View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania) 

Post Re: What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania)
The successful huntress let out a proud and amazingly long groan as she felt the brunette handmaiden’s lips over those the thick phallus of that hermaphroditic amazon. An’s warm breath seemed to be add to the heat she was feeling from the impressive phallus that was quite stiff from the effort. Everytime that the brunette’s tongue explored the might member it seemed to tremble and pulsate as in reaction ever An’s tongue moved up and down that long and mighty cock trapped in her lips.

Ania seemed to have difficulty speaking initially due to the sensation she felt from An’s lips wrapped around the thick phallus. However, the alien smiled down at An as she continued to move back and forth along the long member. An heard a loud cry from the tub behind there, the voice from the behind. The brunette did not have to look back as she knew it was her Princess, blissed out at the tentacle which now had pushed deep into her body and thrusting wildly. However the amazon seemed to be fully focused on An.

A tentacle moved past An line of sight for a moment until she felt it press against her head. It pushed against her head forcing the Trixian handmaiden take more of the thick phallus. She could feel it inch by massive inch as she took more of the member in as she continued to still explore it with her tongue.

Enru began to wonder what happened to the rest of the women. It had been over an hour since she last heard from any of them. Did some of the creatures make it aboard? Where the creatures feasting on the remains of the others and slowly coming up to finish of Enru. The blonde could not be sure at least for the first hour. Then slowly she began to hear was sounded like whimpers and moans coming from the corridor behind her.

It was only when the door bridge did Enru have an idea of what was going on. There stood Ania, completed naked but with an erect phallus pointed almost straight at the blond handmaiden. For a moment she did not know what the tentacles were doing but as her eyes drifted down the length of the tendrils she was shocked to see female forms at the end. Each of the two tentacles wear wrapped around a neck of a Trixian body.

For a moment Enru did not recognize the pair as they blindfolded and covered in a mix of sweat and cum. But it was only for a moment, she soon recognized as the An and the Princess. They both were completely naked with stomachs bulging out. Each had what appeared to be vibrators sticking out of their rears and their sexes. Both seemed to be completely blissed out of their minds, completely unaware of what is was going on.

Enru knew there was weapons nearby, she let out a soft groan as she stood up and attempt to make a run for the weapons. If she could just reach them in time…

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:13 am

It all happened too fast for the human eye to observe little more than a blur although a trained Trixian handmaiden may have seen how Ania approached and lashed out at Enru. Azure flesh coiled about an ankle in the middle of her first few steps and yanked the poor woman off her feet, but before hitting the steel floor other tentacles moved in to stabilize her. She received a mischievous grin from the amazon as her body was placed back in her seat, effectively pinned against it for a moment to get the message across before each tentacle left her again.

In the meantime, Ania goaded her two blissed out pets closer to Enru. She had them crawl close to her seat, then had them stop before the amazon eased down on the two ladies, using them like a chair as the toys continued to hum inside them. A grin splayed over her features all the while. “Something on your mind, little one? You weren’t upset enough about your Princess and fellow handmaiden here to point a gun at me, were you?”

A tendril set down on Enru’s chin, stroking it softly. “You’re the cutest of the bunch, injured and helpless as you are. It’ll be up to you how gentle I’m going to be.” Blue eyes dipped to the women beneath her. “You and I may meet again. After all, I have no intention to enslave you. I’m merely giving these two what they wanted. It’d be horrible if you thought poorly of me when that happens. So .. Are you going to accept my invitation to receive the purest form of pleasure you ever experienced, or are you going to try for that gun a second time?”

Spreading her thighs apart the slightest bit allowed Enru to gaze upon her fully erect manhood once more, the stiff rod practically bouncing with the amazon’s unbound virility as her body became its newest object of desire. At the same time, the potent unseen mist began to flood Enru as well, her lungs filling with aphrodisiac with every lungful of air while Ania gazed deeply into her eyes in an almost hypnotic fashion. “I can be quite accommodating for my lovers, Enru. I’m sure you must be tired after such a long journey and I can offer quite the amount of relaxation. You even have the luxury of not being restrained like the others were for a while. So, why not give into that growing desire that’s sure to be boiling up inside you right now?”

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Even the most well trained human ADD agent would not have seen anything more than Ania but a blur as she strike. A Trixian mind that had specifically trained, such as an elite handmaiden could see Ania’s tentacles streaking at her. However, even for a Trixian there was no chance at reacting in time. A tentacle wrapped around Enru ankle and with one quick jerk yanked the young Trixian off her feet. The blonde warrior went tumbling to the floor but was caught up in multiple tentacles. They moved the handmaiden back to her chair and hold her down.

After a moment of being held down, the tentacles released the blonde beauty as Ania moved over next to handmaiden. Her tendrils pulled Octavia and An, forcing the blind and blissed out Trixians to crawl closer to Ania even as the toys hummed away inside them. Once they were close, the azure huntress used the pair as a makeshift chair. Enru was horrified to see Her Highness being used in such a manner.

A tendril soon stroked under under Enru chin, forcing the blonde handmaiden to look up at her at the into her deep blue eyes. “Y-you and I both know, that there is no way that I-I can make to the gun. You are way too fast for me. I-I just can’t believe you are using Her H-highness as a chair!”

All conversation ended for a moment as Ania thighs opened, showing her fully erect and powerful phallus. It seemed to be not the least bit tired from whatever sessions it spent with the Princess and An, and now it was pointing like a spear at the blond handmaiden. The young Trixian gasped as she felt a sudden on rush of arousal. The elite handmaiden found herself lost in the deep blue eyes of the huntress as she began to speak. “A-accommodating? Ah….” She struggled as the arousal was becoming very strong as she struggled to remain sitting in her seat. “It is boiling inside me…what h-have you done?”

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 am

Slouching tentacles danced about and caressed the bodies beneath Ania with profound adoration while the other two conversed, every now and then applying pressure on the humming tools that tormented their blissed out minds further every waking moment. These women were dealt with and it showed when in spite of their current state the amazon wished to spend her time with Enru whereas the other shamelessly exposed Trixians became little more than furniture to their exotic oppressor.

Ania began to rise once Enru faced an ever rising level of arousal. Her approach made things worse for the handmaiden when the aphrodisiac in the air became all the more powerful as her azure body loomed over the lovely blonde woman. She was effectively breathing vaporized liquid lust with every breath and now the huntress added her pheromones to the mix as beads of precum began to bubble up at her molten tip. It rubbed against the crotch section of her uniform after tentacles forced her luscious thighs apart with relative ease, once more exhibiting the alien’s strength in excruciating detail.

“I’ve made you feel like a true woman deep, deep down, not a mere servant of your Princess.” She cooed the words, driving them into the woman’s addled mind as her throbbing man meat traced a line along her covered nethers. At the same time, some of her appendages began to reach up and coil about the base of her clothed breasts, granting each a delicate squeeze to force her nipples to rub against the inside of her uniform. “It is this gift that I wish to share with you. I’ll be thorough in my presentation of what this special gift has to offer, you can trust me on that.”

Sultry blue eyes hovered on her own, her face closer than ever to Enru’s as to prevent her from fixating on anything else. “You want it, don’t you? You, a guardian of one of the most noble women in your society, want me to give you the same satisfaction I’ve given your Princess and fellow handmaiden.” She flicked her poor nipples through the cloth of her chest, then proceeded to encircle them in an effort to harden her cherry peaks while they conversed in such a manner. “It’ll get worse the more you try to deny yourself the right to feel everything I can give you. Are you not eager? Are you not keen on experiencing everything An received in my presence? You can try to fight it, but deep inside you already know what you want.”

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:47 pm

The blindfolded Trxians were completely obvious to the tentacles that seemed to dance around them. Only when one caressed their body or played with the humming toys jammed into their sensitive places, did the Trixians reacted. Octavia let out a loud moan as her head jerked up from the pressure placed on the toy in her quivering sex. An, the brunette handmaiden, hands clinched up as it seemed like she was not ready for her orgasm. Still the broken females were perfect for the Huntress to use as furniture at the moment.

Ania stood up, abandoning her captive living furniture as she began to make her way to her latest prize, the female Trixian in front of her. Enru could feel her lust build intensely inside her. The blonde handmaiden could not take her eyes off the thick member that was pointed directly at the young Trixian. It pressed closer to the young Trixian, the very tip of the throbbing phallus already frming beads of precum on the end of its heated tip. Tentacles wrapped around Enru’s tighs apart with a bit of pressure, the blonde struggled to keep her legs together. But as soon as Ania had the legs even the slighty separated, all resistance the handmaiden could give had collapsed. Enru’s thighs were spread wide as the phallus soon stuck home. The blonde let a soft gasp as she felt the heated rod against her still clothed lower lips.

The young Trixain could feel the the thick member rub up and down her tender nether lips, forcing soft gasps from the young woman even as more tentacles moved up the handmaiden’s nubile body. Soon the tentacles wrapped around each of her still clothed breasts. The blonde Trixian let out a loud moan as she felt her nipples being forced to rub against her own clothes. The skimpy outfit now acted as a cage trapping the poor Trixian.

Ania soon placed her face directly infront of Enru, the tall handmaiden had no choice but stare into those sultry blue eyes of the huntress. “Ah, Ah, I do want it.” She let out another moan as as she felt tentacles flick her nipples through the cloth, before the tentacles began to encircle those aroused her nipples. Soon the young Trixian could feel her nipples pressing against the cloth. “I-I can’t hold out any longer, I do want want it.”

Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:58 am

“You won’t regret giving into me, Enru.” Ania noted with a smile on her lithe lush lips before gradually peeling the fabric that concealed her nethers aside. She wouldn’t give the Trixian the pleasure of removing it first. Instead, the amazon decided to take her here and now, encouraging her uniform to soak up whatever warmth and sweat would build on her marvelous form in the hours to come. Right now, Ania guided the molten tip of her phallus to Enru’s sacred chalice, letting her feel the throbbing warmth without cloth to hinder its throbbing might. “Nothing but pleasure awaits you now.”

In one fell swoop, Ania impaled Enru on the scalding heat of her manhood with a passion infused groan. Sweet nectar and precum invited the mighty love pole further into her sublime body, receiving inch upon inch of attention until their hips united as one and the bulging swell of her testes struck the woman’s rear in the process. She remained there for the moment, basking in the glorious tightness and heat coming from the clenching walls of flesh all around her.

At the same time her tentacles freed Enru’s breasts from confinement, popping them out of the chest portion of her uniform as the huntress descended onto one of them, claiming it with her plump lips and saliva stricken tongue. She licked and lapped along the tender orb, then stopped to suckle on the occasional spot. The best was kept for last when her lips finally latched onto a hardened peak and proceeded to tease it with a mild suction, along with an erotically dancing tongue that showered the firm crown of the cherry nub with affection.

The other, neglected breast received the same measure of attention, but more was yet to come. Ania finally began to retract, dragging her radiant girth along these velvety folds until little more than the tip remained within her willing prey. Then, the voluptuous azure specimen began to sink back into her dripping depths. She was setting up a pace, causing her own azure mounds to sway in a gentle rhythm that was picking up speed little by little, all the while looking for Enru’s sweet spots with each mind numbing thrust.

In the heat of the moment more attention rained down on the poor aphrodisiac infused Trixian handmaiden. Ania’s tail curled up to round their bodies from below before nestling up against the crack of Enru’s succulent rear, playfully teasing the valley between each cheek as their bodies flushed together in harmony.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Ania smiled as she explained that Enru would enjoy this, a smile on her lips showing that she was going this part of her hunt. The Trixian handmaiden could feel the fabric covering her netherlips being pulled aside for the moment. The blonde cound feel the somewhat cooler air now flowing across her sensitive lower lips. The cooler sensation was only for a moment, as the a thick phallus soon pressed against her tender folds. She could feel the heat of the large member as it throbbed in anticipated excitement of what was to come.

In one more powerful thrust, Ania phallus pressed into the quivering folds of Enru. The blonde handmaiden could feel the molten heat as each inch by throbbing inch pushed deeper inside her. It only let stopped when their hips slammed into each other as Enru’s rear could feel the large sacks hit her. The handmaiden head jerked back as she let out a loud cry from the sensation of it all.

Tentacles tugged at Enru’s skimpy uniform, forcing her breast to pop out from the cusps that held them in her uniform. The huntress did not waste any time as her face quickly descended to one of the now free breasts. Her tongue began lick and lap across the Enru’s orb. She gasped as she felt the azure warrior suckle the mound on a spot for a moment. Then the young Trixian let out a soft moan as she felt Ania’s lips lock on to her nipple. She could feel a mild suction even as a tongue aroused the hardened peak.

The other breast was being teased and squeezed by a tentacle. Ania then began to withdraw from Enru, her hot girth moving back through the handmaiden until there was just the tip in the young Trixian. Then she slammed herself begin as she began to thrust at a pace. The blonde Trixian let out shouts with each thrust, her body moving with each thrust. The thrusts seemed to move around a little occasionally thrust over a sensitive area that made the elite handmaiden’s mind melt with pleasure.

All the while the Trixian found her lust building up more and more as a tail moved around to Enru’s rear and began to rub each of her cheeks before it moved down into the valley between them. Enru gasped as their bodies rubbed up against each other in a fit of raw passion.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 am

Strong hips came forth to meet her own and with each shout and gasp Enru was firing up Ania even further. She drove that tail into her backdoor, the girth slender at first although with every inch plunging into her body it became thicker and thicker. A sensation of fullness came over her when the huntress drilled into her with both appendages at once, her pace undying and that of undiluted passion when it came to someone as beautiful as the charming handmaiden.

She was coming up from her chosen orb of succulent tit flesh and latched onto Enru’s exposed neck instead, planting sinful kisses and suction on her delicate skin there while a tentacle claimed the now neglected breast, caressing and molding it in a rougher fashion than before. Ania couldn’t help but purr and smile at the feel of the body around her. It filled her with pleasure and Enru’s tightness had been all too delicious to pass up on, a simple fact which encouraged Ania to take her sweet time with the final Trixian female who had yet to be fully conquered.

Azure eyes cast themselves up to Enru’s, filled with near bestial lust and desire. Seeing Enru as lost in her own forced arousal as she was right now merely deepened her love for the sensual movements of their bodies. When her lips fell away from Enru at last, however, Ania spoke to the woman while her pleasure built and built. “Are you going to cum, Enru?” She cooed the words, hovering close to her chosen prey’s face as though their lips were about to touch again. “You can’t hide the truth from me. You’re in heaven and you’re yearning for more, but I want to hear it from you. Let me hear you beg for my cum and you shall receive what you desire most.”

Saying the magic words would have that powerfully throbbing spire of pleasure laced goodness pick up the pace, utterly drowning her senses in pure ecstasy with every thrust. She could feel the silky smooth tail of her captor rub against Ania’s cock through the narrow wall of flesh which separated the two appendages that were having their way with Enru. The beautiful blonde handmaiden felt full now, but once her own orgasm came crashing down, Ania let herself go as well. She’d find her quivering depths fill up and expand with copious gushes of molten semen, each inflating her womb little by little as the swollen mushroom tip fired more cum into the farthest recesses of her body.

In case Enru dared to refuse, Ania fully intended to keep her on the edge. She’d endure an endless stream of pleasure, the likes of which were wreaking havoc on her senses as it was neither enough to satisfy her nor too faint to let her body calm down at all. Their bodies would be smacking together in mutual desire, but the amazon kept coming at her at a pace which would rather see the Trixian go mad with lust than actually grant her aphrodisiac burdened senses release.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Powerful thrusts slammed forward as hips slammed into each other forcing gasps and shouts from the tall handmaiden. Ania’s tail drove into Enru rear. The blonde handmaiden’s head jerked from the sensation of the tail thrusting into her, it becoming larger and bolder with each additional thrust. Soon both Ania’s phallus and Ania’s tail were working in union to overwhelm the handmaiden in raw pleasure.

The tall Trixian could feel the mouth of the huntress releasing her breast. It bounced for a moment as the blonde handmaiden could feel Ania’s mouth now kissing and sucking on her delicate skin on the mouth. The breast was only free for a moment as a tentacle soon capture the mound, the tendril beginning to squeeze and mold it in a rough fashion. Enru could feel the heated rod deep inside her, the walls of her sex barely contain the thick member that was pounding away inside. The handmaiden gasps became more and more desperate.

Enru’s blue eyes were soon caught in the gaze of Ania’s azure eyes. But what Enru was saw merely bestial lust and desire. It was reinforced by the nearly savage thrusts by the warrior into her quivering mound. Only when the Ania finally move her lips from Enru’s tender skin and asked the young handmaiden the question she didn’t want to answer. However, the handmaiden’s own lust was simply too great to resist. “Ah…uh….p-please take me. Oh…I n-need it….ah…p-please give it to me.”

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Screams of passion intertwined when the handmaiden begged for the molten seed of her captor and that deliciously thick love pole went balls deep into her core before unleashing the burden of her heavy sac along with one elongated groan of passion. Ania hit the very entrance to her womb and came hard, firing the copious volume of her warrior essence into the lovely woman whose precious body caused her to be overwhelmed by these exquisite carnal delights. Aphrodisiac erupted alongside masses of thick goopy liquid warmth to sweep away whatever coherence Enru had left within her.

I’d become one nearly eternal nightmare for the handmaiden whose body fell victim to the amazon’s skilled ministrations time and time again. She was getting filled up, becoming bloated beneath a series of orgasms that were elicited from both her and the voluptuous azure huntress. It became one of the many steps to mimic her fellow handmaiden and princess though her thoughts were likely neither here nor there as the amazon milked her body for every ounce of pleasure it could find.

An and Octavia were bound to suffer their own torment as the other two went at it again and again, their bodies burning with need which the toys within them fulfilled to the best of their ability. Soon, however, the three were all succumbing to their physical limits while Ania continued to satisfy herself with their majestic beauty.

After they came to, one by one, they found themselves in the cockpit with the toys within them turned off. The scent of sex and sweat permeated the air, invading their lungs the second their consciousness returned to them. Yet with the realization that they were used to satisfy their ally to the fullest came another sudden revelation. They were no longer drifting through space. Instead, direct sunlight pierced the windows overlooking emerald colored oceans and sandy beaches as they were currently located on a landing platform in what appeared to be some kind of space harbor.

Ania was nowhere to be found. She left them as promised. Healthy, with their ship and all the technology on board intact, safely landed on a world which came close to a tropical paradise though they parted ways while all of them were unconscious. It’d be uncertain as to whether they’d meet again or not, but their bodies certainly remembered what the alluring amazon warrior did to them for hours on end. Even now they could feel their insides tingle in recollection of the events that led them here although nothing more than shame for taking enjoyment in being taken with such raw might would likely keep these feelings a secret from anyone but themselves.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11