View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Detour(For Rei) 

Post Re: Detour(For Rei)
Though Rei probably couldn't tell because of a lack of prominent facial features, Dolom merely smirks at her pleas and continues to toy with her. The appendage rubs over her clit and between her lips seemingly poised to fill her yet again, but doesn't. "Hmm, perhaps this job would be more enjoyable than mining other worlds..."

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 am
Profile YIM

Rei had now way to read the alien expression, his claylike features just simply did not allow the pirate to understand him. She just gasped as she felt his appendage rub over her clit and her nether lips. Her body tensed up in anticipation of what was going to happen. Ahhh....y-you would r-rreally p-prefer t-that..ohhh

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 pm

"Mining is not much more than digging and drilling, no matter where it's done. But training and selling you human girls as slaves, I believe that would be much more fun. After all, not all of you girls are the same. Some are naturally submissive and just need the right training and encouragement. Others like you, require more time and creativity in order to break your spirit." His appendage still only continues to tease her body, making sure she knew who was in control at that point. He decided whether her torment ended or not.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:26 am
Profile YIM

The pirate could only listen as the alien explained how boring mining was over training human girls. She was forced to listen to hear that the girls would all break at different times, even her. Ahhh....c-can't break...w-won't let you...ohhh.... The young woman let out soft moans as she felt the tentacle play with her special pearl over and over again to make sure she knew that he was in full control of her naked and nubile body.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 am

"No not you. I did say once you paid off the damage you did to my ship, you were free to go. Just behave yourself until then, and I will keep my word. But while you do belong to me, I might as well toy with you." Wraith says as the appendage finally starts to push inside her sex. But it doesn't even go in half way before he pulls out, chuckling as her suffering.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Dolom reminded the platinum blonde that she was only here until he felt that she had paid off the damages that she had caused. However, Rei let out a shout as she felt his tentacle push into her sex. It only went halfway before withdrawing but it was enough to let the pirate know that she was his until he decided to let her go.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Dolom eventually decides he's toyed with her enough and takes the appendage away. He keeps her on the bridge with him, not really trusting her to be locked up alone even though she was naked and restrained. Humans may be weak physically compared to him, but they had proven to be very crafty and intelligent. He believed this one was no different.

After arriving at the nearest port, Dolom had sent his ship in for repairs while he prepared Rei to work. He kept her naked but added a collar and leash then had her kneel in front of one of the inns. She quickly attracted various creatures who wanted a go at her. The first one seemed to have a soft, translucent body like a jellyfish, using three claws to move around while the tentacles for the most part were retracted underneath its body. It spoke to Dolom in an incomprehensible language, but Dolom seemed to understand it as he nods. "It's 300 for a half hour, 600 for two. You are not to cause any physical harm to her either." He answers. The creature responds and it looks like they have a deal. Dolom takes off Rei's leash while the creature uses a tentacle to hold onto her and pull her into a room. "Enjoy yourself, girl."

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Rei finally was given a moment of relief as the appendage moved away from her and melted back into Dolom's body. The pirate was left on the bridge complete naked and restrained. She couldn't really work on her bonds with the monster being on the bridge with him.

Soon the ship arrived at a space port, so that Dolom could get his ship repaired. Meanwhile, the alien brought Rei in front of one the local inn where she was forced to kneel in front of it. The platinum blonde was embarrassed to be sitting there naked as various aliens checked her out; the woman's ruby eyes tried to avoid contact when she could. However her tanned body proved to be too irresistable as an alien soon took an opportunity to rent her. The creature looked like it was some sort of jellyfish that had somehow managed to walk on land. The creature quickly took her leash with a claw and pulled her into a room at the inn. The only thing she had been allowed to wear was a collar and a leash. The outlaw was able to make out how much he had paid.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:23 am

Once the creature had Rei in a room and locked the door, it grabs her with its tentacles and keeps her restrained. A smaller red tentacle comes out and quickly taps the girl's arm. Rei would've felt a sting in the area the tentacle touched her, but the pain was there only briefly. She would soon feel aroused, to the point that her whole body felt like it was on fire. The sting the creature gave her was clearly an aphrodisiac this creature could produce naturally, meant to make Rei more receptive. It lets go of her to see her reaction and how long it would take her to give in.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:30 am
Profile YIM

As soon as Rei had been pulled in the room, the creature locked the door. The creature immediately reached out with its tentacles and pinned the naked woman to the ground. A red tentacle, smaller than the others reached out and touched the tan-skinned woman on the shoulder. Rei let out a shout as s she felt a pain not like being stung like a jelly fish, however it quickly faded it away. In the moment, the pirate entire body felt like it was on fire, Ahhh...what have done...to m-me. The outlaw could feel the urge to play with breasts but she for the moment she struggled to resist.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 am

The creature answers in its own language she is unable to understand. Its tentacles come back to her wrapping around her breasts rubbing and squeezing them. They had a somewhat strong grip, but it was slick and the flesh felt more like a gel. Other open up her legs and allow one to rub over her sex. The tip of it would move between her lips barely penetrating her.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 am
Profile YIM

The jellyfish like creature was to responded its own language, or more through its attempted too as its tentacles wrapped around her. The platinum blonde let out a gasp as she felt her breasts being rubbed and squeezed. Her body wanted it as her a tentacle began to move up between her legs and began to move back and forth across her sex and then pushing into her nether lips, forcing soft moan from the pirate.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:17 am

The tentacles felt slick and very spongy, yet when they squeeze, they felt more like normal muscles. They worked Rei's body over, relentlessly teasing and ravaging her. This creature seemed almost like Dolom in regard that it didn't seem to be tiring out. When it finally does cum, it shoots a light green jelly into her pussy and all over her body. The creature seems to be satisfied and leads her back to Dolom still dripping with goo. Dolom holds onto Rei for three more days as she's forced to work off the damage to his ship. When her debt is finally paid off, he removes the collar and gives her clothes to wear, though as a final humiliation, the clothes she gets don't hide much of her body. "You're done girl. You may return to your ship. I urge you to be more careful who you try to rob in the future. But do feel free to come find me again if you need to be pleasured like no one else can do." He chuckles at the last sentence then walks back to the docking bay to get his ship.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Rei could only gasp and moan as the tentacles moved around and squeezed her body. It felt like muscles that teased and probed the poor outlaw. Much like the clay like creature that was Dolom, there seemed to be no end to the jellyfish like creature stamina. It seemed to go on and on forever, with no slow down on the efforts. Finally it sprayed some sort of light green jelly all over the tan skinned female. But even when the alien was done, Dolom keep the woman for three more days. For those three days she was forced to work until Dolom felt she had paid back the damages she had done. It was then and only then that the collar was finally removed and the outlaw was finally given clothes. The outfit was ridiculous, it was only a G-string that left little to the imagination. Still it was better than just the color she had been wearing for the last few days. The female simply nodded, as she made a note to herself to never attack a vessel like that again. She was sure that Dolom would only punish even harder next time...

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4