View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Buried Treasure (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Buried Treasure (for Krisna)
"Oh, is that how you feel?" the Princess murmurs eagerly. She's like a rock, shoving her has no effect and she presses forward, unstoppable. "I wonder what she'd think if she saw you now. Maybe when you go back to her, she'll catch my scent on you. Or I could just call her and tell her everything you've been up to. I should do that, shouldn't I? You want to be fair after all."

She uncoils her tail and lifts it up between Etolie's legs, lifting her up easily. "Let's tell her how you ground your pussy against my tail, and you wouldn't stop until you had cum over and over again. I can tell her you're getting bored of her because she doesn't have a big, beautiful tail like mine. Isn't that right?"

As she speaks, she wriggles and writhes her tail, keeping Krisna unstable and unbalanced as she grinds the smooth scales of her tail hard against the woman's pussy, a smug smile on her face as she molests her.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

"Y-YES! Its how I feel!" Krisna said quietly under her own breath as the mermaid taunted her cruelly befor Krisnas face suddenly lite up in look of worry afther she threaten to tell Scorch her self and what was happening now. "N-no! Ahh dont do that!! Dont tell her!!" Krisna cryed, blushing with embaressed shame, afraid the women would really tell her her lover every thing. Sure to other people the mermaids threats mind sound far fetched but the poor travler didnt know any better, all while she was lifted up off her feet. A slippery tail between her legs lifting her, barly touching the ground under the cool water.

"N-NO!! D-dont tell her please!! Auhh I-its not true!? I'm not board of her I-I! Auh! I love her!!" Krisna cryed with a loud moaned, that rainbow colored tail wiggling and writhed between her legs almost like Krisna was riding a giant snake befor suddenly she toppled over falling to the side with aloud splash naked into the cool ocean water.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 pm

The Princess laughs and crawls after Krisna. "Sorry about that, I got careless there didn't I?" She slithers onto the prone woman, her heavy tail crushing her against the floor. She's loving every minute of the torture she's inflicting on the traveler's mind, knowing that the shame she's feeling is a more potent method of control than any physical act of violence.

She leers at Krisna as she lies atop her, her tits smashed against Krisna's. "You don't think we should tell her? Damn... you're just a shameful little slut aren't you. Even saying that you love her. I don't think I can do that... I mean she has a right to know what you've been up to, doesn't she?"

She purses her lips and then finally comes to a conclusion. "Well.. I don't really want to do this, but I guess if you be a good little girl and do everything I want, then we can keep this a secret, and no one has to know. Sound good?"

Expecting consent, she pushes Krisna's head beneath the water, and then locks her lips against hers, sucking out any salt water she may have swallowed. The top part of her tail melts away into thighs and a soaked pussy, which she grinds greedily against Krisna's vagina. Her lips travel lower until she's nibbling on Krisna's neck.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Krisna kicked and splashed around in the water trying to sit up out of the water befor she felt the mermaid climb on top forcing her to stay pron beneath her. Crushing her agiest the ground Krisna managed to sit up just enough her head was out of cool salt water allowing her to breath. Blushing speechless seeing their two naked bodys pressed agiest each others as the water rolled over them both. "B-but I!" Krisna tried to say befor she was cut off my her guest talking over her hearing her last statment leafing Krisna confused as she glared. "B-ut I dont want to...uhoumm!" Krisna tryed say befor the women atop her pressed her lips agiest hers forcing her head beneath the cool water causing Krisna to panic, struggling agiest the women befor a gout of bubbles came from the travlers lipsas she tryedto cry in a passionate moan feeling how the women grinded agiest her so vigerously while nibbling her neck. All the while Krisna struggled to sit up twisting and turning beneath the mermaid her lung deprived of oxygen afther her cry of pleasure under the surf.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3