View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Kidnapped! (for Meia) 

Post Re: Kidnapped! (for Meia)
For a moment Octavia thought she was save but then the pair slipped a moment and for a moment it looked like the pair were about to fall into the opening. However one of them did get into trouble. One of my feet is stuck in the mud!!!

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:47 am

"Calm down and don't struggle!" Delia said while Octvaia was panicking causing both of the Princesses legs to get stuck now and began slowly sinking. "If you struggle you sink faster.." Delia warned as she glanced at the tree and began climbing it quickly a branch luckily was over the pit she could use as she moved so she was right above Octavia and wrapping her legs around the trunk of the branch and moved upside down extending her hands to Octavia to grab.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:24 am

Octavia let out a shout as she found now that both of her legs were stuck in the warm mud and she began to sink slowly into the deadly trap. It was only Delia told her that that she would sink faster if she struggled, the Trixian royal slowed down her movements. Now all she could do was wait for Delia to move up over a branch and reached down with a hand. As soon as the hand was offered, the Trixian immediately reached up with both hands to try to grab on.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Delia grabbed the hands of Octvaia and groaned as she began pulling as Octavia was now knee deep but the pulling slowly raising her upward now...until her feet soon broke free as she was pulled onto the branch and onto Delia's lap who sighed. "Phew..." Delia sighed in relief as she stroked Octavia's hair softly for a moment. "Okay you alright?" She asked.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 pm

The outlaw was able to grab the Trixian's hands and begin pulling her out of the mud. Though she was now knee deep, Octavia could feel herself being pulled up until she pulled up onto Delia's lap. Thank you, Delia. Let's get out of here while we still can. The pirate had now become the princess's savior.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:12 am

"What no kiss for the heroine who saved your life," Delia teases as she moves off the tree carefully and helping Octavia down as they moved away from the quicksand pit.

(You can play as any jungle dangers too ;)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

Octavia sighed, [color=Pink]Considering your the reason we got caught up in the mess to begin with I would say we have broken even.[/color[

Little did the Princess notice the vines moving up the tree towards herself or the pirate.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:00 am

"Aww don't be like that Princess.." Delia jokes and smiles as the pair of nude woman walked through the humid jungle luckily no sign of any quicksand pits or that bull predator had appeared yet...but he was out there..

"So what would you kiss me if I saved your cute tush again?" Delia jokes as vines were moving along the treetops towards the pair of them focusing mostly on Octavia who's mud caked feet could be seen. Delia began glancing around every now and again just incase clenching her fists as the pair were weaponless as she widened her eyes...

"Oh crap.." Delia said before suddenly vines lunged at the pair of them wrapping around Octavia's arms and midsection while Delia managed to lift one arm up to get wrapped by the smaller amount of vines that grappled with her...

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 am

Octavia had not even noticed the vines that was descending upon the pair of naked women as they attempted to make there way through the jungle.

Octavia did not even want to repsond to the pirate's question, though she did have to admit that she was the reason why Her Highness was not trapped in that pit of quicksand. Let's worry about trying to get away. We can worry about who's kissing whom once we both safe.

It was then that the pirate was eyes widened. Before the Princess knew vines wrapped around her waist and arms securing the royal before it could begin to lift her into the air. More vines had managed to wrap around one Delia's arms and more reached out to attempt to secure the outlaw...

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:33 pm

"Shit!" Delia said as she grunted as more vines wrapped around her arm and then around her waist and began lifting her slowly up as both girls were being pulled into the treetops and out of sight.

As the poor Princess was held she began noticing vines wrapping around her bare breasts and began soft squeezes on her poor chest. Delia flinched as she felt similiar groping on her own body.

"Damn it looks like we...oooh...ran into a Libidage Sex Plant.." She muttered as the pair were held by vines showing them some kind of pod like plant with a wide maw of some kind almost looking like it was going to eat them.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm

More vines wrapped around Delia's other arm and her waist as the two women were lifted of the branch they were on and pulled up into the treetops and out of sight of anything around.

Octavia could only moan as vines wrapped around her breasts and slowly began to squeeze the mounds gently. Delia lets out similar moans as she too is being explored by the plant.

S-sex plant...ah....w-what do you m-mean....ohhhh...s-sex plant... The vines pulled one of the girls up to a giant maw as a large phallic like stigma began to emerge from the maw. Meanwhile the other woman was being brought to a second pod like plant that looked very similar to the first, the vines began to wrap around each of the girls ankles to prepare them for the next step.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:45 am

The Plant drooled faintly a slimey liquid before wrapping vines around the girls ankles as two pods could be seen one pulling Octavia and spreading her legs wide as Delia was having a similar problems. The Vines on they're breasts kept squeezing and rubbing to Delia's moans and no doubt Octavia's too. The Two Pods had one phallic like stigma in each of them as Delia groaned.

"T-the plant feeds on protein rich juices that sex organs produce..." Delia could say as Octavia could see her hips and rear moving first into the pod...as that Phallic stigma rubbed her bare exposed sex her spread legs almost resting on the lips as the fluids inside splashed against Octavia's rear and back sending a rush of tingly pleasure through her body. As the vines on her breasts continued groping before plling away as two new vines appeared with almost open ends like mouths. Before sucking on Octavia's breasts trapping them inside.

"So it'll fuck us...and milk out breasts even inject milk producing drugs into us.." Delia groaned as Octvaia felt a prick on her nipples from the tentacles at that word as Delia groaned and was soon in the same pose as Octavia they're arms kept bound and useless as the phallic stigma rubbed against each girls sex.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:17 am

Octavia continued to gasp as she and Delia's breasts were rolled apart and together over and over again. Despite the two's best efforts the poor women were no match for the powerful vines as they easily spread their legs wide so that the plant creature could take full advantage of the girls.

They are going to f-feed on us...ahhh The Princess struggled to get herself free but the vines were simple too strong for the Trixian royal to get free. Suddenly Octavia could feel something press against her netherlips as her rear and back was being coated in a fluid. The princess would have have thought it gross, but her body reacted differently as it tingled with pleasure. The Princess looked up to see the vines pull away from her breasts. Delia's too were also left unmolested for the moment.

Then new vines appeared and opened opened mouth like structures as they attached on to the naked women's breasts. I-inject us....AHHHH Almost at once the pink haired princess felt a pricks on her nipples as some thing warm was being injected into her breasts. At the moment as the stigmas continued to rub the women's sex back and forth.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 am

Delia gasped as well and arched her back. "AGH!" She yelled out as her breasts felt the same prick on them. A warmth flooding her breasts before both girls felt the mouths on they're breasts suck and squeeze on they're breasts. Delia groaned as that phallic like stigma began pushing into her sex. As the same happened to Octavia. As she grits her teeth groaning and moaning at the attention of the milking and fucking.

The same was happening to Octavia her breasts being milked as her butt rested inside the pod it's arousing fluids coating the poor Princesses butt and hips easily. That stigma continued rubbing before pushing inside Octavia's sex while the vines continued to squeeze and grope them. The mouths on the nipples sucking on milk.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Octavia could only grown as the mouths of the vines began to suck and squeeze on her breasts. Octavia's head jerked back as she felt the stigma push into her tender folds. Slowly the phallic like stigmas began to thrust back and forth inside the two women's sexes even as the hips and butts were coated in the fluids.

Slowly the two women were getting washed over with pleasure as the arousing fluids made them that much more susceptible to the milking and thusting of the vines. Neither woman even notice the vines moving up to their faces their ends bulging from a build up of fluid.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next