View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Buried Treasure (for Krisna) 

Post Buried Treasure (for Krisna)
Nobody thought Tethys III was important. The water planet was built like a ball of swiss cheese, with watery tunnels that went all the way to the center, and only a few beaches and coral reefs to walk on. There was ocean life, and not much else. However, in the future, it is said that some sort of treasure was found here, though the nature of that treasure was lost in time, whatever was found ended up being fought over, and used to power weapons, like most valuable resources end up doing.

Still, that's not for another thirty years. Today there's a shuttle going to the planet for anyone who wants to relax on the beach. And quite a distance away from where the shuttle lands, a mermaid sits on a reef, singing.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 am

Post Re: Buried Treasure (for Krisna)
Krisna has always had an intrest in hidden secrets and ledgens told to her by the ocassional story teller, expecily ones that delt with mysterious planets and lost forgotten loot. Not so much the loot how ever, but the accual planet its self was somthing far more intreasting to the young blue haired traveler then the rumor of buried treature. A planet made up of more then 95% water was a perfect thing to cataloge for the collectors guild, expecially since this world dident apear to no longer exist in Krisnas own time period, mostly distoryed or left barren and unrecognizable it the future.

The Humbug, Krisna own personal craft was on route to Tethys III, fallowing along the typical flight paths for shuttle traffic, while Krisna waited resting back in her favorite comfertable terminal chair checking over possible lore shes picked up for this world. Really only finding the most note worthy thing to be that its a favorite resort planet for its richer guest seeking vacation and its sopossed treasure ledgen, so worst case Krisna gets a day off, lounging on the beach or swiming the day away.

Excited to get there Krisna constantly checked her monitors as her craft reached the planet, breaking orbit befor heading to a landing zone on a small out of the way island, far away from the larger resorts so Krisna could conduct her cataloging in peace and better bet relax in peace when her work was down.

The sound of a sonic boom and the surrounding area being shocked by the Humbugs sudden stop as it came in fast on the island, kicking up sand and debri as the travlers ship landed with grace near the sore. Not long did the ships louding ramp open as the travler came matching out.

Jumping out with a look of excitment Krisna gazed out taking in the sight of the breach while allready the travler looked as if she was ready for a day of fun in the surf and sand, wearing a strapless purple one pieced swim suit holding a white square box like bag to the beach.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

The Princess lies back in the sand, looking over her PDA. It's one of the few electronic technologies she uses besides the components of her ship. She has a vast spy network that should be employed for the defense of her kingdom but that she mostly uses to gather intelligence on whatever girl she wants next. Let's see... name, Krisna. Weird delusion about coming from the future. Sure, crazy chicks are usually into strange stuff. Lost her virginity recently, well that's good, at least she has some experience. Tends to be curious, alright... let's see a pic. She hits a button and her eyes go wide as a still image of Krisna covers her screen. Oh wow, she's really hot. Alright, let's see how curious she is.

She uncaringly tosses her PDA into the water, she can always buy another one when she needs it. Then she swims to Krisna's location and finds a rock in her path, flopping on it to sun herself, her tail dipping into the water. She pretends she doesn't notice Krisna as she approaches.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 pm

The young travler was making her way to the beach from her craft. Carrying a medium size white box looking to be made of a strange matrial, slung over her sholder with a harness almost like a purse. Walking to the beach Krisna wasnt paying much attention to her suroundings marching along so she didnt see the strange creature pulling her self up to lay on a rock to sun her self not to far away while Krisna aproched the water.

Feeling the freash air blow threw her chin length blue hair and the nice cold salt water and sand between her toes smiling with joy as she slung the box/bag over to rumage threw it, pulling out a fist sized sphere. It looked smooth and shinny as the sun reflected off of it metalic shell befor Krisna pulled it back and simply threw it into the surf and walk back onto the beach. Sitting her bag down slowly Krisna took the time to screach, letting out a sigh of relief then kneeld down to look in her bag, pulling out a towel befor laying it down to sit on.

Relaxing for a momment Krisna took the bag agin to search threw agin, pulling out another odd looking device. The device looking dangerously close to a gun or blaster pistol as Krisna flipped the device in her hand as it suddenly displaying a hologram where Krisna could be seen poking at the holografic display almost as if it where a key board. Just afther Krisna finished toying with the device she held it up, flipping it back to resemble that of a firearm befor suddenly standing up to point it at the ocean then 'click'. Suddenly that sphere Krisna was holding earlyer shot up out of the water but befor it could be clearly seen by any caring to look it suddenly vanished with a trail of white wash to the west indicating it didnt disapear it was just very very fasy like a jet flying over the water.

It that Krisna dropped the device back into the white bag laying back on her towle giving a big screach siting her arms over her head sun bathing in her one piece swim suit.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:48 pm

The Princess watches all this with growing confusion. She had thought she was familiar with most high tech, even devices that she didn't use personally, but now she thought her knowledge could be out of date. She decides the most important thing is to find out what's going on.

Still in nereid form, she slithers up onto the beach, putting herself at risk by leaving her seat of power. She's not too worried, she doubts this woman could be that dangerous. As she approaches she considers taking that weapon thing away first, but dismisses it, figuring she can always trick her into giving it up if it becomes an issue.

She leans over Krisna on her towel, naked from the waist up, and a shimmering rainbow-colored fish tail from the waist down. "What was that thing?" she asks abruptly.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Laying back closing her eyes to bath in the sun rays, possibly get a nice light tan to show her good "friend" Scorch or just simply burn in the hot sun like last time. Krisna only relaxed for a momment resting her eyes befor she felt dripping water on her body as she opened her eyes being suprised by what she found. Krisna kinda jumped, having been starteled by the women leaning over her, glaring down into the travlers dark blue eyes, curiously asking the blue haired girl what it was she just did while Krisna only tilted her head curiously at the womens question in return.

" What was what?" Krisna replied with a kind smile as she only stared back up at women befor letting her eyes drift quickly noticing her clear nakedness as a light blush formed on her cheeks befor she noticed somthing more intresting. On this womens lower body was what looked like a fish tail or flipper as Krisna sat up to curiously stare. "Whoa!..Are you a geni!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Watching Krisna patiently for an answer, a sly smile on her lips, the Princess wiggles her tail. "A geni?" she laughs. "That's the first time anyone's made that mistake! Though you'd be forgiven if you knew how many wishes I've made come true."

She studies Krisna, wondering how to approach. It looks like she'll be safe if she doesn't do anything threatening, not that she intends to. She usually gets her way without violence, after all.

"I'm a Nereid. Human on top," she cups her breasts to emphasize. "Fish on the bottom." she wiggles her tail. "As you can see, I enjoy planets like these, which is why I was wondering about that metal sphere you cast into the water. I really hope you're not littering!"

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Krisna glared back as curious as ever wondering what was so funny befor realizing her mistake. "Oh so your not a geni?" Krisna said confused looking at the odd fish women realizing she wasnt a geni but Krisna was possitive thats what she was as the travler stared with more curiousness while she explains what she was. Krisna curiously watching her as she emphasize her half humen and half fish body, cupping her fine breasts and whiggled her fishy tail.

It was afther all that Krisna smiled at her kindly sitting up onto her knees. "Oh so Nereids grant wishes?" Krisna ask curiously befor hearing the womens question of what was that item she tossed away as Krisna smiled at her agin. "Oh no littering!..That was my planetry probe.. wait hang on!" Kisna said with a smile being rather open about her intentions as the princess would see Krisna turn to crawl over to that white bag of hers and digg threw, while giving the Nereid a perfect view befor Krisna finished, pulling out that same gun looking like device then moving back by the fish lady to show her as a the holografic display flashed to life giving a image over view of the planet they both where on. "See... we are here and it should be there" Krisna said pointing at two dots on hologram map, one dot being in the middle of the ocean while the other being some where up on the westren hemosphere of the globe.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm

She smirks. "Well, that mostly depends on the wish."

When Krisna turns around her lips part and she stares wantonly at her ass. She's so stunned by the girl's trust that she forgets to take advantage of it, though she recovers in time to regain a normal expression when Krisna is looking at her again.

Well, when you miss an opportunity, you can still make your own, can't you? "I see, but that doesn't explain what you're looking for. More importantly though, isn't your device missing a component? Why don't you look in that bag again to make sure nothing fell off of it."

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am

The travler smiled kindly at the nereid women as she asked what she was looking for."Oh!.. I am just looking for...hmm." She paused for a minute looking to be deep in thought befor smiling at her agin this time more nicly tilitingher head with a grin. "I looking for secret's lost treasure!" Krisna said as she kept the device out to show the nereid its function.

It was then Krisna blinked in confustion afther the Nereid women stated her device was missing a componet as the young travler looked to examine her omni. "No.. I'm pretty sure it always looks like this?" Krisna said looking at the women kindly as she sat up agin crawling back to te bag any way to put her omni tool away and grab somthing els, agin unknowingly giving the princess that oppertunity. " Would you mind if I took a sample from you?"Krisna asked probly the strangest thing yet as she went there her bag while on all fours infront of her uninvited guest.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Oh yes, that's perfect! Too bad there's probably not enough time to grope her pussy too...

Out loud, she asks: "A sample? A sample of... what?" As she speaks out that last word, she abruptly raises her hand and slaps it firmly against Krisna's ass, probably leaving a hand print beneath her bathing suit.

Oh yes that was so hot! I don't care what happens next, it was worth it!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 pm

"Why a sample of....Ahoww!!" Krisna said be for s sharp suprised yelp came from her lips as the neried women gave Krisna a nice hard slap on the rear for no reason. It left a bright red hand print of the womens hand on the poor girls right cheek while Krisna suddenly shot up Jumping to her knees off all fours in suprise, quickly cupping her rear with her hands.

Confused by the interaction Krisna only blushed feeling just a little embaressed by the women jusy did to her. "Ahh... Uhmm?" Krisna paused befor quickly trying to twist her self around and face her guest while Krisna kept her arms behind her back cupping her rear almost to hide it, while at the same time leaving her front exposed. " W-what was that for?" Krisna asked with a meek smile.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm

The Princess stares musingly up at Krisna, innocent as can be. "What was what for?" she asks, seeming a bit puzzled.

Then she blinks a few times, coming to an understanding. "Oh, you mean that? Why, when the people of my planet meet someone new, we slap them on the butt as a gesture of friendship," she lies. She bites her lip and it threatens to tremble at any moment. "I guess you didn't know about that... I didn't mean to offend you, I just wanted you to like me." She looks up at Krisna with wide eyes, silently imploring her to be understanding.

Is she really going to buy that explanation? Maybe next I can tell her we give out handjobs to resolve cultural differences..."

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Smilng a little embaressed at the neried Krisna blushed, nodding as she kept her rear covered by her hands. It was afther the neried explained her peoples strange custom did Krisna feel bad beliving every made up word. Acting negitivly to her cultures diffrances wasnt how collectors handled opperations, no matter how strange.

"Oh...N-no you didnt offend me....Umm YES! umm...friendship!! see!" Krisna said excitedly tryed to be as nice as possible, smiling kindly befor lean forward to gently slap her guest on the rear, well atleast what the travler thought was the women's rear with a light smack while Krisna could not help but blush as she did copyed the women strange cultures greeting.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

The Princess laughs. "Yeah, that's just my tail, not my butt. But I still enjoyed it."

She scoots forward, beginning to coil her tail around Krisna, gaze drifting at her from head to toe. "What are you searching for, pretty fish? Perhaps I can help you find it."

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next