View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Under the Moonlight (for Koumari) (Complete) 

Post Re: Under the Moonlight (for Koumari)
Koumari moaned softly as her rather large breasts were exposed for Seraphina's mouth to enjoy as she smiles smothering her head between them as she giggles. Grinding her still covered sex onto that leg as she purrs and giggles. Her hands moving as the one on her breasts moved down and pushed slowly into her sex stroking and pinching around the clit. "Hmm we're gonna get along just fine...and as I said I help you find your packmates and you protect me if I need it...and also handle personal stuff," She teases while her hands kept working. Laying Seraphina under her as she kept her smothered in her soft bosom.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Seraphina was enjoying the taste of the impressive breasts as she concentrated on attacking Koumari's nipples so she was slightly surprised when a shift left her smothered in between them. Her ears twitched slightly in irritation at not being able to freely suck on them before she sighed and took a breath through her nose. Using what freedom she had Sera began to suck on whatever parts of the impressive mounds she could making sure to leave marks. I may not be leading but Koumari won't be getting away without quite a few hickeys she thought to herself before a moan erupted from her lips to be muffled slightly into the fleshy mounds in her face.

Coming up for air a bit as Koumari led her onto the ground she groaned sultrily as she said Definitely...Combat is a specialty of mine and as for the personal stuff once I get back into it regularly I bet I'll be able to surprise you. Returning to her attack on Koumari's breasts she used her better position on the ground to allow her hands to move from the bat woman's breasts and grip her outfit pushing it further down her body as best she could from her prone position below the other woman.

Open for RPs. If anyones interested feel free to PM me.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Koumari giggles. "Hmm hold on," She teases calmly grasping the hands of Seraphina and puts them down standing up so she looks down onto Seraphina her face smirking as she began swaying her hips and began sliding her tight outfit down her beautiful body letting more of her curvy form...slowly become exposed...that rear so plump and juicy...hips so smooth and just wide enough and a slightly wet already pussy.

"Hmm yes...I'm gonna enjoy having you," She teases before she moves and suddenly sat herself onto the poor girls face smothering her sex onto Seraphina's mouth as she chuckles and gripped the girls legs spreading them wide as her tongue almost heart shaped right now licked the clit and folds of Seraphina's nether regions her hands moving back down and pinched the nipples tugging them as she toys with Seraphina.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Seraphina huffed slightly as her hands were removed from Koumari's outfit the full moon was making her even more impatient then she was normally, she wanted a body to play with and someone to play with her. But as the winged woman began a little striptease Sera began to think it was all worth the wait she licked her lips slightly as she watched the outfit slide down Koumari's beautiful body; a rear, plump and juicy, ready for grabbing; perfectly sculpted hips; and a slightly wet pussy glistening with arousal.

She ignored the comment about being 'had' she wouldn't just give herself over she would make Koumari work for it... or so she thought until that beautiful pussy dropped directly onto her mouth slightly smothering her while she felt her legs being spread and a hearty moan escaped her to vibrate Koumari's sex as she felt a tongue attacking her clit and folds while hand began pinching her nipples and tugging them. With all the stimulation and the smell of arousal directly in her nostrils she let her lust take over and with a sultry growl that reverberated inside Koumari, Sera wrapped her arms around the other woman hands digging into the juicy rear and pushing down to keep her there.

She began taking strong powerful licks from top to bottom of Koumari's pussy several times stopping every few to gently roll the winged woman's clit in between her teeth.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Koumari murred as she rubs her pussy rubs against Seraphina drowning the girls nose in her scent of arousal as she continues her work moaning onto the clit making her lips vibrate on it while her tongue slides to the pussy and licks against the lips. Before she moves and slides her tongue inside spreading Seraphina's legs more...her hands returning to the nipples as she pinches them rubbing her rear into Seraphina's hands that gripped her juicy rear.

"Hmm..that's lovely," She murred while wriggling her tongue inside Koumari while her insides squeezed against Sera's tongue too as it was nicely inside the wet drooling folds of Koumari.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Seraphina growled again in lust as Koumari moaned against her clit and moaned throatily as the bat woman's tongue slid inside her and licked against her folds. She pushed her hips upward slightly to try and get her deeper as her arousal glistened on the bat woman's face. Meanwhile, her own hands were not idle as the one of the two hands that were gripping Koumari's plump bottom moved slightly closing into a fist with one clawed finger extended and she proceeded to lightly trace down her butt crack tickling the her other hole with her claw before moving further downward to join her tongue at the bat woman's sweet pussy. Gently she slid her clawed digit inside the other woman curling her finger so that the point of her claw was ghosting along each wet fold.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Koumari moaned at the stroking of her ass by Seraphina who focused on her sex as she grinds against the pleasuring actions. Her lips vibrating on the pussy and clit while sucking deeply. her juices drooling onto Seraphina's tongue for her to taste as Koumari continued licking inside the folds while leaving Sera's breasts alone for now as she gropes that butt...playfully moving a finger that had a finger still wearing her gloves as she pokes down to Sera's rear and looks for the pucker...feeling it as she smirked teasing it with the tip of her finger...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:42 pm

As Koumari's experienced mouth continued to attack her sex along with the taste of Koumari's arousal in her mouth had her folds twitching an orgasm approaching quickly due to her lack of recent sex and as the bat woman's hands moved from her breasts to her athletic tight rear and a playful finger moved to poke at her puckered entrance teasing her gently. With another deep inhale of Koumari's musk she moved the hand that was still kneading the winged woman's juicy but swiping that finger though the copious amount of juices before placing it back on the unattended butt before extending her glistening claw to prod at Koumari's other entrance. She wants to play. I'm more then willing. Sera thought to herself before joining her voluptuous partner in proding
by teasing her anal entrance.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Koumari smirks and moves before she rubs her finger against the drooling sex of Seras wettening it up before slowly plunging it into the rear of Seras wriggling the finger around inside...before twisting it around while rubbing all over the inside as she smirked wriggling deeper inside while licking her pussy as she began a little play and began humming...her voice sending a pleasuring soundwave deep into Seras sex as it vibrates everything inside as she grins at her little trick to pleasure girls more.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Sera stiffened slightly before moaning loudly into Koumari's sex as the finger inside her butt began rubbing all around inside her before her lower body tensed and finally came with a shuddering moan as a soundwave vibrated everything inside her. Even while cumming Sera continued to finger both of Koumari's holes even slipping another clawed digit inside the bat woman's pussy and pushing deep stretching her reach as far as she can to try and reach her claws to gently scratch against her winged lover's g-spot.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Koumari moaned while humming that tune as the soundwave continued bombarding Sera's pleasure nerves inside her pussy the tongue licking the clit as she was nibbled on it by the teeth of Koumari. Who's finger began thrusting in and out of that poor puckered butthole stroking inside Sera while grinding her sex as it began orgasming already...dripping her juices into Sera...but she got Sera orgasming first.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Finally coming down from her orgasm even while her pussy and ass were being relentlessly attacked by Koumari's mouth and fingers Sera decided they could continue later. So to do that she pulled her face away from Koumari's sweet musk and her fingers from both tight holes and took a breath of fresh air. Giving herself a moment to collect her thoughts Sera gave Koumari a playful slap to the ass and said That was a good start. But I don't think either of us could be satisfied comfortably here. Why not get to your ship and continue there? Cause I'm sure looking forward to paying you back for making me cum first.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Koumari grins hugely and Sera would suddenly find herself in the arms of Koumari as she saw those large bat wings extend out. "Hmm you shall be surprised...you'll see who's the new alpha when I take you back to my ship," She giggles and takes off into the air letting Sera enjoy the tight embrace...while Koumari also carried her outfit somehow as she kisses Sera's lips...flying in the air and soon they would see her spaceship with the other ships already gone with the cargo of Sera's pack.

Koumari smiles as her ship opens it's ramp and she walks inside putting Seras down on a bed inside as she smiles...inside was a large shower...single large bedroom and a kitchen...a rather simple home.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Sera's tail went stiff for a few moments as she was suddenly lifted in Koumari's arms but relaxed as the bat woman spoke to her. Eh!? I may be working for you but it will take a lot for me to submit to a new alpha. You think you can tame me? she asked, thumping the bat woman with her tail on the breast and huffing slightly as Koumari giggled and took them both off into the air. She was looking out at the landscape when she was surprised again by another kiss but she kissed back even as she thumped Koumari again with her tail for stealing another kiss. When they finally broke away it wasn't long before she saw the bat woman's space ship waiting for them.

As the ramp opened she looked around in interest before she was put on a bed inside. Peeling off her ratty tanktop she dropped it off the side of the bed and looked up at Koumari before cocking her ears to the side in interest, although to most it just seemed cute, and asked with a playful grin and a laugh You have me in your bed... So are you going to ravish me into submission now?

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 am

Koumari smirks at Sera softly as she rummaged through some nearby boxes. "Hmm your so adorable," She teases smirking as she found what she was looking for and Sera would see an item that looked like a male members cock...but it was black in colour and looked to be made of a strange material. "Hmm yes I'm gonna ravish you now so you know who's the alpha on this ship," She smirked as she approached Sera with a playful sway of her hips as she lightly pushes Sera to lay on the bed as she straddles her...the dildo slowly stroking the thighs and sex of Sera.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next