View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Kidnapped! (for Meia) 

Post Re: Kidnapped! (for Meia)
Delia groaned as she was slowly losing her battle of wills as the pair were too distracted to notice the two vines moving up to they're faces. Delia groaned the pairs mouth open from moaning as the tentacles pushed inside and sprayed that fluid onto they're faces and inside they're mouths...it felt good...so arousing as Delia moaned in a sudden orgasm...the stigma making sure none escaped as it drank the fluids. Same for Octavia too the stigmata wriggled inside her sex drinking any orgasms as they're hips sank deeper into the pods almost ready to begin sealing them inside for who knows how long if they don't escape...

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am

Octavia gasped and moaned as the felt the stigma move deeper inside her sex as she felt it thrust harder and faster inside her. It was then that something got her attention in front of her. The pink haired woman looked up in time to see a tentacle in front of her as if that sprayed fluid all over her face. Octavia moaned was cut off as a tentacle pushed into her mouth spraying more of the arousing fluid in her mouth. The Trixian royal could see Delia suddenly tense up as she was caught up in the orgasm. And with it all she was seeing and feeling it was too much for Trixian Princess as she too was driven into an intense orgasm...

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

The Stigmata that penetrated both they're sexes slurped up the fluids that gushed out. Both girls being fed aphrodisacs to further help stimulate they're sexual juices as they're hips, thighs and rears were sitting inside each pod that seemed to be trying to slowly pull them more in. Tentacles continued milking and sucking on they're breasts the pair helpless to stop this until the plants were satisfied.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 am

Octavia gasped as she felt the Stigmata move inside her. Already the poor girls were being pulled further in as they were now Had their hips, thighs, and rear were in the pods. The tentacles continued to milk their breasts. Octavia was unableto communicate with the pirate as they continued to be covered in aphrodisiacs. All she could do was moan as she struggled to tried to get at least one hand free.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 am

The tentacles wrapped around her arms softly moving them behind her back as they began sliding her deeper inside guiding her feet inside until her whole lower body was inside the liquid...the juices flowing all over they're sex as Delia was in the same position...both of them felt the pod expanding moving up they're bellys and soon had they're hands trapped inside the pod pod as inside many tentacles began joining the stigmata while also pushing into her rear...the stigmata feeding off Octavia's juices as well as Delia in the other pod.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

Octavia could feel her arms being pulled her arms behind her back, the poor princess could feel herself being pulled into the the pod. The young Trixian let out gasps and moans as she felt the liquid covering her entire lower body. The pink haired woman turned to see that Delia was in a similar state as the pod moved up to Delia belly. Octavia could feel her hands being trapped inside the pod. Suddenly Octavia's head jerked back as she felt tentacles push into her sex to join the stigmata as more pressed into her rear.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 am

Delia moaned as the pair were belly deep in the pods as the plant pods continued sucking on them sliding they're bellies and arms inside the liquid as vines began entering Octavia and Delia's rear entrances while the stigmata in they're pussies moved inside pressing against the g-spots while the bumps on the stigmata rubbed against the insides. Making the pleasure maximum amount as they're breasts soon were feeling the lips of the pod the tentacles were on them pulling back for now.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 am

Octavia could hear the pirate moan as the pair found themselves being pulled further into the pod. Octavia gasped as she felt being coated in the liquid. Suddenly she let out a muffled moan as she felt vines pushed into her rear even as stigmata began to focus in on her g-spot. The Princess could only moan helplessly as her body was driven into a intense and powerful orgasm. The pink haired royal did not even notice the lips of the pod were for a moment on top of her breasts before pulling back.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 am

The Pods were preparing slowly before the pods mouths sucked in the breasts of both girls leaving only they're heads. arms and legs sticking out of the pods. Probably to be milked for who knows how long as Delia could only moan as the plants continued they're assault...only for a chuckle to be heard.

"Well well...I see my prey got themselves caught," The tease of Taurano is heard whether the pair of drugged up and gang banged girls could heard him as he approached the pods seeing Octavia closer and smirked cupping her chin to make her look into his eyes the plants not bothered by this intruder as the stigmata continued stimulating both girls g-spots.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 am

Octavia sunk deeper into the pod as soon her breasts disappeared into the plant, now only the Princess's head and legs were sticking out of the pods. It appeared that Delia was in a similar state though her arms were at least free of the pod.

It was then that the a huge hand wrapped around the Trixian's chin and lifted it up. The Princess was forced to see Taurano as she was being driven into another orgasm by the plant that was ravaging her. The young princess realized she far from freedom than she was ever before. N-no, p-please ...ohh...ahhh...d-don't see me...uhhh....don't see me l-like t-this....

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Delia groaned weakly as the pair were stuck now as the plants continued drinking up any orgasms the pair made...as Taurano calmly grabbed one of the pods and with strength tore the pod containing Delia freeing her as the pod went limp. Taurano smirked and grasped the limp pirate and after wrapping some ropes around her arms, chest and legs he slung her over his shoulder.

"Your turn sweetheart princess," He grins as he does the same to the plant holding Octavia ripping it apart as it's tentacles go limp freeing Octavia as she was picked up by Taurano who wraps ropes around her form before he grins. "Time to take you both back home...and have some fun," He laughed before after heading down to the jungle floor he began carrying his prizes back to his home.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 am

Octavia was till in the throes of her orgasms as the might Minotaur walked over the pirate's pod and ripped apart with very effort. Delia went limp, exhausted from her experience within the pod. It made it easier for Taurano to take his rope and tie her up around her arms, legs, and around her bosum to ensure she could not get away.

The monster turned and grin at the abused princess as he told her she was next. With the same easy he had shown earlier, his massive strength was more than a match for the pod. As soon as the pod was ripped apart, the tentacles went limped, allowing Octavia to finally collapse. Her chest was still heaving from the experience when the Minotaur began tying up the beautiful Trixian.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Taurano chuckled as he finished tying the princess up just like the Pirate as he calmly slung the pair over his shoulders. "Now lets get you both back home," He chuckled as he carried the two passed out women were all his to play with. It wouldn't take much for Taurano to reach his home as he walked inside towards a shower room as he laid the pair of tied up passed out girls in the shower turning on the cold shower.

If that didn't wake them up it would downright clean them at least of the juices. Delia soon gasped and bolted awake only to struggle in the ropes to see the grin of Taurano as she froze up. "Welcome back my girls," He chuckles.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 pm

P-please...p-please...let me ... Octavia could not finished her sentence as the Trixian royal to the was exhausted from her session with the plant. The last thing Her Highness saw before blacking out was the might Minotaur finally tying her up before he picked her nubile frame up and placed it over the shoulders. By the time he began to turn to head back to his home, the pink haired beauty had completely passed out.

It was a spray of freezing water that forced Octavia awake, the young Trixian let out a shout as she tried to stand up. She found herself still completely bound up in the rope as Taurano welcomed her back.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:05 am

Taurano chuckled at the pair as Delia gulped faintly. "I gotta admit I was expecting a bit of a shorter hunt," He teases as he grasped each of the girls making them stand barley on they're bound legs as he grinned. "So I might strike a deal if the pair of you can satisfy me...I'll give you girls a free ride to a safe zone, how about that?" He grinned.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next