View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 One Wrong Turn (for Octavia) 

Post One Wrong Turn (for Octavia)
It was common knowledge that Golemonia was a rapidly rising power in the galaxy. Since Prince Seed's rise to the throne, the planet had quickly expanded its territory, easily conquering the rest of its solar system and expanding its boundaries farther with every passing day. The Prince was a very hands-on ruler, spending as much time off-planet as on, in order to keep an eye on his people.... and to enjoy the pleasures of his various subservient worlds.

His ship was on its way back to a refueling base when an unfamiliar vessel was suddenly detected by his sensors. "On screen," he commanded. The shuttle that was displayed seemed small, and he could easily mistake it for an innocent traveler who'd made a mistake in navigation. But caution had never steered him wrong before.

Seed quickly sent out a video communication to the shuttle. "Attention, unknown vessel. You are trespassing on Golem space. Identify yourself or prepare to be boarded."

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Post Re: One Wrong Turn (for Octavia)
Have you heard any word yet.

"No m'lady. We might be too far out to be heard by the station." Enru, the blonde haired handmaiden replied as she checked the communications one more time. She was the tallest of the three that occupied the royal shuttle. "There might be some sort of interference."

"I don't like it." says An, the short brownhaired handmaiden. She took a moment to double check her pistol as she readjust her the cape that made up part of the uniform. "This area of space has gone through a great upheaval, who know who claims this pace now."

Well, we need to make sure of any threats to our people. Princess Octavia walked up to where the two handmaidens running the bridge, it was important to they be able to see her in royal dress. It was a formal dress she wore first encounter situations. Her long pink hair flowed down her back to a bit past her rear.

It was then that they got the video communications as a ship appeared on the edge of their sensors, Octavia immediately replied, I am Princess Octavia, House of Bellatrix of the Trixian Hegemony. We are sorry we are trespassing in Golem space, we did not know you claimed it.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]