View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Who is the Hunted? (Shadow Hunter, Jelica Sting and Starla) 

Post Who is the Hunted? (Shadow Hunter, Jelica Sting and Starla)
Jelica gave a soft sigh as she relaxed in the cockpit of her spacecraft. The young bounty huntress was watching the view of a planet she was orbiting which housed her special target....someone who was not to be underestimated. Jelica could hardly believe the bounty on this single target. But Jelica had studied as much as she could about her target and knew the perfect way. Jelica had tracked her to this slaver compound, no doubt wiping out the slavers down there. Luckily they were rival slavers to her current clients...she had placed a special distress beacon as it had carefully landed nearby the compound.

It would be plenty of time for her to relax and await her clueless bait to approach the planet. Time to reflect on how this came about...Jelica smiles as she glanced at the picture of her target...known now as the Shadow Hunter...a powerful human who had wiped out entire slaver compounds. Who seemed to relish in hunting targets especially ADD Agents and Slavers. She was also famous for killing her master...of the Varl Crime Family...Jelica sighed as she closed her eyes her equipment would inform her of the prey arriving. While her mind wandered ot that day.....

--------

Jelica Sting calmly landed her craft in the hanger that was home to the Varl Crime Family. Jelica Sting had actually been surprised to be called by the family. The Varl were one of the well known crime families around. Famous for how they handled slave girls. Jelica calmly walked through the hallways of the rather luxurious living arrangements. While her ship was maintained by some robots.

Jelica calmly began to arrive at where she knew they would be...at they're special brothel/meeting room. Where they would meet and converse with various business partners or with hired help. Jelica calmly spotted them as she entered to the sounds of men cheering and moans of women. Jelica calmly walked in and brushing past all of them and reached her location and smiles saucily.

"Well I must admit...I wasn't expecting an actual call from the Great Varl Family..." Jelica said in a respectful tone and smiles. "How may this Bounty Hunter help you?" Jelica asked her tone was calm and even like that of a business meeting.

Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 am

Post Re: Who is the Hunted? (Shadow Hunter, Jelica Sting and Star
The bloated, slug like Varl sat upon a hovering anti-grav dais, a sheen of slime cover its plump, obese form while it large reptilian eyes took in the blue alien at a glance. It's wide mouth split to allowing thick tongue to dart out and wipe away the drool that had instantly formed there upon seeing the lovely huntress. Beside the alien stood a more humanoid individual, female if going by her features, her alabaster skin was flawless, while her opulent deep purple robe was open in the front to reveal a taut stomach and the enticing swell of her breasts.

She wore nothing else except for a simple lion cloth of the same fabric as her robe, as well as a stiff metal posture collar of exquisite manufacture. Even being accustomed to lavish displays of wealth would be caught off guard by its beauty. The heavy metal was formidable; it was at least two inches in height and at least a quarter inch thick. On the front near the bottom was an O-ring, while light glinted off an engraving in the front. Its elegant calligraphic lettering was further accented by a pair of moderate sized emeralds on either side of the word.

Unless the viewer was fluent with the language of the Varl, they would have to ask for its meaning, which translated simply as Slave.

The Varl motioned for the woman to step closer as a whispered conversation ensued for a brief moment which ended with the slave bowing her head deferentially to her master.

"Her glorious magnificence, Zonna Gejalli Numac, greets you hunter with all the due respect that your noble profession deserves," the slave said, her back straight as she stood tall before both alien women, "She also bids me to inform you that she is the head of the illustrious Numac Clan and that the Varl are the chosen and perfect race."

"Your presence has been requested because the Great and Merciful Zonna wishes to hire your services in returning a wayward slave to her rightful place and to face her just punishment for the murder of her master."

Tue May 06, 2014 10:39 am

Jelica calmly admired the slave girl with a smile the Varl knew how to make they're slaves quite presentable. Jelica smiles at the slave while she approached and translated the words for Zonna. "Well I am honoured to be worthy of such respect from the leader of the Numac Clan." Jelica said softly in a more quiet tone so they could speak easily without anybody wanting to listen in. Nodding her head about the race and what clan that Zonna is part of as the bounty huntress stayed calm and relaxed despite the danger of this place.

Jelica raised an eyebrow faintly at the mention of a wayward slave who had killed her own master. Jelica felt impressed some human could do that but kept that to herself. "Ah of course capturing beautiful ladies is my speciality oh Great and Merciful Zonna." Jelica said calmly as she smiles. "I assure you...this wayward slave will be back under your watchful gaze in no time flat...now I assume you have a picture or something about this woman?" Jelica asked calmly.

Jelica still admired the slave girl as she figured either the slave girl would translate what she said to Zonna or just say anything else the Varl wished to say about this business meeting. Jelica knew that if the Varl needed a professionals help...it must've been serious they had a decent group of beings that could hunt down slaves...the fact this one needed a bounty hunter...it got Jelica intrigued.

Tue May 06, 2014 12:36 pm

The slave girl bowed her head as much as the posture collar would allow as she touched a barely noticeable button on the side of the dais. She retrieved a data pad which brought up a picture of an attractive raven haired human woman, bright amber colored eyes. The slave held the pad out for Jelica to take the item and smiled coyly as their fingers touched. The slave turned back to the Varl as they conversed once again, before the slave turned back to relay the message.

"My mistress Zonna wishes it known that your prey is dangerous, we have sent other hunter to retrieve her and they have failed. She has become dangerous in her absence from her most beneficent masters, special care must be taken that she is returned alive and unharmed. The method of subdual is entirely let to your prerogative, all the information you require is included in that file. If you happened to return her Kaji equipment as a trophy for my mistress, she has promised a substantial bonus."

Again the slave girl smiled coyly to Jelica, conveying what part of that bonus would be to the blue skinned alien woman.

Tue May 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Jelica smiles as she watches the slave as she retrieved a data pad as Jelica calmly takes it and they're fingers brush together. Jelica smirking with a playful and subtle wink as she takes the data pad and looks over the picture of the attractive human on it. "Hmm quite a lovely specimen I can see why she'd make lovely slave material..." Jelica chuckled softly as she admired the picture before looking at the slave girl again and her mistress.

Jelica heard that other hunters had tried to take this woman and failed. Smirking as she was told to capture the woman unharmed...that would easy...getting the chance to capture would be the hard part...especially when Zonna mentioned the Kaji equipment..."Ah a Kaji trained human...how intriguing..." Jelica said calmly before smirking softly. "But if that's true then she'll obey the laws of the hunt...if she believes I'm just another huntress hunting her...capturing her should give me her submission...plenty of time for my...usual tactics to subdue her...she'll be back here unharmed...but I ask one last question...am i allowed to...sample her before I return her to you?" Jelica asked...her tentacles on her head swaying in excitement of holding such a dangerous prey.

Jelica calmly watched Zonna's actions as she wasn't sure what the Clan Leader would wish was okay for Jelica to subdue the woman on the pad. Jelica would study the pads data easily enough...her mind already planning a hunt for this...hunter...it sent shudders through her mind at capturing something so dangerous.

Tue May 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Zonna laughed as she saw Jelica's reaction to the news about her prey, the excitement that caused her tentacles to shiver with excitement. The Varl sat up from its reclined position and graced the alien huntress with it best approximation of a smile, speaking in galactic standard the first time since the meeting had begun.

"If you succeed in capturing her, you may sate your lust upon her body...remind her of her place a pleasure slave...break the bitch and make her humble before knowing the taste of the revenge that has been awaiting her at my hands."

The Varl sat back, returning to silence, then speaking her to slave again.

"Do you require anything else of my mistress before setting out on your journey?"

Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Jelica smiles calmly and nods softly in responce and grinned slowly. "My thanks oh Great and Generous Zonna...I shall return with your prize...count on it," Jelica grinned and giving the slave girl a wink before bowing her head. "I shall take my leave at once.." Jelica said as she calmly before turning around and grinned hugely as she headed back to her ship and quickly began to take off on her refueled ship. Jelica had a plan of hunt to implement...

----

Jelica sighed softly as she recalled that meeting...after looking over the womans records and data. Jelica quickly was able to locate potential slaver locations that the huntress would attack. Finding one which was currently at the tail end of the attack...Jelica had jettisoned a distress beacon to the planet knowing it would draw in one ADD Agent nearby. Jelica's plan was to use quite inticing bait to distract her true prey and then she could strike when neither of them knew it...two for the price of one as it made the woman giggle as her tentacles squirmed....just as she saw a ship arriving from hyperspace...

The ship belonged to one of the ADD Agents a simple craft no doubt one of the normal agents which was good for Jelica. She watched as the ship began it's approach and headed down to the planets surface and Jelica followed in stealth mode. Watching as the ADD ship approached a small distance from the compound while her own ship began landing hidden in the bushes and leaves while shutting off it's cloaking. Jelica smirked as her kind were cold and would make hiding more easy as the huntress headed into the foliage to find a spot to observe.

----

Starla Uchu was unsure what caused that distress beacon to appear on her systems but she had a job to answer them and headed that way...arriving at a large jungle like planet and her comms picked up panicked screams and beggings for mercy as she quickly landed her craft down into the jungle. Clueless about the potential danger she was in. Starla quickly gathered her two pistols and slotting them into her holsters and headed out of the ship and quickly looked around for any sign of trouble before heading towards the compound.

Tue May 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Shadow pulled her spear from the back of the dead alien as it slumped to the floor in heap at her feet, through her mask she surveyed the landscape of ruined bodies. She ignored the results of her attack as she sought out the holding pens for the slaves, intent on releasing them to hopefully find freedom somewhere, even if it was with the ADD. At least there they would have a fighting chance.

This thought made the woman smile beneath the mask as she stepped outside and headed towards the pens area. Though before she had even made it half way across the body strewn yard, her mask drew her attention to the sky when it targeted an incoming craft. She identified the ship as an ADD scout vessel after a moment of examination. She felt the thrill of the hunt course through her veins again. Forgotten where the women in their cages for the moment as Shadow launched a grappling line up into the trees and ascended far above the ground, jumping from limb to limb as her helmet guided her towards the the landing site of her ADD prey.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Jelica calmly saw the compound was abandoned and empty. No doubt killed off by Shadow's skillful hunting it brought a shiver of joy to Jelica's eyes. She thanks to a pair of binoculars she had...spotted a figure moving away from the compound and into the trees. Moving quite high above the ground towards the ADD ship...no doubt her target. Jelica smirked as she quickly headed into the compound and began locating the slave girls...offering these poor dears to Zonna would make a nice bonus addition and knowing she went above and beyond her duty would give her good reputation with the Numac clan...meaning more work for her.

Jelica quickly found the location of the slave girls all huddled up in cages as she smirks at them. "Hello ladies...it's moving day.." She chuckled as she used her tentacles to unlock the cages but her gun she had in one hand was enough to keep the slave girls from trying anything. "Good girls...now up on your feet and follow me to my ship..." Jelica smirked as she began leading the few slave girls back to her ship so she could store them away...besides she knew the agent would keep Shadow busy.

----

Starla stepping out more into the jungle and glanced around carefully. Starla glanced around carefully before she began moving into the jungle with careful steps. Looking at an item in question that began looking for any sign of life forms nearby. Unknown to her the only ones she would've rescued were being whisked away by a bounty huntress.

"Now where is that dang distress....oh..there it is." Starla said as she approached an object on the ground...some kind of beacon with a blinking red light on it as Starla examined the device and saw it was the same signal she had tracked. "So something activated a distress beacon.." She muttered turning off her device and walking into the jungle glancing around. Not knowing of a dancer above her in the treetops.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Shadow was hidden high in the tree tops behind the thick bole of an ancient alien tree, invisible to the naked eye with her Kaji cloaking device activated. Her mask automatically catalogued the items her prey carried with her, highlighting the pulse pistols and communications device. She had been stalking the unaware's agent for quite a ways through the dense alien jungle until this point. Her helmet had detected the beacons signal, forcing her to divert to investigate and she knew that this was what had drawn the ADD Agent here. Though she briefly wondered to herself who or what could have planted the device...was this a trap for the agent or could it be a trap for her?

These questions were pushed from the fore of her mind as her prey continued on into the jungle towards the compound, she launched herself from her perch towards another tree and startled some birds into taking flight while making a cacophonous noise. Though invisible, Shadow plastered herself to the side of the tree and watched the Agent to see what she would do now.

Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Starla continued moving through the jungle with careful steps. Clueless about her stalker following her as Shadow continued to follow the agent through the jungle. Starla turning in the direction of the now empty compound as all the slave girls were gone. Taken by Jelica, Starla narrowed her eyes as she heard birds moving suddenly as she spun round and aimed her pulse pistols at the tree. Narrowing her eyes briefly before firing a small shockwave pulse from her pistol towards one of the branches of the tree causing quite a noise to anything that heard it.

Starla watched the tree with her guns at the ready incase anything was there. Glaring hugely as she looked around...birds didn't just fly out of the tree unless something spooked them...something was here. "Who is there? Show yourself!" She snapped as she looked around quickly for any signs of anyone but couldn't see the cloaked Shadow or if her blast actually worked on her was unknown.

Tue May 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Shadow cursed silently and then cycled through the mimicry files she had recorded from her earlier attack on the camp and then played back the file, and projected it so that it sounded like it was coming from behind the agent. "Hey what are you doing here!?"

The huntress then waited for her moment to strike as she readied her net launcher, it was time to see just how skilled her prey really was.

Tue May 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Starla spun around and looked around with her weapon but seeing nothing at all in her sights as one of her eyes glanced to her side...no doubt thinking to turn back around. Starla's instinct and training told her to dodge! She quickly rolled to the left and just barely avoided the net as it passed by. Planting her back against a tree as she took a slow calming breath and saw the net now laid useless on the ground.

Starla stay quiet before she fired another blast of shockwaves at the tree before taking off while the shockwave caused some leaves to flutter all over giving Starla some cover as she dashed into the jungle to try and escape her unknown enemy...but Shadow had lost her element of surprise...the agent was either well trained or had good instincts...pretty much excellent prey to someone like Shadow.

---

Starla grunts as she quickly moved through the jungle floor quickly. She didn't have the agility to get into the trees so she had to run across the ground. Ducking under any low reaching branches as she kept moving. She had no idea if her new foe was after her or not. But she had to move...but as she looked at her comm to locate her ship...the signal was being jammed somehow. Compliments of Jelica's vessel as the third unknown party after having carefully housed the slave girls in her ships holding cell and giving them some food and water. Headed out and began tracking the pair. Jelica could easily climb to the tops of the trees and move around quickly using her tentacles to move quickly without needing to jump.

Tue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Though the agent had escaped capture via the net and managed to reach cover and forced Shadow to change her position due to weapons fire, the huntress was still able to track her by shifting there her helmet's vision modes, spotting where she had taken cover. Looking around, she pulled her smart disc from her belt, targeting the weapons the other woman hand as she pressed her body against the tree trunk. The disc opened with a snick to reveal a star pattern of blades before she threw it, letting soar through the air before its automated mechanisms took over and sought out its target.

In order to increase her thrown weapons chances of striking their target, she activated the plasma cannon seated on her left shoulder and targeted a spot near her prey. "Here...over here!" she used mimicry before launching a burst of energy in order to sell the charade. As the agent came up to return fire on a non-existent assailant, the disc came flying out of the canopy, slicing its ultra sharp blades first through the barrel of one pistol followed by the other.

After this the disc flew away to return to Shadow, who was on the move now, ready to drop to the forest floor and engage her prey in hand to hand...to prove her superiority and take her prize from the woman.

Tue May 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Starla kept moving as fast as she could through the jungle. Before hearing a sudden cry as she widened her eyes and saw a burst of energy hitting near her location. Starla flinched and moved her hands to lift her pistols to return fire. One of her eyes glanced to the side and spotted something as she tossed the closer pistol into the air causing the smart disc to slice through it but it gave Starla time to fall onto her back and fired a burst at the disc just as it slice into her second pistol blowing it away.

Starla had knocked the disc away thanks to that last shot before her weapons were destroyed. Hearing a noise as she got back to her feet and quickly. Looking around as her only real weapons were gone as she glanced at the smart disc before carefully picking the weapon up and looked at the blades as she nods and attempted to hold it before hearing Shadow landing on the forest floor. Glaring before tossing the disc with as much force as she could towards Shadow's position. Hoping that did something as she ran and continued running away as she kept moving as she hopped onto a collasped log and kept running along it with fast movement of her feet as she burst through the foliage into a clearing shaking her head of some leaves. She was in trouble and knew it as she turned back the way she came and moved backwards...while watching in the darkness was Jelica who smirked softly...her bait was playing her role very nicely indeed.

Tue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next