View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 An Expected Return [for roscoso] 

Post An Expected Return [for roscoso]
Deep within the neutral zone, the rays of a star had begun to dawn upon the horizons of a verdant paradise, the backwater world formerly known as HVST-243 before its location had been removed from numerous navigational charts. Now known as New Eden to the occupants of an enormous research station orbiting around the planet, it had once been a simple garden world, home to some vicious species of beasts and highly poisonous plants, as well as unpredictable weather conditions that made colonization a costly enterprise.

Now, New Eden was nothing less than a Hive World, home to a thriving ecosystem of Harvesters, the planet divided into seven enormous sectors, with numerous research facilities and laboratories littering the planet's surface, kept safe through the use of extremely isolated locations and heavily reinforced materials, along with the presence of emitters, transmitting a constant signal that kept Harvesters from encroaching, though scanners continued to search for any potential threats and evacuation drills remained a constant necessity. But beyond these safe zones, the rest of New Eden was nothing less than a gigantic collection of Harvester lairs, linked together by a sprawling system of tunnels and canals. What deadly animals and lethal plants there had been were all but eradicated by the advent of the biomass and invading Harvesters, assimilating and exploiting the world's natural resources until the Hive World had come into existence.

Now, the world was left to thrive in peace as Harvesters continued to evolve along both expected and unpredictable lines, giving the scientific facilities an enormous flood of data to study and research. Beyond the employees and their accompanying security task forces, New Eden also boasted a sizable population of both human and alien females, just over three quarters of a million; at first bought from alien slavers and raiders, but eventually refugees from war-torn planets, volunteers seeking a new life from harsh and impoverished slums below the great megalopolises, and even prisoners of war from numerous conflicts across the galaxy came to supplement the original population. With such an enormous supply of women, the transformation of New Eden from a verdant planet to a Hive World had proceeded at an astounding rate, the biomass spreading deep underground and even into the oceans.

And from space the research station, nicknamed by its inhabitants as Olympus largely as a humorous poke at the constant usage of Greek mythology in naming the Harvesters, orbited around New Eden, directing the planetary facilities and overseeing all research and scientific studies. In a way, Olympus was the heart of the entire project now, as only the most important of experiments were undertaken within its walls, shrouded in secrecy and protected by an extensive system of satellite-based weaponry that were supported by long-range scanners. Whatever the scanners picked, the orbital weapon arrays moved into position and prepared to unleash hell, all in order to maintain the station's secrecy.

It was these scanners that had picked up a signal approaching them, a signal that was already documented within the station's records, preventing the weapon arrays from activating and allowing the ship to approach safely. It was a signal that the station's controlling intelligence, Nicomachus, knew well. As soon as the ship was close enough, one of the hangars lining the station's outer ring activated, the heavy blast doors sliding open as the force field lowered, allowing entrance. The A.I.'s voice, no doubt familiar to the pilot, spoke over the comm. "Hangar 7 is available for your use, please proceed with all caution. Flight engineers have been dispatched to handle the maintenance of your craft." Indeed, the closer the ship approached, figures could be seen moving around within the dock, wearing airtight suits and clearing the space for the ship.

Then Nicomachus spoke again. "Allow me to be the first to welcome you back, Kirsty. Dr. Steiner has already been informed of your return. She wishes to know if you would like to meet with her?"

Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:10 am

Post Re: An Expected Return [for roscoso]
Deep in the neutral zones of the space frontier...a lone fighter craft continued flying through the cosmos at a brisk pace. Inside sat a rather beautiful human woman wearing a simple white buttoned up blouse and a plaid skirt. A unique outfit for being out in the cosmos. This was Kirsty Heuchan the now former ADD Agent gone rogue...after a few weeks back at the ADD since her little encounter with the Doctor Katherine Steiner...Kirsty soon had a longing to return to the Doctor's side. Acting rather skillfully for a Rookie. She was able to wipe all tracking data on her ship and took off leaving behind anything ADD related. This unfortunately left her with barely anything for clothing. Having only the outfit she was wearing left.

As she continued to fly her ship through the cosmos she soon detected something in the long range scanners and smiles. Having inputted a special code that helped her navigational systems head to what should be to the masses an empty region of space. But infact was heading towards New Eden...a Hive World for the Harvesters. The crowning achievement of the Doctor, Kirsty smiled softly. "I see she got things done while I was away.." She jokes softly.

As she noticed the research station named Olympus she began approaching it seeing various defenses she knew would be hell for any ADD craft that came this way. As she approached a familiar welcoming voice spoke to her. "Thank you Nicomachus it's good to be back. Please do inform the dear Doctor I shall meeting her soon." Kirsty smiles softly having kept that special disc the doctor gave her. Her ship began flying slowly into the hanger and once making sure a spot was cleared slowly landed on the ship.

Kirsty calmly stood up from her pilots seat and moved to the back of the ship where some bare supplies she had mostly cleaning supplies for herself and some minor clothing as she sighed. Stepping out of the ship finally as she saw the engineers working on her craft already. Stepping off and into the Hanger as she glanced around with a smile. She was back.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

Once the ship made its way into the hangar, the blast doors closed as the dock was pressurized, restoring both filtered air and artificial gravity, allowing everyone to remove their helmets. As soon as Kirsty had left her ship and made her way to the airlock, exiting the hangar and entering the station proper, she would be confronted by the hard light avatar of Nicomachus, appearing exactly the same as she had last seen him, a man in his early 30s and dressed in military uniform, now bearing the emblem of Olympus on his shoulders. At his chest, a name tag could be seen, but instead of bearing his name, it merely said Administrator, as his face and name were both well known all throughout the research station.

"Welcome aboard 'Olympus'. As you may have no doubt noticed, we are now operating at maximum efficiency, due to your assistance in restoring stability to the station. I regret to inform you that there are currently no malfunctions to address." Due to the personality coding given to him by Dr. Steiner, Nicomachus could not help but smile somewhat, demonstrating his continued ability to understand and enjoy humor. It made him more lifelike, even if he was no more natural than the Harvesters themselves.

"Please, proceed down this corridor until you arrive at the elevators. Dr. Steiner is currently awaiting your presence on the Observatory, located on Deck 340 , where she looks forward to hearing as to why you have decided to return." Nicomachus then bowed before shimmering out of existence, the hard light that made up his physical body fading away. It wasn't a long walk to the elevators, perhaps only ten minutes away, but the corridor was quite busy, filled with numerous technicians and maintenance workers and mechanical engineers. Including the flight engineers working on her ship, Kirsty would be able to notice that they all had one thing in common...

There was not a single male to be seen anywhere, whatsoever. There was also something else to discover for the ex-agent. Harvesters seemed to have been given free rein of the station, as Kirsty could see one of the alien creatures, a sizable lifeform moving along one side of the corridor as it followed a scientist, carrying enormous canisters strapped to its back. Despite the appearance of the Harvester, there seemed to be no biomass anywhere, nothing to betray the existence of a colony on board. No doubt it was a question to ask the good doctor once she see her.

The elevator was even smoother than the last time she had ridden it, whisper silent and seemingly motionless. The only evidence that it had moved even a single inch was the number that showed the floors, whipping upward at a fast rate despite the normal grips of gravity that should have been felt. Once the doors whirred open, Kirsty would then be allowed to step onto the deck, onto the Observatory. It wasn't so much a deck as it was an enormous platform designed for recreational activities, giving the inhabitants a beautiful view of space and New Eden both. The entire area seemed to be a seamless hybrid between a natural park and technological architecture, vibrant trees and crystal clear water and exotic flowers blending in with sleek tables and chairs, stairways and solar panels, along with a beautiful waterfall that seemed to have been built right alongside an enormous power generator, providing light for the entire deck.

Naturally, right at the center, on a platform overlooking the waterfall, was Dr. Steiner who waved her over. Once her guest had arrived, the doctor stood up and crossed her arms in a teasing manner. "Now, I thought you would have decided that we're all monsters here and deserve to burn, just like your ADD does. Imagine my surprise when Nicomachus informed me that you've returned instead..." She was already quite aware of the outlaw going rogue and had expected to at least hear from her soon or later, but she could never pass up an opportunity to test Kirsty, see where she stood.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Kirsty smiles playfully at the Hard Light A.I Hologram. "Glad to see your humour hasn't vanished Nicomachus," Kirsty jokes with a smirk. "Anyway, thank you for the information," Kirsty said calmly as she nods her head and walks out of the hanger calmly glancing around the station but she was indeed surprised to see mostly if not all females...nothing with male parts besides the Harvesters were around. As she saw one such Harvestor helping carrying canisters yet no Biomass could be seen on the station surprising the former Agent.

She continued moving glancing at each figure on her way before stepping into the elevator. As it closed it's doors she headed to Deck 340's Observatory as the elevator moved up with impressive speed. As she just waited with her arms crossed under her impressive bust size held by her white almost school styled blouse she had even curiously brought a pair of glasses she had and put them on calmly. Waiting until the elevator reached the floor as she stepped out.

As she arrived at the Observatory she blinked her eyes at the area of a park and architecture of technology as she glanced around seeing trees, water, flowers and other unique things could be seen all over this amazing view as the Rogue Agent smiles softly. Before seeing her on a platform overlooking the waterfall was the Doctor herself. Kirsty smiles and approaches calmly her hands by her side as she smiles.

"Come on...I know you Doctor...you probably already know my going Rogue probably a week before I even did it," Kirsty teases with that smile. "But anyway as for why I returned," She said before moving her left hand into a salute before the Doctor. "Freelance Agent Kirsty Heuchan, hoping to find Employment in your service Doctor Katherine steiner," Kirsty said with that still soft smile.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Dr. Steiner smiled at the response. She had lost none of her sass, apparently. It was reassuring that she remained the intelligent and reasonable woman the doctor had encountered in the past. Among the ADD's agents, there was perhaps no one she regarded higher than the former rookie. They had been too much the annoyance, too focused on resisting and defying her. They refused to bow down to her superiority.

They refused to acknowledge her existence and instead tried to stamp her out. Such a thing merely pissed the scientist off. It was the equivalent of throwing rocks at a sleeping dragon. But Kirsty Heuchan was a different case. She demonstrated none of their incompetence, even if she was not as skilled or experienced as her comrades in other fields. "Actually, Nicomachus calculated the odds of you returning quite a while ago. The probability was rather high, I'm told. All the same, I did suspect you would eventually come back."

Upon stating why she had come and saluting the doctor, Dr. Steiner smirked at the remark and nodded, already suspecting that was why she had made her return. Stepping forward, she approached the agent and placed her hands on Kirsty's cheek, keeping the young lady's attention focused upon her. "The Alien Defense Directorate were not worthy of your loyalty. Your services, however, is much too invaluable to me and I shall strive at all times to be worthy of your loyalty." Then she lowered her hands and pulled Kirsty into an affectionate embrace, pressing their bodies together tightly.

"Welcome back home, my dear."

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:11 am

Kirsty smiles softly at the Doctor listening to her calmly while staying in that saluted pose. "Hmm good old Nico," Kirsty jokes giving the A.I a nickname. Watching the doctor approach her before she felt those hands cupping her cheeks as she smiles softly no teasing or humour in her lips just happy...as the former Agent lowered her arm. Feeling the Doctor lowering her hands and pulling her into an embrace as she wraps her arms around the Doctor. Holding her close as well and nuzzling her as best she can.

"It's good to be back home Katherine," Kirsty said softly as she stroked the Doctor's lower back with her hands just holding her close. Kissing her cheeks softly. "I hope to be a great service to your cause Katherine," Kirsty said softly as she soon kisses the Doctor on the lips...for the first time in weeks they were together once again.

"But it is such a shame most of the ADD girls don't understand...I'm sure if they didn't have they're attitude problems you'd welcome such lovely ladies with open arms into your..community I guess you'd call it?" Kirsty asked softly.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, I am quite sure you will be quite an asset for me and that my cause shall fare much better with you involved on the proper side of things now." Dr. Steiner chuckled as she returned the kiss, drawing it out longer for the former agent's sake, giving her a taste of what she had surely missed for a long while now. It seemed to the doctor that her influence over Kirsty was quite solid now, her loyalty to the doctor virtually unshakable. There were ways of testing that, naturally, but for the time being Dr. Steiner was satisfied.

"Ah, I'm not too worried about your comrades. They have been a relentless annoyance in the past but that has lessened as of late, due to some new friends I've made. Given that you've gone rogue, I trust you will have no qualms about the necessity of destroying the ADD if it ever comes to that? We stand upon the precipice of great events, Kirsty. Our enemies are legion already. In order to achieve victory, I may need to be more ruthless than you could ever imagine..." It was not so much as a demand that she remain loyal to her new employer as it was a warning that Dr. Steiner would likely be forced to take some very drastic steps in order to remain in the game.

But then her attitude changed, becoming gentler now. "Ah, but we'll debrief you later on! It's simply just a pleasure to have you back! I imagine you've already seen some things on your way here. Certainly you've some questions that needs answering." She then gestured toward a nearby bench, sitting down alongside her newest employee. "Please, ask your questions and I will answer them as best as I can."

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:41 am

"It's survival of the one who can adapt best after all," Kirsty said calmly to the Doctor as she held onto the Doctor making sure the pair got as much affection to each other as they could. As Kirsty eventually had to release the hold. "I am your Employee Doctor...if you asked me to lure ADD Agents into Harvestor Ambushes I would oblige and obey," Kirsty said in a calm professional tone.

"But we can dicuss that later," Kirsty said agreeing as the pair soon sat down together on a bench as Kirsty smiles. "Well I guess my first question is what have you been up too since I left this station...as it's amazing how much has happened since I left.." Kirsty said amazed by the sights of not only the station but the planet down below.

"Another I guess is how have you been since I left...did I leave any lasting impressions?" Kirsty teases almost asking if the Doctor missed her warm presence in the bedroom.

Last edited by roscoso on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 am
Profile YIM

So the ex-agent understood it just perfectly then. Survival of the fittest. For that kind of game, the Harvesters were the best suited. There was nothing wrong with joining the winning side, after all. This reassured the scientist further. "We've certainly come a long way since we last met, certainly. Nicomachus managed the bulk of the transition and has been a superb administrator, especially once I began bringing in personnel and resources for the project. As you may have noticed, the world below has been terraformed into a thriving Hive World, with a sizable female population to maintain it. It's the perfect laboratory for me to conduct all my research in." Dr. Steiner smiled, clearly quite pleased with her crowning jewel.

"I've established numerous communities down on planetside, however, not just one. But for the most part, they are comprised of scientists and researchers, dedicated to a particular branch of the project. This research station, which we've taken to calling Olympus, oversees all of it. It's more or less the administrative center of the entire operation, of which Nicomachus is in charge of. There are several other A.I. as well now and you will meet them eventually." Indeed, while Nicomachus administrated everything, there were others that managed particular systems, supervised certain facilities, and one was even responsible for the containment of uncontrollable specimen. Another A.I. controlled the weapon arrays that protected both Olympus and New Eden. "I mentioned once that I was fatally injured in an explosion, yes? That was years ago, on another world where we first created the Harvesters. That was the original Project Genesis. I've chosen this location as the site for reviving Project Genesis, this time to complete what was left unfinished."

She then gave Kirsty a soft smile. "Ah, but even despite being focused on my Project, I have certainly missed having such an eager and willing bedmate. I've had others after you left, of course. But none of them left an impression as lasting as yours. It goes without saying, I am especially looking forward to getting reacquainted with you later on! Of course, you may find other lovers aboard Olympus... I am not the only hybrid anymore."

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 am

Kirsty just listens intently offering a sort of confidant for the Doctor. "You continue to impress me with your research...making a hive world in only a couple of weeks.." Kirsty said softly. "Also I must have to thank you for those upgrades to my ship's systems they really helped my mostly minor missions before I went rogue...rescuing shipped slaves from that school," Kirsty said calmly as she relaxes on the bench.

"But they don't know of something which I'm sure your personal are recieving...while I was on the way here I spotted a pirate slave boat...and well I decided to do a gift shopping," Kirsty said bringing out a nail file and began doing her own nails. "I got some rather fresh slaves from that school, in my ships cargo hold for safe keeping...just incase you want some more help," Kirsty says calmly.

"Anyway once I'm settled in, I'd love to get back to personal business Katherine," Kirsty smiles softly and teasingly taps fingertips up one of the doctor's thighs and upward before teasing the tips along her bosom for a moment before kissing her neck softly.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 am
Profile YIM

Dr. Steiner smiled at the offer of fresh females. "We can always use more females, actually. They'll always be a constant necessity for the Project, especially where the Harvesters are involved. I'm sure Nicomachus will be having a security escort pick up your little gift and take them where they're needed." Indeed, as soon as Kirsty had mentioned it, the A.I. was already acting on the information, dispatching personnel to pick up the new slaves and preparing a transport to take them to another facility.

"As for settling in, Nicomachus will have rooms prepared for you as well, adjacent to mine in case you want to visit. Of course, you are more than welcomed to share my bed, and I suspect that is exactly what you plan to do..." Dr. Steiner chuckled before looking at her watch. "I'm afraid I have several things to see to, but we can talk again once you're settled in. Until then, why don't you explore? I'm sure if you need directions anywhere, Nicomachus will be more than happy to assist. In fact, I insist you have a look around Olympus, introduce yourself to the crew, get to know the place... Again, that is."

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 am

Kirsty smiles and nods as she giggles. "Just give me the word and I'll go acquire new females for your research," Kirsty said calmly. "And of course I'm open to help in any experiments," Kirsty added calmly. As she said that by now the personal were already picking up the girls about 10 fresh new females all either nude or wearing some kind of bikini styled outfit from they're captors before Kirsty saved them. As they were prepared for transport.

Kirsty meanwhile stretched her arms before standing up slowly. "You got it and I wouldn't mind just moving into your bedroom if that will suit you best as well," Kirsty winks. "Besides I don't have much on me anyway since I had to leave most of the stuff I had behind incase the ADD could trace it," Kirsty said. "All I have are the clothes on my back and that ship which I wiped all files and went over it like a groomer with a fine comb for any kind of tracking equipment on it," Kirsty said too.

"Anyway you have work to continue so let's continue this later," She teases kissing the Doctor's cheek softly. Before she winks and moving so her skirt slightly lifts showing that black thong underneath as she winks and saunters off with a sexy sway of those hips. Heading off to explore the station.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:41 am
Profile YIM

"As much as I would certainly enjoy having you in my quarters at all times, I'm afraid you would be too much of a delicious distraction and I do work inside my quarters on occasions. Beside, you are entitled to privacy of your own as well." The doctor shrugged, merely being logical now as she was often. "As for your possessions, if you require anything else, further clothes and the sort, you need only inform Nicomachus and he shall procure them for you as quickly as possible."

Once Kirsty had gotten up and agreed to finish catching up later on, Dr. Steiner smiled as she was given a kiss along with an appealing slight of the ex-agent's lingerie. "Later, indeed. Don't forget to consult Nicomachus if you need anything! Do enjoy yourself, however." Dr. Steiner too got up and pulled out a tablet, already slipping into her work mode and pulling up files to look through. Back at the elevator, the only way off the Observatory, Kirsty would then be able to go wherever she wished, most of the decks being labeled in groups such as Research & Development, Applied Sciences, and even Environmental Controls. Toward the lower decks, she could see the familiar word, Reactor, and remember what she had done there last time.

Somewhere along the way down, the elevator stopped to admit two women onto the lift, both of them wrapped up in each others' embrace, moaning and kissing each others. They both looked to be human, one redhead and the other brunette, and wore the typical uniforms of an engineer and a technican. It didn't take long for one of them to sense that they weren't alone and the brunette stopped long enough to look around and catch sight of Kirsty, smiling in return. "Hello there... I don't think I've seen you around before." She gestured at the rogue agent's choice of attire, something that was quite different from the usual clothes worn aboard Olympus. "Are you new?"

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 am

Kirsty smiles as she walks away from the Doctor letting her get back to work. As she'd check out her room later. Walking towards the elevator she decided to pick Research and Development first to see what that had to offer. As she pressed the button and let the elevator go downward. As Kirsty waited she noticed the elevator stopping letting two women who were busy having some intimate time together as she just chuckles softly.

Soon one of them the Brunette noticed they had company in the elevator. "Well yes names Kirsty Heuchan...and well I'm the Doctor's recent employee," Kirsty jokes softly as she smiles at the pair. "But don't mind me...please do continue," She teases with a chuckle but moving closer and wrapping one arm around each of the girls shoulders. Smirking softly at them both. "But kind of risky doing it in an elevator, what if one of the Harvesters smells you both," She teases while sliding her hands down the girls and rubbing and stroking they're Belly regions while the pair were still wrapped in each other's arms in a loving embrace.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]