View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Who is the Hunted? (Shadow Hunter, Jelica Sting and Starla) 

Post Re: Who is the Hunted? (Shadow Hunter, Jelica Sting and Star
Shadow saw her own disc flying towards her and quickly brought her Kaji glaive up to deflect it, she growled low in her throat with anger, which was magnified by the vocal systems of her mask. She grabbed the disc and attached it to her belt as she dashed through the under brush after her prey. Again she took to the trees by mounting the lower branch and using it to spring board higher up until she was nearly twenty feet off the ground and moving towards a clearing.

She spotted the heat signature of the agent as she crept through the undergrowth, attempting to evade capture, to be taken as a prize. Engaging her cloaking device again, she collapsed her glaive and placed it on her belt as she fed a string of super strength line from a spool. She fashioned a noose at one end and quickly positioned herself so that the cloaked line would be directly in the path of the unawares ADD Agent.

She waited patiently, much as a fisherman might while ignoring the first nibbling of the fish before seizing upon the opportunity to trap the fish on its hook. Shadow did just this as the noose slipped around the ADD Agents head, she dropped down from her perch while holding the line, eventually drawing the Agent completely off her feet while her hands clawed futilely against the taut line cinched around her neck.

Shadow allowed her to hang there kicking, taking a visceral pleasure in the other woman's struggles that caused a liquid heat to begin pooling in the pit of her stomach.

Tue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Starla panted softly as she began heading back into the jungle. Exhausted from the running as she leaned on a tree to take a quick breather. Panting heavily as her heat signature was easily spotted by the hunter after her. She began to move again through the undergrowth not noticing something in her path of walking. Poor Starla was too exhausted to check her surroundings better and her head finally got right into the path of the noose..a slight tug was her only warning but she was too tired to move.

Shadow dropped down almost behind her and tugged her off her feet. Her hands clawing at the line around her neck as she widened her eyes and squirmed and struggled violently while gritting her teeth but she felt air getting cut off and gasped for air while clawing at her throat to try and find the rope and remove it while squirming helplessly infront of Shadow. Despite being unable to see the huntress right now.

Jelica however could and smirked from her hidden perch and watched the fun unfold while her bait was finally hooking in the bigger fish. Licking her lips as she admired Shadow's form from behind in her hiding spot...her tentacles writhing in want to taste that body of the huntress.

Tue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Shadow deactivated her cloak and watched the woman struggling for a moment longer as her movements became slower, lowering her so the she could just barely stand on her tiptoes. Again the huntress growled as she drew a knife and made very quick work of the field uniform, her lacy black bra and equally suggestive black lace thong, leaving the woman naked and vulnerable before her. The huntress could feel her pulse quicken, the primal need to dominate her defeated foe.

She reach up with her gauntlet clad hand, the hard metal pressing into soft yielding flesh.

"Your body is mine to do with as I please...you are not a slave...but you must submit to the laws of the hunt." Shadow said, her voice feminine, yet distorted to make it sound alien to the young woman's ears. The huntress' hands slowly began to run over the curves of her body, down her sides, fondling her naked breasts as she nuzzled her masked face against them and into them.

She was so very turned on at this moment, yet still continued to deny herself...she wanted to drive herself crazy before seeking her release. Though distracted as she was, the raven haired huntress reacted a fraction of a second too slow when she was suddenly set upon from behind.

She struggled against the strong hands, not intending to become the prize of someone else.

Tue May 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Starla widened her eyes at the figure before her as she felt her tiptoes on the ground saving herself from choking to death. Blushing as her clothing was easily sliced off leaving her naked and helpless as she whimpered and closed her eyes and was showing her submission...to fight back could get her killed. Gasping at the fondling and stroking of her body focusing on her breasts while that face covered by the mask. Starla however was still sore in the throat from the choking and noticed something behind the huntress but couldn't voice it out...before a pair of hands grabbed her arms while something wrapped around her legs and wrists...something wet and slime dripping onto her body. A female chuckle is heard behind her. "Hmm you let down your guard huntress..." Is heard behind her as something was restraining her arms...as the body began to...feel numb...movement was like moving lead blocks.

"But now...your my captured prey..." Jelica purred into the ear of the Huntress. "Will you submit to your own laws of the hunt..?" Jelica whispered. "But...I must admit I didn't expect my unknowing bait to distract you so easily.." Jelica teased...letting Shadow know what had happened while her body was becoming too heavy to move...only the tentacles holding her arms and legs kept her upright. Starla widened her eyes as one tentacle stroked her cheek and sliding that slime down her body. The same sensation coursing through her body.

Jelica chuckled softly as she awaited Shadow's responce to her words...Jelica had hunted Shadow...using this ADD Agent as bait to distract her and caught her while she was enjoying her capture...an almost perfect hunt.

Tue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm

"I...will not...submit, you honorless Varl!" Shadow growled in her distorted voice as she struggled once she felt the hands and slick tentacles wrapping around her limbs, nearly breaking free before the tentacle grip had tightened enough to restrain her. When the numbness began creeping up her limps, the huntress redoubled her efforts, but without any appreciable strength, her efforts where for not.

Shadow could feel her limbs becoming heavier with each passing second, she figured that there much be something in the slime causing this. Her body stiffened as she felt a thick, smooth tendril begin to lightly brush against her covered mons, stroking back and forth over the hard button of her clit, nestled between her dripping nether lips. The teasing motion soon had her clit throbbing for proper attention.

"Un...Unhand me...now or I swear-" she began but was cut off by hands quickly yanking her mask off and then a pair of tentacles slapping her across the face, leaving her dazed and feeling the same numbness spreading across her cheeks.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:37 pm

"You have no say in this..." Jelica said and smirked turning Shadow around and seeing it wasn't a Varl that had caught her...but some rather attractive woman who smirked at her. The tentacles lifting Shadow's limp arms above her head after removing that helmet and slapping the humans cheeks as the numbness spreads over her body. But it also caused a slowly increasing sensitivity. Causing that tentacle stroking her to be even more amazing. The tentacles moving as the one between the legs of Shadow strokes back and forth against her clit and dripping nether lips.

Jelica smirked and using her hands bgan to strip poor Shadow of all her items any tools, weapons and equipment was removed leaving her as naked as her former prey who could only watch as Jelica smirked. "You ask me to unhand you wench...but your dripping cunt says otherwise," Jelica said calmly spitting slime onto the sex before sliding a dripping tentacle slowly inside...the slime coating inside making it very numb and super sensitive...so every stroke felt so amazing. Her legs were even spread wide allowing her to see her drooling and dripping cunt.

"You can see it can't you...I captured you my prey...so either submit or I shall make this quite painful.." She smirked and slapped one of the already sensitive breasts the pain so much sharper.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Shadow took in her captor, not recognizing her species immediately, though she glared daggers at the woman whilst weakly struggling in a vain attempt to prevent her armor and weapons from being removed. She shuddered , moaning. She tossed her head back and forth in abject denial, but could not stop her hips from rising and rocking into the subtle pressure against her sex. It was getting so hard to think as she felt all the places that the slime had numbed, coming intensely alive as the barest jungle breeze swept across her over sensitive flesh. The tentacle plunging into her sex was getting her so hot, so turned on. It would just be so much easier to lie back, to let the tentacles and this woman have their wicked way. She couldn't stop them, and as the demonic appendages continued to stroke and coax her trembling body, she was less and less sure she even wanted to...

"N-no...you filthy gorthax shit spawn...I-I do not submit...to scum like you!" she said defiantly, growling to cover a moan brought on by the tentacle still toying with her sex.

Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Jelica chuckled softly as she smirked at poor Shadow. Who began moving her arms behind her back and bending her legs so her knees touched the ground for a moment as her feet and hands were tied together in a rather uncomfy position as the slime flowed down every bit of Shadow's body...she was so numb she couldn't move but any touch felt so good...or so painful when a tentacle slapped her bare ass harshly leaving a red welt. The tentacle in her sex spewed a huge amount of slime to further make the insides of this poor caught woman so sensitive now.

The tentacle pulled out as Jelica chuckled softly and softly rubs a tentacle on the lips of Shadow's sex. While two tentacles squeezed Shadow's breasts as the tip gripped her nipples and pulled harshly onto them. "Such a mouth on you...perhaps I should wash that mouth with slime." She smirked showing one tentacle that dripped slime as two more forced into the lips of Shadow and forced her mouth open as the tentacle sprayed slime inside the mouth of Shadow as it flowed into Shadow. Poor girl's entire body was becoming more sensitive as one tentacle suddenly wriggled between her buttcheeks and pushed into her rear spraying that slime inside to make that more sensitive.

Jelica chuckled calmly at the defiance of Shadow and slapped her cheeks again with that tentacle infront of her face. While another tentacle smacked against Shadow's stomach...and again and again. While one vine began forming a bulge inside Shadow as it pushed deeper inside her than anything before giving a strange combo of pain and pleasure.

Tue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Shadow grunted in discomfort as she was hogtied, raised up into the air to hang by her bound wrists and ankles, placing and uncomfortable weight on her shoulders and hips. She shuddered slightly as she felt the thick slime coating the inner walls of her sex, though this as forgotten in and instant when a tentacle came down across her bare ass, causing her to yelp in a mixture of pain and surprise. Inside of her sex, the slightest movement of the tentacle caused her to squirm as another softly massaged her her over sensitive nether lips.

She gritted her teeth into a grimace as tentacles wrapped tightly around her dangling breasts, squeezing them as two more cruelly twisted and tugged on the hypersensitive nubs, forcing the first moan from her. Shadow glared at her alien captor as she tried to shake her head back and forth to keep the tentacles out of her mouth, gagging her on the flow of viscous liquid that she was forced to swallow, causing her head to swim as the numbness seemed to settled quickly within her head.

Her body jumped a little as she felt the slick appendage prodding at the rosebud of her anus, realizing that she was to experience a new form of torment, she clenched her buttocks, but the tentacle and her owner were patient. Slowly but surely the tentacle forced its way into her tight anus. She screamed in anguish and tried to twist away from the invader, but the alien woman and her tentacle were relentless. The flexible appendage buried itself deep within her, as she felt the thick slime squirt into her rear passage.

She was breathing heavily from the abuse visited upon her grunting in pain as the tentacle slapped her in the face again, soon followed by another striking her across her taut stomach, which brought tears to her eyes, making her scream in pain as painful red welt were raised across her vulnerable stomach.

"AHHHHHH....noooooo!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt the thick, inflated knots forming in her ass and in her pussy, causing her stomach to bulge uncomfortably. She groaned, squirming in vain to find some way to ease her discomfort.

Wed May 07, 2014 7:55 am

"That's more like it...scream, beg for mercy and submit to my power...you are helpless before me you bitch," Jelica said calmly while she smirked and stopped the soft strokings on that dripping sex and suddenly smacked a tentacle right onto it with quite alot of force making a loud smack noise. The same happening onto her stomach and ass cheeks leaving red welts on her body. The tentacles gripping the breasts and nipples of Shadow suddenly tugged with force while the breasts were squeezed and toyed with.

Suddenly the tentacles holding her wrists were released causing her face to smack into the dirt floor before the ones holding her legs raised her up. Her arms still numb and useless as she dangled with her face in the mucky jungle floor as Jelica calmly stood on her head pressing her against the muck. "That's a good look for you, dirty bitch," Jelica said while thrusting those tentacles deep into Shadow's ass and pussy at the same time forming thick knots inside to stretch out her super sensitive insides.

Jelica chuckled and using a hand to smack that bare ass of Shadow so much harder than the tentacles before moving a hand and pinched the numb and hyper sensitive clit of Shadows...and tugged on it harshly. The slime making every inch of Shadow too numb and heavy to move on her own but Jelica made sure every tentacles actions and her own was either amazingly pleasuring or tormentingly painful.

Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 am

Shadow was grateful was the incessant fondling of the tentacles left her nether lips, though the sharp and agonzing sting of its return caused her body to stiffen in sudden shock. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out, seeking to deny her captor that small pleasure (though she was sure that this entire situation was giving the alien woman a great deal of it). She couldn;t help the moan that escaped her lips though as the tentacles around her breasts began to tug and squeeze on them as if they were milking her.

Without warning though, her world inverted as the tentacles around her wrist released them as the two still remained coiled tightly around her ankles. She was hanging by her ankles, face buried in the much by her own weight as Jelica's foot pressed it deeper into the soft muck. She struggled to respond but only managed a strangled grunt. her position was even more vulnerable and she had no doubt that her captor would take full advantage of it.

"Guuuhhh....nuuuuuu..." was all the verbal resistance that Shadow's numbed mouth could achieve, writhing helplessly as the two swollen tentacles began to mercilessly thrust first into pussy and then into her ass, alternating strokes. She reached up between her legs and tried to push the monstrous tentacle back out of her as it pushed all the way to her cervix, but due to the effects of the slime she was much too weak and her arms barely managed anything more than to merely brush against it. She felt the tentacles begin thrusting in and out of her holes, fucking her with fury. She cried out as she as Jelica began to spank her, fighting back against the agonizing pain, though her vision was blurred by the pain, her mind was going insane from the conflicting information it was being sent by her body.

Shadow could do nothing but hang there, grunting painful with each cruel thrust, slap of a hand, or manipulation of her swollen and jutting clit.

Thu May 08, 2014 12:46 am

Jelica chuckled calmly as the tentacles lifted Shadow a little higher off the ground still dangling by her ankles. Jelica's tentacles worked while Shadow's breasts were pulled harshly by the nipples and squeezed as well Before one tentacle slapped the side of one of them. Jelica chuckled as she observed poor Shadow dangling from her feet with tentacles thrusting into her pussy and ass at different times. Thrusting inside with wild fury in each motion of the tentacles one thrusted inside her ass and the other in her pussy spewed more slime before it began thrusting inside while the one in her ass filled her insides up slowly causing a small growing bulge in her belly region.

Jelica moved a hand and slapped and spanked the ass of Shadow again and again. "Now then are you finally seeing things my way bitch?" Jelica asked gripping Shadow's chin to make the upside down girl look at Jelica who smirked and forced a deep dominant kiss onto those numb lips licking them to cause a bit of pleasure before she slapped Shadow's face. "All you need to do is submit...then we can have true fun together," Jelica grinned as one tentacle spat a glob of slime onto the clit of Shadow causing it to go quite visible and sensitive before smacking the tentacle against the clit.

Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 am

Shadow groaned as she gritted her teeth, mentally cursing herself for having let down her guard...for falling prey to the simplest of traps. But that was what happened when a hunter became overconfident, they fell prey to a more cunning hunter and the laws of the hunt must be observed. She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, the sensation exploding through her body as her head pounded and throbbed from all the blood rushing to it. The electric waves of evil, debilitating pleasure coursed through her body as she managed to take growling, gasping breaths as she tried to calm her raging arousal.

"Guuuhhh....nuuuuuu...ahhhhhh..." each smack against her clit cause first pain and then arousal to light up her nerves like a Christmas tree, she struggled weakly, trying to break the hold the tentacles had on her ankles, but she was as weak as a kitten because of the slime. She glared into the alien huntresses eyes, which might have been intimidating if she were standing on her own two feet and still lad in her hunt gear.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 pm

"Hmm how lovely you are my prey.." Jelica purred as she cupped the cheek of Shadow and smirked calmly while her tentacles kept tugging harshly on Shadow's nipples. Coating them and her breasts in slime which numbed them and made them tingle in pleasure. The tentacles lower down kept smacking against her clit and slit...spreading her legs wide apart as she dangled upside down.

"A true huntress knows to never be overconfident even when their prey is at their weakest...because anything can happen...such as a bigger predator hiding in the shadows like a true huntress.." Jelica purred taunting Shadow for how pathetic a huntress she was as Jelica chuckled and suddenly thrusted a tentacle into Shadow's aching sex thrusting rapidly inside while another teased her rear entrance.

"Hmm now then are you willing to submit to me now my prey?" Jelica smirks as Shadow would see her own prey the still bound and also numbed Starla being moved into Jelica's hands. "Of course if you don't perhaps I'll insult you more and just take your prey for myself..." Jelica taunts as she kisses poor Starla's lips infront of Shadow while thrusting a tentacle into the poor agents sex infront of the huntress.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2