View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Under the Moonlight (for Koumari) (Complete) 

Post Under the Moonlight (for Koumari) (Complete)
Lunare I, night

The full moon rises over a harsh landscape; the crumbling remains of the once proud pack of Seraphina; buildings lay in shambles the stone that made them turning a once sprawling cityscape into a labyrinth of stone and iron. Grass is sparse and brown under the decay and many of the local animals have moved to greener areas. Not all is lost however as one former resident remains hidden in the shell of her former home.

That resident is Seraphina, exalted leader of this once powerful pack, now left all alone with little but enemies to keep her company in the foreseeable future. The impressive blonde could now be found resting on a ledge near the top of a wrecked column from her former home looking up at the moon. The area is bathed in moonlight and her foot taps against the stone as she struggles to contain her manic emotions that rise under the spell of the moon. Little did she know that today would be different from the many lonely other days...

Open for RPs. If anyones interested feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Seraphina on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Post Re: Under the Moonlight (for Koumari)
Koumari scree was a rather beautiful and sensual member of her species...having left her world to explore she wound up on Lunare hearing about it's beautiful moonlit nights...part of her wanting to fly in the beautiful night and just enjoy her day. Only for her to notice the only real landing zone was full of what seemed to be slavers. Calmly making sure her items were safe she calmly headed out and glanced around the landing area noticing various cages holding what seemed to be unique creatures.

"Hmm...what have we here?" She wondered as she calmly approached someone. "Excuse me...may I ask what's going on here?" She asked calmly crossing herarms under her impressive bust her ears twitching for any sign of trouble from the head of this little group...no doubt a slaver.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm

The sound of a female voice behind him made him jump a bit as he looked over his shoulder slowly....before sighing in relief at not seeing the golden terror that took out so many of his men before their little ruse allowed the rest of his group to get away with the "goods" while he took a line of four deep wounds across his face before he managed to escape as well. The scars that would remain wouldn't do the middle aged slaver head any good as even before the battle he was an ugly little man, quite overweight, extremely sweaty, and with obvious delusions of the riches slavery brings, with only the bare minimum of musculature required for combat situations.

When he finally turned around and faced the beautiful bat-winged woman he rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner, as if to impress her, he subtly motioned for his crew to load the cages in the ship and said "Well....a mission... Yes I suppose that would fit the situation quite nicely. And these..." he motioned to the beings in the cages "are my spoils of war. And what a war it was with that golden terror on the field. A beauty she was indeed but.... she was ruthless in killing my men. We couldn't even scratch her. We only got away with these we have because we managed to trick her with a bit of tech. Confuses the senses and with what little advanced technology here we got away with it."

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Koumari stroked her chin in thought. "Hmm I see...and where might I find this...golden terror? She sounds intriguing.." Koumari purred softly her wings stretched out showing they were rather large and could easily lift her up. She watched the man with hidden disdain for such creeps and glanced at the cages. "Well for now I just came here for a little tourist exploration...so if you are finished packing up your spoils I guess I'll be on my way to explore," She said calmly as she saunted away letting every male see the swaying hips and bosom of her form. Sensual incarnate as she giggles and her wings expand and she takes off into the air.

Easily gliding in the air as she smiles glancing around the nearby area as she was approaching ruins of a city it would seem. The Bat-woman softly landing as her wings folded up nicely. She glanced around silently for now as her ears twitched for any noises that would come. She lightly moved on the ground her wings almost letting her minorly hover as she glances around for any sign of this golden terror.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

He suppressed a shudder at the thought of someone that massacred his men being labeled simply "intriguing". "I'm not sure looking for her is..." he was about to say a good idea however when she spread her wings showing their impressive span and finally he said "Well if you're sure, beautiful." The last word came out as he was obviously looking at the impressive chest and bountiful cleavage before him in memory he pointed away from the camp and said "There's a decent sized plateau over that way, there lay what we left of their city. The terrors probably there..." He trailed off as she sauntered away, his eyes dropping to her hips as her beautiful rear mesmerized him and the rest of his crew leaving them wanting as she giggled and flew away. Sighing finally as she moved out of sight he said "Boys, load up, that woman left me horny as hell and we can't sample the new 'goods' until after delivery. So move your asses!"

In the ruined city, Seraphina's foot stopped tapping as the wind shifted. She smelled.... a woman? Ears twitching in excitement she stood up and quickly launched herself off of her perch, allowing her powerful muscles to bound across the landscape in powerful leaps her body little more then a golden blur as she carefully moved to find the new arrival to what little remained of her old territory. Better not be someone else trying to capture me. I'm in no mood for that. She finally said as she moved.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Koumari's ears twitched as she felt sounds of someone moving fast and in her direction. "Hmm looks like I'm already detected...no doubt," Koumari said as she calmly moved lifting herself up ontop of a piece of a ruined building as she gently let out a soft sonar that moved through the city bouncing back on anything it hit to help her map the location. As well as locating her approaching target. Her lips curved into a smile as she waited for the sign of this golden terror...she always loved a fiesty gal...much fun in bed as she giggles joyfully calmly her ears twitched at any noise that came her way.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Seraphina's ears twitched as a soft pulse of sound hit her during her run. Hmm... What was that. Seemed like a sound wave... could the woman have a locating technique? She asked herself as she closed on her target. Finally smelling the interesting woman's scent on a nearby building she crouched a bit, tensing her leg muscles, before launching into a powerful leap across an extremely large gap before landing in a crouch in front of the newcomer. Sitting on her haunches with legs spread enough to show everything with no regard to modesty for a few moments as she examined the other woman Seraphina finally stood up. Towering several inches above her Seraphina admitted to herself the busty bat-like woman was quite pretty, beautiful even, but that didn't change the fact that this was her land; even if her pack was gone now.

Finally she spoke and said What are you here for, outsider? You don't seem like the type stupid enough to try and capture me. So you're definitely worth a meeting at least.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

"Hmm so you are the famous golden terror...I must admit very impressive to gain yourself a title...hmm but I think the proper title is the golden beauty," She teases her tone sounding silky smooth and quite disarming like her very voice was someone anybody could trust but with a hidden playful tone as she giggles. "Names Koumari, so may I know your name my dear?" She teases her breasts jiggled enticingly infront of Seraphina smiles calmly.

"Besides from what I saw it seems your fellow kind...your pack I would guess are already being taken off this planet," Koumari said calmly crossing her arms under her already impressive breasts making them stand out more for Seraphina.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 am

Thanks, I guess. Seraphina said as she stretched a bit causing her tanktop to ride up exposing her entire breast as she scratched the back of her ear. In truth she was a bit confused on how to react to compliments mainly due to the fact that she was the alpha so if she wanted a woman they were more then willing and all of the males in her pack couldn't handle her so she hadn't had sex with a man since her coming of age ceremony years ago back when she was still someone they thought they could tame. Seraphina. she said looking down at the big jiggling breasts of the bat-like woman.

She growled at what she found out next I thought they were all dead! Thank you for telling me that Koumari. Her hands were clenching and unclenching as she looked up to the stars as she mumbled Damned Humans! Think they can take whatever they want with no repercussions. Not this time! I just need a way off the ground... she ended looking down again at the impressive pair of breasts in front of her.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 am

Koumari smirks as she flew closer and soon Seraphina would find herself in some kind of warm embrace...as her face was gently smoshed into those impressive pair of breasts of Koumari. "Hmm if your looking for a way off this planet I have my own craft that can easily take us off," Koumari smiles playfully her wings just being lax for now as she giggles her hands sliding up and down Seraphina's back and curious about something gently moved a hand up and began scratching the back of her ears and neck softly.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

Not ready to get a face full of breasts it took Seraphina a moment to think through the offer as she shifted a bit to breath better before she responded And what would you want in return no one does... She stopped suddenly as the hands sliding up and down her back left a tingling feeling and with an almost erotic intake of breath she pushed her head back against the hands and continued Something for nothing. Her hands were resting on Koumari's hips at that point to retain her comfortable position on those generous mounds of hers.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 am

"Hmm i thought it would be obvious right now my dear," Koumari purred her eyes showing a sensual look to them before she deeply kisses Seraphina deeply and dominantly breaking the quick kiss with a giggle a faint saliva trail as she continued stroking the pretty much nude Seraphina as she giggles again. "I require...services...your a big strong gal and I'm sure you can be a strong bodyguard for cute little me from the bad men that wanna do nasty things to me," She pouts but it was an act as her twinkle in her eyes showed.

She kept the cutie in her arms letting her head rest on those soft breasts of Koumari who's hands continued one moving up to ruffle the hair and scratches the ears and neck of Seraphina the other playfully slips down and began rubbing her bare ass squeezing the firm butt as she giggles. "Hmm nice and firm," She teases.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 am

She cocked an ear to the side at the comment and was about to question her when she was suddenly in a liplock with Koumari the surprise leaving her expression a bit glazed as the winged woman pulled back. It had been a while but that was good she thought to herself as the position was laid out for her. It was obvious to the wolfish woman with that kiss that bodyguard might not be the only "service" the sexy bat-like woman could want from her. Oddly she didn't mind very much, perhaps her lunar...urges were making her more receptive but even without the added motivation Seraphina did believe Koumari was quite a woman.

As one of the hands on her back slipped down to her ass and began rubbing it and squeezing it she shifted her hips a little, rolling against the hand to entice her, as her own hands slid around Koumari's hips and onto the bat woman's own ass taking a firm grab as her head shifted around on Koumari's breasts to look up. And with a playful smirk she finally said So is yours...and I think I can handle the job.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

"Hmm lovely...well before I take you back to my ship for now...I feel like being a little wild," She smirked hugely and calmly leaned in and kisses Seraphina deeply again...sliding her hands up and down rubbing the hips, back and ass of Seraphina while squeezing the ass as she does. Her tongue sliding into Seraphina's mouth as she deepends the kiss...one of the hands playfully slides up Seraphina's front and gropes a breast squeezing it while pinching the nipple with a firm tug to see how she reacts.

"Hmm welcome aboard my dear Golden Beauty," She teases...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:06 am

At the word "wild" her tail started shifting a bit with each motion of Koumari's hands as she kissed the bat woman back her tongue dueling with Koumari's as a sultry growl escaped her when she felt a firm tug on her nipple. Glad to be aboard, Koumari. she said shifting one of her powerful legs to wedge in between the winged woman's against her core while her one of her hands left the firm ass of the other woman caressing up her sides to come to rest on the impressive mounds pushed against her. Squeezing firmly she rolled her hands massaging one breast for a while and then the other before her hand grasped the front of Koumari's outfit pulling down roughly freeing the large orbs for the both of their view.

Smiling playfully she leaned down into the deep cleavage licking with her tongue a bit before looking up and saying It's been awhile for me but wild is something I can do quite well. With that said Seraphina lifted one of Koumari's impressive breasts and began licking the nipple while the leg wedged in between the other woman's began grinding back and forth against her core.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next