View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Escape from the Desert (for Jun) 

Post Escape from the Desert (for Jun)
The Princess was running as fast as she could as she as notice the city up ahead. It was clear that the young royal was exhausted from the journey of the last couple of hours. Octavia's long dress had been torn from the elements with the bottom parts of the dress torn apart by herself in an effort to make it easier to run. Her face and long pink hair was dirty from the sand that had gotten in her hair and face. Still seeing the city made her renew her efforts to make it there for the sake of herself and the handmaidens.

It was this very town that the Trixians had tried to land at when they arrived in the Arax system. The royal shuttle was low on supplies and the Princess wanted to ask the people of the city if they knew any planets nearby that was not being used by another people. Unfortunately, as they made the approach to the city, the shuttle found itself caught up in a sudden sandstorm. The sandstorm was so intense that the shuttle was forced to make a landing well short of the city.

An, the brown handmaiden, and Octavia made plans to make the cross country trip to the city, while Enru, the blonde handmaiden would stay and work on the shuttle to get it ready for take-off. As three were getting ready to move out, they found themselves under attack by raiders of unknown origin. The handmaidens desperately held off the raiders as long as they could to allow the Princess to run to the city. Though she was able to make it, her handmaidens did not.

Now the tired Princess made her way into the first building she saw. As she stumbled through the door, the last thing she expected was the noise, the joyousness of a bar running at full capacity. She was so tired she didn't even realize that she was in a bar at outskirts of town. A bar that was filled with all the members of society that would not be welcomed in some of the more refined locations in the city. And now everyone looked up at the pretty pink haired woman who long hair seemed to go on forever even with elements of it tied up in twin buns beside her hair. Dirt and sand covered her body and torn dress as she looked around for anyone that could help...

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Post Re: Escape from the Desert (for Jun)
Tsuki had been waiting in a bar at the outskirts of this dusty town for hours now after a sudden sandstorm had shut down shuttle traffic. Sitting at a table at the corner of the bar's main room with a hooded cloak covering her head no one could tell who she was and only the barkeep himself recognized the symbolic pattern stiched into the fabric to be that of the notorious information dealer "Kage". As she sat quietly listening to the lively conversations of what most would consider the underbelly of society anywhere hoping for some sort of intresting tidbits it seemed she was out of luck until... all conversation stopped as the door creaked open and a pink haired woman stumbled in. Her face and hair were covered with dust and her dress was torn in multiple places by the elements with one other obvious tear that she had done herself.

As the pink haired woman looked around the room the barkeep, a grisly faced green skinned man that seemed to have tentacles for hair, noticed her and spoke up saying "Eh, Missy. Try da table in da back corna." He nodded towards Tsuki and she looked up at the pink haired woman her bright green eyes seeming to shine under the darkness of her hood.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 am

The pink haired Princess was surprised when the barkeep was the first to speak up. His grisled green face and tentacles for hair had the young royal nearly taken aback by the look. T-thank you, I will go check out da back table immediately. Her Highness did not even noticed that she adopted the accent of the barkeep, a product of her language inference ability. The young woman bowed to the barkeep briefly and then headed over to the table that the barkeep spoke of. There sat a woman, a woman that had the most stunning green eyes even from the hood.

The Princess took a second to prep herself even though there was not much she could do to clean herself up from her escape across the desert. The young royal bowed briefly, My name is Octavia, I looking for any help I can find to rescue my companions. They were taken by bandits that I did not recognize. May I sit at your table so I can tell you more about it.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

After examining the pink haired woman closely as she walked over to her table Tsuki nodded at the barkeep in thanks before turning her attention towards the woman in front of her. She noted the pink-haired woman's manners, and trying in vain to remove some of the dirt and dust caked onto her body, along with the bow before replying "Bandits? Sit and tell me what you can. We'll talk about helping your friends...and my payment after that." As she waited for Octavia to sit down she pulled back her hood shaking her midnight blue-black hair out to cascade down her back. Several of the nearby tables stopped talking to gape at her beauty only to recieve a sharp glare from Tsuki warning them to mind their own business as she talked to her prospective client.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

The Princess could not help but notice that the woman sitting at the table was sizing her up and trying to figure out the royal before the mysterious woman nodded to the barkeep. The woman was kind enough to let her sit down to discuss the situation, which the pink haired Princess was more than happy to do. As she sat down she noticed that the mysterious woman had pulled back her hood and shook her dark hair that came down her back. The tables nearby once more quit talking for a moment before the warrior woman gave them a glare that told them that should look elsewhere. The Princess whispered so she would not be overheard, I am Princess Octavia, House of Bellatrix. My shuttle was forced to land a little ways from here due to a sudden sandstorm. As we prepared to make our way to this town, we were ambushed by a dozen bandits. They appeared to be humanoid in appearance but they outnumbered by handmaidens six to one. My handmaidens were able to make sure I could escape but I fear they were captured by the bandits.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]