View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia) 

Post Re: The Lost Treasure of the Rising Phoenix (for Delia)
Rei lets out a bit of surprise as she found her being rolled over so now it was her back on the table. The beautiful redhead smiled as she moved to the floor making sure the snow-haired pirate's legs were spread out. Rei suddenly let out a soft moan as she found her lover lips moving slowly against her own lower lips.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

Delia giggles softly as she held her lovers legs and presses her face against the pussy of Rei before delving her tongue inside licking and lapping up the wetness while her lips suckled on the clit as she was fully enjoying there fun while squeezing Rei's buttcheeks while eating her pussy out.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 am

Rei heard the soft giggles of her lover as before the beauiful red head pushed her head foward into the snow-haired pirate soft body. The tan-skinned woman let out soft moans as she felt a tongue press against her tender folds before Delia focused on her special button. The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt her rear cheeks get squeezed, You are so wonder....wonderful, ahhh, my love.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 am

Delia smiles, "Oh I'm glad you enjoy it love," Delia said smiling softly while stroking the girls snowy hair while licking and kissing her pussy licking up the fluids while pleasuring her lover the pair still aroused and hot from the Pheromones of the Harvester that was all over the ship.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Rei could hear the lovely voice of her lover until she returned to licking and kissing her nether lips. The young woman moaned as she could feel the pleasure building faster and faster within her. The pheromones of the Harvester stuck somewhere on the derelict ship did noting but to enhance that feeling as the pirate soon found herself on the edge of pure bliss.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 am

Delia calmly stood finally lifting up Rei's legs until only the girls head and shoulders where on the table now as her pussy was licked and a tongue plunged inside wiggling around as Delia's hands kept a grip on her rear squeezing it and rubbing it pleasuring her lover more and more wanting her to orgasm again...part of Delia just wanted to do this for the rest of there days...but she knew they had to escape...but the hidden pheromones made that hard to focus on.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Rei let out a gasp as she found her legs being lifted into the air by Delia as she got the pirate up on her shoulders and head. The snow haired woman could only moan and shout helplessly as she felt the beautiful redhead's tongue push once more into her nether lips. Even as she did that Delia's hands continued to pleasure the tan-skinned woman's ass. It was all too much for Rei too take and she suddenly let out a loud cry of passion as she was driven into another orgasm.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 am

Delia smirks as she felt the rush of juices as she moved the girls legs almost until Rei's legs where resting on her chest now her pussy exposed as Delia plunged two fingers inside moving them like a drill almost into Rei's soaking wet pussy while one hand pinched one of Rei's nipples enjoying the sexual fun.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Rei gasped as she started to come down from her orgasmic high. The pirate attempted to catch her breath when Delia plunged her two two fingers deep into the snow haired woman's welcoming folds. Rei let out a loud cry of passion even as she felt Delia's hand pinch on of her nipples. So....i-incredible...ahhh....

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am

Delia smiles and leans back up to her love and kisses her lips deeply. "Hmm yes it is quite lovely my dear Rei.." Delia cooed pistoning her two fingers in and out of the pussy of Rei while another hand groped a breast, "But shouldn't we be looking for something?" Delia asked.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Rei could feel the fingers that moving back and forth in her wet awaiting nether lips. The tan-skinned woman could only watch her lovely Delia come up and embrace her in a very deep and passionate kiss. All the while the pirate could feel a hand kneeding her breast even as her hands began to explore the redhead's chest. Aahhh....yes...yes...w-we need to find the shuttle. W-hy is it hard to f-focus ?

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am

"Hmm I don't know...maybe something is in the air I think.." Delia said calmly as she leaned in closer kissing her lover while groping a breast one arm moving around the girls rear lifting her up in a bridal carry.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:35 am

Rei let out a gasp as she felt her body picked up by her lover even as the beautiful redhead groped her breast. As they broke their kiss the snow haired pirate spoke, Y-you are full of surprises, I did realize how strong you are.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 am

"You have to be strong to survive out here, and besides your light as a feather anyway," Delia giggles as she kisses suckling her loves lips and tongue while carrying her out of the cafeteria to look for an escape pod or something to leave this place.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Well, I will take that as a complement so thank you. Rei suddenly caught up in another wonderful kiss with her red head lover. With the cafeteria nearby their has to be an escape pod really close to here.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next