View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania) 

Post Re: What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania)
Their sealed lips never came undone while Octavia had been brought to the highest points of bliss, her clit and nipples falling victim to a constant stream of suction and pleasure while her own body rose and fell onto that mighty male scepter. Ania explored her whole body, both from the outside and within, leaving nothing untouched over the course of their lovemaking in the steaming bath. Nothing was foreign to the huntress who’d saved her anymore, her every orifice a perfectly mapped out arrangement of sweet spots that got her to shake and quiver with delight. Soon, however, Ania was feeling the same pleasure building within her as the sexy crimson crowned cutie before her.

Seed bubbled up within her loins, downright boiling from the magnificent female in her lap riding her throbbing manhood with ever greater enthusiasm. More and more liquid delights these bloated taut testes produced as pleasure welled up deep inside her core. She was getting closer to a release of her own and Octavia’s intense, passionate moans spurred her on further, but Ania refrained from moving in the slightest even now. She took the full brunt of the beautiful woman bouncing on that fully erect shaft without moving an inch, loving every moment of her quivering depths wrapped around her member as each of her thrusts came from the unyielding passion the aphrodisiac in her system inspired and they both drowned in the heat of the moment.

Suddenly, her masculine girth swelled with the buildup of thick molten semen within her. It spread her parted nether lips slightly further when Ania finally came with a deep, sensual groan, the sheer amount of her warm liquid love causing her cock to expand before spilling her essence into the Trixian royal by slow, delicious degree. She’d become bloated from all that cum which had no means of escape, that rigid phallus acting like a cork while her savior’s release filled her up completely. All the while every sucker coiled about her nipples and clitoris began to slow down, carefully guiding the Princess over the edge herself.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Octavia moans were muffled due to her mouth still continued to be caught up in a long passionate series of the kisses. The tentacles continued to remained wrapped around Octavia’s special pearl and erect nubs on her mounds, constantly sucking on all three areas at once. And of course there was thick phallus buried in Octavia’s core. The pink haired beauty’s body bounced almost mindlessly on the mighty member. Her body shook and quivered from the amount of pleasure that was flowing her body. The young Trixian could not remember the last time she felt this much pleasure at once from such an experience.

Octavia continued to make intense moans with great muffled passion, her body rocking relentlessly on the might rod. Ania did not show near the interaction with Octavia. Her body remained perfectly still, only her tentacles and her lips were moving quickly against the Trixian royal. There was no moans escaping from Ania lips, and if Octavia could think clearly she feel like she was doing little to excite the azure huntress underneath her. The aphrodisiac kept the pink haired Trixian in pure lust as she rutted over and over again on the hot member.

However, Octavia was having affect on Ania. Within moments the Princess could feel the thick phallus become even more swollen within her. As it seemed to push deeper, it began to expand before finally releasing its hot load into the Trixian. Octavia let out a gasp as she felt her belly swell from the sheer amount of hot release that was gushing forth from the azure warrior. There was nowhere the cum to escape and the phallus was the perfect seal. Even as Ania gave a deep groan, Octavia found herself being driven over the edge. The pink haired Trixian head jerked back as she let out a loud cry to fill the room.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 am

After the alien couple came down from their mutual high of pleasure, Ania gently recoiled her pleasant touch safe for the ones that were required to keep Octavia in an upright posture, securing her stance rather than letting her fall over while the huntress smiled teasingly at her Trixian lover. “You make the lewdest faces when you cum, Princess. I think you’ve taken a liking to me by now.” She brought a tentacle down on her swollen belly, lightly patting and stroking it while lifting her body off that mighty pulsating shaft. It was not before Ania herself stood that the hermaphrodite extracted herself almost completely from her core, holding herself in just enough to trap her molten semen inside.

Smooth aquamarine tentacles coiled about her luscious thighs and heaved them up alongside the rest of her mesmerizing beauty in order to get her out of the warm water. It was at that moment the entire mass of liquid love within her poured out and into the once crystal clear tub, painting it white with the sheer abundance of cum the hermaphroditic warrior released deep into her quivering depths. Ania waited for her to spill everything, turning her belly back to normal before moving on to the edge of the tub with the female in tow. Steadily drops of water dripped off her soaked form all the same while Ania maneuvered herself to the rim of the bath where the exotic amazon sat down on the corner of the spacious tub with Octavia spreading her legs even further to position them on the curvy flanks of her savior, more or less forced to straddle her once again.

Though her member hadn’t entered the Trixian royal once again, Ania continued to tease her with it by grinding its thick, throbbing warmth against her exposed pussy lips, the hardened tip calmly dragging over her clitoris time and time again. She had to battle her way through a haze of aphrodisiac induced lust and pleasure to even register what was happening when Ania brought her lips down to the vein of her neck, kissing her softly before whispering into her ear. “Octavia, my dear?” She cooed softly before retracting from the spot, gazing directly into those beautiful purple eyes. “How are you holding up?”

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Slowly Octavia came down from her orgasmic high, just in time to feel tentacles move away from the her body. Well most of them anyways, a few tentacles remained in place to ensure the pink haired princess remained in place in her upright. Ania looked at the Trixian royal giving her a teasing smile as she asked her question. Octavia let out a moan as she felt a tentacle move across swollen belly, stoking it and patting as it moved across her body. Ania’s thick member began to pull out slowly until the very tip remained embedded inside the princess. For the moment, she remained plugged by the mighty unit.
Soon tentacles of aquamarine returned, their smooth skin rubbing against Octavia’s thighs. They soon tightened as they and other tentacles lifted the Trixian royal out of the water. Almost at once the thick and massive amounts of hot release began to splash out of her body and into the tub below. The water quickly turned white from the sheer amount of release. The young Trixian could feel her belly slowly turning back to normal. Ania moved to the edge of the tub, Octavia having no choice to follow along being carried through the air like a balloon. Soon the amazon warrior positioned herself on the edge of the bath. The tentacles then pulled the pink haired woman down, spreading her legs until Octavia was once more straddling Ania.

The thick phallus pressed up against the Trixian, its heated girth moving back and forth across the princess’s flower petals, the tip rubbing back and forth across the royal’s special pearl. Octavia was too lost in her lust to really understand what was going on, bu she moaned as she felt Ania’s lips press against her neck. It was only some questions that brought Octavia back to weakly to the presents. Ummm….ah…I feel so much lust…ahhh… She could only look longingly towards those bright blue eyes.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:26 am

Showering the lovely Trixian beauty in both pleasure and aphrodisiac was finally taking its toll on her as the red haired woman was beginning to lose focus in the long run and had a hard time responding to her questions in the first place. Ania didn’t truly mind and focused on filling her with sparks of excitements instead, her mouth departing from her exposed neck before dipping down to the curve of a breast, lightly licking against the peachy flesh. “Mmm .. I want to take you again and again, but I fear you’ll leave me unsatisfied if I tend to your lust right here, right now.”

She took a moment to savor the erect swell of a nipple by trapping it between her teeth whilst her tongue dashed over the hardened tip. After teasing the gorgeous royal for a little while, Ania began to pull back, stretching the tissue of her breast for the grasp on her cherry nipple had yet to be relinquished. It bounced back into place once the amazon let go, enjoying the effect it must have had on the lust driven female whose clitoris felt the everlasting friction of that erect phallus.

“Won’t you bring one of your handmaidens to our diplomatic talks?” She asked mischievously, wondering whether the somewhat pleasure drunken woman would protest against such a thing. “I’ve fancied your more protective An a great deal during our adventure, but an injured and vulnerable Enru does seem to be a cute addition to our secret little meeting.” Ania then brought her tongue against the expanse of her areolae, teasing her further with electric sparks of shudder inducing bliss. Octavia had to pick from her subordinates as it was the only way to receive more from the azure hermaphrodite, to finally bring her undying lust to an end, but it meant involving one of her handmaidens in what the two had done for a long while now. “You may choose one before I wear you out completely.”

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Octavia was lost in her own world of pleasure, the aphrodisiac flowing throw the Trixian royal’s body was overwhelming her making it difficult for the her to speak her thoughts. At least anything beyond her own lust. Ania seemed to be focused at satisfying her own needs at the moment, her mouth moving down from the Trixian’s neck and the began to moving further down Octavia’s exposed body. The Princess gasped a she felt a light licking against her breast. Ania explained how she wanted to take the Princess again and again.

Ania took a moment to focus on Octavia’s breast, Ocavia let out a shout as the huntress’s teeth latched on to Octavia nipple, the azure alien’s tongue moving back and forth the hardened nub. The huntress continued to tease the Trixian royal, eventually resulting in the azure warrior pulling on the nipple for a while. Octavia let out a moan as the nipple was stretched out for maximum effect before Ania let go, the breast bouncing back into place. Octavia could then feel the continue lust build inside her as the erect phallus rubbed across her clitoris.

O-one…ahh…one of my h-handmaidens? To our d-diplo..uh…diplomatic talks.” The woman had trouble thinking making it difficult to resist her current partern’s questions. [color]”I d-do not now if An would….ahhhhh….[/color] Ania’s tongue moved against the Princess’s nipple, making her body shudder from pure bliss. It only served to make the Trixian royal that more receptive to what she asked, “I-I guess if you want An, we have her join our meeting.”

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:54 pm

She bit and licked the poor swollen pebble while they talked and never allowed Octavia to rest. It served a greater purpose and before long the huntress had her request to involve more lovely women in their alleged diplomatic talks granted at once. “You’re a most skillful diplomat, Octavia. I look forward to speaking to you even more.” As a reward for granting her request, Ania ceased to tease and merely provided an elongated lick from the very bottom of the same breast up to the very top, grazing her erect nipple along the way whilst covering the deliciously soft heap of tit flesh in a continuous line of saliva.

Unlike before, her saliva contained a muscle relaxant which had a near instantaneous effect on the aroused royal as the substance began to seep into her skin. It swarmed her every limb and muscle with an increasingly more soothing sensation and there was nothing to prevent it from spreading. Instead of making love to her right then and there, Ania proceeded to gently lower Octavia back into the warm cum and water filled tub to cloud her senses further as the lewd amalgam of liquids drenched her lovely form. All the while, the aphrodisiac wreaked havoc on her lust. She no longer had the strength to effectively pleasure herself, let alone get out of the bath as raising an arm felt as though the Princess attempted to heave an entire boulder out of the water.

And now, Ania was about to leave in order to retrieve her chosen handmaiden. “I’ll speak to you again in due time, but first I’ll bring An here to enjoy our company. A good diplomat knows patience, my dear .. Behave yourself while I’m gone and I will give your body whatever it needs once I return.” Heavy lidded eyes looked down at the lust drunken princess. “You’ll be a good girl for me, won’t you?” Sensual words were left hanging in the hot, steaming air as the amazon got up from the edge of the tub and shrunk her manhood down until it was no more. It had to be done for her to fit back into her skintight bodysuit. Though Octavia had to endure her rising lust without relief, Ania bent and flexed in an enthusiastic show of her charming appearance for the royal audience of one. She jutted out her glorious chest and succulent rear for the sheer viewing pleasure of her near paralyzed guest, smiling playfully all the while.

Once everything was back in place, Ania left Octavia to her own devices. However, prior to her departure she used the most efficient hair dryer to erase any hint of her having shared a bath with the princess. From one moment to the next, Ania looked as though she never set foot in the tub. Such was the luxury of the Trixian vessel. She left the room behind without another word, then began the long way back to the cockpit where the other two women on board had been located.

Upon entry, Ania wasted little time explaining herself. She figured the handmaidens were going to ask why she left Octavia behind and decided to make a statement before they had a chance to speak. “I’ve returned with a request from Princess Octavia.” Ania briefly explained the matter to get the two of them to listen. “The Princess asked me to retrieve you, An. She would like you to assist her in leaving her bath. In the meantime, Enru is supposed to keep an eye on everything in the cockpit.” She bowed her head slightly in a subtle gesture of respect to the two loyal guardians. ”I thought it best to tell you instead of offering a helping hand myself. It’d be indecorous for someone in my position to do so. I’m sure you’d think the same.”

She kept the matter as brief as possible and waited for An to join her, or whatever outcome of the situation began to arise from what the voluptuous amazon had prepared on her way to the cockpit. Much to their misfortune, Ania began to exude an unseen mist composed entirely of a potent aphrodisiac. While Enru may only be affected to some degree, anyone directly in the amazon’s presence breathed in entire lungfuls of lust inducing mist. If An joined her, the lovely woman was going to be in for a whole new world of desire.

An may not notice much in the beginning, but with every passing moment the effects would become all the more apparent. The air around her became hotter, but in truth her own body grew warmer from the inside. In stark contrast even the faintest breeze, such as what little air washed over her skin as she walked, would create a chill which caused her nipples to harden before her entire chest region began to fill with the same all consuming warmth. Ania hoped An would come along before the effects got any worse, but in case the handmaiden delayed by being suspicious of what was happening, her body was going to become nothing but an ever expanding pool of sexual thirst.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:22 am

For the longest while Ania simply did not leave that swollen pearl a moment rest as she continued to lick and gently bite forcing moans and whimpers from the royal. Only when she wanted to talk did the azure huntress finally quit teasing that sacred object of the Trixian beauty. She decided that Octvia had done well in her selection and was going to grant the princess a reward. The huntress moved up to Octavia breast and began to wash it with her tongue. Octavia gasped as she felt that tongue pushup against her nipple while exploring ever inch of the soft but supple flesh, coating with Ania’s saliva.
For a moment it seemed like the love making would begin anew between the huntress and the princess. But the pink haired beauty noticed that her limbs were beginning to tingle and feel heavier than they were just moments. Ah, w-what’s going on. I-I having trouble moving my limbs. The azure warrior seemed to only smile as she gently began lowering the Trixian royal back into the tub, its contents now a mix of water and warm cum. Any self control was completely lost as the aphrodisiac now wreaked havoc on her body. However Octavia had no way to pleasure herself to feel relief. Instead even as attempting to move an arm felt like she was trying to lift hundred of pounds.
It was at this time that Ania decided to excuse herself. Explaining that she was going to go find An she told that Octavia that she would pleasure the pink haired beauty when she returned. Ah, oh….n-no please. Don’t l-leave me like this. But her words fell on deaf ears, as the amazon got up from the edge of tub. The helpless princess was forced to endure the insatiable lust that growing within her. She was forced to watch as Ania’s manhood shank and the huntress bent over to pick up her skintight bodysit. As the azure warrior put it on she jutted out her large chest to force a gasp from the young Trixian. Ania flashed a playful grin towards the lust filled princess, knowing that she was being driven crazy by the sight.
Enru and An continued to observe ship and continued to operate it on its way to its desination, unaware what had happened below. They were surprised to see Ania return to bridge with out Octavia, the huntress looked like she had never been involved in that extended session, thanks to some towels and a hair dryer that left removed any evidence of the experience she had with the royal princess.

Once everything was back in place, Ania left Octavia to her own devices. However, prior to her departure she used the most efficient hair dryer to erase any hint of her having shared a bath with the princess. From one moment to the next, Ania looked as though she never set foot in the tub. Such was the luxury of the Trixian vessel. She left the room behind without another word, then began the long way back to the cockpit where the other two women on board had been located.
An immediately jumped up, concerned that Octavia was not along Ania. She winced a little at the pain from her injured leg, though it seemed to be mostly healed at this point. Ania quickly took charge of the situation explaining that An was to return with her now. Enru was meant to remain here on the bridge so she could keep any eye on the ancient ship and make sure that everything was moving smoothly. Enru sighed a bit, glad she did not have to move for the moment as she continued to monitor the ship’s instruments.

That was all the conversation for the moment, as the shorter An simply nodded to her taller handmaiden companion. Sometimes a simple gesture that was enough to explain the situation to her fellow handmaiden, a product of their training. As An began to move towards the back of the bridge she could not help but notice how pretty Enru looked and how radiant Ania looked. She shook her head for a moment trying to get the thought out of head and try to remain professional.

An began to wonder if there was something wrong with the ventilation system on the ship as it was starting to become hot to the handmaiden. She could feel only the occasional cool breeze all that sometimes was too much. The handmaiden could feel her nipples harden from a quick cool breeze though that relief was only temporary as her entire chest began to warm again. She knew she was going to have to go with Ania if she was going to check on the princess.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:05 am

Somehow things weren’t looking up when they arrived in the chambers Octavia had been brought to before. She was oozing warmth between her thighs, her breasts were heating up and the very confines of her uniform seemed to become more of a hindrance than anything else. An felt as though she was standing in the midst of a tropical beach as raw lust enhanced her body’s heat beyond comfortable limits. Sweat graced her brow in a gossamer film of moisture by now, a sign of how far she was driven physically and yet Ania seemed to be totally fine, if not downright desirable in her current state of mind.

“You can handle yourself in there, right?” She glanced at the bathroom door, then back to An. After hearing a response, the amazon retired to a position on the bed, merely getting seated for now as to give the royal and her handmaiden some privacy. Until now, An had yet to lay eyes on Octavia. Once the lovely woman managed to cross the room despite her growing arousal and opened the door a little more, however, there was little doubt as to how lost the Princess truly was.

The air filled with the potent aroma of sex. It was everywhere, saturating the air as much as Ania’s aphrodisiac ladened mist. Octavia rested in the tub of steaming water with flushed cheeks, her body a sweat and cum caked mess thanks to being overloaded with desire and surrounded by an amalgam of their combined juices. Hot breaths began to wash over An’s neck mere moments later, indicating the huntress’s silent approach until it was too late. There was no escape from her fate anymore as the realization of what was going on finally hit home.

“Aren’t you going to help your Princess out of her misery?” Ania made her way to the doorway, blocking it now to prevent An from leaving while making it abundantly clear who happened to be responsible for Octavia’s desperation. She had yet to disrobe, let alone restrain An, but even then both Princess and handmaiden were cornered once again. The former wouldn’t be of much help, suffering under the influence of a muscle relaxant as she was, whereas the latter was on the verge of losing control over her lust. All the while, Ania grinned down at the shorter vixen, eager and ready to restrain her if anything unexpected occurred.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 am

An let out a soft gasp as she stepped into the Octavia’s room, as she could feel the heat in the room growing. At least that is what she thought. She could feel the heat particularly between her thighs, and around her breasts. Her somewhat skimpy uniform was now feeling too tight and too restrictive to wear, the handmaiden was too proud to take it off for the moment. She was beginning to build up a sweat on her brow, a sign of the environmental system not working. However, Ania seemed unaffected by the temperature change, though she looked quite sexy at the moment.

An suggested that Ania go in alone to give the Princess some privacy with the handmaiden. The azure warrior moved over and sat on the bed, and it give the brunette handmaiden pause. For a moment she wanted to join the huntress. She shook her head and pressed on moving into the bathroom to see how the Princess was doing. Nothing would prepare the handmaiden for the scene she saw in the bath.

The first thing that hit An’s senses was the overwhelming smell of sex. It permutated everywhwere in the bathroom and seemed to almost coat the handmaiden in the smell. There in the bath lay her royal highness. The Princess seemed to be barely aware of her surroundings, her cheeks flushed red with lust. The young Trixian seemed to be caked in a mixture of sweat and cum on the parts of her body that were out of the water. Before the shorter handmaiden realized what was going on she could feel warm breaths across her neck, making clear that that she had not only caught the Princess but now the handmaiden.

Ania asked if she was going to help. The handmaiden turned to back towards the azure huntress. The warrior had moved deliberately to block the doorway to the bathroom ensuring that An and by extension Octavia were trapped in the bathroom. Though given the Princess’s current state, she was unable to do anything more but suffer through her own unanswered lust as her body would not respond to anything her mind told it to do. “What the hell did you do to the Princess,” growled the handmaiden as she looked around for anything to defend herself and the Princess.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Standing close to a woman with reach placed An at a disadvantage. A set of tentacles swerved out about her flanks before she had a chance to do anything and pulled the handmaiden close. Their breasts, while hidden, mashed up against each other through the closeness of their bodies. While Ania wore armor, there was no mistaking the immense heat bleeding through the shimmering metallic layer which now infused An’s lovely bosom. Then, the door shut beside them. Smooth thighs rubbed against her own in the process as the amazon spun her about and pinned her to the wall, trapping her beneath the allure of her own body.

"I've done nothing wrong, if that's what you mean." Ania couldn’t help but smile for Octavia could be seen by An who had to do nothing more than gaze over the amazon’s shoulder. “She’s a beautiful woman, don’t you think? I’d be surprised if you never thought about making love to her in some fashion. I certainly have .. I merely made a move and was rewarded for it. You are beautiful, too ..” With how saturated the air became with the drug and smell of sex, there was little doubt An would be able to resist for long. Each word steered her thoughts more toward accepting this than fighting it all. “You’re strong and valiant. Men and women alike would love to be with you, but you're not going to be with just everyone, now are you? After all, you're one of the best. Your princess deserved nothing but the best, yet even you must have cravings that remain unfulfilled .. Unless you’re all too fond of Enru at night.”

More things were at work than the scene initially let on. The previously unseen vapor became too thick to go by unnoticed. It took on a misty form of purplish coloration and had the highest concentration of all right in front of the beautiful handmaiden. With Ania holding her close, the drug filled her lungs with each deep breath and seeped into her system, rendering her whole body a warmth exuding center of lust. While the drug began to take hold, An pressed up against Ania the entire time, unable to escape the exotic female warrior.

She forced An to take a few lungfuls of air before backing off the handmaiden once more. There was plenty of space to move and evade the huntress, but no feasible weapons seemed to be around. Right now, her body burned up with lust as well. The voluptuous amazon looked downright hypnotic when her deliciously swaying hips guided her back to the tub where Octavia resided, practically begging for attention. She could try for the door, but her every fiber was begging for sex while Ania glanced back at the gorgeous woman. “Will you join us, little An? Or will you watch as I pleasure your princess until her body gives out?”

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 pm

An had little chance against the huntress, even given her elite training. Tentacles shot out from the azure warrior flanks and wrapped around the brunette handmaiden. An had no chance to defend herself as she was pulled close to Ania. She could feel her breasts being mashed up against those of the huntress, though Ania’s bosom was hidden by the armor she was wearing, An could feel the heat of those mounds. The short Trixian heard the door shut beside them as smooth thighs rubbed against her own. An let out a shout as she found herself spun around by the alien amazon before An was pinned to the wall.

Ania smirked at An as she explained that she did nothing, but the smile said more than that. Over the amazon’s shoulder, An could see the Princess laying in the bath tub. The Princess’s eyes were half lidded as she breathed heavily with lust. Ania bragged about how easily it was bed the beautiful Trixian princess. And then she complimented An’s beauty and how she could be with anyone she wanted. Ania seemed to suggest that An should enjoy her opportunity to be with the Princess. “I…I…can’t…t-that would be inproper.” Her legs shifted as she was becoming more overwhelmed by her own lust. The Princess looked so beautiful, what Trixian could resist that look that was being made towards An.

At first An did not notice any beyond the Princess and Ania. Then the handmaiden began to notice something shimmering. It was a hot mist that began to take a purplish hue. It was clear to the well trained handmaiden that this was some sort of aphrodisiac. Unfortunately, with Ania pinning An against the wall with her body there was nothing the handmaiden could do to resist. Every deep breath made her whole body even warmer and warmer as lust filled her in a way she never thought would be possible.

An remained pinned against the wall by Ania for a while making sure that the handmaiden takes a few more breathes of the purple haze. Eventually the huntress let go of the brunette, for Ania the hunt was now over. An could only look on at the azure warrior as she towered over her, the sexy sway of her hips simply added how beautiful the voluptuous amazon looked. Ania asked if she would join Ania and the Princess. Unable to resist anymore, An’s hand moved up to cup one of her breasts and begin to message. “P-please take me…..take m-me…ahhh…..i-instead of the Princess..

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:23 am

“Do you really want to make your Princess suffer so you can find relief of your own?” It was cruel, but oh so tempting to tease these women in a situation where their ranks and positions turned to nothing in the grand scheme of things. They both wanted more, but Ania didn’t plan on granting that immediately. Instead, the amazon turned her back towards An and began to strip for the entertainment of her lust driven victims.

Smooth blue tendrils undid the mechanism holding her suit of armor together with practiced bravado, all while Ania cast the enchanted An an enticing, smoking hot glance that relayed her desire for the Trixian handmaiden. Sliding it off her voluptuous form allowed her to drink in more of the perfect azure specimen when her shoulders came into view, then the generous curvatures of her breasts although the woman had to content herself with little more than the sides until Ania finally turned around and thus far the huntress refrained.

She undressed at a calm pace, much to the burden of her two aphrodisiac ladened guests. Solid muscle masked with delightful layers of flesh gave her rounded butt a cushiony firmness from the outside. Along with beautifully sculpted thighs, there was nothing left to be desired about her. At least not until Ania turned around to face An, which is when the treasures of her male endowments came into view, the same view Octavia had enjoyed while the amazon undressed.

They both craved the pulsating spire between her legs, a rising length which became firmer and all the more appealing the more blood pumped into it. Ania merely smiled at the handmaiden while a tentacle dipped into the bath to grace Octavia’s lower lips where it began to stroke her lovely sex, at last providing some measure of relief while An had yet to receive hers.

“You want to lavish you with attention, my dear An? Your Princess needs it as much as you do .. but I’m willing to give you a chance since Octavia had so much fun with me already.” She teased the woman who already began to pleasure herself, but how could her own hand compare to a woman of her caliber? Ania would give her much, much more and she built on that prospect when An was given the hint to approach and tend to her throbbing cock. “Why don’t you prove to me you’re worthy of attention first?”

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Ania cruelly twisted An words, making it sound the brunette handmaiden like she wanted to receive her pleasure before the Princess. For the moment the huntress turned her back on the two Trixians, confident they were too caught up in their own lust to even be able to think about escape. As she turned her back on the needed females, Ania began to strip her armor ever so slowly from her beautiful body.

Blue tentacles moved up and began with extreme dexterity move up to the suit armor and began to unlock the mechanism to her suit of armor. An felt a rush of lust as the huntress turned and gave a hot glance over her shoulder at the poor short handmaiden. Slowly those lovely azure shoulders were exposed as the tendris slowly pulled the armor down her beautiful body. Eventually the large curves of her perfectly formed breasts came into view, though the Trixians could only see the sides of them. Ania seemed to be able to have full control of the room without having to lift a tentacle to even restrain a female.

The amazon continued to undress as slowly as she wanted to, simply being watched by the Trixains as they could not fight off their own lust. Soon Ania rear was exposed its nice around shape especially pleasing to its audience. Soon the remainder of the outfit dropped to the floor. It showed off the rest of Ania perfectly sculpted body. Her thighs were perfection themselves, showing off how well built the amazon was.

An let out a soft gasp as the huntress finally step to turn around, the brunette could see the rising thick phallus, pulsating and becoming firmer with every passing moment. The amazon gave a lust full smile as she and An’s eyes lock. Gasps and moans were the only warning An got that a tentacle had moved in to tub to pleasure her Princess.

An knew there was no chance of getting away. She also knew that she wasn’t really going to be able to hold Ania through her own efforts, but she kept telling herself that. She needed to say it was something other than her own lust getting the best of her. The brunette stepped forward and dropped on her knees. The handmaiden motions were slow and deliberate, as she moved up her hand and grabbed the shaft. Her lips moved up to the tip. As her hand began to stroke the massive spire, her tongue began to wash the tip to get Ania attention.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 am

Ania welcomed the attention with a deep, guttural groan that seemed to stretch on forever once the gorgeous brunette offered some of her formerly unknown talents to the aroused hermaphroditic amazon. Stunning warm breaths washed out over the eagerly pulsating crown of that pleasure hungry phallus while An’s questing tongue felt each powerful throb that raced through the mighty azure spire. She could feel the heat emanating from the bulging sac of her testes, their copious fullness a shudder inducing sight to behold given how much molten semen the exotic specimen like had to offer.

“Uhhnn .. Oohh, An ..” Shiny blue eyes gazed down at the willing servant while the corners of her lips curled into a grin. “Such a lewd mouth .. Already getting a good taste of my shaft. You’re going to be my handmaiden as well, aren’t you? Mmm .. How delightful.” At once Octavia received a reward for An’s worship of her shaft by having the tentacle teasing her plunge directly into her trembling depths, drilling into her at a steady pace though Ania didn’t even bother to look thanks to what treasure of a woman she was dealing with now.

“You have a lot of potential, I can feel that. You’re definitely worthy of attention.” Ania commented with a twisted smile when a tentacle moved to the back of An’s head, encouraging her to take more with a slight increase in pressure. “Suck me dry and maybe I will grant you the chance to ride my cock in front of your Princess ..”

Such perverted events and worse began to unfold over the next hour while Enru had been none the wiser other than the fact all three of them had been missing for an extended period of time. She was injured and couldn’t move much on her own, but something was definitely wrong. Unbeknownst to her, the three of them had been quite busy for the past hour and were now making their way towards the cockpit as lewd moans and whimpers began to echo through the corridor.

When the three of them finally arrived, Enru came to find the true extent of what Ania had done. Ania filled them up, inflated them to make their wombs and bellies bulge like they were both pregnant with the inhuman amount of cum the amazon could release. A few mischievously humming vibrators from the former Captain’s quarters were functional and now stuffed the orifices which contained her copious amount of molten hot seed, forcing both women to carry it with them.

Yet their humiliation didn’t end there. Ania forced them to crawl like pets. She used a tentacle on each woman to coil about their necks like mixtures of collar and leash. They were blindfolded and their bodies were caked in an amalgam of cum and sweat. Ania drugged them the entire time they had been walking back here using the same unseen aphrodisiac filled mist as before. She gave them nothing to ease the desires burning through them, leaving them hungry for whatever Ania had on offer.

Ania herself remained fully naked as well, flaunting the extent of her charms and the engorged throbbing spire of her manhood. In all her glory, the huntress had been a most exquisite specimen. By now, the same unseen mist reached out to Enru as well. She’d come to claim the final member of the Trixian group for herself and while there were weapons in the cockpit, could Enru even reach them before the voluptuous conquerer intervened, six tentacles standing at the ready to smack and whip her weakened form back into her seat?

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next