View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Buried Treasure (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Buried Treasure (for Krisna)
"Oh uhmm?...Is this better?"Krisna asked slapping her rear agin, not sure wether or not it was right this time not seeinghow th neried women slowly coiled her tail around. Krisna could not help but be intreasted in her lower half, rubbing her tail gently feeling how soft the fish like scales where befor she laughed at how her guest called her a pretty fish. "I'm nt a fish.."Krisna laughed as she smiled kindly while not thinking twice as she anwsered the question with out a seciond thought. " I'm not looking for anything specific only...I guess only...hmm" Krisna paused to think for a momment tapping a fanger on her chin while bitingbher lower lip befor ding she got somthing as she grinned. " I guess I'm lookig for somthing to look for!.... If that makes sense! " Krisna kindly said while softly rubbing the womens tail, feeling her soft scales with a puzzled look onher face.

"This is intreasting?... Is your kind native to this planet?" Krisna asked befor turning her back on the women agin to pull a device from her bag. " One momment!! let me grab my tester!"

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 am

The Princess's eyes widen as Krisna's hands roam over various parts of her tail. "No see, if you want to see my butt we'll have to go into the water so I can take the urrhh... form of a... a little lower.... mmm... yeah, right there, do it again." She begins breathing quicker, and her bare nipples become rather obviously stiff.

"No, I'm visiting as well. I love the oceans of other worlds and... what are you going to... test..." her voice trails off as Krisna turns her back on the Princess again and digs around in her bag.

Well, you only live once...

With Krisna's back turned, the Princess reaches out and feels between the girl's cheeks, fingers roving low until she can feel her pussy through her bathing suit. She quickly begins rubbing it, knowing she'll only have a brief moment.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Krisna smiled happy listening to her guest as had her back turned on the women as she went threw the white bag finilly grabing a pin like device. "Oh its just a bloo..ahah!! S-sample!" Krisna shouted with blushing red cheeks sounding rather shocked while she jerked forword arching with a light moan suddenly felling the womens hand caress her firm rear while her fangers gently slid over covered clit. The suprise caused Krisna arms to buckle as she fell face first onto her white bag, her rear still high in the air leaving the poor travler more exposed for the nerid guest to touch. "Ah!! W-what are you doing!?...I-is this another greeting!?" Krisna ask curiously, blushing from the guests touch unsure what to do next.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

"Well..." said the Princess, pulling back Krisna's bathing suit a bit and then letting it slap against her pussy. "It's a little hard to explain. But my people have a saying. A fine friendship is like a fine starship. It comes with additional benefits." She continues stroking Krisna through her bathing suit, rather surprised that the girl was so clumsy but not wanting to waste this extra gift. As she gently traces her pussy lips she leans in and gives the spacefarer's thigh a long lick. "I sure... mmm, hope this is alright..."

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:35 pm

A sharp yelp escaped Krisna's lips as her guest pulled back on her swim suit only to let it snap back forcing the travler to jump in suprise. "Ahhuh!! I-i'm not a starship!?" Krisna mummbled afther her guest blushed as she was forced to gasp at the womens touch, feeling her fanger tracing her sensitive sex through the thin material of her bathing suit, allready she quivered and reacted.

"I-i'm not sure...If..Ah!! uh!" Krisna mummbled agin, jumping with a gasp as she felt the women lick her thigh sending a cold shiver up her spine causing her to arch up onto her hands and knees with a nother suprised yelp. "Ahh!! I-i d-dont really want to do touching right now...Ah! I have work uhah!" The travler mummbled as she felt a little embaressed as she shot up onto all fours to crawl away.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 pm

The Princess pulls back reluctantly. "Oh, sorry. You just expressed your friendship to me in such a strange and interesting way, I thought I'd try to do the same." She truly wants to just seize this girl and drag her underwater then and there, but she's spent enough time on land that she isn't sure she'd be strong enough to do it. Still, Krisna seems rather clumsily and overly gullible, so getting here in there shouldn't be a problem.

"And you're not a ship, but you do have some interesting parts I'd like to fiddle around with, I do have a human form myself but I'm still not sure what all the fleshy bits are for," she lies.

"What work are you doing anyway? It looked like you were just lying there."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Krisna nervously smiles facing the nerid now ."S-sorry I-I didnt mean to give you the wrong idea...haha!!" Krisna apologized while she tryed to explain as nicly as possible befor pulling her white bag back over to her self glaring at her guest carfuly watching her atleast one arms length away. "Ehmm...I-its work.....Yah SLOW!! Slow! work!! YEAH! I'm just waiting for the test results!! from my prob?" Krisna saids quickly expliained agin trying to kindly smile at her guest nicly befor waiting amomment to ask her odd question. "Uhmm... s-so you have humen form?" Krisna asked puzzled being intreasted.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:47 am

The Princess nods with a catty smile. "Yes I do. Would you like to go swimming with me? I'll show you my human form if you do, and you just said you had plenty of time..."

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 pm

"Uhmm..Swim?" Krisna repeated with a gulp, almost like she had trouble understanding with a shy nervous grin accrost her face looking at the women. Her guest saying she would only show her humen form to the travler only if she agreed to get into the water with her. Instantly Krisna grabbed her bag to grab her omni tool to check the probs location befor meekly looking to the nerid women with another shy smile oviously nervous about somthing.

" I... I dont know how...too swim.." Krisna admited droping her omni tool back into her bag befor reach back in grabbing another odd device, this one pin sized befor she simply crawled back over to her guest. "Uhmm...May I see your hand? just for amomment." Krisna would ask nicly with another kind smile hold her hand out to the womens.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Doesn't know how to swim? Oh boy, I'm going to have fun with this one. She can barely contain her grin, wondering how much this human will squirm if she thinks she's drowning.

The Princess wriggles away, closer to the tide. "Well, if you're going to do that, I'd prefer we at least stand in the water." With a grunt, she pushes herself into the shallows, and then allows her tail to transform into two naked legs. "Are you coming?"

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 pm

A little nervous Krisna watched the women pulled her self over to the shallow water. It looked like to her the women was having trouble but she made into the shallow tide as Krisna fallowed a little behind, leaving her bag of tools behind on the beach. "I-I dont know...." Krisna mumnbled looking nervous as she watched womens legs turn into that of a humens, toes, legs, feet, it peaked Krisna curiousity. "Uhmm yes!..just stay right there!!" Krisna shouted out to her as she nervously took that first step into the water, clumsy splashing as she slowly moved to where the women was.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

(sorry it's been a while)

Turning, the Princess stares at Krisna with a look of utter confusion. "What are you doing?" She steps calmly over to her, even with merely her feet in the water her strength is back. "No no, you can't come into the water wearing that ridiculous thing, it's all wrong! I'll get it for you."

With a wide smile she presses softly against Krisna, grabbing her suit's zipper and sliding it down.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm

(Lol Its fine :p)

"W-what? whats wrong?" Krisna ask confused too as she watched the strange women stand up out of the water, withher own two legs!. It amazyed the travler enough she watched almost aw struck, this was going to be amazing to catalog Krisna thought befor she was yanked back to reality afther hearing the comment about her cloths.

"Oh..This isnt ridiuculous?" Krisna mummbled befor she jump in suprise the women gently embracing her, their breasts touching forcing a light blush to touch the travlers cheeks then the sound of her swim suits zipper being pulled down slowly. Then zipper was from the middle of her back and ended just above her rear.

"I-is this some kind of rule?..." A little confuse and getting embaressed Krisna looked at her guest qustioning why she was undressing her as Krisna as far as this let her do it but now she was trying to stop her befor letting the women go any further. "On..the surface we waer swim suits...Becuse the water can be cold? Can I keep mine?"

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 pm

'No you may not," said the Princess simply and firmly. She was delighted at how easily Krisna relinquished control. By asking permission to keep her bathing suit on, she had given up authority on the matter.

She reaches beneath Krisna's bathing suit, her strong hand grasping the woman's soft ass cheek. "You don't have to worry though," she murmurs. "If you get cold, then I can keep you warm."

She allows her legs to melt back into a rainbow-green fish tail, its thick length wrapping around Krisna's legs as her strong and insistent hands eagerly go everywhere as she pushes Krisna's bathing suit further down.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:53 pm

"B-but..Ahh!!" Krisna objected to the women befor she gasped suddeny as the womens firmly touched her soft perfect rear forcing the travlers to freez her heart pounding in her chest.

"I-i dont?" Krisna replyed "Y-you can warm me?" Krisna replyed agin blushing with a gasp as she felt her bathing suit slowly get yanked down, inch by inch off her young body while the feeling of the womens hands and that smooth bright color tail moved over her forcing Krisna to gasp now naked befor her strange guest. Shyly looking at her guest Krisna blushed puting her hands agiest the women's sholders telling her to stop pushing her away. "Ahh wait... I-I dont think this is right!?... I..I have some one els I do touching with...Its not fair to her..." Krisna said blushing, having a self consious feeling about this unsure what to do, feeling this wasnt fair to her fire haired lover Scorch.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next