View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania) 

Post Re: What you find in the strangest of places (for Ania)
Unlike the downright fanatical specimen that passed away in the flower pod, this particular assailant persevered in the ventilation beyond the ceiling where the handmaiden's firearm couldn't fully penetrate the structure and displayed a certain degree of cunning whereby the shot fired hit nothing but the metallic alloy within the vent in that instant. Whether intended or not in an attempt to delay the progress of the lone female, certainly when realisation dawned on An she would come to realize the fateful decision of firing on a target which she hadn't seen, let alone have a clear shot on in the comparably dangerous environment they were in.

The sound rang clear as crystal within the quarters, echoing through the empty corridors outside given the condition of the door and the ventilation that stretched throughout almost the entire vessel. Earlier their fierce battle attracted the attention of the great many individuals dwelling aboard the Trixian Ship and those within the hulk in close proximity, some undoubtedly dispersed in search of the source though by missing one, just how many remained an immediate threat and what would happen if the accumulated mass turned around to investigate the distinct noise?

She ventured out alone, gathered essential intelligence and yet found herself trapped, potentially sealing her own fate unless she chose to escape. There weren't any other exits and locking herself in hadn't worked for the Chief Engineer either by the looks of it and unlike the creature she was definitely running on time here.

However, when An made a run for the door nothing happened until she was halfway through, the most difficult part in getting her other half through safely began then and there, but at the same time the faint metallic clunks followed by a thud let her hear the approach of the beast from within the room if she hadn't been looking there already.

Without hesitation it dashed at the handmaiden, snarling threatiningly whilst opening its jaw of wicked rows of teeth, not quite as impressive as its larger brethren yet still deadly to one of her kind, intent on catching on or at the very least delay her escape without fear of giving its life for the task.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 pm

The shot did not hit the creature that she intended, instead the shot had merely echoed through the ship. The handmaiden realized that far from driving off or killing the creature, she had simply told everyone else that was in hearing distance that where the young brunette. Worse the creature was clearly was smart enough to evade the handmaiden efforts to kill it. Instead the creature seemed to do its best to confuse and delay the Trixian as moved through the vent. Perhaps it was attempting to delay the female so that more of its fellow creatures could corner and defeat the female. These were the fears that were going through An mind.

Even now the sound of the gunshot was echoing throughout the ship, reminded the handmaiden of the error. Considering the amount of creatures that came from the battle with the plant, An could not help but wondered how many heard the shot. Images of creatures bearing down on the Chief Engineer’s quarters from every different direction danced in the brunette head. Clearly she did not need to be here any longer. The sooner she was back at Engineering and way from this room the better.

The Trixian could tell by the dried blood in the room that barricading herself in the room would simply make her a canned meal. The only thing to do was not be here when the other creatures arrived. And unfortunately for the handmaiden the only way out was that jammed door that she had forced herself through earlier.

The brunette struggled to push pass the door, her slender frame still needing to push through the tight slot. Already the handmaiden was halfway through and only needed a little further to go get to freedom. However it was then that she heard the sound of a thud as the creature dropped into the room to attack.

Horrified, the handmaiden looked back into the quarters only to see the monster charging her with rows of teeth pointed at her. An point her pistol at it and fired, hoping the shot would at least scare off the creature long enough for her to get to the other side.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:00 am

While merely halfway through the doorway and aiming at the creature in panic, even something blatantly designed for the hunt on anything that moved besides its own kind couldn't possibly dodge the incoming projectile although it certainly tried by the looks of it.

An severed the rather thin connection between its main body and one of the sickle-esque protrusions above the two front legs the agile abomination possessed for slicing prey into neat pieces as it tried swerving off to the side, blood erupting from the wound as the appendage fell to the ground and while the thing appeared to have been thrown off by the attack it hadn't stopped moving. Somewhat affected by the loss of a limb it cut through the air with the other remaining tool of death, too early to strike the handmaiden although it tackled the lovely woman with the brunt of its weight shortly after as it was unwilling to come to a halt and offer another chance for her to fire, propelling the two of them through the small gap of the door.

The angle proved fortunate for breaking her leg was quite possible otherwise, the smaller creature hitting the wall of the corridor behind them whereby An toppled over and landed inbetween her former position and the creature, free of the door at last, but not out of danger as the monster already scrambled back on its feet, driven by natural instincts whereas bloodlust seemed quite high on its list of priorities.

Unlike their larger brethren that shrugged off numerous attacks back outside the Trixian vessel, these specimen were quite fragile indeed. But they were numerous and unrelenting either way, two shots now fired surely attracted more of them although at the time she was up against just one.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:20 pm

The handmaiden had only had a split second to aim as the creature rapidly closed the gap between it and the somewhat pinned Trixian who was still trying to push between through the narrow opening at through the doorway.

The brunette fired her shot but had aimed too low. Instead of hit the creature in center of its body, the shot hit the miniature monster in the legs. Fortunately, the shot did hit the creature in its leg ripping what could be best described as a giant sickle from the abomination. However, the monster did not even seemed phased by the loss as the creature kept moving towards the female. The monster did take a swing at handmaiden, but just missed by a few inches as its feet slammed into the young Trixian. The female warrior let out a gasp as she was knocked to the floor in the hallway outside the room. At the An now was out of the death trap that had been the chief engineer’s room, though she was far from being safe.

An found herself sprawled out the floor from the collision with the monster, however it seemed the creature had made it to the room. The creature had already hopped back on its feet already ready to attack. It was going to be a scramble as the brunette went for her gun again, she didn’t want to fire another shot but it was either that or being eaten by one of these monsters. So the handmaiden grabbed her pistol to fire it again.

These creatures were at least could be hurt by Trixian weapons, but every shot seemed to bring more of these monsters. And there was only certain amount of shots the handmaiden could fire before she would find herself out of ammo. The Trixian would have to make this shot count.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Within mere moments the lean creature spun around and faced the downed handmaiden, rushing toward the lone female whereas An reached for her pistol in an attempt to line up the shot before it was too late. The wicked monster came closing in, steadfast in the urgent pace it assumed for only one of them was going to end up victorious, swiftly approaching as the alien abomination snarled almost triumphantly at the prospect of such bountiful prey.

Her finger squeezed the trigger and the projectile prompted from the barrel of her gun pierced the otherwise slender abomination where one had to assume the upper body was positioned before it had a chance to commence with the final and undoubtedly fatal lunge, instead plummetting to the ground with a heavy thud when the woman stopped it dead in its tracks.

Given the lifeless remains of the assailant it appeared that she had been free of the ever recurring terror, the records of the Chief Engineer in hand and her body intact at the cost of a few shots. Surely the cost would be far greater once the stragglers arrived to pick up where their fallen brother left off, but she wouldn't be there long enough to even hear any of them approach for when An departed toward the Engineering section of the ship she was lulled in the dead silence of the Trixian vessel once more, accompanied by the gradually diminishing glow of the toxic green glowstick.

Upon her return she'd note that her companions were safe thus far except the blue skinned amazon warrior who hadn't returned until then, few minutes passed throughout her dangerous undertaking after all and they really needed the parts on the list she'd given Ania to collect.

Several long minutes passed thereafter although none of the smaller beasts seemed to have made their way here despite the gunfire not far from their location, perhaps they were in the clear for the time being and unless they made any mistakes they wouldn't be spotted. Meanwhile the voluptuous huntress stepped through the entrance to their hideout before sealing them inside again, multiple bundles of utensils carried by her tentacles that held the weight with utmost ease seeing that they were made up of pure muscle.

"Alright, this should be everything on the list." She set the parts down beside the brunette, stealing a swift glance that danced along her curves in that rather enticing uniform of hers before eyeing the handmaiden before her directly. Their fourth member managed to gather the materials necessary for the repairs, regrettably merely another portable power source that would have to serve them for the remainder of their stay and the following trip into the vastness of space should they not be able to find any alternate means of power.

"By the way, something must've incited the creatures outside while I was out, they're crawling all over the storage units so we should be careful with any noise we make for the moment, just in case. I barely got out of there undetected myself."

Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

An wanted to scream as the creature was came rushing in at her downed body. The handmaiden did not have a chance as the speed of the creature forced the brunette’s training to kick in. It is said that you have to take your time when drawing your weapon but to do so you had to do it in a hurry. An had never truly understood until now, now her pistol’s sights seemed to effortlessly lined up with the creature as it almost on top off her.

The handmaiden quickly pulled the trigger and for a moment the creature was hidden by a flash. The shot apparently hit the creature square in its upper body. As it stumbled and crashed into the floor just in front of the prone Trixian. Quickly the creature stopped moving as it appeared that the brunette had killed the creature.

An took a moment to catch her breath, but the handmaiden had little chance to recover from her encounter with the creature. She had fired a few shots in the encounter with the creature, those shots surely echoed through the ship. If there was any more of those monsters here on the ancient Trixian vessel, they would have sure had had heard them. The brunette knew she was going to have to get back to the others as fast as she could. The fading glow from the glowstick only made it more prudent to get back, less she was to be eaten in the dark.

An soon returned back to the Engineering, grateful the Princess and Enru were still there. The Princess was attending to her fellow handmaiden, the taller blonde now at least propped up on against a wall.

There was no sign of the blue skinned alien that had gone out to retrieve the parts that were needed. Fortunately for the Trixians, there was no sign of any of small creatures either. Still An hoped that their new ally had managed to avoid the creatures. It was some relief when Ania had returned to the Engineering, her tentacles seemed to maintain a sold grip on the parts and equipment she had been asked by An. Now the Trixians would be able to finally make repairs to the ship.

“Excellent, we should get this up and running again,” says An. “With Enru’s help, I should be able to get us a portable power source up and running.” It would be able to give them a way to power what they needed. “Then we should be able to use the ship’s sensors to gather information find out more of about the hulk.”

It was then Ania asked about the creatures moving around. “Sorry I was ambushed by one of them, I had to shoot in order to get away,” replied An sheepishly. “I killed the creature, but I’m afraid I might have incited the rest of them.”

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:18 am

Ania displayed a subtle measure of perplexity from the words of the handmaiden, curious as to how they would gather information on the hulk once they restored the power although the confession led her to believe that An set out into the nearby premises prior to her arrival. There was no body of any alien predator nearby and surely there'd be evidence of the mentioned struggle if it happened in the Engineering section itself.

"You did what?" She blinked in disbelief, eyes slightly narrowed in an onrush of anger in face of such a minor annoyance. The princess was in no condition to travel without guards and the other guardian struggled to stay on her feet, thus allowing the exotic female to surmise that the brunette had the audacity to traverse these deadly corridors alone. "Did you actually head out on your own when clearly you couldn't deal with a few of them not too long ago?"

Admittedly telling the trained woman off for dismissing the dangers of their environment in front of her superior and another officer was truly demeaning, yet at the same time it felt appropriate and while their relationship may be affected for better or for worse, she needed these three to aid in their escape at all costs. She swallowed the anger boiling up at her core, certainly the decision to leave the relative safety of the section they were in was based on rational thought and not simply the urge to oppose the blue skinned huntress. "For your sake I really hope risking our lives was worth it."

She considered matters for a moment, sighing as she eased up a bit. "Forgive me, but you have to remember that we'll be prepping this one for travel and I'd rather not have to lure who knows how many of those bloodthirsty things off the ship when we're ready to depart. Neither of you three would be up to the task so I'm the one putting my life on the line time and time again and all I ask for is that you stay out of trouble, or at the very least don't seperate from each other."

Her eyes briefly diverted elsewhere, noting the device which hadn't been there before. Despite a certain awkwardness at hand she crossed her tentacles before her chest, writhing masses of perfectly smooth flesh that intertwined with each and every appendage. "Did you at least happen to find anything while you were out?"

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 pm

For the moment, it appeared no one understood what the brunette had done. An was a bit surprised that no one had say anything the moment she explained what happened. But slowly the handmaiden could see the change in everyone’s eye as the full understand of what had happened in other portions of the ancient Trixian ship. And now it looked like An was about to get an earful for her audacity of going out alone.

How the first person to speak out was not the Princess, as An had expected. Instead it was the blue skinned alien that was the one that was giving the lecture. Unfortunately for the Trixian, their new companion did have a very valid point. It was everything the brunette could do to keep the creatures from eating her. She was not even able to protect her fellow injured hand maiden or the Princess, only keep herself unharmed.

To be told off by a near stranger was simply a humiliation for the brunette. The only thing that made it worth was what she managed to obtain from the Chief Engineer’s quarters. “I did find this.” The shorter handmaiden held out a datapad, “It was the Chief Engineer’s datapad on this ship. It contains an extensive library of files. This will make the ship significantly easier to repair and operate. It was unfortunately very necessary, to take that risk. Hopefully we can sensors up and running and be able to scan this hulk.”

Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:16 am

Luckily for them the Trixians were female and not to mention immensely attractive, otherwise An might've fared a lot worse when faced with the powerful huntress, but at least she found something that could be of value to them. Their language was unknown to the alluring amazon warrior after all and thus held nothing useful to her without the aid of the women at her disposal, but whatever brought them closer to escape certainly seemed worth the effort. She stepped closer, hips mildly swaying in the natural sensuality their blue skinned companion possessed, stopping a short distance away from the brunette.

"Look, we don't know each other well and I know you want to contribute to our escape, but I'd hate to lose any of you in this place and dead you're no good to anyone, not even your Princess, so please do me a favor and stick together from now on." Her voice had assumed the volume of a mere whisper, the words directed at An alone after she'd already received sufficient degrees of humiliation in front of the Princess and the other handmaiden. She feigned looking at the datapad while doing so, hoping to divert the attention of the others elsewhere for the moment.

"I take it we need power for the sensors?" Speaking with regular tone and voice, her gaze swept toward Enru momentarily, then to the new power source she acquired and back to An. "How long do you think you'll need to set things up properly?"

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:40 am

The Trixians could not help but watch as the their new companion began to move towards An, all eyes were focused on the hips that swayed so effortless as she approached. It took a moment for the Princess to become undistracted and go over and check on Enru. The blonde winced a little as she was struggling to stand. The Trixian royal went to help her stand, it normally something that Octavia would not be allowed to do. However with An dealing Ania, the blonde handmaiden was going to need all the help she could get. And with so few Trixians in the room, protocol could take a rest for a little while.

Ania for her part looked down at the datapad as she leaned in to whisper to An. The brunette handmaiden knew that the alien did not understand a single bit of the Trixian written language, and if anyone had thought about it, they would have come to the same conclusion. The shorter Trixian realized that she was doing to allow the handmaiden to save a little face even as blue skinned alien warned against doing anything like that again. “Fine, Fine. I won’t do anything like that again and I will with the rest of the group,” An replied in a whisper.

Ania quickly started to change topic to something easier to speak about, “Um, yes. Yes we do need the power for the sensors, that device you brought back should work. It will probably take me about an hour to get it hooked up to the sensors and get everything working.”

Mon May 05, 2014 2:46 am

An didn't seem to appreciate bowing to the wishes of someone other than the Princess, let alone the member of an entirely different species they barely knew although Ania proved satisfied with her response regardless, anything that reduced the risk of failure helped. Another hour aboard the vessel certainly wouldn't harm either considering the few days she spent walking around the cursed hulk. "Good, please begin with the preparations and don't hesitate to ask should you need anything else."

In that instant her attention was guided elsewhere, the handmaiden which struggled to stand and the charming royal by her side who assisted the weakened guardian. Ania approached confidently, sensually in the naturally appealing sway of her generous hips that offered up the view of a sexy, swinging gait, her tail swaying rhythmically in the casual pace the huntress moved in and ended up standing beside the two mere moments later, radiant azure eyes eyeing the two lovely women. "I'm sorry I didn't have an appropriate place for you to rest, but as it stands we're probably in the safest place of all." She paused. "Can I assist you with anything?"

Perhaps now they would allow her to be close to their precious highness without moving in to intercept the blue skinned amazon warrior, handmaiden aside she probably was the most attractive of the three of them and chatting with her for a while would certainly pass the time. Cleansing the ship of any lifeforms had to be put on hold for later, the energy field that brought them here in the first place needed to be disabled and they weren't really in a rush to get anything else done although Ania suspected that they had to eat and drink at some point in time.

Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 am

An was not happy to being talked down to by someone other than the princess, much less a person she had just met. But for now the moment had passed and the brunette could focus on getting this ship sensors back on line. She would need Enru's technical expertise to help getting the sensors online, "I might need some help when it comes to putting some of the more heavier parts in place if we need to replace them."

THe alien soon moved on to the pair of Trixians that were trying to stand. Both could not help notice the way her hips moved as her tail seemed to highlight the rhythmically movement to accentuate the sexy movement. I don't think that could be helped given the creatures that inhabit this hulk. But you are are right, we should be relatively safe here. The Princess nodded. I was helping Enru up so she could assist An on her work. I am sure she would appreciate some help getting over to that part of Engineering.

With Enru and An now working on the sensors, it meant that the Princess was alone for the time being. And apart from the occasional help that the handmaidens might need to position replacement equipment, it meant Ania would have time to talk to the beautiful Trixian for a while.

Wed May 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Octavia offered up an opportunity for the blue skinned temptress to assist and Ania happily took her place in an attempt to earn some points in her favor. "I'm glad to be of service, your Highness, please allow me to take over." Not only in aiding her handmaidens, in truth she was looking forward to leaving the hulk and seducing the royal beauty and the women by her side, perhaps one after another or all three of them at once in the relative safety of the vessel they were in though until then gaining their trust would have to do.

She guided the vulnerable blonde over to Enru, easily lifting the entirety of her weight as to allow for An to recover without spending too much effort on walking straight despite the painful sensation in her chest. Once they were reunited, however, Ania seized the opportunity to spend time with the Trixian Princess all by herself, always wary of any alert looks the observant guardians would give her.

With the others occupied the shapely huntress returned to the enticing female, deliberately adding to the sway of her hips in a non chalant manner that shouldn't make her intent quite as obvious. The alien cast her a good natured smile as she came to a stop beside her, briefly eyeing the two busy women before guiding her attention the Princess. "It seems we have an hour to spend before we can move on to anything else."

Whether the regal lady favored the confident or subservient type, the answer would be worth a gamble although ultimately Ania settled on the former, deciding that a determined personality would have an easier time in persuading such a prime example of sublime nobility. "Surely you wouldn't mind passing the time with your savior, would you, princess?"

"I might be a fair conversationalist at best, but I'm rather curious about the Trixian Hegemony as I imagine our species haven't met before and there may be a lot to learn from the records I'll return to my homeworld." She paused for a moment, nodding briefly in regards to her consent. "If you permit it, of course, I wouldn't force myself upon you. I respect your status as highly as the ones I've served before."

Sat May 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Ania quickly seemed to quickly seized on the opportunity to help out. Maybe she was doing the curry favor with the Trixian Princess. Maybe she was doing it just trying to help out. Either way, Octavia was most appreciative of having the blue skinned warrior lifting the injured Enru of her shoulder. As much as the royal wanted to help out her handmaiden, she realized that she was not use to as much as physical labor as other Trixians.

Enru struggled to be try to walk as much as she could. However given the pain she was in, the handmaiden still need Ania to provide most of the support as they made their way over to the An. The brunette quickly took over in supporting the blonde once the blue skinned alien brought Enru over to An.

For the moment that the handmaidens were too busy working on repairs to the ship’s sensors to worry about the Princess. If they could not figure out how to get of this hulk, then it would not matter anyways. So that left the blue skinned alien that alone with the Trixian royal. And quickly she closed the gap between the two moving a bit less sultry than she had been in the past.

Um, sure. I would not mind talking to someone who have such a huge help out to myself and my handmaidens. The young royal nodded towards the blue skinned warrior who had defeated the creatures pretty much single handedly. So what would you like to know about the Hegemony?

Thu May 22, 2014 5:06 am

She aimed for the favor of the Trixian Princess and made the first steps toward that hidden goal, saving them from the menace which resided within the hulk and volunteering for the more dangerous and physically demanding tasks at a moment's notice. Laying the foundation for later in a sense as they conversed, the ultimate objective would be to seduce the exotic beauty by her side when they got out of this place. "Thank you, it is an honor to receive such kind words from your Highness."

Ania skimmed along the shapely body before her in a fleeting glance, barely lasting more than the blink of an eye to take in all her charms beneath that noble dress even though the attire was less than adequate for their situation. "Well, I'd like to know more about the royal family, particularly how it is structured." She paused, hoping it wouldn't intrude upon her privacy to inquire about such things. "Judging by your rather small assortment of personal guards I have to assume that you aren't the only Princess and perhaps, while I don't mean to offend, not the foremost heir to the throne if I had to base my assumption solely on your number of handmaidens."

Her voluptuous frame straighted up a bit, putting emphasis on her generous bust as she pondered on whether she was crossing any lines here although she couldn't resist commenting on her appearance. "Naturally every member of the royal family is important and it is merely an observation I have made based on what I've seen though with your beauty alone you must have a great many admirers regardless of your position."

But seemingly without paying the compliment any mind Ania pressed on with a mild, good natured smile as though she had not the slightest lewd intention in mind. "Furthermore I've been wondering how many houses there are aside from Bellatrix which aren't part of your own bloodline and which one of them reigns upon all the others. I mean, surely you have someone akin to a King or Queen within your ranks?"

Thu May 22, 2014 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next