View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Ambush Aboard the Heaven's Star (Rei and Minerva) 

Post Re: Ambush Aboard the Heaven's Star (Rei and Minerva)
Dodging bullets, Alpha Blue ducked into an access space at her first opportunity. Though the ammunition Minerva was using was mostly harmless, there was always the chance she could get another lucky shot. Ironically, the fact that the agent was a woman saved her life, though the redhead might prefer death to what Alpha would do to her, eventually. If the attacker had been a male, the insect thing would have ripped him to pieces. But another receptacle for laying was too precious to damage. Still, Minerva would feel the Queen's wrath in other ways . . .

But a frontal attack was too dangerous - too great a risk that one of the hosts might be damaged. It would take some time for the agent to free the other woman from the resin; it would have hardened into a stony substance by now. Alpha might have used that time to attack, but she was still shaken from the loss of an antenna, and decided to work to cut off the pair's means of retreat. The creature scuttled through the maintenance tunnels of the ship, heading toward the auxiliary air lock . . .

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 am

Rei Yamamoto could only look on helplessly as the ADD Agent that moved in front of her to engage the creature. The monster ducked and dodged most of the shots being fired at it by the red-suited female. Eventually the monster had managed to duck into an access space where it disappeared into the ship. At least the monster was afraid of gun fire or whatever the agent is carrying for ammunition, or so Rei thought. It never occurred to the pirate, that the creature was trying to avoid hurting the agent because she represented another woman to attempt to lay eggs in.

The platinum blonde coughed a bit, from the fluid that she force fed down her throat. Most of it had wound up in her stomach but at least for now the creature was no longer taking advantage of her. The outlaw struggled to pull her hands free the resin, but it was like trying to free herself from harden concrete. You there! You have to get me free. I’ll surrender. Just don’t let me be taken by ….by whatever that was…

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Minerva Rocha continued to fire at the creature and attempted to dodge her shots. Her shots were pretty accurate but the nimble monster managed to dive out of the way of most of them. It continued to retreat until it had found an access space. It was then that the alien disappeared into the ship. The redheaded agent continued to fire in the direction to encourage the creature to stay away until she had run of bullets. It was then while the agent was reloading that, Minerva reassessed the situation.

She had the pirate and there didn’t appear to be anyone else to save on the ship. And she recognized the woman, Rei Yamamoto. That was the woman who was in the same training program that Minerva was in back in the ADD, and Rei had thrown it all away for a life of crime. Rei Yamamoto, you’re under arrest. The agent reached down and picked up the pirate’s gun. She would have to work on getting the outlaw’s mostly naked form free of the resin next.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3