothes that left little to the imagination. Rei only had a moment to admire the confidence of the female pirate, before she was ordered to the Navigation to help plot the course they were to take.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Delia heard the arrivals coming back and turned around as she had finished cleaning the weapons and was for now working on mopping the floor, she had said she was fine with small jobs while working on the ship, as she cleaned as well she noticed the new slender and fellow Female and smiled at Rei giving her a small wave before Rei was taken to navigation to plot the course to the Rising Phoenix.

Delia noticed the men looking at the new arrival with looks of hidden lust and arousal from the beautiful slender figure and shook her head with a playful giggle while she mopped the floors calmly her body easily seen despite her clothing choices which got her alot of stares just like Rei had.

She had been able to keep their hands off as she giggles some more glad to have some female companions and smiled as she kept working on the floor.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:03 pm

The crew was busy at work doing something while the Delivery was out heading out of port. The Captain seemed to like to keep his crew busy so they had only had enough time to do their task before working in another task or duty. It seemed this captain believed in the old adage of "Idle hands are the devil's tools". If they were too busy working, then they would not have time to plot.

While helping the navigator set course Rei could not help but notice that the woman was no longer working on cleaning the weapons and had started to clean the floor with a mop. Apparently everyone had a role at anyone given moment Rei thought to herself as she made some adjustments to navigation controls. The tan woman noticed the warm smile and a small wave from the beautiful red head, Rei could not help but give a small wave back to the girl. It was only for a second, but apparently it was enough to get attention of the Captain, "Yamamoto, is the course set or not."

Rei immediately froze up, It is set. We can leave at anytime. And the sooner, the better. She didn't know how long she could tolerate this kind of discipline. Apparently the rest of the crew was use to it, and did their tasks without direction from the Captain. In fact as soon as the coordinates were set, the ship took off to find the Rising Phoenix.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Delia calmly hummed a tune while mopping the floor expertly knowing she would soon be done for now as her next job would involve handling cooking for tonight for the crew, as she kept cleaning she glanced at Rei every now and then giving her friendly smiles only for now as she kept mopping soon her substitute took over and she nodded and headed to the kitchen giving every crewmate including Rei a view of her swaying tush barely hidden by her clothing as she silently giggles heading to the kitchen to work on the meals.

As she did she wondered what would happen once they reached the legendary ship...it got her excited about finally going on an adventure since joining the pirates, having only done jobs for them while on the ship as she heard everyone went on salvage operations to get full work.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

The speed of the Delivery was impressive as advertised, at this rate the ship would be there by the evening. All ready the redhead had gone through Rei's area cleaning the area up and making sure the ship was spotless as the Captain demanded it. She gave Rei a few friendly smiles. The white-haired pirate was not sure what to do at first, but eventually she smiled a bit in response to hers. At least there was one friendly person on board.

The redhead was soon replaced by another crewman, as she was sent to the kitchen to make dinner. Apparently the Captain wanted his men to be well fed before they head out on board the ship. Rei wasn't sure that was a good idea, but I guess it would be okay as long as no one else was in the area. A few hours later would prove out the Captain's theory that the only active ship in the area was the Delivery.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 pm

That evening awhile before reaching the Rising Phoenix the crew where in the dining quarters, Rei and the Captain seated a little away from the rest of the crew due to her being a guest and the Captain being well the Captain as Delia walked into view wearing an apron under her tight shirt and shorts she wore under the strange jacket and dress as she smiled and began handing plates of food to everyone on the crew giving the last bigger plates to the captain and Rei leaning forward giving anyone a view of her cleavage playfully.

She would head to her own table in the kitchen giggling at how fun it was to tease everyone on the ship it was one of her fav hobbies as she ate calmly in the kitchen with her meal.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 am

The crew finally got an opportunity to eat and relax before their big job, everyone share just a few tables. Except for Rei and the Captain who got their own table from the rest of the crew. The female crew member began walking around handing food to everyone on plates. She leaned forward teasing the crew with a good view of her cleavage before she moved on to get hand someone else move on to another pirate. Some of the pirates gave cat calls and the like but she seemed to be okay with it as she wander back into the kitchen.

Rei leaned forward and asked the Captain, So do you have a team to get the treasure? The Captain replied, "Yes, you and I are going aboard. I am also going to bring my three best pirates and Delia. The pirates will provide the muscle, but Delia's a tinker. If she finds something that we need to get past, she will be able to disable it. I had no worries about that."

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:31 am

Delia heard that part and beamed more brightly in both excitement for being on a salvage mission and also her skills being acknowledged by the captain as she also walked around between her own meal to gather the plates of the pirates after there meals once again being playful in her teasing of them, but they all know, not to touch, look yes, no touching as she continued going around gathering plates of the pirates finished with there meals,

Delia passed by the captain's table and turned to the pair and smiled. "Is everything well Captain, and yours too Miss?" Delia asked the pair looking at Rei with curious but friendly eyes as she smiled brightly.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:23 am

Once again the beautiful redhead returned practically beaming with excitement, Rei assumed she must have overheard what the Captain and her were talking about earlier. Still the redhead walked around to gather the empty plates from the pirates that had finished their meals. Once again she teases them with alot of views and despite some comments from the other pirates, they were clearly not going to do anything that would bring the wrath of the Captain upon them.

As the redhead came by to collect their plates, she asked the Captain and Rei if their meals were good. Rei looked up at the female pirate as their eyes locked, Yes, thank you. I am Rei Yamamoto, you may call me Rei if you wish. The Captain spoke up, "We should get to looking for the Rising Phoenix. It should be nearby if your coordinates are correct."

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 am

"Nice to meet you Rei, I'm Delia, I hope we can get along very well, and if you need anything tinkered or hacked into, I can handle it," She said with a cute salute and smile, combined with her outside made her look cute and sexy at the same time as she smiled.

"Well I'll get back to work," She said bowing her head to the captain and headed around the tables gathering any more plates that where finished with and headed to the kitchen leaving them by the sink for the dish cleaners job as she removed the apron dressing again and smiled dressing back in her normal clothing knowing they where soon reaching there destination.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 am

Rei forced a small smile from her lips as Delia introduced herself. The young woman definitely appeared to be know how to get that look as she managed to make herself look cute and sexy at the same time as she saluted.

"Don't get to bogged down Delia." says the Captain. "We are almost at our target and I will need you with me on the board the Rising Phoenix. Now Rei, let's go scan for that vessel, it should not be too far away at this point." The Captain stood up and began to head to the bridge. "Lets get to work people, that treasure is going to find itself."

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Delia smiled and nodded to the captain giving Rei a wink before walking away and out of the kitchen with the crew they all going back to there work of either cleaning or maintaining the ship making sure every part was working at top form.

Delia meanwhile was calmly in one of the scanning rooms as she was keeping an eye out for enemy ships and or objects that could crash into the ship, as she smiled a little while keeping the scanning for the ship for the Captain and Rei to handle.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

It was then that the Delia came across the target that the crew was looking for. The Rising Phoenix, even as badly damaged as it looked, a sleek looking design, a ship that looked like it glided rather than pushed through space. The Rising Phoenix looked like it had gone through hell and had massive damage, a testimony to the accuracy of the Kast gunners. Whole sections of the ship was missing, and it appeared that ship had broken not too long after the battle. Still it meant the pirates were not far from the final prize.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next