View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Guilded Lillies (open RP) 

Post Guilded Lillies (open RP)
(RP: Open to any agent/female outlaw who needs quick credits. The more the merrier.)

***QUICK CREDITS FOR "HONEST" WORK!***

Representatives of the Arcturan Scientist Guild (an amalgamation of the Antarean Xenoanthropological Society, the Arcturan Monstropologic Guild, the Arcturan Nanotechnology Consortium, and the Nova Sirian Omnitechnological institute) have authorized a mandate for 500 job openings on its technological and geological surveys of selected asteroids in the Palutena System. Management is looking for qualified clandestine transport technicians (aka "smugglers") to help transport personnel and material to the system, as well as any mercenaries with combat experience to help run security for our stations, as the Palutena System has been a notorious hideout for space pirates. Payment starts at 12000 credits an hour, including signing bonuses depending on experience and references. Any information can be collected at any of our ASG sites on Vanejin VI site. Please provide your own ship and weaponry, but there are a large assortments of gear our staff will happily provide upon completion of contract.

***POSITIONS GOING FAST! APPLY TODAY!***

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Guilded Lillies (open RP)
Alicia Parker was always one looking for potential work. It was all a young outlaw could do to survive out here. Being one of the few female humans around not under the control of Slavers or the ADD. Alicia had to focus on herself, luckily one of her latest jobs had gotten her just enough money to finally get her own scout ship. It was small and fast, which was what someone like her needed. At least with this vessel getting around would be alot easier.

Such a shame she had to surrender that lovely Agent to that Slaver...but credits were needed. Right now she was reading a job application from some kind of survey...seemed easy enough and her ship could easily help with transport as well as handle most pirates. The young outlaw headed towards the location where she could sign up and try and get into this. 12000 Credits an hour was a nice deal for if she had to say...a good amount of work and she could maybe finally find some quiet place to settle down.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Alicia's application was approved within hours. Seems that the word had gotten around about the outlaw. She was contacted through the station by a female representative (probably considering Parker's track record with men), dressed smartly in ASG garb of long white jacket and form-fitting gunmetal gray sleeveless minidress with dark tights and white dress boots. She just screamed scientist the way she held the mini tablet and looked over horn-rimmed glasses.

"Miss Parker, I take it? I'm Laramie, your attaché. The Guild sent me to check in with the new applicants. Have you been told of our situation?"

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Alicia calmly looked at her screen as this Laramie contacted her it seemed they were wise to her problems with men and used a female. Alicia had to give them credit for thinking ahead. "Yes I have been informed of the situation," Alicia said calmly while sitting in the cockpit of her ship doing a light cruise to the station. "But is there any changes to the program I should be aware of?" Alicia asked calmly.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 pm

"Still the same set-up. We sent you an orientation package to your extranet account, as well as some recent bulletins on recent disturbances." Laramie gave a delicate cough. "The main planet of Palutena II had been terra formed a few years ago to establish some human colonies, and we were worried some of the pirates were using the asteroids for refueling stations. We had one convoy go missing since our last talk. Last known position was along your current flight path, funnily enough."

Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

"Right I see...so I take it you'd like me to investigate that last known position for any clues about possible pirate activity I take it?" Alicia asked calmly with a smile on her face as she looked over her extranet account while speaking over the comms with her contact with this company.

The young outlaw was finally hoping for some possible stable employment under this organization and perhaps finally get enough to retire on some faraway planet away from any of this terror and just live the rest of her young life in some possible future peaceful life.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:33 am

"It would make things easier, yes," Laramie responded. "These pirates call themselves the Sons of Carcosa. They've been rather bitter against our organization after we...well, if you capture one of the bastards alive, I'm sure he'll be glad to fill you in. We'll be glad to recompensate you for your trouble, of course." A burst of information crosses Alicia's screen. "There we go. That's one of the asteroids where we've been getting the most trouble from. Happy hunting."

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]