View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia) 

Post Re: The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia)
"Of course love, let's go see," Delia smiles as she kissed her lover gently stroking the snow white hair of Rei as she walked out of the cafeteria and glanced left and right on the hallway to see if there was any escape pods holding her love close as they kissed.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 am

Rei was more than happy to accept another gentle kiss from her lover, her soft hand moving through Rei's hair. I think any unused escape pods would be at the end of the hallway. I suspect that the ones that are meant for the cafeteria but farthest away would be the least likely to be used.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hmm I agree, that is a smart thinking love," Delia said holding Rei close while she walked down the hallway the pair of naked hot and horny lovers pressed together since Delia was holding Rei close to her and kissed her lips softly, part of her just wanted to get Rei to a working escape pod and return to a ship of somekind and enjoy some sex time.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Rei continued to be carried by her strong redheaded lover, as they moved down the hallway as the two continued down the hallway pressed tightly into Delia's chest. She could felt the heat of her lover, even as she could hear the rapid beats of her heart. The young woman looked up just in time to feel the soft kiss of her lover's lips on her own. Soon the two found an escape pod, but the question became would they be able to make it work or would they be working each other inside of it.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 am

Delia smiles as she noticed the escape pod and calmly walked inside it kissing her lover before taking a seat with Rei on her lap, "Hmm finally, we can get outta here," She said softly as her hands strokes the back and thighs of Rei softly.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am

Rei found herself in caught up in another deep and passionate kiss until she was the was she suddenly found herself in the seat on top of her lover. Good we just have to find the button to activate the pod and should automatically start. The snow-haired pirate let out soft gasps and moan as she felt the redhead's powerful hands on her backs and thighs. Here it is. Rei hit the button anticipating that they would be launched into space and the two could spend some quality time with each other.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 am

Delia purred as she nuzzled her lover as they laid together on the chair in the escape pod as Rei hit the start up sequence as the hatch sealed shut leaving them safe inside as Delia smiles softly and kisses the lips of her love while stroking her thighs and breasts with her powerful pleasuring hands, once they were launched they could get back to a ship if any of them had one and get some time together.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Rei continued to work on the startup off the escape pod, thought it was getting more and more difficult to think as she her lover continued to stroke her thighs and and breasts with her hands. They shared one last deep passionate kiss before the platinum blonde hit the button. The tiny escape pod immediately launched as it took off, plunging the pair into the abyss of space. With some sort of distress beacon it would only be a matter of time before they would picked up. Which was fine with Rei as that meant she could spend plenty of intimate time with the beautiful redhead trapped with her.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Delia smiles softly as she cuddles with Rei in the escape pod while kissing her stroking and groping her body perfectly while snuggling with her as they were finally free of the ship, now alone in space together as they're pods beacon continued.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8