View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Under the Moonlight (for Koumari) (Complete) 

Post Re: Under the Moonlight (for Koumari)
Me...Adorable? I've never heard that one before. Most outsiders I've ever seen found me kind of intimidating....of course I was killing them at the time. She said as she watched Koumari rummage through a box before she saw the item that was retrieved. Ears twitching in interest she asked What is that? It looks like a male's "tool" but I doubt they'd appreciate having one removed. Sera watched Koumari's hips sway as she focused on the black tool and allowed herself to be pushed back as the winged woman straddled her, the new object stroking between her thighs and rubbing her sex causing her loins to tingle once again. Finally she looked up and with a challenge she said You're welcome to try. But I'd like a turn eventually.

Open for RPs. If anyones interested feel free to PM me.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 am

"Hmm sure," She smirked turning it on as the tip began shaking before sliding inside Sera's folds spreading it out rather nicely as she smirked pushing it deeper inside and began thrusting in and out. Her fingers once the dildo was deep inside it having a faint small part that presses against the clit. She began to grope the breasts while kissing the lips of Seras her hands massaging the breasts.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:13 am

Sera moaned loudly as the black shaking tool slid inside her folds spreading her out rather nicely as Koumari began pushing deeper inside until she could thrust in and out. When the rod ended and their hips met the small piece pressed against her clit caused a jolt of pleasure that was multiplied by the thrusting the winged woman was doing. As Koumari moved to group her shapely breasts and trap her sultry moans in a deep kiss she wrapped her arms around Koumari's neck gently nestling a hand in her hair and rubbing her ears while she also raised her hips allowing the bat woman deeper access and wrapping her powerful legs around her to force the member deeper inside her. The bedroom was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of her juices but as a challenge to her alpha status would do her damnedest to outlast Koumari. She didn't always want to be the submissive after all.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am

Koumari smirks as she began thrusting the dildo in and out of Sera's sex the smaller part of the dildo right above the main bit pressed against the clit. Koumari murred into the kiss while pinching the nipples and twisting them faintly. Pleasuring Sera more with her expert skills. She playfully felt the raising of Sera's hips and began speeding up the thrusting of the dildo into Seras sex as she smiled playfully. She moved down and licked the neck giving little love bite hickey's on the neck.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 am

Sera met each thrust of Koumari's hips with one of her own driving the dildo as deep as possible in while the small part pressed against her clit sent jolts of pleasure through her body. She moaned into the kiss as she was fucked hard and moaned again as her nipples were twisted. She could almost feel the throbbing in her loins throughout her entire body from holding back her building orgasm but even so she focused on pleasuring Koumari as well. Moving one hand down from the bat woman's back she stroked up and down the smooth skin before coming to the point where her wings protruded from her back. Stroking them gently Sera felt her hold on her orgasm slipping as she finally came hard onto the dildo letting a long sultry moan escape into Koumari's mouth.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Koumari chuckles softly murring at the stroking between her wings as she smiles feeling the orgasm as she breaks the kiss. "Hmm that's a good girl," She teases scratching the back of Sera's ears while smiling pulling the dildo out slowly letting her feel the faint bumps on the way as it pulled out of her. Koumari smiles and began sucking and licking the member in Sera's sight letting her see the bat woman licking her juices as Koumari smirks.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Sera huffs at the condescending remark before moaning softly as the bumpy dildo was slowly removed from her still sensitive pussy. Finally, she sighs and admits Alright, that thing was amazing and you were damn good with it. I don't think I've cum that hard....ever. She stopped and watched a smirking Koumari licking her juices from the black member before finally continuing I also admit you're probably far more skilled in bed then I am. But, I didn't even try to take control this time. She gave a playful smile as she propped herself up on her elbows to look at Koumari.

And finally she said Just wait it won't be long at this rate. I promise before my job with you is over I will be pounding you into this matress with stamina to spare.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Koumari giggles and smiles kissing Sera deeply stroking her thighs and hips softly. "Hmm why thank you Beta," She teases her as she smiles and calmly slides off the bed putting the dildo back in it's box for now as she smiles calmly shaking her rear. "You hungry I managed to get some good food for myself and guests," She teases glancing at Sera.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3