View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Lost Artifact (for Elizia) 

Post Re: The Lost Artifact (for Elizia)
"Indeed, sadly. Not many people come to this temple anymore, it was actually a long time ago since I felt the summoning call. And when I finally am summoned again, I come across a woman not from this planet, if I recall correctly. You're human, the inhabitants are mostly of animalistic appearance."

Elizia started walking towards her accidental summoner, slow steps echoing across the walls as she neared the slightly shorter female. She eyed her curiously, slyly. Watched intently at her tight figure, alluring curves hidden inside her suit. What kind of voice would she let out if fucked?

"Fortunately for you, I have not abandoned this temple. You come here seeking refuge and I help those who come for aid. Let me keep you good company, little adventurer. Or I may start thinking wrong of your true intentions. Or is it that I'm not... of your liking?" At the end, the deity's left hand went to her cleavage, rubbing softly a mound as the woman kept staring at her. The move was intended to move her attention to her voluptuous chest, but also to the gem that hanged against her cleavage, the new gift she was given. She already knew what this thief looked for, tempting her with the gem seemed to be easy enough.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am

THe blonde woman explained that the temple was not visited anymore, and certain not by a human female. She explained that the inhabitants of the planet is was nothing like Rei at all, they were something of looking like animals...though she didn't state what kinda of animals.

The woman began to make her way towards the pirate making Rei move back just a bit that. The blonde continued to check out the tan skinned woman in her tight fitting space suit. She seem to be sizing the outlaw and what she might be capable of.

It was then that the blonde asked to keep the outlaw company. Rei was about to shake her head when she noticed that the woman was playing with her own rather large breast. It was not that got her attention but the gem that was hanging in between her rather large mounds. It was a jewel such as that that the pirate was after, something that made this whole trip worth while. W-well maybe I can stay a little longer than I plan. I just was surprised that there would be anyone here.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 am

Allured by the size and beauty of the gem, Rei fell prey to her greed and agreed to stay in the temple with Elizia's company, not knowing really the kind of situation she had set herself in. Now, as a cunning spider that caught a fly in her web, the goddess shone a sly smile and nodded. She maintained the warm appearance to keep Rei reeled in for the moment, until she would be ready to be handled in Elizia's hands.

"There was no one in here until you came. Not even I remain in this place for long since I'm needed in many places as well. But quick I responded to the call you made. Tell me your name, woman, and how you came across this planet and this temple." With slow, smooth steps the deity approached the thief, her hand gliding down from her cleavage to her side but feeling still the lingering stare of Rei at her chest and the gem resting on it.

SFA---

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 pm

The platinum blonde continued to keep an eye on the massive gem that the strange woman had on her body. While it was theoretical possible that someone could merely stumble across a gem like this somewhere in the galaxy, to actually see something as large and big this in person. The thief had never seen anything like this, nor had she seen any gem that was made so perfectly that as the one in front of her.

My n-name? The tan skinned woman hesitated a moment before she spoke. My name is Rei, Rei Yamamoto. I came to know about your planet from an old story I heard about it. I had heard there was a temple here and I wanted to learn more about it. Even as Rei spoke her red eyes never left the woman's cleavage where the gem swayed even as the woman got closer.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:36 am

"Rei, I welcome to Kniest, home of prideful inhabitants that are decaying slowly as we speak. I'm afraid that you came when this planet is in such deplorable state, but the people are trying their hardest. Would you mind telling me this story that drove you here to this forsaken place? What was it that caught your interest?"

All the while the goddess closed the distance between them and with every step her swollen orbs bounced hypnotically and so made the gem sway only making Rei's attention grow the more on it. Indeed, it was as if she held a piece of meat before a hungry kitten, but this kitten Elizia would not let go untouched. Now the two women were standing face to face, the deity's voluptuous bust almost touching Rei's and the thief kept staring down without intention of relenting at the bright gem in that valley of tit flesh. Swiftly but tenderly her hands went to Rei's shoulders and started to massage them, adding, "You must be tired as well from the long trip. Allow me to rub away your exhaustion and heal your fatigue, you will surely enjoy it." Dexterous hands brought pleasure to Rei's aching nerves and muscles and Elizia had not even used any of her sexual magic yet, only her expert touches.

At last when it seemed her shoulders were relaxing Elizia smiled slyly at her. "Do you like them so much? Please go ahead and touch them, I'm not against it," she told Rei, obviously referring to her ample breasts even if she knew the tanned woman was admiring her gem. She wished to catch her staring and enjoy playing with her.

SFA---

Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 pm

The blonde explained that the inhabitants were currently in the sate of decline, given the state of the shrine that made sense from the outlaw. I had heard there was a lot I could learn about the people here from coming to this shrine. It was a lie of course, but the outlaw hoped it would hold.

The woman moved closer towards the pirate as she did her best to makes sure that the gem swayed back and forth in the valley between her massive mounds. Soon the woman was face to face with the platinum blonde. Clearly the other woman did not believe in personal space as they were so close that they were breasts were practically touching each other. The blonde immediately reached out and grabbed the outlaw's shoulders as she began to massage and rub them. Ah...well, it really wasn't that far of a distance. I have been traveled further before this trip. Still the pirate could not help but realize that her shoulders were becoming relaxed from the expert efforts of the goddess.

It was then that the blonde sly asked Rei if she wanted to touch them. The tan skinned woman blushed at the mere suggestion, as she looked up at her eyes. I...I...wasn't thinking that. I wouldn't dare to be that f-forward. The platinum blonde was quite embarassed to be caught in looking like she was oogling the blonde.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2