View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lost in the forest (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Lost in the forest (for Slimer)
The Princess waited as the pool processed her question. It seemed to be having trouble coming up with a more adequate solution for the Trixian royal.

Soon have the map in the pool faded away as a glow once more came from the pool. The pool explained that some of the people had remained where they had lived. However others had transceneded. Transcended? I do not understand. What do you mean by transcended?

Still that answered one question. If some of original makers still lived in this galaxy that meant that that this world was part of their people, even if they did not use very often. The Trixians could not settle at this world, since it was part of these people, whoever they were. However there was other worlds her people could find, ones that apparently was uninhabited. It would be there that her people would begin their task of rebuilding their Hegemony again. Just as she thought that, a chill went up the young woman's spine. It had felt like someone was staring at her, however the princess was positive that she was alone.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm

The demon thought the answer over. Transcended, did the creation mean changing levels as in climbing up? That answer certainly did not fit the spreading out of the light. Spending some time on the issue the only conclusion he could reach was either a metaphysical transmutation, changing planes or universes, or achieving something akin to a godly state?

The beauty who ass he had been carressing with his eyes asked what burned in his mind. As he listened he was sadly disappointed, Error, that is something that has not been programmed into the knowledge base. All information regarding transcendance is unavailable.

It appeared there were limits to the pools vast capabilities. The demon sighed with frustration hoping the princess had not caught the muffled sound. Whatever the case, he was here on a mission and debated continuing on or seeing what this unexpected visitor would do next. Should he simply take control of the situation and ask what he needed to ask? He decided on waiting a little longer to see if she would be an unwitting springer of any traps that lay in wait...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 am

A frown appeared on the princess face as she heard the message, that was not the answer she wanted to her. Did the pool have no idea what transcendence meant. Did the orginial programmers just simply leave without letting it know what they did to transcend? So you do not know any information about what happened when they transcended? You do not know if they are still in the galaxy?

Even before the pool had a chance to say anything, the Trixian royal heard something behind her. The pink haired woman thought she had heard a sigh. The Princess turned around to see if she could see anything there, but just as before she saw nothing. Octavia thought it was weird but then she got a little nervous as her mind began to think of the possibilities. How many people do you detect in the room right now?

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:42 am

The demon waited as the computer reaffirmed that any information regarding the process of ascendance was not available from this location. While the process of transcendance is not available here my sister station may possess the information you seek. Regrettably she has not been activated recently.

The demon wonder with a wry smile what this creation may consider recently. With little time to act though he was about to be given away, so he made himself appear behind her. It was time to begin his ruse.

I am Remils. The demon said wondering how much she would jump at his sudden appearance. I am one of the makers. The demon continued with a toothy grin and a bow. His short spikey brown hair covered head tipping forward with the introduction.

Even those his accident had left him mutated beyond normal for his species he hoped she didn't recognize his demon heritage. He stood there on his four massive legs, two normal with two reversed knee joints in back, but four legs were hardly uncommon for a member of his species much less many species in the galaxy. His legs rose to a chiseled abdomin, his cut figure growing massive as his chest and arms looked capable of crushing boulders. His tentacles were retracted, so other than the legs his tail was certainly an unusual appendage. They tail was about two feet wide, a tubular growth, ribbed, extending out of his lower back just above his firm butt. It rose up like a scorpion's tail and hung benignly over his head.

He straightened and looked at her marvelous form with his striking cat-like green eyes. They sat even spaced above a slim but slightly curved nose. His smile barely held back his fanged canines. His slightly pointed ears awaited how his sudden appearance would be responded to. Would she recognize his species? Demon's came in all shapes and sizes based on family, but would his mis-shapen figure be enough. He wondered if she had dealings with his kind. Would she put two and two together and realize the unlikely hood of his being who he claimed to be?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 pm

The princess waited to hear the pool to try figure out a better definition for transcendence. However the pool had no better answer than before other than a sister station might be able to help. Where is your sister station and how would I activate her.

Octavia then she heard a voice suddenly behind her, making her jump almost into the pool. The pink haired woman spun around to see the body that was attached the voice. It was definitely not what she was expecting.

The maker had a toothy grin and short spikey brown hair, but other than that was far from human looking. The creature had four massive legs, and he looked an alien centaur with this massive tail that had extremely wide, Octavia had no idea why the species would a tail like that. If it had a stinger or something that would have made sense, but it had nothing like that. Still it was clear that the creature was quite well built for someone that should be some sort of designer. However that maybe just a trait of his species, after all other peoples have always found the Trixians very beautiful.

The centaur-like being bowed to the young royal out of respect. Octavia returned the bow and replied, I am Princess Octavia, House of Bellatrix, of the Trixian Hegemony. It is a pleasure to meet you Maker Remis. The young woman paused as she had not heard him walk in, which would not be weird on its own. She had been so caught up in looking at the pool, he could have easily walked in and she not noticed. However there was the other thing that concerned her as she stared into his green eyes that reminded her of a cat. If the pool claimed this place as uninhabited, why did not include you?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm

The demon smiled at her jumping. As she turned and took his appearance in, he was charmed that she did not shriek in terror like the students at his favorite hunting ground. Her question did not go unnoticed by the pool and certainly not by himself. An image formed of the pool room they were in and the path to the sister station was highlighted in yellow. The three dimensional image lead from the room they were in, to the back enterance and apparently down a stairwell and two lefts and a right at each intersection. The demon made careful note of the path to follow, the princess meanwhile had her back turned as the image faded.

Well met. I must say the pool didn't say we weren't here precisely just that we have less use for this world as a people than we used to. The demon hoped his flimsy arguement would hold up, changing the subject quickly, May I ask why you have come seeking knowledge of transcendance a taboo subject among those of us who have not taken the path? The demon asks as he steps closer invading her personal space.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Octavia saw a smile form on the maker face as she attempted to take a moment to recompose herself from the surprise of the moment. She could see the pool glow behind her as if answering one of her questions. But it would be impolite for her to turn to look back at the pool. For now the Princess continued to face to the make ever as the pool began to darken. She would have to wait for later to talk to the pool to reask the question.

I see. Then are you just visiting this world for right now and are living somewhere the rest of the time? The Trixian royal to a moment to think about how to respond. I am sorry, I did not know that. I was just curious as the computer spoke your subject and I did not understand. The young woman noticed the creature move much closer to her and she wanted to back up, but she could not being so close to the pool.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 am

The demon really wanted to see how she would respond to the invasion of her space before she responded. She looked uncomfortable like any sentient creature would, but also she didn't run either. She had some grit but she was certainly no fighter. Pretending that testing her was not his intentions, he walked past her tail hanging high, and moved towards the back of the room where the carving of the creatures head created an enterance to the lower levels. As he moved the pool dimmed and the path to the door began to glow pink. It appeared the place was going to make the deception as easy as possible.

We have become a species of exploration. While some have walked the path, others have decided to learn what else can be learned. There is still no knowledge of what follows the journey and we wish to discover that before we attempt the journey. The demon told her waving for her to join him. While he tried remembering many of the noncomittal ramblings of the religious fanatics who inhabited a system not to far from his home world.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 pm

For a moment the maker simply stood there up close, the princess held her ground for the moment. She did not want to be fall into the pool behind her and she did not want to be impolite. Fortunately for the young woman that, the creature continued moved pass her as if he was just trying to get a look for something. The Remils continued to move to back of the room. One of the stone creatures began to opened as it formed a doorway. A path began to glow in a pinkish hue towards the door even the pool began to dim away, emphasizing the route she needed to take.

I see so you do not take things on blind faith alone. I can see how you want to know what the journey entails before you travel. It is really important to not misstep. Please lead the way. The young princess followed the maker not realizing the trouble she was getting into.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am

The demon knew that if he could make it to the sister station it would provide him unfettered access to the old races accumulated knowledge. He began wondering though if perhaps he was not going to be the only "maker" still around. The ploy seemed to be working so far as the walked into the mouth carved enterance. The stones glowed pink showing the the path they were to take.

We can talk as we walk, it is not too far a distance. The demon paused to wait for the princess to join his side. He wad not being polite but practical. He enjoyed the beauty at his side, but as the glow remained as they progressed anyone following her would have an easy way to track them. Perhaps with her in his clutches he would have a bargaining chip with her as hostage. Also she may be useful in setting off unexpected traps or for sacrifice should he need to run as hiding invisibly seemed to mean little to this technology. Besides should the search continue too long he could have some fun with her whether she agreed or not.

As she approached his face formed a warm smile at all these devious thoughts. He waited for her to reach him before continuing, wondering what archaic sights and experiences awaited them...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Octavia watched as the maker moved his way down the newly revealed path of pink stones, the creature paused for a moment and turned to face her. With a disarming smile, he waved the royal over to join him as he headed to the sister station. The young Trixian soon caught up with the centaur-like being as they began going down the newly discovered passage.

That is good, my dress is not really suited to walk long distances. She smiled back as he continued to lead the way even as she walked by his side. The young woman did not really what he had in store for her if something went wrong and they came across a trap or one of her handmaidens showed up.
Still she began asking a bit more questions....So how many of these 'pools' do you have and why do they not share information with each other?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:09 am

The demon moved down the highlighted path noticing the pink haired princess had joined him on the short journey. As they entered the carved mouth it opened back up into a stone carved hallway metal bracing, of an alloy he couldn't identfiy spordically added support the the structure. The ground gradually formed into a descent that lead deeper into the bowels of the complex.

Slimer tilted his head back in contemplation of the valid question. What answer would sate her curiosity, yet proabably made the most sense. Species that old were less advanced than now, but surely there were some as old as these makers.While linking the technology is a simple process you notice the proximity to the enterance. For security, we have made vital information only available deeper into the complex. So, what do your people desire in a new world and what tragady has lead you to this difficult search!? The demon asks hoping that she is open with the information.

He hopes to deflect her from further questions he may not be able to answer, revealing the deception he is playing. Also perhaps he can learn more about this unexpected visitor.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 pm

The two of them moved down the highlighted path as they approached what looked like a large carved mouth. As the maker and the Princess passed through the stone carving she could see that there some sort of metal that supported the wall and the carving. She did not understand what the metal was, only that whatever it was it clear advanced material that can only be manufactured.

The maker tilted his head back as she seemed to be lost in thought. It was then he told the royal that the more important information was kept further away so as to protect it. It was then why he asked her why she seeks a new world. The Princess sighed as she replied, My people were driven off our homeworld by an empire whose power we could not hope to match. We seek a new homeworld so that our race does not die out. We need one that is uninhabited so that we do not come into conflict, it would be unfair to take away someone else's homeworld to gain one for ourselves.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:22 am

As they walked, the conversation continued. A race seeking relocation over extinction. He had heard the story in many places many times, yet few had the power to take that option, and typically dying out was the eventual outcome.

I'm sorry to hear of your people's plight. A truly horric situation, and I do hope what you learn here today with help you overcome you obstacles and find the sanctuary you seek. It would be a shame to see such beauty gone to waste. His final statement perhaps would be more revealing than intended but the lecherous demon was stuck in his ways.

As the rounded the first corner, the pink stones of the floor turned a pale yellow in spots. The floor tiles seemed to fom a mosaic pattern of pink sporadically placed throughout the yellows. Stopping just before the yellow tiles the demon paused to consider the implication of the light change. Slimer might be eager to reach his treasure, but he was certainly not eager to die this day. As he stopped he looked over at the pink haired beauty he wondered if she would notice the change as well?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Thank you, hopefully with the your people's device we can find a world that we would be able to find an appropriate homeworld. Then my people's long search will finally be over and we will have a new world in which we can call home. The princess thought it was weird the way he made the last comment. It sounded pretty lustful.

As they came around the corner, the colors on the changed from the pink to a pale yellow. The young woman was surprised when the maker slowed down to stop at the colors. The Trixian royal looked up at the centaur-like alien, Why have you stopped? Is there the something wrong?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next